Start by marking “Blown Away (The Moore Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blown Away (The Moore Brothers, #1)

Blown Away

(The Moore Brothers #1)

A girl on the run…

Things in New York have gone very wrong for Juliet Lane. She’s gotten tangled up with the most dangerous man she’s ever met and needs to get the hell out of town, like yesterday. She’s ready to start over. To rebuild her life from the ground up. And this time, she’s determined to do it all without the help of any man, anywhere. But when she meets Ian Moor
Published January 18th 2016 by Little Bird Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Blown Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blown Away

MJ
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
Juliet Lane learned to her detriment that sometimes fantasies should stay just that; locked away with dreams of ‘what if?’

After packing up what she could; Juliet along with her beloved Yorkshire Terrier, Lulu, flee New York and head out onto the open road. Determined to fly under the radar and make a new start; what better place to pitch up than Bliss, South Carolina. I mean come on, the name says it all!!

Deciding to swear off men for the foreseeable future, her resolve is sorely tested when sh
Crazychriss889
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
She needs a new start. He wants to help her. Both don't trust easily.

Plot: great (lovely, very lovely town, great background stories)

Writing style: very good (some mistakes, though)

Characters: awesome

I really like the story because it's fun, and the background story is really good. Terrifying but good.

Ian is a kind man but he knows what he wants and that he won't change - not even for the right woman. His family is really sweet, I like his mom and his dad and his siblings. I love the way he is w
Liz
Feb 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: short-and-cute
This is short, cute, fast-paced, steamy sexy (includes B and D, but not S and M) and romantic.

Julz is escaping a past, sees Bliss on a map and thinks its perfect. She meets Ian at a rest stop and coincidentally, he's from Bliss. Ian is an alpha, dominant but not sadistic, independently wealthy, FORMER lieutenant in the Navy. The good news is that his protective streak is pretty damn romantic and kinda swoony.

Why not more stars?
First, I would not have called this a military romance. While he was
Ciara Kelly
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of this book in exchange for my opinion.
To say that this was my ideal book would be an understatement.
I knew from the first page that Juliet was going to be one of my all time favourite heroines ever. She was a perfect blend of sweet,sexy,funny,innocent and worldly. Written in such a way that kept my smiling from her first waddle walk to the rest room, until the very last page. She was portrayed with such great humour and care, that I genuinely miss her and the lovely Lulu
Kayread
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jeannie
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Juliet was running for her life with just what was in her car, and romance found her, well found her through her dog Lulu. Her history is filled with feeling unloved & violence. The twists & turns of new friendship & new romance flows through the book as you read. As Julz (Juliet) learns to trust herself & learn to trust Ian it's an amazing transformation. It shows you just never know where or when you will find love. Not only did she find love, but she found a loving family to c ...more
Page
May 19, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was okay, but I found it a little on the boring side.

It's the same story you've read before : woman fleeing from abusive ex. Hero swoops in and offers her a home in a new town. He's perfect. His family is perfect. The town is perfect.

I kept waiting for something to happen like may the ex to show up and cause trouble. There is zero drama, no climatic ending. Just your typical happily ever after.

I know there are many that love it, but I'm afraid i love a little meat and major drama in
Liz
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Juliette and Ian, what a great match. There was chemistry between them when they met, thanks to Lulu. I love that fact that Juliette learns to trust again. it's a great story and I am looking forward to Moore brothers...
Jen J
May 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Insta-love, quick read. Juliet is running from a BDSM relationship and has sworn off men, but instantly meets Ian at a rest stop on her way to her new town that she choose the day before to live.

It was cute, but not very original.
Cheryl
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved the book. Great characters, enjoyable storyline, kept moving. Didn't get slow or boring. Loved the ending. Looking forward to more from this authoress.
Linda
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
A good easy read, looking forward to reading about the rest of the Moore family.
Julie
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by this author but it certainly won't be my last! Loved the characters and story. Onto the next Moore brother!
Saundra Fulford
Feb 10, 2016 rated it liked it
I really

I really enjoyed this book. The Moore brothers all seem so sexy even though this was Ian and Juiet's story, I can't wait for the others. So beautiful and sexy.

Teri
Nov 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Nice easy read about a lady on the run and one of the sexy as h$$l Moore Brothers. Great characters and with an author whose style I enjoy. While I enjoy the chemistry between these two I would have enjoyed it more if they had held out longer before jumping into bed even insta-love needs some time. I do enjoy this author so even though I enjoy a little more in my reads I am enjoying the boxset and will continue on to the next brother in the set in Carried Away.
Italian Princess
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I had read other books by Abby and they made me want to read more of her work; so I was very happy to receive this ARC. I really enjoyed how Ian & Juliet's characters evolved and their storyline had just the right amount of sweetness mixed with hot & sexy kink. This was a quick and easy read and I can't wait to read the next one in the series! I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review and originally posted this on another website on August 18, 2016.
Erin
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Juliet is on the run for her evil ex, who was a sadist who didn't follow the rules. He also has lots of money and power So she choose a place far away at the coast to go to, Bliss.
Almost there she meets Ian and he is from Bliss. He offers her a place to stay when she helps him renovating the house.

During that progress they grow closer and closer together, but will she be able to trust him?
Lovely read.
Krissy
Jun 07, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the first book by Abby I have read. That said I did love her writing style. The only thing that I would say is that I wished it was longer. I felt like everything was going great and then, all of a sudden BOOM the end. I also would have loved an epilogue and to get to know the brothers some more. But i do understand that they have their own books. I just would have liked to get a more feeling of the family dynamics. That said it was still a great read!!!
Chelsea
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, recommend
Loved this book but it ended too abruptly! 🙁 still recommend you read it though!
Melissa Ledet
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Taking a Chance

Love Juliet and Ian's story. It makes you believe in taking chances and true love. Great characters and a great read.
Tammy Crawford
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed reading this book. Loved Ian and Juliet. Can't wait to read more books by Abby Brooks.😁
Glenda Bettin
Dec 07, 2017 rated it liked it
I really wanted to like it but there is a reason why I didn't read Fifty Shades
Karen Voitik
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Blown Away

>I am an independent reviewer. This is the first novel in the Moore Brothers series and ends with an HEA. Juliet is literally running from a bad relationship. She is almost penniless and ends up in a small beach town. She meets a helpful man, Ian, who knows a woman in trouble when he sees one. He offers her a place to stay, rent free in exchange for manual labor flipping the house.

>Ian is just the nicest guy. He is careful and protective of Juliet. They both see
Pinky
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Juliette and Ian's journey to find their forever! What a ride this book takes you on. I highly recommend this book. You will not regret it.
Simplydolphins
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I want to move to Bliss now!!!

I have always wanted to live near the ocean and after reading about Juliet's experience I just might have to make it a priority, I need an Ian in my life :). You never know what life will put in your path whether you are ready for it or not. This was an easy read and I loved reading from both points of view.
Kim
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
I received this book free from Amazon and I am voluntarily writing an honest review. This is a romantic story without drama or conflict and is smooth as glass except for the numerous spelling errors throughout the book which is an distraction and a pet peeve of mine. Seriously proofreading and spellcheck.
Kimkbries
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a cute love story this one is for you! When Juliet left her troubles behind, what she found in the town of Bliss was more than she could hope for. Enjoy this story of new beginnings, trust and most of all love.
Alisa
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
enjoyed immensely. will be finding the others in this series.
Carol and Gary Curtis
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty much a straight romance novel. Very little of anything else. Nicely done. Author has a flair for dialogue and plot development. May read more of this series.
Heather.S
Feb 08, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars... What was it missing...I'm still trying to figure it out. Decent book tho and will read more in this series just wanted a little something else...

• The Reluctant (Crayder Chronicles #1)
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • Finding Dani (Once a Marine, Always a Marine, #3)
  • Kisses to Remember
  • Flight Risk
  • Crash Landing (Stop The Wedding, #3)
  • Lumber Jacked (Bad Boy Billionaires #3)
  • Sweet Like Candy
  • Say Yes
  • Boomer - The Elite: Part 1-2 (The Elite - Boomer and Player, #1-2)
  • Billionaire Takes All
  • Storm Warning (Security Specialists International #4)
  • Aviatrix: First Woman Pilot for Hughes Airwest
  • Thin Ice (Sleeper SEALs #7)
  • Temptation Bay (Windfall Island #1)
  • Full Blaze (Firehawks, #2)
  • High Seduction (Adrenaline Search & Rescue, #3)
  • Code of Honor (Special Operations, #1)

The Moore Brothers (5 books)
  • Carried Away (The Moore Brother, #2)
  • Swept Away: Harry and Willow (The Moore Brothers #3)
  • Break Away: Lilah and Cole (The Moore Brothers #4)
  • Purely Wicked: The Moore Cousins (The Moore Brothers #5)