Start by marking “Living La Vida Vegas: Three Friends. Four Trip Reports. One Fifth-Step Inventory.” as Want to Read:

If you and your friends stay out drinking and gambling until dawn, is it really tomorrow yet? "Living La Vida Vegas" might actually answer that question, but not before it gets sidetracked at the Wheel of Fortune slot machines and overeats at the buffet. Abby Vegas dives head-first down the rabbit-hole of Sin City in this laugh-out-loud travelogue, chronicling her adventur ...more
Published January 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Living La Vida Vegas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Living La Vida Vegas

Start your review of Living La Vida Vegas: Three Friends. Four Trip Reports. One Fifth-Step Inventory.
G. Ann Simon
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vegas will chew you up & spit you out

But very few have experienced it the hilarious manner Abby Vegas and friends did. This is a trip down memory lane for us old-timer Las Vegans. I laughed, I remembered when I was young and experiencing all of the magic Vegas used to bring.
Jen
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a laugh-out-loud funny read. Abby accurately and delightfully portrays the highs and lows of vacationing with friends. Anyone who has a similar experience, and cherishes those memories (good, bad, and occasionally ugly), can relate to Abby's Vegas adventures. The Wheel of Fortune slots and Bellagio buffet are now on my bucket list.
Matthew
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to expect from Abby's book. I'm not usually somebody who buys 'Non-Fiction' but I thought I would give it a go, and I'm glad I did.

The author has a real knack with the written word and there are laughs to be had throughout. It was a pleasure to join Abby and her friends on their trips to Vegas, and hey, maybe she'll go back again for more adventures!
Dianne Galbraith
Cris Perez
Kel O'Connor
Apr 04, 2016
Abby Vegas
Jan 19, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hector Morales