Start by marking “Fermenting (Beer & Clay, #5)” as Want to Read:
Fermenting (Beer & Clay, #5)

Fermenting

(Beer and Clay #5)

Christian needs what Peter has to give him, but will he let himself have it?

With Toby’s stalker behind bars, Damon and Toby can relax and enjoy their relationship, sinking into basking and revelling in each other.

Things are just heating up for Peter and Christian, though. A former soldier, Christian still hasn’t found his subspace and he’s worried it either doesn’t exist o
Published February 9th 2016 by Pride Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fermenting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fermenting

Start your review of Fermenting (Beer & Clay, #5)
Angie
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~
This is a short, sweet story about Peter and Christian. Christian can’t seem to find his subspace but Peter has all the time in the world to help him get there. I love how patient and kind Peter is and at times insistent with Christian when needed. I loved the truth or dare scene with Damon and Toby too. If you want a quick read with no angst, this is the story for you.
Characters: well written and believable
Sex
Serena Yates
Mar 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
The addition of Christian and Peter, friends of sculptor Toby and bar owner Damon from previous books, has provided some interesting, hot, and fun additions to the ‘Beer and Clay’ series. This fifth volume focuses on them even more than the previous book, and it becomes clear exactly how difficult it is for former soldier Christian to submit to his Dom, Peter. His battle is mostly with himself, and that makes everything super tough.

Christian is a tough guy, he’d have to be as a soldier, but he a
Avid Reader
Mar 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fermenting (Beer and Clay #5) by Sean Michael
M/M BDSM, romance, erotica
I was given this book for an honest review by Inked Rainbow Reads.

I have not read any of the previous stories in this series. I would recommend that you read the previous books, as I was not re-introduced to existing characters, relationships, etc.

Overall, I tend to enjoy Sean Michael stories and this one didn't disappoint, in terms of the story. Because I had not read the previous books, I was lost as to the back st
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

The fifth in the series - and I would recommend that you read them in order, they are good reads, and each builds on the storyline, although this would be a hot snapshot, if you are impatient!

Christian is very bad at letting go and just enjoying. His past as a soldier demanded that he never lost control, and now he is about to open his new business, things aren't any better. However, we watch as he has every attention la
Veronica
Mar 04, 2016 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

The Beer & Clay series continues with Christian's business taking off and Peter continuing to struggle to get Christian to let go in the bedrom. This story has some delicious erotic scenes and lots of loving. We also get to spend a little time with Damon and Toby as well. I particularly like when the four of them get together. It is always fun.

Fermenting was enjoyable but the story has run its course. This is a series I've r
Katy Beth Mckee
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, series-books
In this 5th book of the series we see both couple settling in and getting more comfortable with each other and themselves. Building trust takes time and and really letting go isn't always easy.
Gail
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
This is the second time I’ve read the Beer & Clay series. It’s classic Sean Michael. If you like sexy M/M BDSM with lots of sexy and not much plot this series fills the bill. ...more
Lisa The Novel Approach
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
In Fermenting, Sean Michael gives Christian and Peter a chance to be center stage. Up till now they have been supporting characters in Damon and Toby’s storyline, so it’s nice that we get a chance to better know these two men and their love story. This is book five in the series, and it is not meant as a standalone book—you could read it as such but there are many aspects to these men you wouldn’t get which are explained in earlier stories.

Christian is a broken man. His service in the military h
Andrea Goodell
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finally, this one is mainly Christian and Peter. The Cafe is about to have the soft opening, Toby is sorted and we can concentrate on the other two.

Although Toby and Damon are in the book this is Christian story.

Peter and his boy, still are having the internal war with dominance, which secretly we all love to watch. Including them.

And I loved watching Christian, give up more and more control through out this story. Learning more and more about himself, as he learns about the cafe.

This story, unl
Sue bowdley
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: male-male, perfect
I've loved this series..Damon and Toby....Peter and Christian....Although we get mostly Peter and Christian in this we get to see Damon and Toby too.......I love Toby he's such a sweetheart but I really think that Peter is my fav Dom....He looks after Christian so well and I hope i'm right but I think there's another book too......A series I will definitely be re-reading x
Debfirpo
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love, love!

This is the 5th book in the series. I hope it's not the last. I need more of these guys. This is a must read if your a Sean Michael's fan. Great series! So freaking sexy!
Donna
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
God I love these 4 men...sexy as sin, kinky, but most of all the love they have for each other, the complete unconditional love for thier lovers, trust, acceptance, loyalty, faith, protective, devotion. Wheww, this was smoking hot!!!!
Fantastic I loved this story and love this series
LauraB
Marija
Jun 01, 2016
Mrsgeo
Mar 12, 2016
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Beer and Clay (6 books)
  • Malting (Beer and Clay, #1)
  • Milling (Beer & Clay #2)
  • Mashing (Beer and Clay, #3)
  • Brewing (Beer and Clay #4)
  • Tasting (Beer and Clay, #6)

News & Interviews