Start by marking “Frantic (Frenzy #2)” as Want to Read:
Frantic (Frenzy #2)

Frantic

(Frenzy #2)

Porschia Grant is in Frenzy. The hunger is constant. It’s all-consuming, as is the pain and sickness. Something went wrong when she turned. Perhaps it was the fact that an infected bit her moments before, or maybe it’s something else entirely.

One thing is certain, if Porschia can’t learn to feed, she will die. If she can’t learn to control her extreme emotional swings,
Published March 11th 2016

Start your review of Frantic (Frenzy #2)
Sh3lly

It's just getting harder and harder to impress me with vampire books/series. If this had been out and I had read this during my first Sookie Stackhouse phase - or even Twilight...

I think a lot of people will like this series, though. I can see the appeal. Easy to read, good pacing. But there's just something missing. Not enough character development maybe?

I don't think there is one sentence in this book that is more than ten words long. Very choppy story-telling. Lots of one-word sentences.
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
The only thing that would make this series better is sex.
Katie Jones
I just have no idea what is going on with this series. It feels like it’s kinda flip flopping around trying to find a direction to settle on. I had assumed that this would be an easy read because each books is so short but my reading speed has slowed way down since I started reading this series. I think I may come back to this at a later date. To be clear I’m not saying it’s bad, Casey Bond has an incredible talent for writing captivating characters & stories even if some of the technical ...more
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG. I was in a reading slump but this series has awaken my book nerd soul. I started Frantic last night. Read 95 pages. Begrudgingly went to work today and only read on my lunch hour. Finally got home and finished. It called to me all day. I love it when a book/series captivates me like this has.
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
Frantic picks up where Frenzy left off so read Frenzy first so you know what's going on.

This series just gets better and better so of course I wasn't disappointed! Full of twists and turns and keeps you on the edge of your seat. This author simply has a way with words and world building that will keep you coming back for more. Be prepared for one hell of a vampiric ride!!
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
It has been some time since a book has had me reading during the day and absolutely inhaling it. After that crazy ending with FRENZY, I was so very eager to get started on this one that I immediately got KU and downloaded the series. I plan to devour as much of it as possible this weekend.

From beginning to end, I was completely caught up in this amazing story and equally amazing characters. I love that Porschia’s character has gotten better with her transformation to Vampire and I cannot wait
ashbagash28
Not as good as the first but quite an unexpected ending

This one got on a small nerve. There was a lot of talking. Like. This. And unnecessary yelling and babe calling.
I get it the main character was going through a big change so her emotions were all over the place. But all the aggravated yelling and caps and whatnot was annoying.
I also disliked how everyone kept saying the change brought on crazy mood swings, Especially for females. Like eff you not all female hormones are imbalanced. And the
Brenda  Kness
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Please read Frenzy before you read Frantic they really need to be read in order.

This is such a good story. It is a unique take one vamps and zombies in a dystopian world. As long as you don't like your vamps to sparkle cause you wont find that here.

Sometimes you read and can see the story play out and others it can feel like you are part of the story that is playing out. I really can envision this story with me in it and get the all the feels, I love that!

I am really liking all these
Esti
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
I couldn't finish the book. Got to 42%. I tried. I really did. So unfortunate. I thought the second book would be better than the first, there was so much material to work with. Honestly it was disappointing and as a reader I feel let down. The dialogue was like watching a really low budget film with really bad acting. So many things contradicted each other. Porschia was too weak to walk but could tear a cell apart? The characters are not developed, they accept any explanation about anything ...more
Jennifer Treviño
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read series!!
Frantic is the perfect title for this book! That word perfectly describes the emotions swarming frantically inside as this tale unwinds. Frenzy was a great beginning, but Frantic takes us deeper into this strange world of vampire, human, & the infected. The plot has thickened as we realized everything was not as it appeared from any side, & yet there is so much more to discover. Off to book 3 I go!!! Can’t wait to see what comes next!

Also....the audio performance was
Bookish Addict
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Porschia has turned but she's not quite right. As she does through frenzy she seems to have more control among other differences. There's a lot of fighting and drama with her and Dara. Porschia seems to have caught interest from 3 guys. The murders in the colony has been solved and other problems arise as Roman's leadership is on the line. Awesome read! Another cliff hanger though and I can't wait to read the rest!
Teresa
Feb 28, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is obviously meant for pre-teen readers. Everyone loves the same girl, who doesn't seem to be very lovable. She fell in love with Saul in a couple of days and they decided to get married.
And when Tage kisses her - she loves her lips back and force appropriately( duh?)

Stupid, inane, and sentences 6 words long.

This feels like it has turned into the Wahhhh me story with everyone loving the whiner.

Not reading the next one that is for sure!

3.5* this book jumps around quite a bit. The author starts down a storyline or character development then leaves it, too many turns or the start of character motivations that are not explored or explained. Bones of an interesting storyline but not well fleshed out or stuck with for me to continue this series.
Tina
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this is the continuation to the first book Frenzy. I am loving listening to this narration of Casey L. Bonds series. I am loving Porchia journey and her struggles are emotionally all over. I love the way this is coming together. I am enjoying all the ins and outs and the hidden secrets slowly coming about. can't wait for the next one. this is a great read and I can't wait for my next fixed.
Michele Evans
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book two!!

Portia is trying to adjust to the turn and losing everyone she loves. But something is wrong and she can’t keep anything down. She finds help in the last place she would have looked but will she be able to help those she loves as they become targets of the infected??
Brittany Perry
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was so original. I loved how the main character has unusual issues when changing and how that effects those around her. Tage was amazing in this one. I really loved the novel and loved the fast paced way it ran along.
Charlotte Houghton
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the second book and it had me hooked, I can't believe how much Porschia is not like
the other vampires and i am liking Tage at the moment, but so much of the other vampires and i am glad she manage to feed. Can't believe what happened to Saul. So can't read to the rest of the books
Emily Maynard
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good progression, good plot thickening. Almost as good as the first.
Wendy
Apr 03, 2019 added it
Casey did it again I couldn't pyt it down!!!
Maggie Vitela
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great second book. great for teens or a quick read. love the character development and some of the twist and turns.
Crystal Gray
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed-gems
I need more!

Just when you think you have it figured out, Casey throws another twist at you. Amazing series so far. On to the next one :)
Jenna
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
OMG can't get enough of this series love the characters.
Punkin
Meh ending

I was hoping for more tage and porchia. It's just a mess of drama now. Unsure if I want to bother with the 3rd.
Kylie Allen
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nooo

It just keeps getting worse for these characters. I love these characters and feel so bad for them. Ugh. How they deal so well is crazy. I wouldn't.
Mindy Shelstead
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense

This is an amazing read it has me stuck, I can't wait to find out what happens next it's a wild ride!
Sheena
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Epic. It was so real to see the craziness behind Porchias transformation. You really feel the confusion, the turmoil, anger and hurt inside of her. Like a premenstrual teen on crack. I loved that This book also gives you a glimpse inside the others heads. And I'm damn sure glad certain people got what was coming to them!
Ethan Gregory
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Full review and more available at: http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogsp...

*****
My Thoughts:

"There would always be reminders of my former life, like wounds that were torn open again and again. They would never heal, but I had eternity to bleed."

As anyone who follows this blog will well know, I am a huge Casey L. Bond fan. Admittedly, I haven't read her entire backlog and just recently jumped on board the Bond Bandwagon, but even based on the few works I have devoured, I can say with confidence
Lynn Jones
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Wow! Casey brought it with Frantic! If you have not read Frenzy, you need to it starts at the beginning. I read it before I started Frantic and I would have been lost. Frantic written by: Casey L. Bond Writing was Great: Graphic Violence: Sexual Content: First person 5 Stars!!! Vengeance, Such a Sweet word, it tempted those who sought it like a siren into dangerous waters. This book is unlike anything I have read. It has Vampires and Zombies. It leaves you speechless and your thinking What
TAM
Feb 26, 2017 rated it liked it
I was having a hard time staying interested in the story. I don't feel invested with any of the characters.
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Casey brought it with Frantic! If you have not read Frenzy, you need to it starts at the beginning. I read it before I started Frantic and I would have been lost. Vengeance, Such a Sweet word, it tempted those who sought it like a siren into dangerous waters. This book is unlike anything I have read. It has Vampires and Zombies. It leaves you speechless and your thinking What the Crap just happened. You find yourself on the edge of your seat biting your nails waiting for the other foot to ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dusty's Diary Box Set: Apocalypse Series (Books 1-3)
  • The Brother’s Creed Box Set: The Complete Zombie Apocalypse Series (Books 1-5)
  • Archangel's Kiss (Cursed Angels, #1)
  • Archangel's Fire (Cursed Angels, #2)
  • Archangel's Awakening (Cursed Angels, #3)
  • Contamination (Zombies are Human #1)
  • Destroyer (Slow Burn, #3)
  • Infected (Slow Burn, #2)
  • Branding Lily (Cartel Cowboys Duet Book 1)
  • The Perfect Betrayal (Zombie Fallout #13)
  • Annihilation (Green Fields #12)
  • A Mate for the Beta (Grey Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Survive (Cascade #1)
  • Nearly Departed in Deadwood (Deadwood, #1)
  • The Book Of Riley 2 (The Book of Riley #2)
  • The Book of Riley 1 (The Book of Riley #1)
  • The Book of Riley 3 (The Book of Riley #3)
  • The Book of Riley 4 (The Book of Riley #4)
Award-winning author Casey L. Bond resides in Milton, West Virginia with her husband and their two beautiful daughters. She loves letting the figments of her imagination spill onto the blank page.

You can find more information about Bond’s books via the following links:
Website: www.authorcaseybond.com

• Frenzy (Frenzy #1)
  • Frequency (Frenzy #3)
  • Friction (Frenzy #4)
  • Fraud (Frenzy #5)
  • Forever Frenzy (Frenzy #6)