Start by marking “Spencer Cohen, Book Two (Spencer Cohen, #2)” as Want to Read:
Spencer Cohen, Book Two (Spencer Cohen, #2)

Spencer Cohen, Book Two

(Spencer Cohen #2)

Finally going from fake-boyfriends to the real thing, Spencer Cohen and Andrew Landon are trying to take things slow. They know what they have could be something special and despite the flammable sexual tension, they don’t want to crash and burn.

Spencer is learning to open up, sharing the secrets of his past with Andrew. Afraid to put his heart on the line, yet seemingly u
Published March 17th 2016 by BlueHeart Press

To ask other readers questions about Spencer Cohen, Book Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spencer Cohen, Book Two

Start your review of Spencer Cohen, Book Two (Spencer Cohen, #2)
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

description

This second installment in the series was even better than the first one. Sweet and heartwarming, it picks up right where the first installment ended. Spencer met Andrew working as a boyfriend for hire when his task was to help the other man win back his fiancée. But everything changed for these two when they realized they want each other. Now, Spencer and Andrew are no longer pretending to be boyfriends. They became real looking forward to know each other better.

“I’d spent yea
Judith
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***The first book was sweet,this was just as sweet,but with the steam we've all been waiting for.Spencer and Andrew are right up there with my favourite M/M couples***

I normally like my Man on Man action to be really graphic and dirty and this series isn't,but I just love these two.
At the end of book one all they had done was kiss but the expectation of something more was there and this definitely delivered.

The writing is perfect,
The Characters are so damn adorable,

The Author perfectly combines
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.25~

Sweet and oh so SEXY!

Unlike in book 1, there's plenty of steamy action here, and it's incredibly hot.

I adore take-charge Andrew and flustered Spencer! These men are just so good together.

The book's main focus is the relationship, with a side plot related to Spencer being hired to look for a man's missing boyfriend (something he doesn't typically do). Spencer's investigation is interesting but doesn't take over the story.

The secondary characters continue to amuse me. I like the banter be
Shile
This series just makes me all gooey inside.

Spencer and Andrew...

.Lili.
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo image.jpg1_zpsfw1rnngi.jpg

N.R. Walker can deliver sequels like no body's business! She is the only author I'll break my "No Reading Until All Books Released Rule". Why?

#1. She releases her sequels within weeks.
(And most importantly)
#2. She doesn't rely on cliffhangers to hooks us into coming back. Her writing speaks for itself and makes her readers eager for more. I firmly believe that The Spencer Cohen Series will be up there with The Red Dirt Heart Series.

Anyhoo, Spencer Cohen Book 2 starts right where the first book
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.25 Stars***

And without my consent, with my defenses in ruins, while my brain was sleeping, my stupid heart went and fell headfirst into love.

What a great second part to Spencer and Andrew's story!

Book two picks up right where the previous book left off.

Andrew and Spencer have shared their feelings for each other and are looking forward to what may come. And what may come is that they've decided to "officially date." Eli is out of the picture and Spencer has poured his heart ou
Ja Ella
Oct 19, 2016 rated it liked it
2-3 stars.

I kinda liked the first one more. This felt a little bit off. There were many eye rolls (from my side). Too many clichés. It was sweet, maybe too sweet for my tastes.

There's nothing extraordinary in Andrew and Spencer's relationship, although there's a development, but it doesn't feel very natural.

I'll read the last book only because I don't want to leave the series incomplete.

Janie
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spencer ❤️ (and as demanded by Lorraine) ❤️
Ele
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Can I just say that I'm in love with Andrew? Yes, Spencer is the star of the series and, yes, we only get his POV. But man....I'm a goner for prim and proper, easily embarassed, bossy in bed, Andrew.

Also, this Yanni character needs a story. If Walker decided to write a story with a Greek MC....

Renée
4.5 stars!

This is Walker perfection! It was so worth the wait, and was even better than the first!

"...you have a dirty mouth."
"It's always the quiet ones."

Book 2 picks up right where Book 1 left off, and I mean RIGHT where it left off. Spencer is all vulnerable and still embarrassed about his drunken confession, and Andrew is so sweet and endearing.

This installment was all about the relationship development. I adore books where that's the main focus or only focus. These boys are bo
Catherine
*** 3.5 Stars ***

With plenty of smex and feels, this story is really about Spencer and Andrew building their relationship together. And it's fun. And sweet. And made me blush a time or two. Clearly, I enjoyed it, but I'm not entirely sure that it had enough substance to stand on its own; I feel like it could have been condensed and combined with Book 1 in the series to make a kickass standalone novel. I honestly don't know that Walker's left herself enough of a character or plot arc to make Book
Barbara➰
**4.5 Stars rounded down (only because we don't get Andrew's POV ☹️)**

I'm still kicking myself for not reading these books sooner. Spencer and Andrew are finally "official". They're navigating through and working things out. There's insecurities and doubts, but both are in 100%.

I freaking love Spencer! He's so swoon-worthy.
"He was heaven. This was what I wanted. Him. To kiss him like this whenever I wanted. "~Spencer

And he's funny.
"We’re not When Harry Met Sally. We’re more
Adam
I liked it, but not as much as book 1.

description

Continuing on right where the first book ended, this book is a continuation of Spencer and Andrew's relationship as an actual couple. While it's still a light and easy read, we get more of Spencer's back story this time, which makes for a few sad scenes. But Andrew's there to make it all better, so the fluffy feels are still going strong.

And we've got hot sexin'! NR Walker definitely makes up for the lack of sexytimes in book 1. Considering how shy he is, I
Wendy
Really enjoyed the second book in this series. Spencer and Andrew are figuring out how to be in a healthy relationship together. Wanting things to last...they decide to try and take things slow...which wasn't as easy as they thought it would be.

There was also an interesting background story about Spencers new client. The secondary characters were just as great as in the previous book.

And also very important....the steam level was wayyy up in this one. Hot damn !!

photo sexualtension-check_zpsobc95att.jpg

Can't wait for the next book.
Jaime
It's Like Christmas Morning!!! Spencer is in Da' House!!! Hell yeah!!!
5 Fan-freaking-tabulous Stars!! A brilliant follow-up to book 1~ Spencer & Andrew = Twu Wuv

There is so much I can say about this story, I just don't even know where to start! First, thank you N.R. Walker for creating and writing this fucking awesome series!! I love Spencer! I love Andrew!! I love it all!!! I have been waiting for this installment of the series very UNPatiently-- but wow, did you ever deliver!!!

So, this b

Elsbeth

BR, March 17th with Julie

*3,5 "I hate you, No, you don't." – stars*

Loved the first installment!!! Andrew and Spencer are heading to being one of my favorite couples.

Having said that, I’m feeling a bit disillusioned…..
Probably my own fault by having such high expectations with this book. I loved their connection in the first book. Their feelings were all over the place. And in this book they were just all over each other, all the time......

There were parts I liked very much. Andrew was this shy
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m

Yep, just as cute as the first book!

But much hotter :)

I also like the fact that this book is pretty low on drama and the main focus is on the relationship.
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Felt let down*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

We're back with professional fake boyfriend, Spencer Cohen (in his twenties) and visual animator who works for DreamWorks, Andrew Landon (26). It was alright, but a bit of a let down really. I dunno, I wanted something else; more things happening, more action or something. I think I need to start reading a book about agent, cops or something like that again. Too cliche and I get a little bored. Overall, it was still sweet and cute, but I wanted more.
I thin
Ariana
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For me the best of the three books.
If offers pretty much everything you would hope to find in brilliantly written romance:

.) two adorable MCs
.) excellent banter
.) some lovely hurt/comfort elements
.) steam and heat laced with plenty of emotion
.) huge amount of feels
.) excellent secondary characters
.) an interesting plot

Highly recommend it!
BWT (Belen)

The sexy times commence, and they are H.O.T.! For as much as there was no sex in Spencer Cohen, Book One, it's more than made up for here.

There's also an awesome side story featuring one of Spencer's clients which actually made me want to skip the sexy times to get back to it.

You can tell narrator Joel Leslie loves these characters - it's apparent in every word and emotion. He seamlessly goes back and forth from Australian to American accents so well you can almost forget this is just one perso
Denise H.
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***Book 2 in this amazing series !! ***

Great ! Here we have Spencer and Andrew moving on in their relationship. Spencer has a new client, but is everything as it seems to be ?? Is Lance a good guy or bad guy? Hmmm...

Spencer and Andrew
are progressing nicely, and they are so great together. We get terrific characters, sweet, quirky, and fun.

Music makes the heart beat ...

This well written tale is riveting, with a flowing plot, and yes, wonderful anticipation plus the hot sexiness we were waiti
Chelsea
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yes, I did get the sex I wanted in this one! These two are pretty damn sexy together. My favourite part of this series seems to be the banter and conversations between Spencer, his friends and Andrew. They're so funny and flow realistically.

It's also nice to not have any stupid miscommunications or tantrum throwing. These two both have insecurities and flaws, but they talk through them, not run away from them.

Unfortunately I did find this book more boing than the first, it was all just so fluffy
Arch Bala
You just gotta love them boys here! This one’s real sweet and very easy to read. I think a lot of people will be able to relate to Spencer about opening up to people especially when you’ve been burned before by someone you loved. I loved that both Spencer and Andrew are really getting to know each other here and they ‘communicate’ like every couples should always do.

Although throughout the story, my mind’s keep wondering about Spencer's biological family. I think that angle needs to happen in b
Lelyana

Re-read on March 9, 2016

* Five adorable not too shy Andrew stars !*

As Nic said in the group earlier, this book is definitely need some serious amount of tissues. Not for tears. Nah.
But Nic was wrong. There were tears, at least, for a hopeless romantic like me, one small moment of truth can be really meaningful. And Nic really good on that.
You know, small, but big thing for some people. Like, you hated being not to talk to, or ignored. Things like that can make me cry.

I loved to see the developm
Tess
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing

"This," he whispered reverently. His eyes never left mine. "Oh my God, this."

Oh yes, this series. It's very different from Red Dirt Heart but yet it leaves me with the same warm glow inside. Because ... Spencer and Andrew are so likeable, unique, clever & sweet. And sexy, of course. Because ... their bantering keeps a silly grin on my face. Because ... this is low angst & low drama & free of unnecessary plot devices, more like ... real life?

Where book 1 was all about the UST, this
Bev
5 stars from me for this hot, sexy, romantic read from Nic. Absolutely loved it; Spencer and Andrew remind me so much of Charlie and Travis, so damn cute as a couple slowly working their way through the minefield that is a serious relationship...cos that is definitely what these two are about. OK, the sex is hawt so they're compatible on that level [colour me shocked, hehe 😉], but just about everything seems to be working in their favour including Andrew's parents being so accepting of Spencer, ...more
Ula'ndi Hart
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fave-couples
Overall book rating: 4.5
Audio Book: N/A
Book Cover: 4

I still can't tell you WHY I took my sweet time in getting around to this series. But, I'm here now and I'm having FUN!

This will be just short and sweet. I just adore these two guys! I love the journey they are taking me on and I'm happy to be happy. That's it.
Simon
Mar 09, 2016 rated it liked it
I feel perhaps Book One should have been written as a stand-alone, edited down and incorporated books one and two into just one novel, "Spencer Cohen - The Stand-alone". God alone knows what Book Three is going to be like, should I deign to purchase it.
I see everyone else is gushing away about Book Two, but for me it was.....nice.
I thought the plot was a little weak to be honest, and whilst it's always great to see a relationship progress favourably, the inevitable graphic sex (refreshingly abse
~Kristin~
SO
FUCKEN
GOOODD !!!

• Virgin Flyer
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
  • Oz (Finding Home, #1)
  • Rule Breaker (Mixed Messages, #1)
  • Leo Loves Aries (Signs of Love, #1)
  • Unscripted Love (Road to Blissville, #1)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Project Hero
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • Dyeing to be Loved (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #1)
  • The Blueprint (Rules of Possession, #1)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine
  • Honeymoon for One
  • Deal Maker (Mixed Messages, #2)
  • The Backup Boyfriend (The Boyfriend Chronicles, #1)
  • Thorn in His Side
Author also writes as A. Voyeur

N.R. Walker is an Australian author, who loves her genre of gay romance. She loves writing and spends far too much time doing it, but wouldn't have it any other way.

She is many things; a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. She has pretty, pretty boys who she gives them life with words.

She likes it when they do dirty, dirty things...but likes it even more when they fa

Spencer Cohen (4 books)
  • Spencer Cohen, Book One (Spencer Cohen, #1)
  • Spencer Cohen, Book Three (Spencer Cohen, #3)
  • Yanni's Story (Spencer Cohen, #4)

News & Interviews

“And without my consent, with my defences in ruins, while my brain was sleeping, my stupid heart went and fell headfirst into love.” 13 likes
“I think he won a tiny piece of my heart that day. If he didn't have the whole damn thing before then, he certainly had part of it now.” 6 likes