Start by marking “Contingency Plan (Risque Contracts, #2)” as Want to Read:
Contingency Plan (Risque Contracts, #2)

Contingency Plan

(Risqué Contracts #2)

A career ending shoulder injury left football star Brysen Mariano at loose ends. Nothing seems to spark his interest lately, not even a lucrative business opportunity and his upcoming move back to his hometown. Then he meets his smoking hot real estate agent and she has more than his spirits lifting.
Elisa Young made the colossal mistake of getting involved with a work
Published February 1st 2016 by Fiona Davenport

To ask other readers questions about Contingency Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Contingency Plan

Start your review of Contingency Plan (Risque Contracts, #2)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
2.5 Stars

So I have been on a bit of a smut/Fiona Davenport binge lately and, sadly, this one is probably my least favorite to date.

It follows the same basic formula as all of her other stuff so far, i.e., insta-love, insta-smut, insta-everything....which is fine by me when I'm reading smut.

However, this one went a little overboard on the fairy tale romantic gestures for my taste.

description

Sorry, Ariel, but it's true.

So how OTT, you ask?

description

^^^That's Pocahontas-speak for "A fucking lot."

You need examples,
Coco.V
Dec 07, 2016 rated it liked it
I have such weakness for super fun, quick and sexy read featuring an OTT Alpha hero and this one was no exception. Brysen and Elisa’s story was pretty good and everything you could expect from the smutoholic duo Fiona Davenport.
CC
Shelves: safe-for-me

I thought this one was better than the first. Still super easy - no angst, OTT alpha - insta-love. Fun and short. A little more dialogue between the MCs helped make this book better.

Barbara➰
Well it's official. I have a new author to stalk. If Ms. Davenport continues to write heroes like Brysen I will be snatching those babies up quicker than you can blink.

We meet Brysen and Elisa in book one. Brysen is a former NFL football player and Elisa is a realtor. They meet when she has an appointment to show Brysen houses and, it's on from there!

I absolutely 100% loved Brysen. He did everything right. One look at Elisa and he's done. He stalks, pushes, manipulates and obsesses just how I
Janie
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just did a reread of my favorite from The Risqué Contracts series. Man Bryson is one hot, alpha-possessive man. I loved him and Charlotte both. What girl wouldn't want to be swept off her feet the way Brysen did the sweeping lol.
Bookloverme
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful read! A short hot story about Brysen, almost 31 and Elisa, 25.

Brysen had severely injured his shoulder that caused the end of his football career. He talked to Madeleine (book 1 h), his childhood friend and she told him to move out of his condo and buy a new house. She gave him the information of her realtor, Elisa and he went back to his hometown. That's when he met her.

He already knew that the first house was the one he wanted for them but he kept it to himself. He wanted to
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was another super sweet and sexy read from this author!

Though not as OTT alpha as Caleb, Brysen held his own in the book boyfriend awards! *lol* Loved both characters, and the epilogue was SO sweet!

I'm really impressed so far with this author, and I can't wait for the next in the series. :)
Nicla
A good quick HOT instant love read (view spoiler)

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Low
Heat Level: Extreme

Hana ♡
Hmm I kinda liked the first one better... This was okay, the H didn't really stand out to me. But I'm super stoked for Charlotte's story! I love me a forbidden student professor relationship *wink wink*
Deserie williams
May Contain Spoilers!

3.75 stars!Now thats instalove:)And I loved it! love hero and herione. Sweet short story. Love the epilgue! Interested in Charolettes story.
safety gang safe
We know he use to be somewhat of a manwhore and only because heroine mentioned it once . Heroine was no blushing virgin but no one has ever made her orgasm. no ow drama. there is her ex but he is a non issue! no condoms were used. no mentioned if they used them in past but I'm sure they did:)

Darlene I read to many boooks
Sheila
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love these insta-love smutty (in the very best of ways) reads! Brysen and Elisa are HOT together...they steamed up every page.

What started out as a favor to serve as a buffer against Elisa's jerk of an ex turned into a trip where they fell deep in love and started working on their happily ever after. This is one of those stories that we've all imagined ourselves living through numerous times. Making the ex jealous with a handsome and buff new man who hangs all over us and has stars in his
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Fiona has become one of my new favorite authors! This was another short, but great OTT Alpha story.
Stories in Review
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: insta-love
This is the second book in the Risqué Contracts series. Brysen Mariano was a pro quarterback until a shoulder injury forced him into early retirement. He decides it time to settle down and buy a house in the suburbs. His best friend, Madeleine & her husband Caleb give him the name of their realtor, Elisa Young. She is a successful real estate agent in NYC. She is stuck working with her ex boyfriend who cheated on her with a co-worker. She has a weekend work retreat coming up at a ski resort ...more
Jenny
Such a sweet and steamy read! I loved Brysen and Elisa together and the epilogue with hero playing football with his baby boy melted my heart! and they had 4 kids! wow so much cuteness I can't even deal!
♡Tonya♡
such a sweet story! This author gives me all of my favorite things!
Rochelle
Jun 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not as good as the first but I enjoyed the Alpha male.
Melissa
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot demanding alpha male, check! Insta love, check! Hot, off the charts sex, check! I love these type of books! Can't get enough!
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Added review from Amazon. Forgot to post here.

Just another walk through the perfect alpha romance land of Fiona Davenport. Bryson made me want more when he appeared in all of his alpha protective glory in the previous book. I did a little dance when I realized that Elise was his heroine. These two jumped into love like two thrill chasing Para jumpers .. No safety net but the bonds of their instant connection kept them falling harder but softly landing into a perfect hea. Bryson definitely won
Sania
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Standalone
Ages of H and h: Both in the 20s
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex &/Or Drama Between H/h With OW/OM: (view spoiler)
>>If So, Before or After H/h Hookup: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex In The Book: (view spoiler)
HEA/HFN/etc Ending:
Djg
This was cute, not as believable as the previous one but cute and a bit sexy.

Elisa, a realtor is showing Bryson (former football star and playboy extraordinaire) a mansion, he's hit with insta-love and wants to live with her and their babies in the house but realizes he'll probably need to get to know her first.

After a few weeks of house-hunting, lunches and mild flirting, Elisa is in need of a date to take to her company retreat which her ex and the Barbie doll he cheated on her with will be
Debbie
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Contingency Plan is the second novella in this series and can be read as a standalone.

Elisa is a beautiful real estate agent who meets former NFL football star Brysen when showing him a home. The sparks fly and the sexual tension is obvious to them both. Not wanting to say goodbye, Brysen pretends to not like the house so he'll have an excuse to see Elisa again. Over the next month, they see more homes and even meet for a couple of lunches. Elisa has to attend a work retreat and planned on
100sweet
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
I liked the first book more. The h's desire to put one over on her ex and his GF was really childish. She took such pleasure in gloating about her good fortune. I found myself turned off my her character. I didn't buy the chemistry or relationship btw the H and h. It was as if one minute their strangers and the next they are all over each other.
Sharon Dunn
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow!! This book was hot from beginning to end!! Love these insta-love books with extremely hot alpha men!!
Sylvie
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars
Total smut read
Karoline
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe
Quick and steamy! Really enjoying this author.
Chitra *CJ*
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Me after reading FD Alphas. Good read- ~3.5 stars <3

Mary Cargo
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Touch Down

I really liked this book Brysen and Elisa made a great team. Book number two is better than book one. I can't wait to read the third.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Muse
  • Sweet Kisses (Kisses #2)
  • Kept (Castile Family #2)
  • Smooth Kisses (Kisses #1)
  • Stolen (Castile Family #3)
  • Secret Baby
  • Captured (Castile Family #1)
  • King's Castle
  • Oh Snowy Night
  • His Hostage
  • Wedding Cake Crasher (Wedding Cake, #1)
  • Saved Kisses (Kisses #3)
  • Sweet Enough to Eat (Wedding Cake, #2)
  • Restored
  • Pretty Virgin (Rags to Riches, #1)
  • Pretty Prize (Rags to Riches, #2)
  • Stone (Obsessed Alpha #1)
  • Wet and Wild

Risqué Contracts (3 books)
  • Penalty Clause (Risqué Contracts, #1)
  • Fraternization Rule (Risqué Contracts, #3)