Start by marking “Dangerous Bond (Jamie Bond, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Bond (Jamie Bond, #4)

Dangerous Bond

(Jamie Bond #4)

Her name is Bond. Jamie Bond. And danger follows her everywhere…

ebook
Published March 8th 2016 by Gemma Halliday Publishing

Start your review of Dangerous Bond (Jamie Bond, #4)
Lara
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love this series and wish that the books were longer.

PLOT:
Her name is Bond. Jamie Bond. And danger follows her everywhere…

As a private investigator, Jamie Bond thought she had seen every sort of cheating-spouse case imaginable. That is until she's hired by a wife who's afraid her husband is cheating…on his diet. Rodger Claremont lost mega-pounds eating sandwiches from the Hoagies chain and subsequently became their celebrity spokesman. A position his wife fears he'll quickly lose if the
Beth
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the Jamie Bond series! This book did not disappoint, it was full of suspense as the girls investigated yet another murder. It also stepped up the angst in the love triangle in which Jamie finds herself. I find myself really absorbed into the story, it's a such a fun read and makes me laugh out loud at times. I was aghast at the ending thought, I can't wait until the next book comes out to see what happens. You'll just have to read this great installment to find out for yourself!!
Karen Rowe
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Exciting

Fast paced.
James had a decision to make but she let Danny get away. Asian is not the man for her, Danny is.
I don't like the way it ended. At the end we are left with a cliffhanger. There has to be a Bond #6 book.
Cat Murphy
Nov 14, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not understanding why Jamie is chasing after Danny. Friends, yes. Danny is a player just like her father.
Ellen Hardin
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
BOND--- HER NAME IS JAMIE BOND,
happy to say book 4 of the jamie bond series is out and it is as good as the last 3- this time around jamie is hired to see if the client ( who is a national spokesman for a sandwich shop) is cheating on his diet -- pretty routine right-- treat it like a cheating spouse- and money in the bank- that is until their client is murdered-- and that is when the story takes off like gang busters- who murdered the client? the wife- the ex boss- a celebrity pal- someone
Rosie
May 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Yvonne Cruz
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Ok, so you think the Jamie Bond series can’t get any better and BANG , you read Dangerous Bond and you say WOW!!
If you have not read any of the books in the series, not to worry, each is a stand alone. But if you have followed Jamie’s books, it will be a treat.
Once again, we have the Jamie “ Charlie’s Angels”. Jamie is an ex-model turned PI, who has taken over her Dad’s PI business. Her employees are also bright, funny, resourceful BFFs who also happen to be ex-models.
In this story she is hired
Sherry
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Bond Hit!

Jamie Bond is the owner & lead investigator of the Bond Agency. A former model, she took over the agency when her dad, Derek, had a heart attack & had to retire. Her team consists of Caleigh Presley, Samantha Cross, & Maya Alexander, all gorgeous former models. Many of their cases are cheating spouses & this new case is no different, a wife who thinks her husband is cheating. However, the twist, she doesn't think he's cheating with another woman, but on his diet!
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book; this is the fourth book in the Jamie Bond Mysteries series by Gemma Halliday and Jennifer Fischetto. Jamie Bond is a private investigator and danger seems to follow her everywhere. She is hired by a wife who’s afraid that her husband Rodger,is cheating on his diet. Rodger Claremont has lost a lot of weight eating sandwiches from the Hoagies chain and is now their celebrity spokesman and his wife is afraid he will lose his job if he gains weight. When Jamie finds Rodger ...more
Jacky
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A good book that keeps you really entertained. Jamie and her cast of characters are at it again. Although this was not a short book, it was a quick read because it pulls you in from the very beginning and you don't want to put it down. Jamie has two men vying for her attention. I know who I am leaning toward. I really want to see which guy she chooses. The book is standalone, but there is also a running thread through the series. Such as, 'what is going to happen between Jamie's father Derek, ...more
Cecelia Kelsey
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jamie Bond runs the Bond Agency, a private investigating agency, along with Maya, Caleigh Presley and Samantha Cross friends from her modeling days. Jamie is excited when she finds out they might have their first celebrity client. The client is Bristol Claremont, wife of Roger Claremont. Roger became the spokesperson for Hoagies, a sandwich chain, when he lost weight by eating only their sandwiches. Before the case gets off to a start, Roger is shot and killed. Bristol is arrested and begs Jamie ...more
Rhonda
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Humorous Hoagie Mystery

Jamie Bond & the girls are after a murderer of a hoagie diet celebrity. As usual along with the seriousness of the story, there is humor in the story which is the best part about a Gemma Halliday story. The story also brings us more info about Jamie's relationships with Aiden the DA & her best friend Danny. Uggh, both men are something else & I found myself once again wanting Jamie at different times to choose each of them. I am looking forward to the next book
Elisa
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Jamie bond and all the girls at the bond agency what an awesome bunch of female PI's.
Jamie is busy trying to solve a murder and help an older couple find a new wife for the husband before the wife dies, I know sounds complicated hey ok so then add in Jamie's abysmal love life Aidens decided he now wants Jamie, oh and so does her best friend Danny, but who does Jamie want?
Sams ex goes missing and his disappearance ties in with the firms current murder investigation oh and then Derick goes
Sandy Bartles
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is another exciting book in the Bond series. These co-authors sure know how to grab your attention! Jamie and her cohorts are hired to find out if a man is cheating on his diet. He lost more than 100 pounds by eating subs and is making lots of money as a TV spokesman for the company. Sound familiar??? His wife is concerned he is cheating and will lose his contract Then there is the matter of Jamie's father thinking his girlfriend is cheating on him. I can't wait for the next book to come ...more
Linda Quick
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another winner in the Jam(i)s Bond series. If you are looking for fun and funny chick lit, you have found it in this book. Jamie, a former model, runs a PI agency. Her employees are also former models who join her as she investigates an odd murder with a bizarre collection of potential suspects. Add in a very descriptive sandwich shop scene, and you might never want to eat in one again.

While this is a stand alone novel, the series is so good that you really owe it to yourself to read them all.
Annette
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it!! I enjoyed reading about this group of women with their various "expertise" & love how they interacted with one another. Jamie has 3 cases this round, one of which is even for a "celebrity" :). Very entertaining & hilarious as the "Angels" utilize their investigating skills and get down & dirty Las Vegas style serious about the cheating husband case which quickly turned into solving a murder mystery. Highly recommend, it's an all-nighter....once started, you ...more
Nancy Baker
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jamie Bond, private investigator, is excited to be hired by celebrity client Bristol Claremont. Bristol is worried that her husband Roger is cheating....on his diet. Roger is Hoagies spokesperson and has made a fortune promoting Hoagies and how they helped him lose weight. Barely into the investigation Jamie makes a discovery that changes everything, Roger's dead body. This is Jamie Bond Mysteries book #4 and is a great blend of mystery, humor and romance. I look forward to reading the next Bond ...more
K-BRC
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The name's Bond, Jamie Bond, and this former model with her all-female drop-dead gorgeous team of PI's delivers another killer adventure. I received an ARC for an honest review. Dangerous Bond delivers the goods. IMO, you'll love this latest Bond. When these two writers team up, you can be sure you'll get an action-packed adventure filled with delightful characters and a few surprise twists. I'm eager for the fifth!
BobaFett114
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I just LOVE the Jamie Bond series!!! Jamie lands her first celebrity client, the wife of a sandwich chain spokesperson. She thinks he is cheating...on his diet! That right there is enough to love the book! The husband ends up dead of course and the wife is arrested. There is a fun time in Vegas and enough twists and fun turns that you won't know who did it! I am sorry I read the book so fast! I can not wait until the next one!!!
Tricia
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this latest edition in this series, and I think it's my favorite of this series. The books in this series keep getting better and better, and this mystery kept me guessing a lot. It has a little bit of everything in it and so much good stuff! I really enjoyed this one, and I can't wait to see what happens next in the series! Love it!

I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review but this did not influence my review in any way.
Susan
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and got it as an ARC. It was great. What a concept-Jamie's client is concerned her husband who is a spokesman for a Subway type of place is cheating on his diet. He gets murdered and the client wants Jamie to find out who killed him. The whole gang is back including Her father, Danny and Aidan. After a Las Vegas trip and many sandwiches she solves the crime. Now, what about Aidan and Danny? One can only hope in the next book she realizes she and Danny should be together.
Shannon Binegar-Foster
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Disclosure: I received this book free of charge from the publisher. This review is my honest opinion, and is in no way influenced by the author or publisher.”

Another great Jamie Bond book. I just couldn't put it down until I had read every last word. I love what is developing in Jamie's life and am anxious to see how it plays out in the next book.
Sardis
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jamie Bond, a former model has an all-female staff of PI's and office manager who will knock your socks off laughing at their hijinks. Gemma Halliday & Jenn Fischetto deliver another high-octane thrilling adventure. I received an ARC for an honest review. I'm here to say I loved this book; Dangerous Bond delivers a full serving of entertainment.
Dee
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I love this series. Again the authors have delivered a book that you cannot put down. Stephanie is on the case to find a cheating husband until he becomes the victim. That is when the heat gets turned up!! Stephanie is determined to get the killer at all cost. Prepare for twists and turns until the end!

Lyn Jenkins
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jamie Bond (with a little help from Gemma Halliday) does it again. Intrigue, giggles, mayhem and stress. Dangerous Bond, book 4 in the seies gives us the highs, lows and freaking awesome shoes, we have truly come to expect with the awesome Vegas lights. if you haven't already read the Jamie Bond series do so. NOW.
Lester Allen
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NIt is always fun to be on the job with Jamie Bond and her girls.

How can one under cover job go so wrong. How can her love life get so crowded. Jamie needs to find a missing person and solve a murder and still keep a eye on her Dad's girlfriend. A girl's working trip to Vegas sounds right. I really enjoyed the continuing adventures from the Bond Agency.
Mariko Tsubaki
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You cannot go wrong with a Jamie Bond book

Another great adventure with Jamie and the girls. This time the girls are looking into the death of a sandwich chain spokesman.
Cannot wait for the next book in the series.
Mehrunisa Salim
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
She finally realizes, what I have wanted her to realize since book 1. When is the next installment coming out? And please tell I will finally get what I have been waiting for! All in all, this might be my favorite so far in the series.
Cathy Pardue
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hate cliffhangers, otherwise great read

Would have given this five stars if it didn't have a cliffhanger so substantial. Great story great characters can't wait to see how the story plays out with Danny and Aiden. I hope it doesn't take a year for the next book to come out.
Tomika Campisi
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great Bond mystery! These books just keep getting better and better and leave us wanting more! So much fun to read!

• Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, #26)
  • Lucky Charm in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries #13)
  • A Dead Market (A Flamingo Realty Mystery, #2)
  • Fortune Furlough (Miss Fortune Mystery #14)
  • Stroke of Luck (Sterling's Montana #1)
  • Scottsdale Shuffle (Laura Black Mysteries #6)
  • Shadows at Dawn (Maximum Security #1.5)
  • Ride Rough (Raven Riders, #2)
  • Spa Retreats and Secrets in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries #15)
  • Edge of Fury (Edge Security #6)
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
  • Protecting Rose
  • Billionaire for Hire (For Hire)
  • Larger Than Life (Smithson Group SG-5 #2)
  • Chocolate for Two
  • The Deception (Maximum Security #2)
  • Divorced, Desperate and Deceived (Divorced and Desperate #3)
  • Fear For Me (For Me, #2)
Gemma had a hard time figuring out what she wanted to be when she grew up. She worked as a film and television actress, a teddy bear importer, a department store administrator, a preschool teacher, a temporary tattoo artist, and a 900 number psychic, before finally selling her first book, Spying in High Heels, in 2005 and deciding to be a writer.

Since then, Gemma has written several mystery novels

Jamie Bond (6 books)
  • Unbreakable Bond (Jamie Bond, #1)
  • Secret Bond (Jamie Bond, #2)
  • Lethal Bond (Jamie Bond, #3)
  • Fatal Bond (Jamie Bond Mysteries Book 5)
  • Deadly Bond (Jamie Bond #6)
“I was panting by the time we reached the back of the casino. I felt perspiration run down my back and my sandals pinch my feet. They were adorable, but they were not made for chasing bad guys. Nevertheless, I kept going,” 1 likes
“I stopped walking and stared down at my pink painted toenails. That was it. Of course. No, not my choice of polish, although it was exceptional,” 0 likes