Start by marking “Revived by Love (The Remingtons; Heal Me #2)” as Want to Read:
Revived by Love (The Remingtons; Heal Me #2)

Revived by Love

(Heal Me #2)

A New Year’s Kiss with a stranger will turn Pediatrician Mark Ellis’s world upside down. Even more so when he is called into the hospital for a drowning victim and finds out it is the son of the woman who changed everything for him.

Published March 1st 2016 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Revived by Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revived by Love

Alicia
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***** "Revived by Love" (Remington Kindle World Series) by Stacy Eaton

PREFACE TO REVIEW: While "Revived by Love" is a stand alone novella, it carries over several characters and story lines from "Cured by Love," the first novel Stacy wrote in the Remington Kindle World Series published May 2015.

REVIEW:
When Stacy Eaton released her first Remington Kindle World novel, "Cured by Love," (my review is one of the very first for the blog) she knocked it out of the park. With her second Remington Kindle
Nancy Stopper
Shelves: arc
The opening scene of Revived by Love is really powerful. Two strong characters, drawn to each other. Little did either know the path they would have to follow to each other. The storyline was very realistic and I felt I was living it along with the characters. Mark is a strong, alpha character. Where can I get me one? I really enjoyed this story and the glimpse into the lives of former KW characters by Ms. Eaton. Great read.

Disclosure: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an hones
Lynn Mullan
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
At a party on New Years Eve, paediatrician Mark Ellis kisses a stranger...who then disappears. He's intrigued by her, and keeps thinking about her...unable to forget that kiss.

Joanne Ward had kissed a stranger at a New Years Eve party, which only helped to confirm that she divorce her philandering husband and begin a new life with her son.
When her son accidentally falls through some ice in Central Park, he is rushed to hospital...where she comes face to face with her mystery man from new years.
Kate
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Ever have one of those life altering moments? Something happens to change your course? For Joanne and mark a new year's kiss does just that and neither of them can stop thinking about that kiss.. Will the kiss lead to more? Read.

Stacy Eaton has done it again. it is a read alone but so much more fun when you know the Remingtons and the tie in to "Cured by Love" is wonderful!. It sucks you in and won't let you go. I couldn't put it down.

I adore Stacy's relatable characters, situations and di
Nicole
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Revived by Love is another great book written by Stacy Eaton. I loved everything about this book. The intermingling of characters from previous stories, the romance, and the storyline made for a great, quick read.
The initial meet up between Mark and Joanne was the epitome of attraction at first sight. When they meet again, even during a very trying time, the chemistry just jumps off of the page.
The details, emotions, and characters written by Stacy make this an easily recommended book.
Patricia Conley
As always with Stacy Eaton's books once I start reading I don't want to put it down. Mark Ellis kissed a mystery woman on New Years Eve. Before he got her name she ran out because his friend came looking for him and she got the wrong idea. Several months later Dr. Mark was called to the hospital for a drowning child, who just happens to be related to his best friends step-father. When he sees the mother he realizes that it is his mystery woman. He tries to hide his identity from her. He then fin ...more
Patti
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for an honest review and was hooked all the way through. I have never read a book from Stacy Eaton but loved her style of writing and the back and forth POV from the leading characters, Joanne Ward and Dr Mark Ellis.
Joanne and Mark meet New Years eve at a party thrown by mutual friends. When they lock eyes together the chemistry between them is undeniable. With Joanne in a bad marriage, she is not ready for the sizzling kiss that the two of them create. She leaves with out
C.M. Albert
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Revived by Love was another home run by author Stacy Eaton! It was nice to see the tie in back to characters in her first Remingtons Kindle Worlds novella, Cured by Love. I completely got swept up in Mark and Joanne's dramatic experience that brings them together even closer as they get to know each other through their very unusual circumstances. Despite it being a novella, Eaton did a killer job fleshing out her characters and making them robust, believable, and lovable (or not, as is the case ...more
Nikki
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another Beautiful romance by the amazing Stacy Eaton. After reading the first chapter I was totally and completely pulled in. what an awesome story. I wasn't sure how it would go. but I'm very happy with the outcome!!

Mark Ellis can't get this woman out of his head, so what happens when she shows up? an amazing story, that's what.
Joanne Wade isn't living the life she dreamed at a young age. everything has changed and she's ready to get out of her current predicament. but she's going to hold on
Xtymom
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great addition to the Remington Kindle World books inspired by Melissa Foster’s Remingtons. I loved it. I was falling in love with Mark almost from the beginning. By the end of the book I was his. He is so caring, strong and protective. Joanne and her son Tony are wonderful characters too. I could feel for Joanne and all she was going through. I admired her strength. Tony is so cute and I just love everything about him. Stacy does an amazing job making the characters in her book c ...more
Susan Greene
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Revived by Love is a great spring-off on Eaton's Kindle World book Cured by Love. She kept the books related but still easy to read stand-along books by giving you just enough about the last story to make the connection. But I would suggest also reading Cured by Love-for it was great too. The story line is believable, interesting keeping your attention with great dialogue including the dialogue from Tony the 7 year old. Even though you probably can figure out the outcome that Joanne and Mark wil ...more
KimberlyDawn
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One New Year's Eve kiss with a stranger changes everything. Joanne finally has the courage to divorce her cheating husband. Mark cannot stop thinking about the woman he kissed. When Joanne's son ends up being his patient, they meet again. Is fate throwing them together? Is it meant to be? This book captured my attention from the start, and I was totally hooked. An excellent read!
Breanna Eichhorn
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is an amazing read. The characters are very well developed. I found that this book is very hard to put down. I look forward to reading more books by Stacy Eaton.
Pat
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
A chance meeting of two strangers at a New Years Eve party sets them on a path neither could have imagined. Full review to follow on
Becky Claxon
Revived by Love. 10/2/2016
Dr. Mark Ellis was at a New Year's Eve party with his best friend Dr. Ryan Wilde and his fiancé Dina at Ryan's parents house. He saw a beautiful woman across the room that he couldn't take his eyes off of. She gave him that come on look and walked down the hall. Mark followed her a few minutes later and as they counted down to New Year's Day, they had a dynamite kiss. Then they heard a woman calling Mark's name and Mark's date walked in. Needless to say she was quite up
Candy Hernandez
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a spinoff novella from the book Cured By Love, although can be read as a standalone story. The story is now focused on Mark Ellis, a pediatrician, who we met in Cured By Love as Ryan's bestfriend. It started on a new year's eve and Ryan's engagement party. Intrigued by the attractive woman, he followed her in a room and kissed her when the ball dropped to midnight and never saw her again.

Joanne immediately left after she kissed Ryan from the party. Little did Ryan know, their kiss gave h
Pam
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
his is the first book that I have read of Stacy Eaton's. I love the Remington's and could wait for a chance to read the Kindle World stories. Revived by Love is supposed to carry on from where her first KW novella, Cured by Love, left off. Needless to say, I've purchased it to read now!

At a party, Mark & Joanne's eyes meet. They follow each other into the dark and exchange a very hot kiss. Joanne disappears and names had not been exchanged. That kiss gives Joanne the strength & courage
Jimnlori
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Revived by Love is the sequel to Cured by Love from Stacy Eaton.
Mark didn't plan it, but having a midnight kiss to ring in the New Year with a complete stranger worked for him. Only thing that didn't work for him was her leaving before he could get her name.
Joanne was tired of dealing with men who didn't value their marriage vows and slept around. Her husband was at the top of that list and the stranger who kissed her was second.
The last person she expected to see in the ER was the stranger t
Barbara
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome, wonderful, great book. I couldn’t put it down and didn’t want it to end. I need a part 2 and want it now!!! Stacy Eaton did a fantastic job on this one.

The story starts as a New Year’s Eve kiss between Dr. Mark Ellis, a drop dead looking man, and Joanne Ward who has a terrible husband and marriage. Sparks flew between the two of them. Little does she know that she would met the handsome doctor again after her son fell in and icy pond and he was the ER doctor. The doctor and Joan
Rosemary Hughes
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
New Year's party and this was one of those glance across the room, instant attraction stories. Then the kiss and distraction, with the woman disappearing. No glass slipper.
Then 3 months later same woman at the bedside of a drowning child victim, with the doctor called in, non other than the guy who had attraction and was kissed and left without a name or number.
Hate to give too much away, but it is one really great story. I feel in love with the characters of the heart stopping doctor, the adora
Coral Mitchell
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A New Year’s Kiss with a stranger turns Pediatrician Mark Ellis’s world upside down. Even more so when he is called into the hospital for a drowning victim and finds out it is the son of the woman who changed everything for him. Joanne Ward is done with her husband and his cheating ways. A single kiss with a man she doesn’t know seals the deal and the divorce papers are served. When her son falls through ice and is clinging to life she comes face to face with the man who gave her the inner stren ...more
Rachael Hellicar
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
I was both intrigued and frustrated by this book. I enjoyed the concept of the story line, with a hot doctor who saves the life of the leading ladies son, and of course he falls in love with both the Mum and the son high is very predictable but I was so frustrated by the changing in the POV where the author tells the same scene from both characters POV you feel like you've read a scene the. Have to go back n read the same scene meant the story didn't flow nicely. I love Melissa Fosters Remington ...more
Pam T
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mark and Joanne . . . an interesting tale that starts off with a bang . . . leads to a separation due to a failure to communicate essential info such as names . . . and then becomes involved with complications involving a her son’s life-threatening accident . . . an abusive and disconnected husband . . . and very little connection to Melissa Foster’s Remington series. I was distracted periodically by the poor grammar and misuse of words but enjoyed the storyline and the true-to-form predictable ...more
Dianne
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I love reading Stacy Eaton's books and this one was no exception. As part of the Remington Kindle World books and although a standalone, it ties in with her previous book Cured By Love.

The chemistry between the two main characters is evident from page 1 and keeps you hooked to see how their story progresses. As the story develops you are taken on a journey of love, friendship, family and respect.

5*s from me.
Pamela Lunder
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
First book I have read by this author. I enjoyed this story. Mark and Joanne were perfect for each other. They knew with one kiss that they were meant to be together. Tony is such a sweet little boy. He helped make this story. I loved the ending. This will not be the last story I read by this author.
Alison Davies
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from the Remington kindle world...
What can I say? I'm loving these Remington books... Revived by Love follows a distraught mother, who's son fell into a frozen pond.. And his HOT doctor.. I can't say anymore than that, without giving away any spoilers.. you're just going to have to buy it :)
Pauline Frost
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was drawn in from the start and since there were so many characters in the story it turned out to be easy to follow along. You fall in love with Tony and it saddens you to finally hear his reasons for not talking after the trauma he goes through. All in all it was a fast friendly read.
Becca
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love these Kindle Worlds Novels - A continuation of the Remington Worlds created by Melissa Foster.
Jennfocker
Jan 14, 2018
Cindy
Mar 02, 2016
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

Heal Me (3 books)
  • Cured by Love (The Remingtons; Heal Me #1)
  • Mended by Love (The Remingtons; Heal Me #3)