Start by marking “Remember When (Teach Me #3)” as Want to Read:
Remember When (Teach Me #3)

Remember When

(Teach Me #3)

The third installment of RC Boldt’s Teach Me series returns with two people who once had it all…

Over a decade ago, fourth grade teacher Tate Donnelly was attending college with the love of her life by her side. She had been certain, even then, that it was the forever kind of love. But she was proven wrong when he left her all alone to pick up the pieces of her life—and hea
ebook
Published 2016 by RC Boldt

To ask other readers questions about Remember When, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember When

1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhhh, you guys. THIS ONE. THIS BOOK.

Listen, I have been enjoying the crap out of this series. They are all so smartly written with engaging dialogue and heaps of laugh out loud moments. But THIS. BOOK.

It’s it for me.

This is the one. It might be premature to call it my favorite of the series (since the series is not yet complete), but right now—it’s absolutely my favorite.

I mean, you had me at wounded former Navy SEAL. The fact that it’s an emotional second-chance romance and also features a
Alex ♈
Dec 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Well, this one was a bit better than the previous two, but evil ol’ me wasn’t quite happy.
The MCs dated in high school then 1st year of college. He walked away to become a SEAL and (view spoiler) her letters never reached him. Both thought the one had left/abandoned the other. Then they met again. And here comes my 1st struggle: if I counted correct (coz I read 2 previous books and these MCs met in the 1st one) they waited 1 to 1.5 years to talk/cle
Susan (susayq ~)
Tate and Miller. *Sigh* They dated in high school and college until Miller enlisted in the Navy. They planned on being together forever. Tate wrote letters to him that kept getting returned and she never knew why. Miller wondered where the letters from her were and came to the conclusion that she lied when she said she'd wait for him.

Fast forward ten years and they've crossed paths again. Things are strained between them, so strained that they make their friends uncomfortable. They finally call
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
I had been anticipating this story after seeing hints of it in Hard to Handle (book 2).

Miller and Tate had the ultimate high school sweetheart love story, he approached her to be his date for prom and she couldn't believe he was interested in her. It took a while to earn her trust but when he did it was the most wonderful thing. The dated through high school and college. They planned to be together and love each other forever.

Everything changed when Miller joined the navy to become a SEAL. Their
Jen
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by Rock Star Lit PR in exchange for an honest review.

Three books in and I can happily lay claim over this third and latest book as my favorite! It was angsty but not bordering on the hysterically dramatic so and it had humor but nothing over-the-top. I really liked how the author let the story play out in a more realistic manner rather than speed through with a reconciliation simply based on Tate and Miller still lo
Amanda
I love each book in this series more than the last and look forward to every new story, and this one was no exception. It was a beautiful, heartbreaking, amazing story I didn't know I needed but was very happy to have found. I could not put it down. With every word and every page I fell harder for Tate and Miller and this lovable band of goofball friends.

My Thoughts
When we met Tate and Miller in the other books you could tell there was a story there, but both were tight lipped about it. From the
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

Another hit in the Teach Me series and probably my favorite to date. Smart, sexy, fun, sweet and lots of temptation, this book made me smile and definitely hit all my good vibe buttons. This is a fairly new author for me, only having read the previous books in this series by her. R.C. Boldt gave me a romance that captivated and entertained me from the start.

Diving into this amazing and powerful love story, Remember When takes us on a journey that shows us life gives us exactly what we
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shelly's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Tate’s friends are finding love and she is feeling odd girl out, looking for her other half, which she thought she found years ago only to have it walk away. Her heart still belongs to the one that she thinks walked away.

Miller thought he left his one true love in the past years ago, till he walks into his friend’s Mom’s house and finds the one who broke his heart. Even though he thought he left her behind his heart and the chemistry is stil
***Cheryl***
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
This was another great book in the series.

This time the story focuses on Tate and Miller. Tate and Miller have a history and they fell in love and thought they would be together forever, but everything fell apart when he joined the Navy. Now he is back and it clear that there are still feelings between the two of them. Can Tate ever find it in herself to trust Miller again? Will Miller be able to win Tate over?

This a a second chance romance story. There is great chemistry between Miller and Ta
Gabriella Messina
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Ms. Boldt. I found the writing style and sense of humor throughout to be refreshing and unique. The story sucks you in right away… Lost love, misunderstandings, and hostility to rival a Shakespearian couple. But it’s a romance, so you know there’s a light at the end of that dark, and highly irritated tunnel and the author makes sure you have a good time getting there.

Not having read the first two books in the series, I was a little confused at the start. There were also
Tara Carr
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I totally loved Raine and Mac. Didn't think I'd like Laney and Zach, but of course ended up loving them. Their story held pieces I could relate to more than anything. But Miller and Tate? OMG. Second chances and first loves are my weakness. Nothing ruins my life more than one that's written terribly. But this? RC Boldt has written probably the best second chance story I've read. It seemed like it took forever for Tate and Miller to finally talk, but that was so the reader could be sucker punched ...more
Amanda  B Gillespie
I loved Tate and Miller's story. It was probably the most believable I've read in a while, because who doesn't have that “what-if” first love story? Add that underlying wonder at what would happen if you ran into each other, both single, a decade later and you've got a wonderful book.

I can not wait to see if Foster & Noelle and Lawson & Langley will end up together or if their differences will be too much. Who will Pearce, Doc and Kane going to end up with, I wonder?

As a poorly edited b
Kimberley Hatch
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never once have I been let down by anything RC Boldt has written. This was no exception. I love these characters so much, I'm not sure what I'll do when the series ends. I always find a piece of myself in each book, whether it's what the characters are going through or how they respond to any given situation. She has the perfect balance of steam, comedy and heart ache in every book.
Kyle Hakim
Bookish Addict
As always I enjoy the group of friends banter and joking with one another. Tate and Miller have a past and both thought one left the other after someone selfishly meddled. I thought their story was ok. Mostly because if they had actually confronted one another and hashed it out after running into each other, not seeing or hearing from one another for years, it would have saved a lot of heartache. Also, there's a discrepency that bothered me when Tate went to go visit Cassie near the end of the b ...more
Bel
Lacie Romano
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What I love about this series is the sister brotherhood portrayed...as a Navy veteran, I miss this everyday but as RC Boldt writes within these pages, even if I’m no longer serving it is always there. The love, both lovers and family, in these books gets me every time because that is pure love.
Nikki
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tate Donnelly and Miller Vaughan were an amazing second chance at love. There story packs a punch, and It keeps on Punching. Once again I arrived home when I cracked open this book. This group of friends never cease to amaze me. The way they are always there for one another. They have the biggest hearts and souls, ever.

The chemistry in this book was panty melting. We first met these two in the previous two books of the Teach Me Series and I had no doubt their story was gonna rock our hearts. Wi
Crystal Singer
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a story!!!!! I couldn't get enough of Tate and Miller. It's been known for a while now that these two have a history, but WOW! I loved finally getting their story. Figuring out why they went their separate ways so long ago. And watching them both figure out that they were still in love with each other....even after all these years. Sexy, flirty, fun, funny, well written story! LOVED IT!!!!
Christina
What Worked For Me:
I have never read RC Boldt before but after reading Remember When, I will definitely check out more books by her. Remember When is book 3 in the Teach Me series and while it can be read as a stand alone, I think more enjoyment would be had out of it if I had read the previous 2 books in the series. Don’t let that fool you, however. This was a very sweet and romantic book that absolutely tore at my heart over and over again. Tate has never fully healed from her perceived “aband
Melyssa Winchester
description

Title: Remember When
Author: R.C. Boldt
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series or Standalone: Series (Teach Me #3)
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

description

After reading the first two books in this series and seeing the interactions between Tate and Miller, I was eagerly awaiting this book and now after having finished it, I can say that the author AND the characters did not disappoint.

I think one of the things I enjoy most about this series is the family feel at the core of it. As each couple meets and falls in love (or l
Stacey Broadbent
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
R.C. Boldt is fast becoming one of my favourite authors. Remember When is the third book in the Teach Me series, and I swear, the characters become even more lovable with every book! The playfulness between this group of friends is hilarious, and I find myself wishing I had some people like this in my life. I think everyone needs a Lawson!

In this particular story, we find out what actually went down between Tate and Miller to make them behave the way they do. They've been exchanging barbs and cr
Kathryn Linke
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I thoroughly enjoyed the first book in this series "Wildest Dreams", but I have got to say this book is phenomenal and I loved "Remember When". The teach me series is quickly becoming a must read for me, with each additional installment.

We first met Tate and Miller in "Wildest Dreams" have a complicated relationship and are completely hostile to each other. They both feel betrayed and hurt from their relationship as high school/college sweethearts, but neither really knows why their relati
Brandi Reeves-Pearson (Southern Night Owls Books)
Remember When is by far my favorite book out of the Teach Me series, and from RC Boldt. RC has taken this book to a whole new level of swoon-worthy, and absolute awesomeness! I loved every word, and I found myself unable to stop reading once I started. There were so many times I laughed, felt my heart drop, and of course, felt my panties melting!
Tate and Miller...Oh my, these two will frustrated you to no end, then turn around and make you love them. You won't be able to help yourself from goin
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tate Donnelly is being to feel like the odd ball out. Her friends are finding love and she couldn't be happy for them, but she wishes she could find her other half. The only problem is that she gave her heart away years ago and he still holds her heart, even after the heartbreak she's been through.

Miller Vaughn never expected to see the one person that broke his heart when he walked into Mamma K's house. Her beauty still takes his breath away, but moving past the hurt is harder than expected eve
JoDeen
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I Think I can official say that RC Boldt is on my favorite authors list .I loved Remember When this book was just wonderful! I could not put it seriously I read it one day !

In this book we followed Tate and Miller. Iam so happy that they got there own book because I have been wondering about these two for sometime. All I could think about is why was there so much animosity between them when I was reading the previous book in this series and when I finally get to find out why let just tell you al
Sheila'S Book Corner
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have to say that this is my first book from this author. And It won't be my last.

This blurb got me. I couldn't wait to see this story spun.

Tate Donnelly fell in love while she was in college. She was certain that this was going to be her forever. Except when he went away to boot camp. The communication was cut off. Her letters go unanswered. Till she opens her mailbox and see that they have all been returned to sender. Breaking her heart making her pick up all the pieces with not so much of a
Kyle Hakim
Feb 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Tracy Grieve
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by R.C. Boldt, have read the other books in this series and loved them and when Tate and Miller were mentioned in book two you just knew there was a juicy story there and juicy it is. Got a bit tearful at one part of the book but they were happy tears.

Miller and Tate have a past and the last they seen or heard anything from each other has been 10 years and now their friends have picked up on their tension and Momma K has noticed as well, so as not to bring their past into thei
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Remember When is the 3rd instalment in the Teach Me books, but you don't have to read the first two to enjoy this book.

The series revolves around a group of Teachers and Ex military personnel and how much here lives inter mingle. I want a bunch of friends like this. Always there for you, kicking your ass to make you see sense and there to have good times and bad.

This episode revolves around Tate (the gorgeous but broken by her past teacher) and Miller (the stunning and devastated by his past)
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sheltered Heart (The New American Royals #1)
  • Blast from the Past (Friends to Lovers, #2)
  • Served Cold (Best Revenge, #1)
  • Stirring Attraction (Second Shot #2)
  • #1 Lie (#1 Series, #4)
  • The Bad Boy's Baby (Hope Springs, #3)
  • Only for a Night (Lick, #1)
  • Lost and Found (Ripple Effect Romance #4)
  • Silver Linings (Ripple Effect Romance #2)
  • Home Matters (Ripple Effect Romance #1)
  • The Deal Breaker
  • Righting a Wrong (Ripple Effect Romance #3)
  • Impossible Girl (Sexy Nerd Boys, #2.5)
  • Hero of Mine (Men in Uniform, #2)
  • Regular Sex ~ Issue 1 ~ The Commute (The Regular Sex Series)
  • Love, Hypothetically (Theta Alpha Gamma, #2)
  • Snowcroft Safehouse (Snowcroft Men, #2)
  • Daddy's Boy (Risk)
**PLEASE NOTE**

RC is not regularly active on Goodreads but if you're looking for updated release dates and book descriptions, please check out her website at http://www.rcboldtbooks.com or her Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/rcboldtauthor.

Teach Me (4 books)
  • Wildest Dream (Teach Me, #1)
  • Hard To Handle (Teach Me, #2)
  • Laws of Attraction (Teach Me #4)