Start by marking “Miracle on 5th Avenue” as Want to Read:
Miracle on 5th Avenue

Miracle on 5th Avenue (From Manhattan with Love #3)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  2,719 Ratings  ·  533 Reviews
It will take a Christmas miracle for two very different souls to find each other in this perfectly festive fairy tale of New York!

Hopeless romantic Eva Jordan loves everything about Christmas. She might be spending the holidays alone this year, but when she's given an opportunity to house-sit a spectacular penthouse on Fifth Avenue, she leaps at the chance. What better pl
Published November 29th 2016 by HQN Books (first published October 20th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Miracle on 5th Avenue, please sign up.

Heidi it is helpful to read the other 2 prior though not required...some back stories or side characters may be confusing.

Paromjit
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, romance
I wanted to start getting in the festive frame of mind, so chose to read this feel good holiday read. I have never read Sarah Morgan before but had been urged to so by some friends. This proved to be an effortless and well written novel. It is set in New York just before the Christmas season. Eva is slightly ditzy, open hearted, optimistic, kind and a superb cook. She is still grieving deeply for her beloved grandmother and is co-owner of Urban Genie, with Paige and Frankie. An existing client, ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sarah Morgan Fans, NYC, Romance
4 When It Comes To Love, Glass Half Full Stars
* * * * Congratulations - 2017 RITA WINNER!!!!-
Contemporary Romance: Long

All of us are different, that goes without saying...But when we learn to love and put ourselves out there...How we handle the ups and downs, the out right rejection from someone...That is when we learn the most about ourselves...How we handle the pain, the hurt to who we are or thought we were...how we work through all of those feelings will highlight our outlook on life...

Becau
Irena
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you know me or follow my reviews for a while, you probably know, as all the birds on branches do too, that festive stories are my favorite ones.
There’s just something magical about stories that talk about love during Christmas season.

Yet, for an avid reader (as I like to call myself) who’s in love with Christmas stories (especially festive chick lits), it is unforgivable not to read a queen of Christmas chick-lit: Sarah Morgan.
But here I am, writing my first ever review for one of her books (
Re-read 12/8/2017:
I just love this audiobook experience! Great light romance set during the holidays ❤

Re-read 12/25/2016:
Such a fun holiday romance I couldn't wait to reread. The audiobook narrator for the female lead character sounds exactly like Marilyn Monroe. It might be annoying to some but I loved it.

Original review 12/07/2016:
Hallmark needs to make an adult channel just for books like this! I want an adaptation so bad. Miracle on 5th Avenue is a great holiday-themed romance (with adult
Julie
Miracle on 5th Avenue (From Manhattan with Love, #3) by Sarah Morgan is a 2016 HQN publication.

I loved having a difficult author as a main character and seeing love, the magic of the holiday season, along with friends and family, help his Grinch-like heart grow three full sizes for Eva. She deserves all the happily ever after endings Lucas can dream up for her.

I really, really enjoyed this story which brought out all the tender holiday ‘feels’ and put a big ‘Ho, Ho, Ho’ smile on my face.

If you
Claire Robinson
5 - Be the sunshine.. Not the rain. Stars!

We return for what I thought was the final time to Sarah Morgan’s; From Manhattan with Love Series, and Eva Jordan finally has her story told in Miracle on 5th Avenue, apparently (according to a trusted source) there are three more books coming next year, which I am 100% happy about.

We do finally get to meet the elusive Lucas Blade, someone the author has been tempting us with since the first book of the series.

He was troubled and complicated. Not a m
♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sarah Morgan has become my go-to author when I want to read some heartfelt, feel-good romance with a bit of angst in them. The third book from her Manhattan with Love series continues with the story of three best friends who owns a concierge service in New York.

I've been waiting for Eva's story from the very beginning. I'm not usually a fan of, you know, perky cheerlead-y type heroines but Eva is an exception. I loved her warmth and optimism. And even though she was an eternal optimist, she does
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳

I’ll have to start by thanking my friend Geri for introducing me to Sarah Morgan’s books!

I requested a review copy of Miracle on 5th Avenue after chatting with her about the contemporary romance authors we loved. And until this day, despite her 75 books published, I’m ashamed to say I had never heard of Sarah Morgan before. Maybe the fact that I started reading romance only 4 years ago has a play in this late discovery?

Miracle on 5th Avenue seduced me from the start with its blurb. The heroine
Tina
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this Christmas romance! Perfect setting...snowy NYC and two people who are opposites that attract. A very easy-read and feel good book with lots of Christmas magic all 'round! A wonderful romance to get you in the mood for Christmas.
Liv ☾
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS!

☾After reading this book I have come to the conclusion that I want a puppy. Seriously how did Eva have the restraint to not adopt the puppy! Anyways, back to the book...this was so cute! It's not Christmas or even remotely winter anymore but I felt the xmas feels just as strong. This story was so incredibly unique, I have never read or heard about a book with the same premise - I love that!

☾Eva is an optimistic, a positive, happy, romantic, soul. I think we all have a friend who is lik
Maria Rose
*2017 RITA Award winner in the Best Contemporary Romance: Long division! Congrats to Sarah Morgan and her editorial team!*

This holiday themed romance takes two opposites who’ve both suffered grief and loss, and gives them a Christmas to remember. Bestselling crime writer Lucas Blade lost his wife three years ago in a freak accident. Since then, he’s been somewhat of a recluse, and since the accident happened around Christmas, it’s an especially difficult time of year. To top it off, he’s got wri
Nicola
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.

Sarah Morgan is one of my finds of 2016 and I've absolutely devoured each book in her From Manhattan with Love series. From the setting to the couples, the romance to the humour, everything about these stories has worked for me; I love Sarah Morgan's writing style and I've been impatiently waiting for Eva and Lucas' story.

description

The phrase chalk and cheese was coined with Eva and Lucas in mind. From the moment they meet, the chemistry between them is evident, and it builds as the story progr
KAS
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another SEDUCTIVE and SCRUM-DELICIOUS romance from one of my all time fave authors, Sarah Morgan!

It is finally Eva's chance at having her happily ever after, and this story gets the sizzling, passionate juices flowing. Eva is helplessly adorable, humorous and stubborn. Lucas is the brooding type, intimidating, and red-hot sex on the proverbial stick. Their chemistry and the sexual tension which builds between them is pure yumminess!

You could categorize this book in the 'second chances' column, b
Selly - Leggere Romanticamente
Lettura romantica e natalizia, il migliore di questa serie!
Consigliato!
Dianne
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, own, arc-read
It’s the time of year to start gathering those Christmas Miracle-Sweet Romance tales that could melt the heart of the Grinch. Sweet as sugar plums, spicy as a fresh cinnamon stick, Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan is a frothy delight, as heart-warming as fresh cocoa after a day spent sledding, as frustrating as a package wrapped a little too well to be investigated without detection and a great way to get those Holiday Spirits ramped up!

Two people, one a dark and brooding author who has los
Elaine
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story is tagged as 'The magical feel good Christmas read of 2016' and it lives up to it! It is the third novel in the series and I've loved each and every one of them. They all concern three young ladies who have set up in business together as the 'Urban Genies'. You want something sorting - from walking your dog to organising an event with catering and anything in between and this is the company to contact in Manhattan. They live in a brownstone apartment block and are best friends as well ...more
Laura von Eden
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, ng
‚Lichterzauber in Manhattan‘ gehört zur Reihe ‚From Manhattan With Love‘. Jedes Buch bezieht sich auf eine andere Person, die sich aber teilweise untereinander kennen. Die Bände sind abgeschlossen, man könnte sie also durcheinander lesen, jedoch kann man sich unter Umständen den persönlichen Werdegang einzelner Figuren spoilern. Wer jedoch, wie ich, einfach mal Lust auf eine lockere und leichte Weihnachtsgeschichte hat, der kann hier bedenkenlos zugreifen.

‚Lichterzauber in Manhattan‘ besticht sc
Kathryn
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
With Miracle on 5th Avenue - we have #3 in the From Manhattan with Love series. It's a story I have been anticipating with relish for awhile now, and so it was a pleasure to read about Eva and Lucas Blade. We'd met Eva before and knew her pretty well but Lucas was a treat in store for us.

They're both suffering loss, yet Eva has no one - no family at all, although what she hasn't taken time to realise is that family doesn't always have to be blood based. Her many close and not so close friends b
Azuyu
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
I read this one so thoroughly, but why the hell didn't I feel anything?

description

Miracle on 5th Avenue turns out not to be the last book that set in New York and we probably will meet this trio again in the three remaining books.

I don't like Eva because she sounds like a kid. Her view of the world was nearly unreal it felt like she was living in a Barbie world. She was okay as a secondary character, but once I was inside her head, it wasn't a pleasant journey. The chemistry was non existent even though th
Leona
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit, romance
Great story, great characters, great chemistry. I loved how Eva and Luke played off each other, and how their friendship grew into something so much stronger.

My only regret was with the ending. I just didn't care for it. It lessened Luke to the point that I gave up on him and no matter how many romantic gestures he made, they were just that.... gestures. I think Eva deserved better. Thus 4 stars versus 5.
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
4.5 Stars

MIRACLE ON 5th AVENUE was everything I expected it to be: sweet, whimsical and so much fun, which was unexpected considering the unconventional pair in this story.

Eva Jordan is the dreamer of the trio, unabashedly romantic, with a sunny outlook in life, always seeing only the best in people. Even though her open and upbeat disposition has been affected by her beloved grandmother's death over a year ago, Eva is still determined to remain upbeat but her new client crime writer Lucas Blad
Shaz Goodwin
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Although Eva is also a character in the previous two novels you don’t have to read them to get the full force of her nurturing and optimistic personality … but you would be missing out on so much if you don’t! I loved her attitude to life but also how meeting Lucas balanced her views. Her passion with cooking (nurturing!) and sharing on her blog is the perfect fit for who she is. And Sarah Morgan uses this with great effect at Lucas’ apartment (which, by t
booksofallkinds
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the From Manhattan with Love series and is my favourite so far. Eva is such a compassionate, caring individual even to the point where she tries to hide her own sadness and grief, from her friends who love her dearly, because she doesn't want to upset them. When she takes on a job to decorate the penthouse of Lucas Blade while he is on a writing retreat, she is determined to make the best of things. But when she finds herself stuck in the apartment with the man himself, ...more
Lisa
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: just-for-fun
2.5 stars.
I like chick lit but usually of the funny & fiesty variety. This one is a little bit too lovey and stupid for my taste but I can't deny I enjoyed it on the whole.
I admit I had to fast forward (audio version) a few sections that were making me heave but its a 'lovely' romance.
Seriously, I don't know why people have to make it so difficult for themselves (it's not real Lisa!) but that IS the point of the story and why we have to go around in circles of hopeless denial...sigh...I gues
AvidReader
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed Eva and Lucas’s story. It was very charming holiday mood read! I loved the setting and snow along with all secondary characters. Eva was so innocent who views world through rose tinted glass. And Lucas is a bestselling writer. I liked the small insight to how a writer’s world works. I also loved their interaction and funny banters.

Lucas proposal planning and execution was so adorable. I loved a particular thing he did towards end. I’ll definitely continue reading more from th
MARJORIE - ROWAN WHITETHORN'S WIFE
4 STARS

My favorite in the series so far!! 🖤😍🖤
Dianna
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

At 4:30 am, my cat let me know she must leave the house to scowl at birds and fail to catch them. It’s the first of December, I thought, as I crawled back into bed. I wonder if my pre-order of 'Miracle' has arrived on my Kindle? Maybe I should check, just in case?

And so, like an idiot, I started reading. And kept going. I did not go back to sleep and ended up late for work. And very sleepy.

I’ve been holding out for Eva’s story. Of the ‘three friends in New York find love while running their conc
Quinn's Book Nook
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-romance
I am so glad that I discovered Sarah Morgan this year. I've read a number of her category romances earlier in the year, and I wanted to try out some her longer length novels. Miracle on 5th Avenue intrigued me the most, and I was able to get a eARC of it. Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan was such an adorable holiday romance, and it reminded me a bit of Nora Roberts (which is a good thing!)
What I Liked:

I loved Eva. She's just adorable and friendly and smart. She also doesn't let Lucas wa
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

He raked his fingers through his dark hair and Eva wondered how doing that made him even more handsome. If she ran her fingers through her hair she looked as if she'd made contact with an electric fence.

I hate horror movies... My date thought it would be a great way to get me to snuggle close to him. He hadn't reckoned on the fact I might scream... I made more noise than the heroine getting her throat cut. The woman n the row behind me started screaming too because I scared her s
Lynsey A
I think this is the best of the series. Great characters and just a little angst thrown in for good measure. I really wanted an epilogue though.
Lake Wales Public...: 2017 RITA Awards 1 6 Aug 11, 2017 12:41PM
  • The Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2)
  • Snowfall on Haven Point (Haven Point, #5)
  • Last Chance Rebel (Copper Ridge, #6)
  • Always a Cowboy (The Carsons of Mustang Creek, #2)
  • At Fairfield Orchard (Fairfield Orchard #1)
  • To Love and to Cherish (The Wedding Belles, #3)
  • I Will Marry George Clooney (...By Christmas)
  • Wickham Hall
  • A Christmas Homecoming (Bar V5 Dude Ranch #5)
  • The Secrets She Kept (Fairham Island, #2)
  • Free Fall (Kate Page, #4)
  • The Heart of Winter
  • The Twelve Days to Christmas (Single in the City)
  • The Bastard Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)
  • Going Home (Nugget, #1)
  • I'll Be Home For Christmas
  • Home For The Holidays (Kismet, Michigan #1)
  • The Thing About Love
About Sarah

USA Today bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes contemporary romance and her trademark humour and sensuality have gained her fans across the globe. She is a 3 time winner of the prestigious RITA® Award from the Romance Writers of America and has been nominated five times. Sarah lives near London, England, and when she isn't reading or writing she loves being outdoors.

Look out for MOON
More about Sarah Morgan...

From Manhattan with Love (6 books)
  • Sleepless in Manhattan