Start by marking “Miracle on 5th Avenue (From Manhattan with Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Miracle on 5th Avenue (From Manhattan with Love, #3)

Miracle on 5th Avenue

(From Manhattan with Love #3)

It will take a Christmas miracle for two very different souls to find each other in this perfectly festive fairy tale of New York!

Hopeless romantic Eva Jordan loves everything about Christmas. She might be spending the holidays alone this year, but when she's given an opportunity to house-sit a spectacular penthouse on Fifth Avenue, she leaps at the chance. What better pl
Published November 29th 2016 by HQN Books (first published October 20th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Miracle on 5th Avenue, please sign up.
Heidi it is helpful to read the other 2 prior though not required...some back stories or side characters may be confusing.
Kim Naomi There's no violence nor explicit words are being used in this book. However, there are a few times where sex is included.

Start your review of Miracle on 5th Avenue (From Manhattan with Love, #3)
Paromjit
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, netgalley
I wanted to start getting in the festive frame of mind, so chose to read this feel good holiday read. I have never read Sarah Morgan before but had been urged to so by some friends. This proved to be an effortless and well written novel. It is set in New York just before the Christmas season. Eva is slightly ditzy, open hearted, optimistic, kind and a superb cook. She is still grieving deeply for her beloved grandmother and is co-owner of Urban Genie, with Paige and Frankie. An existing client, ...more
Re-read 4/8/2020:
My current stress level has me re-reading from my favorites list. It's helping.

Re-read 12/8/2017:
I just love this audiobook experience! Great light romance set during the holidays ❤️

Re-read 12/25/2016:
Such a fun holiday romance I couldn't wait to reread. The audiobook narrator for the female lead character sounds exactly like Marilyn Monroe. It might be annoying to some but I loved it.

Original review 12/07/2016:
Hallmark needs to make an adult channel just for books like this!
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sarah Morgan Fans, NYC, Romance
4 When It Comes To Love, Glass Half Full Stars
* * * * Congratulations - 2017 RITA WINNER!!!!-
Contemporary Romance: Long

All of us are different, that goes without saying...But when we learn to love and put ourselves out there...How we handle the ups and downs, the out right rejection from someone...That is when we learn the most about ourselves...How we handle the pain, the hurt to who we are or thought we were...how we work through all of those feelings will highlight our outlook on life...

Becau
Julie
Miracle on 5th Avenue (From Manhattan with Love, #3) by Sarah Morgan is a 2016 HQN publication.

I loved having a difficult author as a main character and seeing love, the magic of the holiday season, along with friends and family, help his Grinch-like heart grow three full sizes for Eva. She deserves all the happily ever after endings Lucas can dream up for her.

I really, really enjoyed this story which brought out all the tender holiday ‘feels’ and put a big ‘Ho, Ho, Ho’ smile on my face.

If you
Irena BookDustMagic
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you know me or follow my reviews for a while, you probably know, as all the birds on branches do too, that festive stories are my favorite ones.
There’s just something magical about stories that talk about love during Christmas season.

Yet, for an avid reader (as I like to call myself) who’s in love with Christmas stories (especially festive chick lits), it is unforgivable not to read a queen of Christmas chick-lit: Sarah Morgan.
But here I am, writing my first ever review for one of her books (
Claire Robinson
5 - Be the sunshine.. Not the rain. Stars!

We return for what I thought was the final time to Sarah Morgan’s; From Manhattan with Love Series, and Eva Jordan finally has her story told in Miracle on 5th Avenue, apparently (according to a trusted source) there are three more books coming next year, which I am 100% happy about.

We do finally get to meet the elusive Lucas Blade, someone the author has been tempting us with since the first book of the series.

He was troubled and complicated. Not
Tina
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this Christmas romance! Perfect setting...snowy NYC and two people who are opposites that attract. A very easy-read and feel good book with lots of Christmas magic all 'round! A wonderful romance to get you in the mood for Christmas.
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳

I’ll have to start by thanking my friend Geri for introducing me to Sarah Morgan’s books!

I requested a review copy of Miracle on 5th Avenue after chatting with her about the contemporary romance authors we loved. And until this day, despite her 75 books published, I’m ashamed to say I had never heard of Sarah Morgan before. Maybe the fact that I started reading romance only 4 years ago has a play in this late discovery?

Miracle on 5th Avenue seduced me from the start with its blurb. The heroine
Geri Reads
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sarah Morgan has become my go-to author when I want to read some heartfelt, feel-good romance with a bit of angst in them. The third book from her Manhattan with Love series continues with the story of three best friends who owns a concierge service in New York.

I've been waiting for Eva's story from the very beginning. I'm not usually a fan of, you know, perky cheerlead-y type heroines but Eva is an exception. I loved her warmth and optimism. And even though she was an eternal optimist, she does
Alp
Sep 16, 2018 marked it as dnf
DNF @58%

I'm sorry but I can't carry on anymore. The story is so boring and pushy heroine is never my thing.

So, there's that.
Liv ☾
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS!

☾After reading this book I have come to the conclusion that I want a puppy. Seriously how did Eva have the restraint to not adopt the puppy! Anyways, back to the book...this was so cute! It's not Christmas or even remotely winter anymore but I felt the xmas feels just as strong. This story was so incredibly unique, I have never read or heard about a book with the same premise - I love that!

☾Eva is an optimistic, a positive, happy, romantic, soul. I think we all have a friend who is lik
Maria Rose
*2017 RITA Award winner in the Best Contemporary Romance: Long division! Congrats to Sarah Morgan and her editorial team!*

This holiday themed romance takes two opposites who’ve both suffered grief and loss, and gives them a Christmas to remember. Bestselling crime writer Lucas Blade lost his wife three years ago in a freak accident. Since then, he’s been somewhat of a recluse, and since the accident happened around Christmas, it’s an especially difficult time of year. To top it off, he’s got wri
Nicola
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.

Sarah Morgan is one of my finds of 2016 and I've absolutely devoured each book in her From Manhattan with Love series. From the setting to the couples, the romance to the humour, everything about these stories has worked for me; I love Sarah Morgan's writing style and I've been impatiently waiting for Eva and Lucas' story.

description

The phrase chalk and cheese was coined with Eva and Lucas in mind. From the moment they meet, the chemistry between them is evident, and it builds as the story progr
fleurette
Jul 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I’ve already read one book by Sarah Morgan, also a Christmas related romantic suspense, and I can for sure tell that I liked this one much more. This is definitely not a book I will remember after a month, but it is an enjoyable read.

I pretty like Lucas. I do read quite a lot crime stories, so a book about crime books writer is definitely something up to my alley. He is an interesting and complicated hero. I also like very much when a hero or heroine was once in a relationship that is generally
KAS
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another SEDUCTIVE and SCRUM-DELICIOUS romance from one of my all time fave authors, Sarah Morgan!

It is finally Eva's chance at having her happily ever after, and this story gets the sizzling, passionate juices flowing. Eva is helplessly adorable, humorous and stubborn. Lucas is the brooding type, intimidating, and red-hot sex on the proverbial stick. Their chemistry and the sexual tension which builds between them is pure yumminess!

You could categorize this book in the 'second chances' column, b
Tya Irviani
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
I read this one so thoroughly, but why the hell didn't I feel anything?

description

Miracle on 5th Avenue turns out not to be the last book that set in New York and we probably will meet this trio again in the three remaining books.

I don't like Eva because she sounds like a kid. Her view of the world was nearly unreal it felt like she was living in a Barbie world. She was okay as a secondary character, but once I was inside her head, it wasn't a pleasant journey. The chemistry was non existent even though th
Svetlana
Jun 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: womens-fiction
I loved the first half but the second half just went downhill for me.
Myrna
Dec 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Good romantic holiday book. Can see this as a future Hallmark Christmas movie.
Vi ~ Inkvotary
Inkvotary
Eva is hopeless romantic and sees the world always from the sunny side. She just can´t understand why someone wouldn´t like Christmas decoration or believe that there has to be something good in every person. With that attitude, she turns Lucas´ life completely upside down and gives him what he needs so desperately: a new thriller idea. Though she is not happy with his writing, she loves to help him and to do everything in her power to make his life colorful again. Until she finds out h
Cori
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had to laugh when I was rating this one. When in the world of romance and Christmas cheese, ratings are apparently relative.

Every year, because of my mom's tradition of watching corny Hallmark movies at Christmas time, I pick a few corny Christmas books to read. Well, I'm batting about 1/4 so far this year.

If this were any other book or genre, it would have gotten a much lower rating. But given the slew of low ratings I've given Christmas books this year (and one DNF), we finally have a winn
Dianne
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, netgalley, arc-read
It’s the time of year to start gathering those Christmas Miracle-Sweet Romance tales that could melt the heart of the Grinch. Sweet as sugar plums, spicy as a fresh cinnamon stick, Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan is a frothy delight, as heart-warming as fresh cocoa after a day spent sledding, as frustrating as a package wrapped a little too well to be investigated without detection and a great way to get those Holiday Spirits ramped up!

Two people, one a dark and brooding author who has los
Elaine
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story is tagged as 'The magical feel good Christmas read of 2016' and it lives up to it! It is the third novel in the series and I've loved each and every one of them. They all concern three young ladies who have set up in business together as the 'Urban Genies'. You want something sorting - from walking your dog to organising an event with catering and anything in between and this is the company to contact in Manhattan. They live in a brownstone apartment block and are best friends as well ...more
Kathryn
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
With Miracle on 5th Avenue - we have #3 in the From Manhattan with Love series. It's a story I have been anticipating with relish for awhile now, and so it was a pleasure to read about Eva and Lucas Blade. We'd met Eva before and knew her pretty well but Lucas was a treat in store for us.

They're both suffering loss, yet Eva has no one - no family at all, although what she hasn't taken time to realise is that family doesn't always have to be blood based. Her many close and not so close friends b
Jultri
Cantankerous and cynical crime author with writer's block finds himself stuck in his apartment with an unwelcome guest - sweet and bubbly event organiser and chef- for- hire. Short audio book. Probably better, if the narrator didn't make the heroine sound so ditzy. Or maybe the heroine is really ditzy. I like the friends and meddlesome grandmother. Cranky heroes rarely go wrong also.
sabah™
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was the best read of January 2019 so far. Wallah i love lucas and eva so much. Their banter, relationship and everything was so on point in this book.
Lisa
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: just-for-fun
2.5 stars.
I like chick lit but usually of the funny & fiesty variety. This one is a little bit too lovey and stupid for my taste but I can't deny I enjoyed it on the whole.
I admit I had to fast forward (audio version) a few sections that were making me heave but its a 'lovely' romance.
Seriously, I don't know why people have to make it so difficult for themselves (it's not real Lisa!) but that IS the point of the story and why we have to go around in circles of hopeless denial...sigh...I guess it
Leona
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, chick-lit
Great story, great characters, great chemistry. I loved how Eva and Luke played off each other, and how their friendship grew into something so much stronger.

My only regret was with the ending. I just didn't care for it. It lessened Luke to the point that I gave up on him and no matter how many romantic gestures he made, they were just that.... gestures. I think Eva deserved better. Thus 4 stars versus 5.
mindful.librarian ☀️
(audio version) super sweet story in a series I like but I just can’t fully embrace it bc the narration was super annoying 🤷🏼‍♀️
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
4.5 Stars

MIRACLE ON 5th AVENUE was everything I expected it to be: sweet, whimsical and so much fun, which was unexpected considering the unconventional pair in this story.

Eva Jordan is the dreamer of the trio, unabashedly romantic, with a sunny outlook in life, always seeing only the best in people. Even though her open and upbeat disposition has been affected by her beloved grandmother's death over a year ago, Eva is still determined to remain upbeat but her new client crime writer Lucas Blad
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

He raked his fingers through his dark hair and Eva wondered how doing that made him even more handsome. If she ran her fingers through her hair she looked as if she'd made contact with an electric fence.

I hate horror movies... My date thought it would be a great way to get me to snuggle close to him. He hadn't reckoned on the fact I might scream... I made more noise than the heroine getting her throat cut. The woman n the row behind me started screaming too because I scared her s
The Feelgood Book...: Jaarserie #3: Flirt op 5th Avenue 14 13 Mar 27, 2020 03:17PM
Lake Wales Public...: 2017 RITA Awards 1 8 Aug 11, 2017 12:41PM

• La última vez que vi llover (Cabana, #3)
  • Ella, yo y la gran idea de ser valientes
  • Él, yo y la gran idea de encender París (Valientes #2)
  • Si No Es Contigo, No Es (Serie Somos Agua #2)
  • Eres lluvia aun sin saberlo
  • Todos los carteles de neón brillaban por ti
  • El sur lo encontré en tus ojos
  • ¡Este highlander no es para mí!
  • Semanas de siete martes
  • Enséñame a dibujar sonrisas
  • ¿Más vale sola?
  • Solo nosotros (La fuerza de los elementos #1)
  • La irrelevancia de llamarse Poncho
  • Era diciembre
  • La fragilidad de un corazón bajo la lluvia
  • El chico de la última fila (Cabana, #2)
  • Marriage on Madison Avenue (Central Park Pact, #3)
  • Love on Lexington Avenue
About Sarah

USA Today and Sunday Times bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes romance and contemporary women's fiction and her trademark humour and warmth have gained her fans across the globe. Sarah lives near London, England, and when she isn't reading or writing she loves being outdoors.

Look out for FAMILY FOR BEGINNERS, a warm hearted, emotional story of love, family and starting over coming i

From Manhattan with Love (6 books)
  • Sleepless in Manhattan (From Manhattan with Love, #1)
  • Sunset in Central Park (From Manhattan with Love, #2)
  • New York, Actually (From Manhattan with Love, #4)
  • Holiday in the Hamptons
  • Moonlight Over Manhattan

News & Interviews

“Everyone knows you never find love when you go looking for it. You have to wait for it to find you.” 5 likes
“You never know, just by looking, what a person is hiding.” 4 likes