Start by marking “Jase (Kings of Korruption MC #3)” as Want to Read:
Jase (Kings of Korruption MC #3)

Jase (Kings of Korruption MC #3)

4.23  ·  Rating Details ·  1,133 Ratings  ·  122 Reviews
Ellen

My life is far from perfect, but I’m OK with that. I’ve worked hard to get to where I am. I have a cute little house, a job that fulfills me, and a little boy that I love more than life itself. I pride myself on being a strong, independent woman, and letting a man fix my problems for me just isn’t the way I work.

I had Jase pegged from the second I laid eyes on him.
Published April 15th 2016

Sabrina
Feb 07, 2016 Sabrina rated it liked it
Shelves: yummy-bikers
From the moment I met Jase I couldn't wait to get his story, just knowing that he was going to fall down off his playboy pedestal. In the past books he was the one running around, picking up girls and never keeping it in his pants. Well that's the best kind of manwhore to see fall in love, a concept I don't think was real for Jase until he met Ellen.

I really liked Jase's character and felt sorry that his brother's couldn't see how serious he could be, instead just seeing the care-free persona h
Libby Harrison
Random Ramblings
•Expect your usual manwhore MC
•I am sorry but I do judge girls who get pregnant (by accident) at age 15/16 and they believe their boyfriends love them….wake the fuck up and ALWAYS get the guy to sign off his rights on the child he does not want otherwise it will come back and bite you in the ass years later

Book-Lover Book Blog
Apr 04, 2016 Book-Lover Book Blog rated it it was amazing
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

Another amazing MC read from Author Geri Glenn. Another book that I struggled to put down.

Fantastically written and to the point, the characters jump from the pages and attack your emotions. That's how a book should be written. Emotions, cursing and a lot of frustration.

I loved the storyline and where the author took it. I loved the ending which brought a tear to my eye... I generally loved the whole book.

I can not wait for Reaper's story!!!!
Ariel Marie
Apr 15, 2016 Ariel Marie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jase Matthews..... Sigh

Geri did it again!! Loved Ellen and Jace! I found myself laughing out loud a few time! Loved their chemistry and even how her son came around to him. Scene with Paul and Jase with his backup..... Priceless!! Now I just have to wait for Reaper's book!! The wait is going to kill me!!
BleuBelle
Apr 16, 2016 BleuBelle rated it it was ok
I should have known that this one would not be the book for me. The blurb says it all. Jase, a member of the Kings of Korruption Mc, is a total player and goes trough women like some men go trough socks. I should have let this one be. But I couldn't, just had to read it, in case I was missing something great.

I did not. The first scene did me in. I mean come on, Jase was at the time 19. And then he gets to have a threesome at some rest stop in the middle of nowhere, while all his brothers just wa
Candace
Apr 23, 2016 Candace rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The only person that can change you is YOU!!!

Jase is finding this out for himself in this next edition of the Kings of Korruption MC Series. Like the 2 books before it this book is well written, has wonderful characters, excellent plot with action and suspense. It is happy, it is sad, it is complete.

Jase, like Ryker was raised in the club, by the club. Born to a mother with a habit and a father in the MC his childhood was spent within the club and all its happenings. Always smiling and happy no
Hooked On Books
Apr 25, 2016 Hooked On Books rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic MC romance by Geri Glenn, this is one of my favorite MC series to date!

Jase Matthews has always been the playboy member of the MC who never sticks with any one thing for long. He’s finally starting to realize that no one takes him seriously because of this and he decides to make a change. Jase starts with the idea of opening his own custom motorcycle shop and decides that he’d also like a good woman to settle down with, enter Ellen. Ellen was one of the nurses from book 1 that
Johnna Seibert
Apr 05, 2016 Johnna Seibert rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book in this series! Geri Glenn knocks it out of the ballpark again with this one. Every book that I have read be her has been superb. I keep thinking that each one I read is going to be my favorite and then I read the next one and I change my mind.

Jase is struggling to get his club to take him seriously because he has always been the womanizing funny man. He goes through a journey of self discovery because he really wants to be with Ellen. He straightens up so she will see t
Shaly
May 21, 2016 Shaly rated it really liked it
Shelves: geri-glenn
Very engaging and interesting read!

I always love reading about the underdog and Jase was definitely that. I loved how he grew from the childish and immature manwhore to the responsible, family oriented and business owner! His growth was so much fun to read about. Ellen was okay, she was an excellent mother, no doubt about that, I just wished she stood up to Paul instead of taking his shit.

Again there's such a sad loss in this book, wasn't expected and was truly sad to read but that loss brought
Tina
Feb 13, 2017 Tina rated it really liked it
Shelves: mf-biker, mf

photo 8F3D4E48-9421-49C6-BF0A-A0769C8516DE_zpsmy62o0qw.jpeg I’m Jase Motherfucking Matthews

photo 50DE6CC6-599D-4523-A579-53704F47C767_zps7ewa4rbq.gif

Jase is funny, cocky and has tons of charm!
 photo 2EB5F427-62A2-4EF2-AEE7-02DD6A1D0AC9_zpsnmuevhes.jpeg

“All my life, I’ve been the funny guy, the nice guy. The one everyone can count on to cheer them up, or show them a good time. I never even noticed it until recently. Not a single person in my life takes me seriously.”

Ellen is independent, strong and super sweet!
 photo 6DFB8E06-80D7-4003-8DAD-98879CA290AE_zps8bwpzl3r.jpeg

This was soooooo cute!
I am really enjoying this series, I seriously hope we don't have to wait too long for Reaper book.

Just sad to see that it is with Anna
Barbara Barber
Apr 15, 2016 Barbara Barber rated it it was amazing
Holy cow what a book! This series just keeps getting better and better. The author has totally outdone herself with Jase! 2 Thumbs Up for such an amazing storyline that it kept this reader glued to the pages!

This is a story about a kid that grows up in the motorcycle club world. He doesn't have the best of childhood yet if you were to ask him, he would tell you he wouldn’t change a thing. Jase grows up on the back of a bike; he is a killer mechanic and with his gorgeous good looks he becomes qu
Sassy Southern
Apr 15, 2016 Sassy Southern rated it it was amazing
I had read about Jase in the other books and was really excited to read his story. Jase is the type of guy that wants to be the life of the party. He meets Ellen and realizes that there is something about her that makes him want to be a better man. His friends warn him to stay away from her. He realizes that every one in his life doesn't really take him serious and he wants to change that. He is more than just a mechanic, he can turn a bike into so much more, so he goes to the President of the M ...more
Alison Chewning
Wow oh wow what a great addition to the Kings of Korruption MC series. I really loved this book I think Jase #3 was my favorite right behind Tease. This is one of my favorite MC series out there and I love these bad boys and the women they fall in love with. Jase is a member of the Kings of Korruption and he is a lady's man and every woman wants him. Ellen is nurse working at nursing home and has young boy that she fully takes full responsibility for. She is starting to having problems with her ...more
loves 2 read romance
Apr 15, 2016 loves 2 read romance rated it it was amazing

I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
I can't express how excited I was to get a copy of this book. I couldn't wait for Jase's story. This series is well written with characters that seem to grab you from the pages. I have been intrigued by Jase from the moment he was introduced. His is a gorgeous man, smooth talker, witty, and has women falling at his feet. All except Ellen.
Ellen doesn't need a player in her life. She is a hardworking woman with a wonderful heart. She can see the
She Hearts Books
Feb 11, 2016 She Hearts Books rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
I am such a huge fan of Geri's writing and her KOK MC Series. Tease is one of my favorite reads and I really couldn't wait to read Jase's story. He has been the guy good for a laugh, but I knew there was so much more to him. I loved that this was his moment to shine. He so wanted his brothers to see more in him. He wanted Ellen to see more in him. She really needed him to step up and be that rock in her life and he so did. I loved that he let her in to how he was feeling about her and pushed whe ...more
Sunny
Jan 17, 2016 Sunny rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book by Geri Glenn !! Couldn't put it down and read it in one go - that's how engrossed I became with the story. Don't want to spoil the fun but let me say the book had a great development of characters and shows that with the right person by your side anything is possible. Highly recommended !!
Djg
Good, I like the series, I like the characters but the intense hot sexual cant live without you was missing.

They were sweet together but it was just missing something. The story was good, don't get me wrong but I was really hoping for blow my socks off more from this one.

Still, don't skip it if you're a fan of the series.
Adoore
Jul 21, 2016 Adoore rated it it was amazing
Loved the book!!! Jase was such a cool character.
Angel Bare
May 25, 2017 Angel Bare rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better n better

These stories are so good. I loved how Jace, the playboy, got his heart & his attitude handed to him on a silver platter, by a single mom, nonetheless.
Chris
May 09, 2017 Chris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just

Get better and better. Who knew a slut can change and still be a badass. Love this a series! On to reaper
Jenna
Mar 20, 2017 Jenna rated it really liked it
I loved this story about Ellen and Jase. It was so nice to see play boy Jase fall for a woman and her baggage. Loved Ellen's strength. Although there is a big tear jerking moment that had me grabbing the tissues.
jill nicosia

Maybe some spoilers in this review. Sorry to say this book didn't do it for me. After reading book 1 which I really enjoyed I was looking forward to Jase's book. I did not like him one bit in this book. I'm reading a biker book I want an alpha H and jase was not it. I almost thought he was childish at times, definitely not a tough bike. He was too soft and I didn't feel much of a connection between him and Ellen. Also the part with her ex I didn't understand. Never found out why he di
Melissa Mendoza

Ellen

Kat Witmer
Feb 26, 2016 Kat Witmer rated it really liked it
Shelves: april-releases
Ok, so I just finished Jase and my mind is spinning! I've got so many thoughts and opinions about this one and I'm going to try to get them out as best I can...so let's get started.

First, I'm going to start with my pros...loved, loved, loved Jase in this book. In past books he was the witty, smartass manwhore that seemed to live a carefree biker life until he met Ellen. Through this book you witness a wonderful transformation in Jase. He goes from player to put together. He finally realizes he w
Tammy - After Dark Book Lovers - A Slice Of Fiction - Dark & Seductive Events Planner
Jase is the ultimate player. He gets what he wants when he wants, and the main want is women. Lots of women. He has the looks, the charm and the leather cut that have women at his feet.
Until her. Until Ellen.

Ellen is a beautiful nurse and a single mother. She has been on her own since she was 16. She knows Jase and knows his reputation. But she is still attracted to him.

Jase, who is not one to back down, goes after Ellen. He starts doing things that even surprised me to get Ellen to trust her
Bernadette Roberts
Pretty good

Not as good as the other two but it was a good read if you want light mc romance. Hope reaper is better
Kimberly
Apr 20, 2016 Kimberly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The right woman can do wonders for a bad boy.

Jase, the playboy, womanizing member of the Kings of Korruption MC, has met his match. That one woman who doesn't fall for his charm and roguish smile, nor his smooth talk. Ellen knows exactly what he is. She is a single mom due to getting pregnant by one just like him when she was sixteen. When she told the father, he bailed faster than she could blink. For the past 11 years, Ellen has taken care of herself and her son all on her own, since her paren
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
Ellen is a single working mother who loves her son and loves her job. She is a woman who knows how to take of herself and doesn’t need a man in her life. So when Jase starts to show interest in her she dismisses him as a playboy looking for a good time. Definitely not the kind of man she wants in her life, though she has a hard time resisting his sexy smile.

Jase has always been a no commitment kind of guy, he lived life by the seat of his pants and for a while he liked it that way. No strings, n
Nikki Reeves
Apr 14, 2016 Nikki Reeves rated it it was amazing

Just when I thought it couldn’t get better Geri blows me away with Jase. I loved him from the moment he opened his smooth talking mouth. I have loved all the books in this series, but I think Jase takes the cake.

Jase is a complete man whore with not a care in the world. He loves women and doesn’t take life very serious, until he does. Slowly but surely Jase starts to see maybe life isn’t all about playing the field. He realizes he needs to step up in not only his life to prove himself to the c
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
It's time for Jase to step up, strap on his big girl panties and be an adult. Tired of being thought of as the club joker and man whore by his brothers he wants what they have...security, love and a future with someone to share it with but can he prove he's a changed man? A certain someone has caught his attention but can he show her that he's after more than one night of fun?

Ellen is a friend of Charlotte's and knowing her circumstances Charlie's warned Jase to stay away as she's not the type o
  • Beyond the Horizon (Sons of Templar MC, #4)
  • Taming Crow (Hells Saints Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Down and Out (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter, #3)
  • Banger's Ride (Insurgents MC, #5)
  • Tattered & Torn (The Sacred Hearts MC #4)
  • Ruthless (True Brothers MC, #1)
  • My Dark Biker (Ghosts of the Prairie Motorcycle Club, #4)
  • Dylan's Reaper: Soul Reapers #3 (Soul Reapers, #3)
  • Exquisite Karma (Iron Horse MC, #4)
  • Duke (Aces MC Series Book 2)
  • All That Matters (Nightshade MC, #3)
  • Brain (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • Bolt (Storm Runners Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Fighting Destiny (Forsaken Sinners MC, #1)
  • Biker Babe in Black (The Chromes and Wheels Gang, #1)
  • Carnal Desire (Severed MC, #2)
  • Loving Lo (Devil's Knights, #1)
Geri Glenn is the Amazon best-selling author of the Kings of Korruption MC Series.

Geri has been an avid reader for as long as she can remember. She can usually be found curled up in a comfy chair, reading on her iPad both day and night. Geri is an incurable night owl, and it's not uncommon for her to still be awake, reading at 4 am, just because she can't put the book down!

Geri loves all genres o
More about Geri Glenn...

Kings of Korruption MC (4 books)
  • Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC #1)
  • Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)
  • Reaper (Kings of Korruption MC #4)