Start by marking “My Seductive Highlander: A Highland Hearts Novel” as Want to Read:
My Seductive Highlander: A Highland Hearts Novel

My Seductive Highlander: A Highland Hearts Novel

(Highland Hearts #4)

In this scintillating novel from the author of My Tempting Highlander (“Another exciting and heartwarming time-travel romance.”—Vonnie Davis), the ladies’ man of Loch Ness meets a hot-tempered lass who sets his heart aflame.

Though part of a legacy of time-traveling sisters, Lilia Sinclair is planted firmly in twenty-first-century Edinburgh. Her granny’s matchmaking with
Published October 11th 2016 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about My Seductive Highlander, please sign up.
Maeve Greyson Chapter One at the end of My Seductive Highlander is from my new series Highland Protectors. The title of that book is Sadie's Highlander and it's…moreChapter One at the end of My Seductive Highlander is from my new series Highland Protectors. The title of that book is Sadie's Highlander and it's currently slated to be released in September 2017. Thank you for asking. :-)(less)

Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance Summary
Graham MacTavis has crossed the wrong person and bedded the wrong two women. Graham was caught in the bed of a rival laird's wife and mistress and the Laird is outraged which is understandable. So as his punishment, Graham must go to the future, aid his laird's wife's sister, make her fall in love with him and marry her and keep her happy. Not an easy task especially when it comes to stubborn and willful Lilia Sinclair. Lilia is c
A Klue
As I’ve read the complete Highland Hearts series by Maeve Greyson, I couldn’t resist receiving a NetGalley ARC to review what I believe is the very last book. This author has certainly entertained me with this contemp/Scottish historical romance time travel series, which is not my usual genre, btw.

Though I loved the chemistry of the main couple, the cameo appearances of previous characters, and the on-going Sinclair sisters’ gifts/time travel concept, I reluctantly admit this was my least favori
booksofallkinds
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In the thirteenth Century, Graham McTavish is adjusting to being himself now that he is no longer under the curse that held him captive. But when he sleeps with the wrong women, he discovers that he has brought trouble to his clan. And when the Sinclair women have a vision that Lilia Sinclair needs him in the Twenty-first Century, Graham knows that he must go, and never return. But Graham didn't count on falling for this fiery, strong-willed empath, who suddenly makes his life worth living. And ...more
Patrice
I have thoroughly enjoyed Maeve Greyson's Highland Hearts series with the Sinclair women. This book is Lilia's story. Lilia, Mairi's twin sister and the youngest of the Sinclair sisters, was "gifted" with empathy and sight. In many ways Lilia calls it a curse as she can get overwhelmed by all the feelings emanating from people all around her; both good and bad. She is the last of the sisters to be living in the 21st century; the rest of them, and Granny, are all back in 13th century Scotland. Th ...more
Margaret Sholders
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There should be a rule that all series that come to an end must include tissues. I have followed this series from the first. This is like sending your family away never to be seen again. Lilia is the last of her family in our time. Her Granny in the Highlands, 300 years ago, sent two clan men forward for her to have them safe and Graham to help with her depression. Big Spoiler. This part was fun to watch in the future with them. Eliza lived with Lilia as a godmother to help her. Now she is dying ...more
Barbee
Reviewed by : Barb Massabrook
Heat Rating: Hot
Overall Rating:5/5

13th & 21st Century Scotland

Maeve Greyson does it again in the fourth and final book of the time jumpers, the Sinclair sisters. It is a wonderful Highland Hearts Scottish time-travel series and again another exhilarating read from start to finish!

In this story, Grandmother Sinclair is up to her matchmaking shenanigans again, with her fourth and la
Nicole Laverdure
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful conclusion for the Sinclair sisters!

I love stories that go back and forth in time, they are so much fun to read. Some scenes had me giggle! I really enjoyed My Seductive Highlander! Maeve Greyson has done it again! Lilia Sinclair and Graham MacTavish's journey, is filled with romance, magic, mystery and lots of twists and turns.
In her previous stories, we followed Trulie, Kenna, Mairi, who have been known to be time travelers! Let's say that the Sinclair women, possess some very uniq
Shay Williams
I really wish that I could rate a book 3.5 because this one would fit firmly in that camp.

One of my major pet peeves with series is when a book isn't able to stand on its own merits. And I am running into that more and more lately. Thank goodness that MY SEDUCTIVE HIGHLANDER isn't one of those books. I haven't had the pleasure of reading the first three books in this series yet but I so enjoyed this last one that I will be picking up this author's back list.

I especially enjoyed the characters. G
MsChris1161
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook, own, netgalley, reviewed
My Seductive Highlander was enchanting! The first book I've read from Maeve Greyson and now I'm eager to read the rest of her Highland Hearts series. Having never read one of her books before I was pleasantly surprised to find delightful well-developed characters, witty dialogue and banter, a great storyline that was entertaining, yet emotional in all the right places. I found myself laughing out loud, wiping away tears, swooning a bit (okay, quite a bit) over the sexy leading man (hello! Scotti ...more
Maria11
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
A great ending to the time traveling sisters. I would have given it 5 stars, but there was really no action till the end and it was just slow and kinda boring.

I loved Graham he was so funny in the 21st century. I loved how he would say something was magic or he couldn't believe what it was. He was charming yet awkward all at once. Hot and sexy too.

Lillia was interesting, but I don't think the author touched on her empath powers and how Graham would help her. It felt like that part was left out.
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
***I received this ARC from Netgallery and Random House Publishing in exchange for an honest review***

An interesting read but it just did not work for me. I found myself rushing to finish it so i can move on to other books. The one thing that really bothered me was that this book reads almost exactly like the previous ones.

It's the exact same story with variations in the names. There's always the early resistance, then acquiesce and then the moment (view spoiler)
Angie
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, to-review
I received a copy of this book from netgalley for an honest review.

My Seductive Highlander is the fourth and final book in the Highland Hearts series by Ms Greyson. Though these four books could be read as stand alone novels, they are much more seamless when read as a series, in order, especially since each Hero is introduced at least one book prior, except for the first one of course. Also, the Sinclair women are "time runners", which means they can go to any period of time, future or past, and
Betty Server
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Graham......sigh! I just love a strong alpha male with the ability to melt you with his words. Graham is ALL that and a bag of chips! Some of the things he tells Lilia in this book just stole my breath and my heart!
This is the 4th and last if the series based on the Sinclair sisters, and what a wonderful end to the saga!
Lilia is plagued with the gift of empathy and is the last remaining sister back in 21st century Edinburgh. Her ability to fight the debilitating darkness resulting from her gif
Avid Bookivore
My Seductive Highlander is the 4th and last novel in The Highland Hearts series. I've read all the previous books in this series and this one is my 3rd favorite.
The storyline is very similar to the previous books. In this book, we read about the seductive beau, Graham MacTavish, who used to be a dragon banished to the Loch Ness. He's gained his freedom and now has developed a penchant for seducing other men's wives causing himself to get banished once more. In order to come back home, he must f
Michelle Carlson
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
**SPOILER ALERT**

Lilia and Graham are the main characters in Maeve Greyson's final installment to her Highland Hearts series, and I'm here to say I found their story to be sorely lacking.

Graham is sent to the future to woo and marry Lilia, the final Sinclair sister. The attraction is immediate and their love is as deep as it is true, yada yada yada.... Same story we've heard from every other romance novel.

Maeve Greyson is such a talented author, and it really bothers me to give such a low rating
Debs
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, arc-books
What a wonderful final book of 'A Highlander Hearts Novel'. Each story can be read as a stand alone, but once you read one, you will want to read the rest of them. "My Seductive Highlander" is romance, drama, suspense, and all of the things we love about people and clans in historical Scotland. Graham is such a hot, take charge, and fun character that meets his match in Lilia. She is one kick-a** woman that knows her own mind. I loved the connection between the H and the h, with the real story b ...more
Heather Tietz
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it
This book started off very strong and interesting. The character development was not very strong, but that might be because I have only read this book and not the ones that came before it. So, for that reason I didn't consider that info as part of my review. The story had a lot of potential in my eyes and I really enjoyed the first half of the book. However, once I got to the second half I feel the story line started to struggle and was not developed. The ending of the book was very disappointin ...more
Marie
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another book that was almost impossible to put down. There is so much love and joy filling these pages. The Sinclair sisters story continues with Graham and Lilia. We meet new characters that are quirky and fun and we learn about what the other sisters have been up to.

It was a lovely book which I thoroughly enjoyed. I look forward to reading the series again- it was that enjoyable.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for this honest review.
Mary
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from Netgalley. I really love this series. It's captivating and intriguing and highly entertaining, you'll laugh and you'll cry. Graham is so cute, he just falls head over heels in love with Lilia, tripping over himself to get there. Lilia is the last of the Sinclair sisters to find love and happiness, and the the only one left in the 21st century. This book is romantic and funny and sweet and heartbreaking. A must for your TBR list.
Cheryl
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story with a beautiful ending! I loved reading about each of the Sinclair sisters and finding/manipulated by Granny their other halves. The final sister, Lilia , has an interesting story and the family has grown. I loved the series and highly recommend them but have Kleenex handy because they will make you cry a bit. Yes, there is action, love and even a bit of humor but the stories are excellent!
charlotte j gandy
The ending of a wonderful ...

I read the first three books in this series a year ago. I have no idea why I did not leave a review. I just read the fourth book and enjoyed it so much, I read the previous books again. If you like strong women, wolves, dragons and Highland Hunks, read The Highland Hearts.!!!
Kathy L.
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Highland Hearts Novel

Throughly enjoyed this series. Highly recommend this author. Romance, time travel, Highlander’s & strong willed ladies to tame their guys!
Kelsey
The end of the series is always bittersweet.

Though for the life of me I can't keep track of all the children 😬
Kim
Really really enjoyed this one. Great characters, great story.
Wendy
May 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Review originally published on my blog, Musings of a Bookish Kitty:
Gloriamarie
I know I read it, but I don't recall a thing about it. Don't judge me, takes place in Scotland, I love Scotland, involves time travel and I love time travel.
Izzie d
Oct 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: scottish-etc
I didn't have a high opinion of the hero in this book to begin with, he is sent on a quest and needs to redeem himself. This book is part of a series and it would be beneficial to read the previous books first to get the best understanding though you can read just this if you want.
The plot is interesting and the characters are well developed. I had to re-read some of the direct scottish speech to work out what was being said but its not too hard to work out.
Angel Hatfield
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Graham was caught in bed with a rival laird’s - Buchanan - wife and mistress. Graham was to be exiled from Scotland or executed he was sent to the future if he didn’t fulfill his mission he would be brought back and killed. So graham had to go to the twenty first century from the thirteenth and find Lilia and make her fall in love with him. Marry her and make her happy. Her granny had a vision that graham would be her husband. Lilia lives in the twenty first century but her sisters live in the t ...more
Bambi Unbridled
description

The Highland Hearts series is wrapped up with this final installment featuring the youngest Sinclair sister in modern-day Edinburgh, and a cursed dragon turned ladies man exiled from his time. This has been a fun light-hearted time travel series, and I have enjoyed joining this quirky family on their journey across time.

We first met Graham MacTavish in his beastly form in My Tempting Highlander, where he had been cursed into the form of a dragon to serve as protector across time for Ronan Suther
Kristin
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the 4th and final book in the series. I liked the characters. It was a bittersweet end to the series. It did wrap up the sisters stories but I would love to see a future novel of all of them.
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Apr 14, 2017 01:18PM

• All for the Heiress (Lost Highlander, #7)
  • The Highland Chieftain (Lords of the Highlands, #4)
  • Timeless Spirit (Timeless Hearts #2)
  • Campbell's Redemption (Highland Pride #3)
  • Her Highland Rogue (Wild Highland Guardian, #1)
  • Angel in Scarlet (Bound and Determined, #4)
  • A Highlander's Passion (Highlander's Beloved, #2)
  • A Taste of Seduction (The Disgraced Lords, #5)
  • Highlander's Caress (The Fae, #2)
  • Love Beyond Dreams (Morna's Legacy, #6)
  • A Highlander's Heart (Highland Knights, #0.5)
  • The Rebel of Clan Kincaid (Highland Warrior, #2)
  • Bridge Over Time
  • Treasured
  • A Most Scandalous Proposal
  • The Labyrinth Gate
  • The Disgraceful Mr. Ravenhurst (Those Scandalous Ravenhursts, #4)
"No one has the power to shatter your dreams unless you give it to them." That's Maeve Greyson's mantra. She and Hubby of almost forty years traveled around the world while in the U.S. Air Force before returning home to rural Kentucky.

Now that her day job at the steel mill is a thing of the past, Maeve spends her time spinning tales about her beloved Highlanders and the fearless women who tame th

Highland Hearts (4 books)
  • My Highland Lover (Highland Hearts, #1)
  • My Highland Bride (Highland Hearts, #2)
  • My Tempting Highlander (Highland Hearts, #3)