Start by marking “Ungraceful” as Want to Read:
Ungraceful

Ungraceful

I’ve got a secret. A sorta dark-ish ‘sometimes cool’ but steadily morphing into a ‘ruining my life while I attempt (and fail) to avoid any and all brutal maimings’ kind of secret.

Will we girls ever learn? No probably not, but history repeats as my story begins with a guy. Yes, there’s always a guy. Asher. Freaking. Grey.

Before HIM, I was blissfully ignorant of my current
Published January 14th 2016 (first published November 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ungraceful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ungraceful

Start your review of Ungraceful
Bryan
Nov 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although I read a ton of books and a lot of independent authors very rarely to I venture into the YA paranormal category as it seems to me to be largely overdone.

This book however was different, it took a chapter to get into but I found myself enjoying the characters more with every page read. The level of detail provide by the author allowed me as the reader to get to know and like or dislike each one.

I am not going to give away anything as it is a good read and worth the 2.99

Let's just say I w
Anya
Dec 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating 3.5 stars
I liked this book a lot, it could have been an easy 5 star rating for me but this book needs work especially in editing department there were a lot of grammar/spelling errors here and there which put me off but this book has so much potential and promise!
The protagonist was funny but at the same time kinda weird that you would want to slap her in the head.
And Asher Grey... I like Asher Grey. :)
The ending kinda feels hurried especially when they were facing off with the thi
Troy
Jan 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! It has everything that you would want in a thriller! lots of twists and turns with great dialogue between the characters. I'm not a huge fan of this genre but if more books were like this, I'd be a big fan. Hope the author writes more, can't wait for the next one.
Xavier Zhapan
Feb 03, 2015
Andrea Simon
Jul 17, 2014
M
Jan 24, 2013
Kelly Hogan
Jan 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ryan
Aug 02, 2014
Areli
Feb 26, 2015
Fresh new take? 2 5 Jan 13, 2013 03:56PM
One morning, 8 years ago she woke up from a crazy dream to write pages and pages of notes for what would become ‘Ungraceful’. Inspired by smart and quirky leading young women, she explored her Young Adult writing style with this paranormal romance.

‘Riley’ is a complete 180 in genre, shifting focus to New Adult Contemporary. Written within a month for Nanowrimo 2016, this book came naturally and ef

News & Interviews