Start by marking “Kissing Katie” as Want to Read:
Kissing Katie

Kissing Katie (Kissing)

Kissing, Book Two

Iraq war widow Katie Simmons hasn’t considered giving love another chance since the devastating loss of her husband. She’s happy sharing her love with her six-year-old daughter, Jessica. What more could she want from life?

Evan Waters is headed for the big time. He’s plowing his time, money and energy into recording Spires’ debut album. Following on in hi
Published January 13th 2016 by Resplendence Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Kissing Katie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissing Katie

Boundless Book Reviews
Evan is a rock star and Katie is a mom. The love they find one day on a train is fast paced and quick to build. They both have their demons they fight daily, but together they fight and become a great couple.

I really enjoyed this book. Katie has such a hard past to deal with and I was really rooting for her. She has had to deal with so much pain and has seen horrible things. The last thing on her mind is a relationship. When Evan sweeps into her life with his budding stardom she falls hard. For
Books Laid Bare
Feb 26, 2016 Books Laid Bare rated it it was amazing
This is a case of don’t judge a book by the cover, because I will hold my hands up and say that when I clocked the cover I wasn’t exactly sure that I had the right book.
The blurb sounded amazing and I wasn’t entirely sure that the cover went with what I had envisaged but nevertheless I ploughed in. And thank goodness that I did.
This is a very clever book, one that is captivating from start to finish and so exquisitely written it almost flowed right off the page.
Katie is widowed followi
Meagan
Apr 19, 2016 Meagan rated it liked it
Shelves: rock-star
3.5 Stars
Kissing Katie is a paradox. There were things I liked and others I didn’t care for. I liked Katie’s background. She was a war widow in the UK, but her husband hadn’t died the way I expected. The guilt she had after his death propelled her to work with military members who had lost their limbs while serving. I wish there would have been more focus on Katie and her work with the vets. The small amount we did get I loved, and even made me little teary eyed. While I liked Katie most of the
M.L. Sparrow
Apr 07, 2016 M.L. Sparrow rated it liked it
Firstly, I want to say that I really liked the cover of this book and the blurb intrigued me - I love rock-star romances! - however I didn't really feel that it lived up to my expectations. It was well-written and I did enjoy it, especially the first half of the book, but it was just little things that niggled at me and hampered my enjoyment. For starters, I know this writer's from the UK, as am I, and I want to point out that I don't know anyone who uses the word 'bloody' and 'love' as much as ...more
Wander Girl Life
Mar 07, 2016 Wander Girl Life rated it liked it
The book revolves around Katie, who is an Iraq war widow living in London with her six year old daughter, Jessica. She works as housekeeping in a hotel and volunteers as a care center every week. After the devastating death of her husband Lee, Katie has refused to give love another chance, until her encounter with Evan Waters.

Evan Waters is a charming young man from States, nearly a decade younger to Katie, a struggling band artist, headed to be a rockstar, with mother issues. He has come down t
Arec Rain
Feb 26, 2016 Arec Rain rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy in exchange for a review.
Kissing Katie isn’t my normal read. In fact, it has factors working against it as I don’t generally enjoy romance involving “rock stars” nor do I like reading about people wrapped up in their own little pity party. However, the author offered me a copy in exchange for a review, and I couldn’t refuse.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Kissing Katie had every ingredient to make it a great read. Ignoring the characters’ pity parties, I
Julie
Feb 22, 2016 Julie rated it it was amazing
I was given this book free by the author to give an honest review.

This is the first book I have read from L.T.Kelly Kissing Katie is about Katie, an Iraq war widow Katie Simmons she had been bringing up her daughter by herself.

Waiting on the platform to get the tube to work she spots this hot man looking at her he asks her for a drink and she makes it quite plain she is not interested.
He follows her onto the train and so she can get him off her back Katie agrees to go for the drink but, she rea
Matthew Peters
Jun 03, 2016 Matthew Peters rated it it was amazing
I'd give this book six stars if I could! Kissing Katie by L.T. Kelly is contemporary romance at its finest. Masterfully written, cleverly plotted, with real-life characters that jump off the page, Kissing Katie will leave you begging for more. Of all L.T. Kelly’s extraordinary books, this is my favorite. I savored every page, not wanting it to end. Simply put, it is the best novel I have read in a long time. This is a book you’ll want to read again as soon as you finish it, not least because of ...more
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Lissa Rice
Lissa Rice marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Laura added it
Aug 17, 2016
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Julie Duong
Julie Duong marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2017
I live with my husband and two children in Lincoln UK. I've always been a huge vampire fan. I'm a lover of paranormal romance. I'm released my debut novel, 'Falling to Pieces' on the 15th of August 2013. I'm all set to release the sequel on the 15th of May 2014. Thats not all from me though...
More about L.T. Kelly...