Start by marking “Risque Romance Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
Risque Romance Vol. 1

Risque Romance Vol. 1

4.60  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Mia was perfectly happy with her boring mid-twenties life, thank you very much. So she didn't have many friends, or a man. Maybe her job kind of sucked, and hobbies hadn't caught up with her yet. There was still plenty of time, at least that's what she told herself each night before tucking into her lonely bed. Then tall, dark, and sinful Erik blazed into her life, showing ...more
Paperback, 1, 216 pages
Published February 12th 2016 by Liliom Press

To ask other readers questions about Risque Romance Vol. 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Risque Romance Vol. 1

Donna
Feb 27, 2016 Donna rated it really liked it
This is a genre that I don't read and so this is a first. My personal tastes run in the horror genre which is, under ordinary circumstances, a far cry from romance. As it's always a good idea to broaden the reading horizon, I delved into Risque Romance Vol. 1 with an open mind.

As this book is comprised of two novellas, I'll review each one in turn.

First up is Awakened.

The story of Mia and Erik. We get a good feel for each of the characters as they are fairly well created for us. Our connectio
Ruby Lynn
May 30, 2016 Ruby Lynn rated it it was amazing
I saw Risque Romance listed on Goodreads, and decided to take the plunge and buy it. I loved the cover, that's what drew me at first. Then, after reading the blurb, it seemed to have the story elements I like best, which are paranormal aspects, romance, hot sex, and of course, happy endings.

Awakened- The first story was good. We're introduced to Mia first, and she's the type of woman we can all identify with. Her job is kind of boring, her life has settled into a routine. Then comes Erik, and so
Lorraine Fleming
Mar 08, 2016 Lorraine Fleming rated it really liked it
2 good stories which had me wishing for more. This is volume 1, looking forward to what volume 2 has in store
Michelle Savage
Jun 10, 2016 Michelle Savage rated it it was amazing
AMAZING! Just love Mandi's Work.
Serena
Serena added it
Jun 01, 2016
KH
KH added it
Jun 01, 2016
Lynda
Lynda rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
Suzanne Russell
Suzanne Russell marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Debora Diaz
Debora Diaz marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Janiky
Janiky marked it as to-read
Missy Ellis
Missy Ellis marked it as to-read
Aline
Aline marked it as to-read
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Paula Hambrick
Paula Hambrick marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Denise Austin
Denise Austin marked it as to-read
Liselle
Liselle marked it as to-read
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Margaret Nelson
Margaret Nelson marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
I'm Mandi. All my life I told everyone that I would be a writer...I just didn't know what I was going to write about. Naturally, they told me to chase my dreams but didn't expect much. Well, here I am...31 years old and a writer. It took a lot for me to get where I am, but I don't regret any of it!

In addition to writing, I run an online store at mandismuses.net, a roleplaying website, and have ju
More about Mandi Konesni...