Start by marking “Forever More (The Evermore Series, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Forever More (The Evermore Series, Book 2)

Forever More

(Evermore #2)

What if you had everything you wanted within your grasp, but let it go?

Isabel Fields stands on the brink of a new life. She has the Dominant/submissive relationship she craves with the man she loves, but her past continues to haunt her.

With Isabel, Sebastian York can release the sexual Alpha Male he’d always tempered. He doesn’t intend to let her go, eve
Paperback
Published March 1st 2016 by Troll River Publications

To ask other readers questions about Forever More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever More

Roxs Reads
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, erotica
I was anxious for the continuation of Seb and Izzy's story and Rachel De Lune did not disappoint me.
Rachel played it smart and gave us a beautiful preview of Forever More at the end of her first novel More - she indeed avoided a lynching by giving me a small glimmer of hope that Seb and Izzy would find their way.
Rachel turned a sometimes taboo subject into a beautiful love story that echos real life. Many women are stuck in a loveless relationship without the courage to fight for what the
G
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to G by: the author
I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.

I have been looking forward to this book since the ending of More and couldn't wait to see where the story was going to go. Sebastian and Isabel left on in the first book away from each other as Isabel was given an ultimatum between Seb or her marriage with Phil.

As we start this book, they are still separated and Izzy is still conflicted what she wants, so when she walks around her house and have a deep think about th
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
This is the conclusion of Isabel and Sebastian story and it's an emotional ride from beginning to end. Isabel life has dramatically changed. She had discovered the truth about her marriage and makes plans to move forward. As it turn out it's not that easy. Isabel struggles for her independence, she struggles to move past her doubts and fears. Isabel's story pulled at my heart strings, she wants to move forward but her past keeps reappearing and causing pain.

Isabel (Izzy) has moved on from
Leanne
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW TO FOLLOW....

when I've finished hyperventilating and can get my brain back from the melted mess it is currently in!!!

So, it has taken me weeks to try and formulate the right words to do this book justice. And still I struggle.
I thought I loved More. That is nothing compared to Forever More.
I am so totally in love with the way that Rachel De Lune makes everything she writes feel so real. She rushes nothing, she takes her time to make the story follow a s
Kathy
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to get to review Book 2 in the The Evermore series.
Like I said in my first review ,it is a hot little mess, but this, just got Hotter!

Rachel De Lune, just blew me away with the continuation of
the story of Isabel Fields, who finally decides to end her loveless marriage with Phil and experience of the D/s relationship shes so seeks,with a man she has fallen in love with, a Dom by the name of
Sebastian York.
As Izzy struggles with concept of getting out
Clair Martin
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books
I am not sure if I loved this book the same or more than the first one.
This books is real. It has a relationship that has its ups and downs and isn't sugar coated.

Seb says and does all the right things and he is trying to make a relationship with Izzy work. Her ex makes this hard for them to do but in the end it all works out. Of course like life, there are bumps in the road, if there wasn't then I do not think I would have liked this book as much.
Loved reading it.
Lori
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forever More

This is one of those stories that a rating of five stars is not enough. This is truly one of the best series I have read. Seb is a dream come true. Loyal and loving all the way. Izzy has lots of issues, mostly steming from her almost ex husband. The story of Sebastian and Isabelle is very thoughtful and inspiring. It is truly a must read. I highly recommend this story.
JB
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Izzy and Seb's story continues. Lots of conflict, warring emotions and struggle. Some for the better and some for the worse. Izzy has a lot of emotions to overcome. Phil, her soon-to-be ex-husband complicates things and makes everything worse before it can get better. A wonderful telling of a true dominate and submissive relationship and the wonders that it can behold to the like minded. Enjoy!
Theresa
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Forever More is the continuation of More. Isabel Fields is married, has a good marketing job, and a supportive best friend. Her husband, Phil isn’t the most adventurous in the bedroom, and Isabel craves much more than the one-sided lovemaking she puts up with. She tries to explain her desires to Phil, but he has no intention of getting into that kinky stuff with Isabella.

After feeling let down once again by Phil, Isabel stops by a bar and starts up a conversation with very handsome a
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching: 5
Over All Rating: 4.5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Christina

Forever More is the conclusion of Izzy and Seb's story. There are several twists and turns, lots of uncertainty, and lots of sexy times. We all love sexy times ;)

The ending of the first book More was a little bit of a cliffhanger, but not really. Seb has told Izzy he can't continue with the way their ranged meet ups and he ca
Rachael
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I WAS GIFTED A COPY OF THIS TITLE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW.

In the second installment of the The Evermore Series, Forever More, we pick up right where More left off. I found this second book very emotional and really connected with the character several times. She is trying to do her best to move forward after what she discovers about her marriage, she just wants to move on and change how she is in the future. She wants to be away and done with Phil (ex) but he doesn’t seem to
Victoria ~
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: advanced-copy
**Three and a half stars**

"Forever More" is the continuation of a series that started with "More". Not having read the first book, I played a little catch-up here in getting to know the main characters Sebastian and Isabel. It appears this one begins on the tails the first book. As "Forever More" starts, the two are estranged and Izzy is coming to terms with her wants, the relationship with Seb, and the potential end of her marriage to Phil.

Although this book starts with
Lora
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
The sequel to this story was better than the first book. I already knew that I wanted Seb & Izzy to end up together, but I wasn’t sure how Izzy was going to deal with things. She went from being trapped in a loveless marriage to depending on Seb’s guidance so I was worried she would never stand on her own feet.

This book started out with a lot more honesty than the first. Yes, she was still cheating on her husband, but she is filing for divorce and they have both admitted to wanting more tha
Rachel
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So, in More, we met Izzy and Seb and fell hard. And in Forever More, we still have Izzy and Seb, and Phil, love, mistrust, tears, a heartfelt struggle, oh....Rachel DeLune brings it ALL to the table and does not disappoint.
Her characters and their plight is SO well thought out and executed. I absolutely love the realism that is encapsulated within this story. A true struggle not only between Izzy and Phil and Izzy and Seb, but the internal struggle of Isabel and herself. Learning that it's
Yvonne Eason
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad I downloaded book 2 of this series.

Whilst I loved book one, I only gave it 4 stars because I felt that there was something missing. But book 2 had everything. suspense, drama, sex.. oh the sex.. it was more than you could wish for.

Izzy has left her husband and moved in with Seb but her husband as other things up his sleeve to try a gain control of their marriage again.

will Izzy and Seb be strong enough to survive what he does? Can Izzy trust again after or will his lies and actio
Jessica
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a roller coasted ride for Izzy and Seb

Izzy is finally free and can move on with her life. It took awhile but it is worth it. I am not in favor of cheating but Izzy deserved more. Seb is the best thing happened to her. Their love story is unusual and extra ordinary.

Seb and Izzy has been a wreck in their relationship. Izzy has been emotional. This poor girl deserved the best after all she has been through. I am so glad that Seb is willing to wait and let her know how S
Katrina Berry
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

Forever More by Rachel De Lune is Book 2 of the Evermore Series. I have soooooo been jonzing to read this book!!! Seb and Izzy’s story picks back up and a roller coaster of a ride it is. Ms. De Lune eloquently crafts her characters and world, giving us a captivating storyline that is so well done and perceptive that you almost feel as if she is telling your story and putting your life down in print. Kudos Ms. De Lune!
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I'm in love ever more with Seb and Izzy. Again on couldn't put down the book. Rachel had me blown away again with all of the power struggle between D/s. I wanted to cry and hurt Phil for what he done to Izzy. If you love to read about D/s then this is the book for you. I can't wait to see what's Rachel's next book will be.
review by Chantelle
Chantelle Bouffanie
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Juli Hall
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion of Sebastian and Isabelle's story. I loved it. Love and trusting each other always wins out in the end.
Ann (Literary Lust)
Forever More is the second book in The Evermore series and Seb and Izzy's story continues where the first book finished.

I really enjoyed reading both books. I fell for our alpha male Seb instantly, and he surprised me at times as I wasn't sure how he would react to certain situations that he and Izzy faced. In More (book one), we witnessed Izzy's life dramatically change and I loved the twists and turns that the author wrote in this book. Rachel De Lune threw in some tricky situations that both
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Forever More is book 2 in the Evermore Series. Sebastian York and Isabel Fields story continues. Isabel is seeking a divorce from Phil. She has found out that Phil has had multiple affairs.

Isabel’s emotional roller coaster continues with Forever More. Phil is fighting the divorce he doesn’t want it. But, what Phil wants and what Izzy wants are different. Phil gets nasty with the divorce and all Izzy wants is peace and Sebastian!

Forever More makes the sparks fly off Isabel and Sebast
Sal
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book...
I have been through so many feelings reading this book from pure love to absolute terror. There were moments when I wanted to strangle Seb and Izzy or at least bang their head together but now that I’ve finished I know those moments were needed to show the development of their love, their relationship and their journey and now..?
Now I’m left smiling and with my heart melted with the love that shines from the page.
This series is the first I have read by Rachel (not includ
There Their and They're
I blame Rachel that I had to download this one and read it immediately, following MORE. Way to end of a cliffhanger....

This one was a great continuation from the previous book. I did want to scream at the characters throughout though, and tell them both to talk to each other. And i could have used more input from Sebastian (who doesn't love hearing more from a strong, confident and dominant man?).

But other than that, i wanted MORE!!! I love this couple, and I love what th
Kimberly
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Forever More

Sebastian is the perfect Dom and man. Isabel is lucky he loves her totally.
Isabel makes her choice and it’s Seb. Her neglectful soon to be ex husband Phil isn’t pleased as he wants to keep appearances for his job security.
After suffering at Phil’s hands, Izzy must pull her life together with the help of Seb and her friend Jess.
Full of love and hotness-I am loving these books.
Elizabeth
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved It

I appreciate the correct grammar, very few mistakes which makes the reading much more enjoyable, regardless of the story.
However this story was one that grabbed me and kept me enthralled.
Izzy’s struggle with her submissive side, with her infidelity, although her husband deserved nothing better was believable.
I hated for the book to end and look forward to reading more.
Karen Komarinski
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot

Izzy' is torn between her love for Seb and the guilt she feels for betraying her marriage vowels but she knows her marriage was dead before she even met Seb. Izzy must decide and choose between Phil and Seb. Seb even tells Izzy he wants Moore and can't continue on their same path, Izzy always running back to Phil
Cathy
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well done!

Ms. deLune’s story of Sebastian and Isabel was great! I thoroughly enjoyed reading both installments. I look forward to reading her Christmas story about these two now.
Kristina
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In Forever More we get the conclusion of Sebs and Izzys story....and i really loved it! It's been an emotional ride and such a beautiful love story <3
Anita Chaney
Enjoyed

Good read, liked the story, I liked izzy and seb, but of a roller-coaster but they got there in the end and she got her HEA, intrigued as to what Jesus's story is.
Rachel De Lune writes emotionally driven contemporary and erotic romance.

She began scribbling her stories in the pages of a notebook several years ago, and still can’t resist putting pen to real paper. What ifs are turned into heartfelt stories of love where there will always be a HEA.

Rachel lives in the South West of England and daydreams about shoes with red soles, lingerie and chocolate. If s

Evermore (5 books)
  • More (The Evermore Series, Book 1)
  • Surrender to More (The Evermore Series, Book 3)
  • More Than Desire (The Evermore Series Book 4)
  • Finally More (The Evermore Series Book 5)