Start by marking “Limbo (The Last Humans, #2)” as Want to Read:
Limbo (The Last Humans, #2)

Limbo

(The Last Humans #2)

Yesterday, I learned all of Oasis’s secrets—or so I thought. As a new danger arises, the long-awaited Birth Day celebration turns into a nightmare, and this time, there may be no escape.

In Oasis, nothing is what it seems.
Published April 5th 2016 by Mozaika Publications

To ask other readers questions about Limbo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Limbo

Start your review of Limbo (The Last Humans, #2)
Najah Parker
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg

I loved loved loved this book! It might be betts than the first, although that was wonderful! I'm so sad I finished it, I wanted to continue reading it for days, weeks even, I can not get enough. I'm so looking forward to Haven, especially now that I know what it is, trust that I pre-ordered Haven before even reading Limbo. Although I'm traditionally a fan of erotic books, I became a fan of Dima Zales though his collaboration with his wife in the Krinar books with Mia and Korem. You'll
Tajana
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a very interesting book to me. Now, I got to tell you that this is not my genre, not what I normally read. I wanted to try something different and picked up Dima's book (I have read both books in the series), as I love all of his wife's work and I know they collaborate on their books together. Well, I wasn't disappointed. I will say that I think this book is more geared toward younger audience (my opinion) but it kept me interested. Story is very interesting and Dima goes into a lots of ...more
Lagarto
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first volume of this series, and was at the end, not disappointed with the second... however, I was dismayed at a couple of long passages with plot holes, and one long-winded scene that had me almost giving up on the book entirely. But I stuck with it, and the payoff was worthwhile. The long/boring passage redeemed itself in the end. If you find yourself at the mid point and ready to toss it, I highly recommend you think twice and give it the chance it deserves.

I'm really
Stacy Adams
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I found this part of the story difficult to get into. It’s taken me much longer to read because I lost interest in chunks of the storyline. It started to feel repetitive and I found that sometimes there were scenes that were described in far too much detail. I tended to skim read many of the fight scenes because much of the detail was unnecessary and repetitive. I enjoy the theory behind the storyline, but it was slightly too long winded for my liking.
Nina
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Entertaining

The sequel, like book 1, is entertaining and an interesting story, but I can’t help feeling like something is missing. Perhaps the characters aren’t fleshed out enough or the plot is lacking a bit. Regardless I am eager to read book 3 and see where this story ends.
Ricosrage
May 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
Really very sorry I read this second book. The first was just ok but I have this thing about finishing series. No amount of OCD will convince me to finish this series.
L
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
This is just a fun series. I'm enjoying the hell out of it, even though I'm not much into AI (often badly done in fiction) and certainly not gaming. And yet . . .
Kevin
May 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Overall story seems ok, not that much different that would rate it better than Oasis.
Mark Gardner
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
As I said in my review of Oasis, I would read the next book by Dima Zales. I reached out to the author and requested a review copy of Limbo. I suspected that Limo wouldn’t be as good as Oasis, and I was correct insomuch that I was wise to the trickery in the writing. As a self-proclaimed trickster myself, I was on alert for red herrings and the like.

I enjoyed Limbo nonetheless. The writing seemed a bit stronger in this book than it did in the previous. I knew I wouldn’t be surprised again, but I
Shawnee
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The author obviously knows real science because all the AI shenanigans in this book seem mostly believable and yet so far away from our current reality. Having been to MIT, and seen computers interfaces that can learn behaviors however, I know Zales world is not far off. Maybe not in my lifetime, but I can dream. This is where the book gets good. It portrays a puritanical society who distances themselves from AI and yet they use parts of it, almost neutering it-if you will, until a bored young ...more
Carole Hayes
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Oasis, but I enjoyed Limbo even more. I feel like I'm getting to know the main characters better, and I have several thoughts about where the story is going from here, and I can't wait to see where it actually goes.

I thought the pacing was good, and I like the balance of action and philosophical musings. The interaction between Theo and Phoe is very realistic and believable, and at times had me laughing out loud.

I find this series to be very creative and imaginative (just like
Ryan Ohashi
Apr 06, 2016 rated it did not like it
Too narrative

Monotonous narrative that didn't create an image of anything but what the main character or the do called AI was actually experiencing. Go here. Do This. Do that was this whole book and it made no sense! For what? To take a test of morals by breaking all the rules... What a waste of money!
Ryan S. Helgesen
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Just as good as the first if not better. Hard to put down from the first page. Looking forward to the next book!
Curtis Weldon
Enjoyed the book
Coleman Robertson
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book, full of funny scenarios.
Samantha
Jul 06, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Good books... well written, different and interesting. .. but I can't quite connect as well as I would like... so 3.5
Autumn
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Theo and Phoe

I have enjoyed reading both books and can't wait until book 3 comes out! This is worth your time the writing is exquisite and keep up the good work!
Christopher
Apr 06, 2016
Gajzla
Aug 26, 2016

• Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words
  • How to Date Your Dragon (Mystic Bayou, #1)
  • The Christmas Pact
  • The World Beyond Your Head: On Becoming an Individual in an Age of Distraction
  • Level Up (Fandom Hearts #1)
  • Supermage (Rise to Omniscience, #1)
  • Starbreak (Rise to Omniscience, #2)
  • Radical Compassion: Learning to Love Yourself and Your World with the Practice of Rain
  • Skyflare (Rise To Omniscience, #3)
  • Love and Other Wild Things (Mystic Bayou, #2)
  • Before He Takes (Mackenzie White Mysteries #4)
  • Before He Feels (Mackenzie White Mysteries #6)
  • Before He Needs (Mackenzie White Mysteries #5)
  • Before He Covets (Mackenzie White Mystery, #3)
  • Before He Hunts (Mackenzie White Mysteries #8)
  • Before He Longs (Mackenzie White Mysteries #10)
  • Buried Deep
  • Before He Lapses (Mackenzie White Mysteries #11)
Dima Zales is a full-time science fiction and fantasy author residing in Palm Coast, Florida. Prior to becoming a writer, he worked in the software development industry in New York as both a programmer and an executive. From high-frequency trading software for big banks to mobile apps for popular magazines, Dima has done it all. In 2013, he left the software industry in order to concentrate on his ...more

The Last Humans (3 books)
  • Oasis (The Last Humans, #1)
  • Haven (The Last Humans, #3)
“A lie is not a lie if you don’t know you’re lying.” 0 likes