Start by marking “Justice (NOLA Zombie, #4)” as Want to Read:
Justice (NOLA Zombie, #4)

Justice

(NOLA Zombie #4)

There is unfinished business for the S-Island survivors and it centers around Lakeview. The New Orleans' neighborhood has been taken over by a sadistic group of bikers called the Southern Clan.

Hannah Klink, who everyone calls Baby no matter how many times she punches them, is training her fellow survivors to defend themselves and work as a unit. The goal is to take back t
Published February 9th 2016 by Parajunkee Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Justice

Start your review of Justice (NOLA Zombie, #4)
Megan Fall
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down. I wasn't paying attention to the page numbers and was stunned to see I had finished! I loved Rebel and Baby's story, it was sooo good. I need more, especially Romeo! There are lots of characters that need their story told. Jazz definately has a story to tell.
Carrie Renteria
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gillian Zane is one of those gifted authors that knows how to derive and evoke every kind of emotion imaginable from a reader. Justice does exactly that it brings every emotion imaginable to the surface from the moment you open your e-reader, and stays with you until the very end.

Gillian took all of the animosity and pent up rage that we've felt in this series so far and threw it all into Justice. These bikers were vicious, hateful, despicable humans, yet even during the lowest of times she was
Shari
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it

This review was originally posted on Delighted Reader

Justice is the latest novel about the #NOLAZombie Surviors. The first three novels dealt with Alexis and her men, Blake and Zach. We got a short novel between their story and Baby's, where we saw the virus break out in real time through Romeo's eyes. All through this you wonder if you would be a survivor, dinner or a zombie if it happened for real. Not sure which I would be, probably dinner.

So Baby's been working for Blake and Zach for a b
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 rounded up

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Justice by Gillian Zane
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Baby!!! YAY ! I freaking love her and am super excited to read her story. Rebel…interesting love choice. He is a good guy stuck in a bad situation that is for sure.
So Baby and the rest of the MJ group go and bust into the old National
Dominus~
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, zombie
(view spoiler)

I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Baby is such a good character, I don't think anyone can not like her.
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, paranormal, kindle
I knew I liked Hannah a.k.a Baby, but getting a chance to see her with her guard down was a real treat mixed with all the crap of the Post Z World!! Not sure we could have asked for more from Rebel, as he gave so freaking well.
Kasumi
Aug 05, 2017 rated it liked it
La historia cambia de protagonistas y ahora, una vez rescatada Lex, los isleños se han unido a lo que queda del ejercito para tomar la base de los moteros y restablecer el orden. Los antiguos mercenarios lo hacen por una especie de retribución contra los moteros que casi matan a Lex, pero también porque entre los soldados estan antiguos amigos, como le pasa a Baby, que no duda en unirse al ataque y así se encuentra con Reid, conocido como Rebel, un motero por herencia que se ha pasado toda la vi ...more
2OCC Reviews
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
This story follows along the same subplot but we also get different main characters. I was really excited to see Hannah get to find love and couldn't wait to see who Rebel was. I love how the author kept the zombies as a main focus of the series. It didn't take a huge back seat to everything that was going on and I appreciated that. Rebel was so respectable even if he was hard. The author gives more details on back story's and really expanded the character development. This story had more heart ...more
Amber
Aug 17, 2019 added it
Baby gets her happily ever after..

Who would've thought Hannah aka 'Baby' would fall for a bad boy biker like Rebel? Though the bikers are a bad crowd and have done some horrific stuff to others, Rebel is nothing like them. Yes he wears their patches and colors but he gets no join in hurting others or getting high. They are an unlikely pair but go together perfectly.

Once again, Ms. Zane has created a captivating read that was full of action, walking corpse, smart mouthed woman, and sexy men who w
Trent Rozz
Dec 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
Good LORD, what an awful book. It IS possible to find erotic books to read that aren't written at a 5th grade level, you know. The use of the English language in this is atrocious, with the same adjectives and verbs being repeated twice in a sentence, four times in a paragraph. The description of action is sloppy, character dialogue doesn't sound like anything a real, living person would say, it's all just terrible.
Just because you want to read a book that's a little saucy, doesn't mean you have
Veron
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series. I had to read them all in one go. I liked how in this book, the heroine wasn’t a kickass capable of rescuing herself like the heroines in the previous stories. There was variety in the characters like there is in life which makes it all the more enjoyable to read.
Jocelyn
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read this series

I am in LLLOOVVEEE with this series if your love zombies and wonder how romance could happen during the apocalypse read this series you wont be disappointed. GREAT BOOK amazing author!
Lauren
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This installment is baby's story. I have to applaud this book a little bit more as it focuses more on the after effects of a zombie apocalypse not just erotica. It's nice to finally getting to see baby as a woman versus a soldier. Definitely the best book in the series by far.
Jennifer Oloughlin
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved Baby and Rebel's story. It happens fast, but not at the expense of the characters or the plot that has been spanning The NOLA zombie series.
We get to see a sweet side to Baby, and Rebel is the sweetest bad ass. Gillian Zane has quickly become one of my favorite writers. I cant wait to start reading HONOR.
Krow
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

I wasn't sure about this one since the series was based mostly on Lex, Blake and Zach, but I was pleasantly surprised. Zane brought out the essence of Baby and painted Rebel brilliantly. I love this one as much as all the others in the series and I can't wait for #5 Honor.
Mary Lee
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good story abrupt ending

Enjoyed the story, but it was short with an abrupt ending. It was like on trial one moment, then over and done on the next page. It was jarring.
Nannette
Sep 07, 2017
WLJ
Aug 04, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Coming Soon Cover Replacement... 4 192 Jan 26, 2016 03:10PM

• Sanctuary (Seeking Asylum #1)
  • World Departed (Cascadia, #1)
  • Red Hill (Red Hill, #1)
  • Devil of the Highlands (Devil of the Highlands, #1)
  • Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)
  • Claimed by the Horde King (Horde Kings of Dakkar, #2)
  • The Marriage Contract (The O'Malleys, #1)
  • The Wedding Pact (The O'Malleys, #2)
  • Selections from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Piano Solos
  • An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys, #3)
  • Sins of a Wicked Duke (The Penwich School for Virtuous Girls #1)
  • Demon Ember (Resurrection Chronicles, #1)
  • Point of Impact (Nuclear Dawn #1)
  • The McClane Apocalypse: Book 2
  • Zombie Queen
  • Dark Paradise: The Apocalypse (Sons of Destruction MC Book 1)
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy, #1)
  • The McClane Apocalypse: Book 3
Gillian Zane is an Amazon bestselling author that specializes in dark genre fiction for adults. Gillian defines herself by the city she was raised in, New Orleans. She’s tried moving away a few times but always comes back. At the age of ten, she decided she would be a writer and has been determined every since. Between that decision and when she actually finished a book that she believed was good ...more

NOLA Zombie (5 books)
  • Run (NOLA Zombie, #1)
  • Fight (NOLA Zombie, #2)
  • Live (NOLA Zombie, #3)