Start by marking “Kids Don't Get Cancer: The Remarkably Inspiring Story of Michael Crossland” as Want to Read:
Kids Don't Get Cancer: The Remarkably Inspiring Story of Michael Crossland

Kids Don't Get Cancer: The Remarkably Inspiring Story of Michael Crossland

Michael has an absolute passion and belief in people’s ability to change direction and become who they truly want to be and achieve success. This passion stems from his own story …

Before Michael was even one year old, he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer of the central nervous system – a tumour had taken over half of his tiny body. The chance of Michael surviving w
Published November 25th 2015 by EvolveGlobalPublishing.com

To ask other readers questions about Kids Don't Get Cancer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kids Don't Get Cancer

Start your review of Kids Don't Get Cancer: The Remarkably Inspiring Story of Michael Crossland
Neil Roberts
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
This book is a must read. No kidding.

If ever you think you're having a bad day or times are tough.. then just pick this book up and read a few pages... it'll soon put things into perspective.

I saw Michael being interviewed (on a fishing show of all things) and immediately bought the book. I'm so glad I did.

It doesn't hurt to be reminded now and again of what the important things in life actually are...

The odd typo or hiccup in the flow didn't bother me at all... to me i
Jasmine Burton
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I bought this book after hearing Michael speak and I was not disappointed. It is such an inspiring read, helping you to put your life into perspective. This book has encouraged me to take active steps to be more grateful and to live a happier life. Would definitely recommend!
Felicity
I’m not going to try and add anything more to reviews about this book. Nothing I could say hasn’t already been said a hundred times, a thousand times! I will say - if you want to read a book that puts your life into perspective, read Michael’s story. If you want to read a happy story, because in spite of everything this is a happy story, read this book. If you want to try and make yourself a better person….read this book.
Rebecca
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Truly inspiring. After meeting Michael a few years ago and listening to his story it makes you appreciate all that we have.
Meghan
Aug 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, biography, nonfiction
While this book is not a brilliant piece of literature, I cannot deny that Michael Crossland's story is very inspiring. The writing itself is not very great; it can be difficult to follow the choppy sentences and strangely ordered paragraphs (having heard Crossland present at a conference, I can attest that he is a much better motivational speaker than writer), but Crossland's journey is still an interesting and inspiring story to know. This man has been through a great deal in his life and the ...more
Tamarra Wenman
Jan 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Not a literary masterpiece but an incredibly compelling story that inspires positivity and hope.
If you ever get the opportunity to hear Michael speak, do it! His story is completely inspiring and he’s a wonderfully engaging speaker.
Olivia Trass
Sep 22, 2016
jennfer pocklington
Jan 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Torn Trousers: A True Story of Courage and Adventure: How A Couple Sacrificed Everything To Escape to Paradise
  • Air and Ash (Tides #1)
  • The Barefoot Investor: The Only Money Guide You'll Ever Need
  • Enchantress (Evermen Saga, #1)
  • Vampire Shift (Kiera Hudson Series One, #1)
  • Boy Swallows Universe
  • The Girl in the Ice (Detective Erika Foster, #1)
  • Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
  • Girt (The Unauthorised History of Australia #1)
  • Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan, #11)
  • To See You Again: A True Story of Love in a Time of War
  • What Color is Your Parachute? 2018: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
  • Battle Mage
  • The Lost and the Chosen (The Lost Sentinel, #1)
  • The Barefoot Investor for Families: The only kids' money guide you'll ever need
  • If I Am Missing or Dead: A Sister's Story of Love, Murder, and Liberation
  • The Night Stalker (Detective Erika Foster, #2)
  • Last Will