Start by marking “F*CKER (Westbeach, #2)” as Want to Read:
F*CKER (Westbeach, #2)

F*CKER

(Westbeach #2)

Published September 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about F*CKER, please sign up.
Amo Jones Hey, I will hopefully have a release date soon :) (It is finished) xx
Amo Jones Hi :) yes, it is. This is Ryker's book and it's coming soon. Xx

Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
5 Jaded Stars
 photo image_zpswhgiyn8m.jpeg

I loved this book! Lol I know I say that about all Amo's books but I can't help it! They're so good!!

This is Ryker and Bryleigh's story...

Jaded. Ever had to look through jaded glass… The murky vision a reminder of your past…

photo image_zpsoqsh5ys3.jpeg

photo image_zpsibrz4eru.jpeg

It starts with both Ryker and Bryleigh seeing each other at Ryker's brother's wedding. The last time they interacted with one another was 8 years ago after a horrible breakup. So we go back in time to see what the fuck happened.

Bryleigh and Ryker start their r
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Burning a hole on my Kindle!

Stand-alone book 2
Purchase: | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Ryker Oakley only cared about three things during school —fighting, his band, and getting laid. When he took it upon himself to ‘babysit’ Bryleigh Munroe, he didn’t expect her to be so much trouble, and he sure as shit wasn’t prepared for how fast she would grow on him. Fast-forward to eight years later, his band—Twisted Transistor—is the most successful rock group known to mankind. When his brother’s wedding brings
Snow

3.75 "burning love" stars

this was a messed up read, it's about two young people, actually teens, who lived dangerously, for each other and in each other...even through out the immature behaviour, sexual liberation, and aggravated impulse actions, bordering on compulsive disorder, it still seemed like an understandable explanatory havoc of irationality, they were both hormonal teens acting on adulthood...

Ryker Oakley and Bryleigh Monroe
Dangerous...we were dangerous combination

they were wild a
Natalie The Biblioholic
I've been keeping tabs on this author since her first book and her work is like fine wine: it only gets better with time. I was remarkably impressed with this book.

It's the story of Bryleigh and Ryker and the kind of love that could make or break you.

"I knew I consumed him as much as he consumed me, and as much as I knew he was still a f*cker, he was my f*cker that I got to f*ck with for the rest of my life."

Their love was sweet, hot, ugly, cruel, insane, obsessive and possessive. It was als
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3 Tug of war stars

arc received for HONEST review

First I have to say that Amo Jones is one of my favourite authors for a suspense filled, gritty, dirty MC book. I am hanging for the next instalments of the Devils Own MC series but I just didn't get into this one :(.

Not sure where to start, I will go for the obvious and pick the beginning Haha. So the first part of the story is told from the past, giving us the story of how Ryker and Bryleigh began their relationship. I found it a bit slow and li
Pao
Sep 30, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
If you are into:

*Dumb, rich kids with even dumber names (AKA Bryleigh, Ryker, Ryder, Rellik, Indie)

*Peer pressure to lose your virginity as if you were carrying the pest:
"Bry, I think we need to go out this weekend. It's time to punch that V-card, don't ya think?"

"Indie: did he do the deed?
I rolled my eyes and set my phone on the bedside table. [...] Anyone decent could lay Ryker Oakley flat on his back, but no, not me, obviously."

*Your MC being drunk half of the book:
"I'm drunk"
"Jesus, I'm
Caro Richard
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
He pushes, she pushes back......

......this just about sums up Ryker and Bry.

Ryker now the hot rock star and Bry now a nurse.....and both back in Westbeach. Sparks will fly!

It's no secret that I am totally HOT for Ryker and he can absolutely do no wrong in my eyes. But gawd that man is intense.....for Bry, which bruises my ego!!!!!

But when cover ups come back to bite you in the ass, what happens then? Who will feel like letting go from the push and pull?

This book is a great read, hot, angst and t
Lily Garcia
Lola Hale
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG Ryker is a fucking mess a mess that I enjoyed very much I really love this book the side characters to they are very entertaining they keep you wanting more!! At times when it just the two couples together I would find myself thinking come on give more of the side characters. Don't get me wrong I love the two main characters relationship it was so heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time but overall I loved the side characters to so I can't wait to read more of Amo Jones let's see wha ...more
TF
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars - Review to come
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This is the second book in the Westbeach series and I am in love with this author! This can totally be read as a standalone since I haven’t read the first book yet and I was fine, but you might just want to go ahead and start with book one since you’ll probably end up wanting to read it anyway. This is an incredibly well written book by what has quickly become one of my favorite authors and I can’t wait for the next book in this series! Hopefully Indie will get her book next since there’s defini ...more
Tracy
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!! Mind blowing doesn't even come close to how i feel about this book!!! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster... Just compleately... Amazing!!!
This is Ryker's story...
Ryker was 18 when he was 'officially' introduced to 16 year old Bryleigh... In a basketball court!!! (you need to read to understand)... And you could feel the energy between them, so strong... You could almost see the sparks coming from the pages!!!
As i refuse to give away spoilers in my reviews i will say... READ THIS BOOK A
Doris
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this one.
Anne Malcom
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another totally freaking awesome book. This woman...I'm kind of obsessed with her. Oh and Ryker. Full review to come.
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
SPOILER ALERT

Wow!! I really enjoyed this book. I believe it has the most realistic blast into the past i have ever read. From their behaviour to the music they listen to, you really feel like these kids are having the time of their lives being young, wild and reckless. but when the ball dropped, it dropped damn hard and the heroine goes through something horrible because of the hero's ego and hotheadedness.
... and then we in the present. This is where I was rubbing my hands together waiting for
She's a Lip Biter
Multiple Reviews Below

5 Stars

This Book Was ABSOLUTELY Brilliant and I Can't Believe It Took Me This Long To Read An Amo Jones Book, 2 On The Bounce And I Am Hooked.

This Book Just Carried Right On From Losing Traction But This Was About Ryker The Second Oakley Twin And His Battle To Fight For The Love Of His Life.

This Story Was Intense And Kept Me On The Edge Of My Seat And Was Just So Emotional Reading It. I Laughed Hard And I Cried Even Harder But I Also Loved The Way These Men Are With How Th
Ali Laverty
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My dilemma – how do you review a book to make you all go out and buy it without revealing too much about the book?

I received the ARC on Wednesday I was finished by Thursday. Who needs to work, eat, drink or sleep and the kids definitely can fend for themselves for 24 hours – can’t they? OMG O.M.G

Amo is a fantastic writer who crafts a story that seems easy to read however has so much depth, stories within stories and information that needs to be there. My world seems to disappear when I am readin
Dayreader Reviews
I think I am officially obsessed with this author because every time I read her books I get completely consumed by everything in the book I am reading. Everything in the world gets closed off for me and it feels like I am sitting near the people in the stories she tells. Especially this book had me right next to Bryleigh for the entire book, even if it switched to another person, and my stomach was aching around every different chapter wondering how things could have gone this way or that.

This r
LLEP  Book Blog
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This is my first book by Amo Jones and I tell you that I will definitely be reading more. I didn't realize that Ryker and Bry's story was part of the Westbeach series, but it didn't really matter. It was a stand alone. However, after meeting the other characters of the book, I will be going back and re-reading the other Westbeach books in addition to the other series of Amo Jones that have characters that tie into this book.

Ryker is a bad boy in his own right. Tatted up, pierced, and plays
Vickie
Ryker is a player. Part of the very successful rock band Twisted Transistor, along with his friends and twin brother, Ryker's all about having a good time. Not taking life seriously is what he excels at. With the one exception of Bryleigh.
When his twin Ryder gets married, it's only a matter of time before Ryker comes face to face with his past and the fireworks begin.

Bryleigh was destroyed last time she was with Ryker. When one night changes their relationship forever, the consequences are sti
Kelly
Sep 05, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-read
2.5 This book had a lot of potential but then it just went all over the place. It tried to be too much in one book and then started to have inconsistencies due to it. High school sweethearts, MCs, rock stars, rich people, drugs, fights, jail, UFC, abuse, etc. They were together for like 6 months in high school and then apart for 8 years. She'd make comments about how everything reminded her of Ryker cause they had so many moments. Sorry you don't have that many moments in high school In 6 months ...more
✿kawehi.reviews
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
When you're young you do a lot of stupid things and make all kinds of mistakes. That pretty much sums of Ryker and Bryleigh's relationship. When they're hot, they're indestructable and nothing and can break them apart. And when they're cold, they're combustible and will incinerate everything in their path.

Ryker did do a REALLY SHITTY thing to Bryleigh when they were in high school that almost cost her her own life and now wants more than anything to win her back. But can he?
And with Bryleigh, f
Monique Tinline
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
 photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

Amo Jones has just delivered one of the top reads of the year.

By far this book is a stand out and one that everyone needs to read. Put all your responibilites to the side, sit down and be prepared to not move.

Ryker and Bryleigh are two gorgeous people who are so toxic for each other but without they other they don't work. Hot headed, tattooed and pierced Ryker has no issues showing just how much Bryleigh means to him even if it means pushing her away to try and save themselves from the toxic d
Melissa Mendoza
"For the miniscule second her lips were connected to mine, nothing existed anymore."

5 Ryker stars!!! Emotional and so well put together!

My heart broke for Bryleigh and everything that poor girl goes through!!! Her and Ryker's relationship is complicated at best, but you can feel the love these two have for each other ooze out of the pages. The history these two share and the bond they formed, is enough to make anyone fall for them, but like I said their past and present is complicated. I love th
Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
When Ryker left he broke Bry and the repercussions have styed with her all these years since. Ryker, now an infamous rockstar, comes back to town for his brothers birthday and lays on Bry for the first time in six years the sparks fly. The chemistry is still there. Bry knows that the last thing she needs in her life again is Ryker, but she cant help it, hes still an addiction for her.

This is my confession: F*CKER is an angsty drama & passion fueled read. This is also the first book of this a
Tamara
DNF @58%

This just wasn't the book for me, there was too much going on and too many side characters to keep track of.
I got to the point that I really didn't care about or like anyone, and that's the stage at which I put it down.
Sbell
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was on the fence about reading this
book because I judged this book by
its title. I didn't think I would be
able to take a book with this title
seriously, nor did I think it would
be a serious book. I was wrong.

Ryker and Bryleigh exploded off the
pages and I fell for Ryker immediately.
He was hot, sexy, funny and sweet
all rolled up into one very fine
package.

I got a little lost in the middle when
It slowed down a bit, but other than
that I really enjoyed this book.

I will read more by this author.
R
I must have a Rock God-biker-army-any of her characters!!!! Another top hit, I love how this story includes a new cast and we get more Tommy, I can see him with, hmmmmmm maybe Indie because Frost is too Frosty for me...or Leo and Indie, like that better!
Ryker I still see with Phoebe, perhaps a drunken 3 way, she gets a shot, he had one with a "friend"
❤️Melanie
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such a good read and totally unpredictable (which I loved). The drama, love, hope and friendship through out this book is wonderful to read. There were times I wanted to reach into this book and smack a character or 2. But all in all it was a wonderful book.
  • Tempt Me (The Temptation, #1)
  • Rage (The Sound Wave Series, #2)
  • Destroy Me (Crystal Gulf, #1)
  • Fighting Faith
  • Snowcroft Safehouse (Snowcroft Men, #2)
  • Illicit Behavior
  • Rock Star's Angel
  • Hawk and Dove (Rock Star Romance, #1)
  • Finding Her Rhythm (Backstage Pass, #1)
  • Broken Sound (Chasing Cross, #2; Brothers of Rock, #2)
  • Three-Part Harmony
  • A Shot in The Dark
  • Slide (Black Addiction, #1)
  • Irreparable Damage (Irreparable, #1)
  • Travis (Buffalo Rocker Series, #1)
  • Archer (Leaves of a Maple, #1)
  • Slick
  • Getting Played
Amo Jones is a small country girl totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic. She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & partner at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.

New Zealand is not a state of Australia and rugby is the best sport ever pla

Westbeach (2 books)
  • Losing Traction (Westbeach, #1)