Start by marking “Feng Shui 101 Easy And Fun: The World of Feng Shui at your Finger Tips. How to Cultivate Positive Energies and Vibes at Home.” as Want to Read:

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  0 Reviews
Our home is a reflection of our personality and our personality is impacted by the way we live. Subconsciously we arranged our living space according to our psychological patterns - in good and bad ways.
We formed vicious circles: negative mental patterns induced us to design our home in unfavorable ways and the resulting, depressing energies have fueled negative subconsci
Published January 11th 2016 by Publeace

To ask other readers questions about Feng Shui 101 Easy And Fun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feng Shui 101 Easy And Fun

Leslie
Jul 09, 2018
Jamie
Jul 13, 2018
Stefan Emunds loves to write visionary fiction, but also non-fiction, screenplays, and poems when time allows. Stefan was born in Germany and enjoyed two years backpacking in Australia, New Zealand, and South-East Asia in his early twenties.
For almost three decades, Stefan has pursued a spiritual career at B.O.T.A., a modern mystery school teaching the arcana of Tarot, Qabalah, Gematria, esoteric
More about Stefan Emunds
“We don’t want to swim against cosmic currents, do we?” 2 likes
“Always keep in mind that the strongest factor of your Feng Shui is you.” 2 likes