Start by marking “Claimed by Her Web Master (Web Master, #3)” as Want to Read:
Claimed by Her Web Master (Web Master, #3)

Claimed by Her Web Master

(Web Master #3)

She's my addiction, my love--my life.
She's changed me, and I never want to go back.

I tried to protect her.
Hell, I tried to protect myself,
but I fucked it all up.

I may be a sick bastard, but I would lay down my life for her.
And I’ll do whatever it takes to make every inch of her mine again.

I always tell her for every ounce of pleasure a price must be paid.
She’s already
Kindle Edition
Published May 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Claimed by Her Web Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed by Her Web Master

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Well the trilogy comes to an end and I find myself sad that Quentin and Sophie's story has come to an end.

I definitely took a leap of faith in reading this series since BDSM is not a genre I have read in such a long time. I felt that I was worn out reading the same thing over and over again, but then comes along Ms. Alleman and her Web Master series and I was proven wrong.

This series is hot...I mean smokin hot but then throw in the trials and tribulations that Sophie goes through in her life unt
Pam Nelson
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: _finished-2016
4.5 Her Web Master Stars

I have a book fairy, she knew I loved this series and she gifted me a copy.. OH I forgot how much I loved Quentin. He is just so dang yummy. Yes I used yummy to describe him.

I wasn't his biggest fan in the second book because of what he did to Sophie, but everyone makes mistakes right. And in this book he is trying to make amends.

Oddly enough it was Sophie I wanted to shake and be like NO he isn't kidnapping you women can’t you see he is trying to get through to you. So
Shay
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Claimed by Her Web Master is the final installment in the Web Master's series and I loved it! This must be read in order to understand and get the full effect of its characters and storyline. Normandie had me from the get go and loved where it ended. The storyline is different from what I have read in BDSM but is so a good way! It was an engaging and Quentin and Sophie were versatile and had so much depth which made them all the more relatable.

I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

Laurel
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was the third and final book in the trilogy and I suggest that you read the first two books in order so you know the characters. At times Quentin was a jerk and a sadist but after he dumped his sub, Sophie, he started seeing a therapist and when he discovered that Sophie was pregnant with his child he realizes that he loves her and wants her back as his wife and sub. Many chapters give his point of view. Do they renew their relationship? But this wonderful book and find our. Lots of sex and ...more
Maureen Di Brienza
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Big Stars for this series...
I really enjoyed these books. They are well written and fun. The cliff hanger in book 2 was good.
This book brought it all together...and I loved the whole series...
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
So, I did enjoy the last installment of the Web Master series, but with some reservations. Firstly, I can completely understand why Sophie did what she did at the end of book 2. (view spoiler) Not knowing if she can trust Quentin after the stunt he pulled, she runs and leaves him behind so that she can try to build a trusting ...more
Rozzie
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I think what I loved most about this book more so than the other two yes the book has not lost its erotic edge keeping us readers on edge instead but there was more to it than that. Yes it was the end of the series which it was a little bit sad to see plus you need to read book one and two in the series in order to understand the progression of both Quentin and Sophie’s relationship. I really now understand Quentin’s point of view when before everything felt so one-sided and from Sophie’s perspe ...more
**Nicole
Wow! Picked up right where the last book ended. The first 2 books were told in Sophie's poverty, but this book was mostly told in Quentins. You get to see a bit of a different side to him. He's desperate to get Sophie back because he realized not only did he fuck up a good thing but he is a total idiot. You also get to really learn about his back story some and learn that he is deeply flawed. But Quentin learns from his mistake and begins to seek the tools to change his ways and his thinking.
So
Neliey
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sophie and Quentin have come a long way since the first book and it is amazing to see them begin to let the fears go and finally embark on a life changing path together. I have to say that I really began to fall more in love with Quentin in this book and how determined he was was to win Sophie back. You got to dig deeper into his past and uncover all the secrets he has kept. I love him so much and I was sad that he had to open so many old wounds to finally be able to move on, but once it was don ...more
Gerta
Feb 23, 2016 added it
while i enjoyed "Her Web Master", this book just left me speechless and with great desire to through it against the wall (if it would have been paperback THAT'S exactly what i would have done)
Quentin can go claim her back all he wants, im not reading it.

Linda Martin
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Read

I will miss reading about Sophie and Quentin. I wish I could give this book and series 10 stars because it was fantastic!!!!. I recommend this book and series highly.
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I just read Claimed by Her Web Master (Web Master #3) by Normandie Alleman. It is the last part in a trilogy and I enjoyed the first two books, which you can notice by my 5 star rating. Unfortunately the last part of this series will not be quite so high in my rating.

It seems to be a common problem lately that the last parts in a series can not keep up with the grown anticipation that the readers experience while waiting for them. I admit I had high hopes in the last book because given the track
Carrie Renteria
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Normandie Alleman . . . What can I say? You've left me a little speechless here.
When I started on this journey reading the Web Master series it was with trepidation. That unsure feeling of what to expect going into it. But low and behold the beginning of the series started with this incredible bang and sucks you in right away. Then we come to book two and it's this crazy riotous emotional ride that leaves you screaming at the end and begging for the next installment and when it finally comes .
Jen Cothran
HOLY SPANKS!!! Claimed definitely Claimed my heart! Sophie and Quinton are dealing with the fall out from book two and we find Sophie trying to come to terms with everything happening. As Quinton realizes his mistakes and what he is loosing, he will do whatever it takes to win Sophie back....but it may be too little too late. As Sophie goes to Hawaii for her BFF's wedding, we find Quinton will go to any measures necessary to show Sophie just how much she means to him. But when all is said and do ...more
EvilAntie Jan
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stellar series amazing conclusion.

QUENTIN and Sophie are a remarkable D/s. Somehow in this last book Sophie in a way becomes the Dom. It is her strength that leads Quentin to let go of his guilt. This, he is free to love Sophie. The therapy scenes are mesmerizing for you see how this relationship leads to an epiphany for Quentin. Finally this is a story about letting go, to venture to a darker side of oneself and henceforth to evolve into a true relationship,whether it be dark or light it is all
Sinfunni
Mar 27, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dominately lame

The author destroyed Quentin by turned into a man who believes that his desire to dominate women has resulted in him being punished by having those who love him being fatally harmed. This is the reason he wanted to get Sophie to leave him.
Naughty Mom Story Time
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Review to follow
rick neal
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

I loved Sophie and Quintons story...I hate finding a book with a yummy Dom that becomes a big teddy bear after he falls in love...I'm glad the author didn't turn Quinton into a teddy bear.
I have to say there were times Sophie annoyed me but that's an issue for me a lot in this genre...in real life I have trouble understanding other women and I guess that extends into the fantasies I escape to as well...
I enjoyed their journey and I enjoyed that it evolved in a unique manner
Mary Winstead
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sophia is pregnant and hasn't told Quinton. She walked away. Quinton is trying his hardest to win her back. Can he do it with the lying? Can these two still be D/s with Sophia being pregnant? Need to read. This is the third book in this series.
WBS-S
Good enough read... a little different of a story all 3 parts were entertaining.
Tameka
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Loved the fact that this was book was short but it did not seemed rushed. Even better the fact that he realizes his mistakes and tries to correct it is even more impressive.
Kathleen R.
Page Count:171 pages
Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5
Rating: 5stars out of 5
Blurb:

When bad boy Dom Quentin finds out about his secret baby in this final installment of the erotic romance Web Master Trilogy, he'll do everything in his power to re-claim his submissive and bring their family together.

She's my addiction, my
Denise
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quentin pushed Sophie away. He finds out that she is pregnant. Will he be able to pull his head out of his ass to get her back? Will she take him back?

This is a great trilogy. A unique series. Read in order. A different twist to the BDSM relationship.
Lisa
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finally got around to reading this book and finishing off the series and I'm glad I wasn't let down! At the end of the previous book, Sophie finds out she's pregnant with Quentin's child, but also has just found he's been lying to her. Feeling unable to trust him, she runs home to Texas with a secret. For Quentin's part, he now realizes how much he truly loves Sophie, and is trying to figure out how to get her back in his life. She's refusing any of his attempts at communication, frustrating h ...more
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to start with this review. This series has really blown me away, and this last installment to the Web Master series has left me speechless, utterly speechless.

I knew going into it that Quentin had some major issues to address and find a way to win back the love of his life. What I wasn't expecting was how much the depth of Quentin emotional trauma would affect me. My heart broken for him, for everything he's been through, the pain he's suffered. That molded him into the man he
Carey Sabala
It was just meh for me and left me with more questions then answers

I read all three books in the series as I was excited for the creativeness of the BDSM elements in these book and how the author changed up the typical genre play but as the story arc continued and we knew where the whole thing would end up (a HEA). I found myself paying more attention to the other story elements besides the all the sex scenes and unfortunately it didn't hold a lot of water for me. I found a ton of repetitive lin
Debbie
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love on the web

This series shows that love will conquer in the long run. Fall in love with flawed characters, let them give you hope.
Falling In Fall Book Blog
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-read-shelf
Claimed by Her Web Master is the third and final installment of the Web Master Series. I strongly suggest that you read the first two books in this series so you know the background of Quentin and Sophie. The second book ended with a cliffhanger and let me tell you...I have been waiting so long for the final book!

This book is told in both Quentin's and Sophie’s point of view and OMG! I loved hearing Quentin’s POV! Quentin knew that he made a huge mistake letting Sophie go. All months they were
P Leslie
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I got this book from the author for an honest review.

Sophie and Quentin's journey started in in a rather unconventional way but progressed and developed way more than either expected.

Tested finished on a cliffhanger and this book, picks up from their break up. Quentin carries a lot of burden for things which were beyond his control but he definitely needed a good kick up the backside. Discovering Sophie's pregnancy finally wakes him up and he actually stops mopping and gets ready to fight his w
Erica
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
We've come a long way from the first book in this series.
I wasn't sure this one would be for me when I first heard about it and honestly put it off for quite awhile. I didn't read the first two books until this one was about to be released.
Reading it all back to back is quite a task but well worth it.
I wanted Quentin and Sophie's ending but I found myself slowing down not wanting to finally reach the end.
This series was questionable for me in the beginning, I read alot of BDSM and this one had
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • True Choices (True, #3)
  • First: Sensual Lesbian Stories of New Beginnings
  • Lonely Vampire Prince (Dirty Monsters #2)
  • Finding Love Down Under
  • Brie's Mile High Club (Submissive in Love, #7)
  • Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Once in a Lifetime
  • Gratis: New Beginnings (Gratis Anthologies, #2)
  • Quickies
  • Multi-Orgasmic
  • Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica
A former psychologist, Normandie has always been fascinated by human behavior. She loves writing quirky characters that are all too human. “I’m interested in the kind of relationships people have in real life. So I write about my characters’ messy, unpredictable, and inexplicable journeys to love.”

If there were another 5 hours in the day, Normandie would spend more time needle-pointing and playing

Web Master (3 books)
  • Her Web Master (Web Master, #1)
  • Tested by Her Web Master (Web Master, #2)