Start by marking “Seaside Summers: Books 1-3 Boxed Set (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Seaside Summers: Books 1-3 Boxed Set (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #1-3)

Seaside Summers: Books 1-3 Boxed Set

(Seaside Summers #1-3)

“You can always rely on Melissa Foster to deliver a story that’s fresh, emotional and entertaining. Make sure you have all night, because once you start you won’t want to stop reading. Every book’s a winner!” NYT Bestselling Author Brenda Novak

“Like Nora Roberts, Melissa Foster has captivated me with her fantastic, sexy, romantic stories.” K. Winning

BOXED SET CONTAINS: The
Published January 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Seaside Summers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seaside Summers

Coco.V
Mar 09, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/9/2019)! 🎁

BOXED SET CONTAINS: The first three (3) full length novels from the Seaside Summers series.

SEASIDE DREAMS (Book 1)
SEASIDE HEARTS (Book 2)
SEASIDE SUNSETS (Book 3)
Red Reader
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read/own these books individually-not in this set.

From the very first sentence of the first book, I was hooked!! Melissa has created a gang of friends who stick with each other regardless of time passed or their quirks and hang-ups. Like good friends do, they open their circle to new friends and welcome them like they've been in the group from the beginning. Each one finding that special someone--whether it be a new character or even an existing friend. They are everything we all wish for
Lynn Mullan
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love the Seaside Summers series. Great characters, humour, love, beach, bonfires, love <3
These books have it all.
Helene
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seaside Dreams
The gang is back for another summer at Seaside, where the summer is hoy, but the guys are hotter.

Bella is the rule breaker, strong willed and self-sufficient. Caden is a police officer. Who lives by the rules. But will doing that have him miss out on the love of a lifetime.

Will opposites attract? If I were a betting person I'd say the odds are in Bella and Cade's favor.

Their mutual attraction for each plus Caden's teenage son bring them have brought them even closer.

Family is a ce
Maria
This was a fun series to read with likable characters and good story lines. All three books feature the "Seaside Sisters" as they call themselves, Bella, Jenna, Amy and Leanna, and their men Caden, Pete, Tony, Kurt and Jaime. They've all been together for years and are the best of friends - looking out for one another and helping each other find their happily ever after. There is no jealousy among this group and, as the reader, you feel the love that they really care for each other. Each story i ...more
Faith
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Most fun books since... Forever! I have personally experienced the fun crazy girlfriends that are in these books. They may be fictional but they are also wonderfully close to life at it heights and depths, all wrapped up in the kind of friendships some people only dream of having. I will say here that if you want friends like that be a friend like that.
These books make me laugh out loud and cry like a baby. I even read the more hilarious parts to my husband. Our story is like one of these books
Stephenee
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun series of books to read! I enjoyed the characters and the location of the story!! I want to become a summer sister! These books are a great read for any time of the year - whether you read them in the winter and pretend you are "chunky dunking" in the warmth or you read them in the summer and actually give "chunky dunking" a whirl! A fun, fast, feel good read!
Anne Hewling
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series was one of the best ones I have read

It held my attention always wondered what was co next. The girls in the stories we all different personalities but adorable as were the men I love with them could not wait to see w would happen next love sexy and I liked it a lot
Kathy
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great set of stories

I enjoyed the first 3 books in this series. The characters are great. I especially enjoyed the close friendships between the women. Watching them find their perfect-for-them men was fun.
Catherine Geist
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

This is a set of 3 books. Each book is fantastic.Once you start reading, you Don't want stop.They are about friends hooking up on their summer vacation. Each story hooks into each other. No cliffhangers.Highly recommend.All of this author's books are great!!!
Jack Gambill
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seaside Summers review - Books 1-3

Excellent stories and great writing. Easy holds your interest without being boring or overly sweet. The books are romantic without being overly erotic.
Cynthia
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seaside Sisters

Each of these stories are about a group of friends that summer since they were kids at the cabins. And how each fall in love, the third is about one of the two guys in the group and he meets Jessica and becomes one of the sisters.
Carol Gil
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The girls of Seaside summer are the best

I can't wait to read the other books in the series. These girls are hilarious. I can't believe Bella married a cop with her brazeness. They are all funny. Can't wait to read Any and Tony's story.
S. Swanson
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

Loved reading all of these books they have great characters in them and never a dull moment.

The girls are brilliant full of fun and loved reading about how they fall in love looking forward to reading the next book.
Paula
Mar 19, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Couldnt get into it. Stopped teying after 20 pages
Mary Price
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoy your books

Real people made me smile and laugh great storey looking forward to reading more from this author.
Hopefully I will read the other books.
Kay F Proud
Sex and romance

The stories were cute but I dont need to read pages about they pleasure each other. Good friends and I can picture the beach with them.
Judith Borkowski
Mar 19, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
No Substance

Characters were boring. Storyline boring. What can I say? It’s not very often that I can’t finish a book.
No Substance.
LORI
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice light love story. Good writing.
Peni
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, series
Please see individual stories for review.
Elizabeth Hubauer
Mar 16, 2019
brandi
Mar 25, 2019
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: www.MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here:
www.MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance and wom

Seaside Summers (9 books)
  • Seaside Dreams (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers, #1)
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • Seaside Sunsets (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Seaside Secrets (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #4)
  • Seaside Nights (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #5)
  • Seaside Embrace (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #6)
  • Seaside Lovers (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #7)
  • Seaside Whispers (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #8)
  • Seaside Serenade (A Seaside Summers Short Story) (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #9)