Start by marking “Joanna's Journey” as Want to Read:
Joanna's Journey

Joanna's Journey

Most girls just want to find their one true love. Sisters, Joanna and Sandie are no exception.

While Joanna falls for rock singer Niko, Sandie’s choice leaves Joanna reeling and causes a rift in their relationship.

Niko’s music always comes first, and Joanna accepts being second best. She promises never to ask anything from him. But when she becomes entangled in a violent sh
Published January 6th 2016 by Create Space (first published February 23rd 2015)

K.S. Marsden
Taking a break and visiting her sister is the perfect answer when Joanna breaks up with her cheating boyfriend. How much trouble can a couple of Manucunians get into in London?

I was given an ecopy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review... I kinda want to pre-empt this with a caution - this is not the type of book that I usually read. I thought it was going to be a romance, loving a famous singer, and getting over past hurts. Most romances have one or both leads, damaged some
Lorraine
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star, romance
A well-written love story that follows Joanna through the pitfalls of falling for two completely different men, neither of whom is right for her!

Joanna is well-fleshed out and is mostly likeable. However, she is human and has her flaws, she can be selfish and I found myself frustrated with her at times. She refuses to listen to any advice and doesn't always learn from her mistakes.

The ups and downs of Joanna's life and relationships kept me turning the pages and I would love to know what happene
Marco Marek
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Joanna is a young woman who struggles through life and doesn't always makes the best choices at times. The 80s was a different time and I particularly loved going back to that era remembering what everyone wore and listening to songs I had forgotten about. Interesting also Niko, the Italian American character that he's having a flirt with Joanna.
Overall, a good read and I would love to know what happens to Joanna and whether everything is indeed Rosie.
Coco.V
Jun 12, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/12/2018)!💝
Adam Mitchell
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THIS REVIEW WILL CONTAIN NO SPOILERS...SORRY!
What did the 80's give us... well a lot to be honest! Some bad like Prince, Dallas, Acid Wash Jeans,
Mullets and BetaMovie Recorder's, and Howard The Duck.
But Thankfully some good like The Walkman, Atari, Cabbage Patch Kids, The Rubix Cube, Hammer Pants, Ghostbusters, and good old MTV. The last thing it gave was an Amazing backdrop for Mossman's mind to weave and create a throwback tapestry rich in emotion, detail and well the 80's in England. Which t
Jennifer Deese
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of this book from the author to read.

I found the book to be full of depth, Joanna (the main character) is presented with a keen depth of character. Karen J. Mossman brought the layers in this book alive with what I can only describe as excellent detail.

Without losing the main story Mossman brought several other smaller storylines into play in a lovely and engaging manner.

This is a story of love gained, love lost, friendships forged and familial connections. Emotional and pe
Jin
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with just how broken the main character was. I know it may sound cliche but there is something that makes a character feel more real when there is something broken about them. To see someone struggle in such a romance makes me happy to see that not all love stories are the same.
I love how the author is willing to push the envelope and take the whole Romance Genre down a new path.
Lorraine
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, I love how Karen writes, so easy to follow and feels like you know the characters personally.
Karen Mossman
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book has recently been re-written and the story is better than ever!
Natou
Jan 24, 2019
Susan Bell
Sep 08, 2016
Sam Wise
rated it did not like it
Jul 27, 2016
Krysti Amber
Jul 16, 2018
sheeba johncy
Jul 24, 2018
  • Signs of a Quiet Heart (My Heart Is Yours, #1)
  • Demons & Angels (Walking Between Worlds; Book I)
  • Stockholm Diaries, Caroline, (The Foreign Fling Duet #1)
  • Single in the CIA
  • Remember
  • Played
  • Fang and Claw (Undead Unit #1)
  • View From the Sixth Floor: An Oswald Tale
  • Illusional Reality
  • Heart-Strong
  • Shiva XIV (Shiva XIV #1)
  • The Enticement (Humantics #4)
  • Broken
  • Secret Keeper (My Myth Trilogy, #2)
  • F*THS (Friends That Have Sex #1)
  • Love's Affliction
  • Society for Supper
  • Arms Wide Open
Karen is a multi-genre author and says she is working her way through as many different types as she can. "I've written two romantic/suspense novels and my last book was a thriller, but it is in my short story collections that I'm able to play with the different genres."

However, as an avid reader, she admits to not being as adventurous. I prefer my stories to have a little romance in them, but the