Start by marking “The Dark Eve: A Witch's Curse (The Dark Eve Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Dark Eve: A Witch's Curse (The Dark Eve Series Book 2)

The Dark Eve: A Witch's Curse (The Dark Eve Series Book 2)

The Dark Eve: A Witch’s Curse

Now that Acantha and her sisters are free from any threats, the fierce captain hopes her life can return to normal. But just as she and her adventurous crew are about to embark on another year of treasure hunting, Acantha comes face to face with her elusive nemesis.
Acantha has longed to meet the witch again, but she finds she’s less than p
Published November 24th 2015 by Fat Lemon Media

To ask other readers questions about The Dark Eve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark Eve

Start your review of The Dark Eve: A Witch's Curse (The Dark Eve Series Book 2)
LooseBoots
I enjoyed the first book in the series but this sequel was awesome. We learn through Acantha's dreams brought on by the witch that cursed her exactly how she ended up immortal. Her journey was nothing short of mind blowing. We share her family life, her tragedies, her lost loves. It was a spell binding story and by the end of her heartbraking tale we felt we had a clearer picture of what made her tick. I could not put this book down and am now waiting with bated breath for book 3.
T.K. Is most c
Aubrey
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was hard to put down. I loved learning more about Acantha and her past. This book answered so many questions from the first book and really made you feel for Acantha. I loved it. Can't wait for book 3!!!
Kayla
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
just as captivating as the first book! I liked how you are able to learn more about Acantha and her past. Again I would recommend this book to anyone!
Blayden Thompson
Jan 12, 2016
Allan Williamson
Jun 06, 2017
Caroline
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in a series. The story flashes back to Acantha's formative years and how she came to be a pirate Captain. Intrigue, passion and desperate revenge meant I couldn't stop reading!
Ken
Aug 21, 2017
Donna
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 of this story, and read straight after the first - both straight through without stopping, I was so gripped!! I loved the stories, and the writing was so awesome that you're just drawn into the world of Acantha and her family. The blend of magic, pirates, myths, action, adventure, love and hatred all combine to make a thoroughly compelling story that'll keep you hooked until the very last page. I cannot recommend these two books enough.
NB I received a free copy of this book from the autho
Emily Speed
Jan 29, 2018
Sydney Juarez
marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2019
One thing to know is that T.K. Thompson has a few FREE BOOKS to start out her series. Visit www.tkthompson.com to get those exclusive offers and get an entertaining read for FREE.

If you love to read and review books, then consider joining my review team: www.tkthompson.com

T.K. Thompson is author of YA fantasy series, The Dark Eve, epic adventure packed novels with an endless amount of fun. She al

News & Interviews