Start by marking “Black Moon (Zodiac, #3)” as Want to Read:
Black Moon (Zodiac, #3)

Black Moon

(Zodiac #3)

Book 3 in the breathtaking sci-fi space saga inspired by astrology that will stun fans of the Illuminae Files and Starbound series.

One final secret stands between Rho and the enemy. But will the devastating truth be enough to destroy her first?

Published December 6th 2016 by Razorbill

To ask other readers questions about Black Moon, please sign up.
Romina Russell Hi! <3 Yes, I very much hope to! Once I'm done writing THIRTEEN RISING, I'll definitely start brainstorming new ideas... Thank you! xoxoxo Romina

Alyssa

Book Three of the Zodiac series
Publisher: Razorbill
Publication Date: December 6, 2016
Rating: 4 stars
Source: Review copy sent by the publisher

Summary (from Goodreads):

Rho, the courageous visionary from House Cancer, lost nearly everything when she exposed and fought against the Marad, a mysterious terrorist grou
Patry Fernandez
Puntuación: 3,5

Vale, lo he terminado anoche y realmente el final ha sido todo un SHOCK... no me creo que haya pasado ESO y menos mal que no tengo que esperar mas que 9 días para leer el desenlace final :O

En general me ha gustado pero tal vez de los tres que llevo leído hasta ahora fue en el que menos cosas han pasado, con la trama algo mas lenta (menos las últimas paginas que pasa de todo)
Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~
THERE IS A TITLE I REPEAT THERE IS A TITLE WHAT COULD THAT MEAN OMG THIS SERIES IS SO GOOD WE HAVE TWO MORE BOOKS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
UPDATE
Oh my. The cover is here. It is everything I could have hoped for. I'm going to go cry as I wait for this book because WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL DECEMBER!!!!
Juan Manuel Sarmiento
Me empiezan a cansar esas trilogías que las estiran para ser tetralogías
Claudia Verónica
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
A villain is only a villain from the hero's point of view. There is no universal right or wrong because there can be no universal judge. Existence is too complicated and naunced for such simplicity. And that is why the bad must exist alongside the good... because to eradicate one is to eradicate both

A diferencia de los otros dos libros, en Black Moon vemos menos acción, lo cual no es para nada malo. Es un libro más político y estratégico pero no por eso lo amé menos que los otros dos. Los nuevos
Kathleen
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just can't convey enough how much I love this series! The world is so complex and vast and interesting. The plot just keeps getting bigger and the characters are developing beautifully! I love this series and I can't wait to go on and read the final book and find out how it all ends.
Andrew Jason
UPDATE 3/25: WE HAVE A COVER, OH MY GOD IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IT WOULD LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL WHEN IT WILL BE ON MY SHELF!!!!!!!!!
Rachel  (APCB Reviews)
It seems like only yesterday I was turning the pages of Zodiac, book one in the Zodiac quartet. Yet here I am attempting to review the third installment. Black Moon is without a doubt my favorite book in the series, and here's just a snippet of what you can expect: action, kissing, a royal ball, magical creatures, suspense, betrayal, and deception. What more could I ask for??

What I love about the Zodiac series is that each book expands, deepens, and complicates the plot of the series. Each new d
Elena-Loredana
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The original review can be found at The Book Portal.
4.5/5 stars.
Awesome world building! The images pictured by the author are amazing! This book has it all. Character development. Big reveals. Or should I say HUGE! :)) Ok. Ok. I am gonna stop the jokes. We finally get some answers regarding the Zodiac's origin. Now we finally know what happened with the thirteenth house. The big bad villain if finally revealed. And I am glad that some of my brain-storming theories were right.
YEY!
Unfortunately,
Kamalia
Feb 09, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Perhaps i read this at the wrong time, but unfortunately i was disappointed with Black Moon. The pace felt really slow, and i felt like nothing much had really happened. I was also disappointed with the development of most of the characters. Some of them had changed, and not in a way that seemed consistent with their development from the first two books. Basically i felt like I didn't know some of the characters anymore. Could it be because it's been nearly a year since i read Wanderi ...more
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Gah I don't know why I thought this was the end of the series! But as I read I knew there had be another book coming. It was really good but not my favorite of the series. Also there's one thing that made me rate this a 4 instead of a 5 but I can't say because it's spoilery. But I do really want to see how the series ends so I will be reading book 4.
Esteban Parra
Romina Russell la saca del estadio una vez más con la construcción de su universo, pero para mi pesar, eso fue lo único que logró retenerme y hacerme emocionar con Luna negra.

El conocer a Rho y las transiciones que atraviesa debido a todas las situaciones que pasan en el Zodíaco, es muy importante de cara a su papel como Estrella Errante, pero no pude conectarme con el sentimentalismo que la permeaba constantemente y que me hizo pensar que estaba con algo muy diferente a lo que venía leyendo co
Ilsen Leon
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Erin
Oct 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book through Goodreads First Reads.

I felt lukewarm about the first two books but Black Moon seemed to improve in terms of interesting storylines and keeping readers guessing on the reveal of the master. I always like a book that makes you wonder about a reveal until it happens. I was impressed by who it ended up being since I thought I had it all figured out by the half way point of the story but I didn't see it coming on who it actually ended up being. I do feel like the ending
Rian *fire and books*
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THAT ENDING?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME TO THROW A BOOK? BECAUSE THATS HOW YOU END UP THROWING BOOKS.

Otherwise this was a delightful read, amazing world building, great tension, 0/10 will *love* that ending, 10/10 might consider throwing the book.

Seriously, I loved this one. Especially since the cover is gorgeous and doesn't look like poop. Yes, I, Rian, am a cover whore. I'm so glad I picked this series up on a whim 2 years ago and am so proud to work at a books
Ahmad Sharabiani
Black Moon (Zodiac, #3), Romina Russell
JosueCimarrron
Me duele ponerle 3 estrellas 😞
Mariel Zani Begoña
Reseña originalmente posteada en: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTm00xODI...

COMO
AGUANTO
HASTA
EL
AÑO
QUE
VIENE

Esto más que una reseña es una breve opinión de lo que me pareció el libro en términos muuuuy generales (si ya lo leyeron mandenme directs y fangirleamos!), así que lean tranquilos que no hay spoilers de ninguno de los libros de la saga!
Bueno, qué puedo decirles de Luna Negra?. Primero, lo más importante: hacía rato que no fangirleaba TANTO pero TANTO con un libro. El mundo que Romina creó se
Esther G. Recuero
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Si la primera parte estuvo bien, y la segunda fue increíble. Esta tercera parte golpeará con fuerza vuestras mentes. Romina hace un despliegue táctico creativo y arremete contra todo, dándonos a una protagonista más madura y segura que en las anteriores partes. No esperéis un final tranquilo, y tened amano la cuarta parte, "Ofiucus asciende" porque la vais a necesitar.

Reseña en vídeo próximamente.
Veronica Villar
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4,5 sobre 5

Solo puedo decir que el último tercio del libro (en concreto los últimos capítulos) me ha dejado sin aire. En mi opinión tanto la trama como los personajes han mejorado un poco más con respecto a Estrella Errante. Estoy deseando leer Ofiucus Asciende.
Saysa
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Menos mal que he esperado para leer este libro, porque con ese final necesito el siguiente ya.

Tenía una idea de las cosas que iban a pasar y no he acertado en nada jejeje, quizá por eso me tenga más intrigada, ahora mismo no sé por dónde puede ir la historia.

Para mi, de momento, mi favorito sigue siendo estrella errante.
Regina Foo
I read this book during the time when I'm actually on hiatus for my book-related stuff, including reading, book blogging and actively talking about books on social media. I was so excited when my office's administrative staff passed the package to me with this pretty book in it.

I've always love the Zodiac series. The world building is so extensive and complex, the characters are enthralling and the story is simply soul-gripping.

In Black Moon, we're introduced to another three houses, i.e. Scorpi
Krista Dison
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Romina does it again! Black Moon did not disappoint. I'm still sitting here after reading feeling as though I've taken some Abyssthe myself. I'm totally buzzing!

I love this galaxy of unique characters Romina has created. Each book takes us to a new constellation, and we get to see more of each house. I love all the worlds!

Another thing I enjoy about these characters is the diversity. Each house has its own characteristics when it comes to appearance, personality, and lifestyle. Rho is so accep
Ceres
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-books
THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!! I'm speechless! This the best book of the series for now ♥
But Romina Russell is cruel, how can she end her book like that? Seriously????
Rhoma was really great here, more mature, she finally made some good decisions *happy dance*
We learn a lot about the Master and the thirteenth house, it was awesome, stressful and interesting.
More than that, the world created by the author is still fabulous, vivid and original.
I'm still in love with the Zodiac series, one of my fav ♥
Flor C.
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fav-ever, 2017
4.5+ Luego de varios días de lectura, pausa para renegar,lectura de nuevo y 3 paquetes te post it azules. Vengo a descargar mi corazón por terminar Luna Negra.

Atrás quedaron los primeros pasos conociendo el Zodiaco y tratando de entender como funciona cada planeta, intentando memorizar esos nombres tan originales y fallando en ese intento más de una vez.

En este momento lo imprescindible es saber en quien confiar y tratar de encontrar la verdad para salvar la galaxia sin morir en el camino.

Rom
Mary Caserta
¡OH POR DIOS, ESE FINAL!

La verdad es que, si bien me gustó este libro, me costó muchísimo engancharme con la historia en las primeras 100 páginas. Sentía que todo iba muy lento y que no sucedía nada particularmente destacable. Luego de ese punto, la historia fue tomando mejor forma, aunque me da la impresión de que algunas cosas estuvieron de más y dieron la impresión de ser relleno. Entiendo que quizás necesitábamos un impasse antes del gran final que se viene, pero por momentos me resultó algo
Camila (fiftybooksofme) ✨
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ya casi terminando con esta saga, puedo decir que me está gustando mucho.
Esta tercera parte se lee exageradamente rápido, sin embargo, esperaba un libro lleno de acción y no fue así. La protagonista debatirá si quedarse con Mathias o Hysan, investigará a este nuevo grupo revolucionario y se adentrará en la historia de Ofiucus, no mucho más.
Lo que si, el final es buenísimo y te deja con muchísimas ganas de empezar la cuarta y última parte, que promete un montón.
Es el libro que menos me gustó de l
Diana Torales
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sigo pensando mucho en la calificación! Creo que será un 3,75★, porque no me encantó. Tenía muchas expectativas ya que este es el libro favorito de muchos, pero las primeras 200 páginas estaban entretenidas y a la vez no pasaba nada. Recién las últimas 40 páginas se ponen intensas y me parece que fue todo muy rápido, innecesario. Lo que amé fue conocer más de este mundo y el plot twist que no me lo esperaba. Rho me sigue cayendo mal 😂, pero con cada libro estoy amando más a Hysan 🙈.
Juan Vorágine
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-7-julio
Sabe mantenerse a la altura de los otros libros de esta saga y nos prepara para un final de infarto que leeremos en Ofiucus asciende, que espero que llegue pronto a nuestro país. La espera se me va a hacer muy eterna.

Amanda
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: action, romance, sci-fi, ya
HOLY. SHIT. I… I just… I’m flabbergasted. That ENDING! Now I have to wait until next August! How am I going to do it! I need to know now!!!!! OK… I’m going to calm down for a minute then continue on with this review… OK… I’m better now. I’m going to talk about the normal non-spoiler-y stuff first and then everything else is going in a spoiler because I need to geek out about it.

It may be unintentional but the political atmosphere in Black Moon is a strangely accurate portrayal of the current ge
International Zod...: Black Moon 6 8 Jan 23, 2017 05:23AM
  • The Turncoat's Gambit (The Inventor's Secret, #3)
  • The Swan Riders (Prisoners of Peace, #2)
  • The Cursed Queen (The Impostor Queen, #2)
  • The Ship Beyond Time (The Girl From Everywhere, #2)
  • Split the Sun (Inherit the Stars #2)
  • Illusion (The Heirs of Watson Island, #3)
  • Obsidian and Stars (Ivory and Bone, #2)
  • Pyromantic (Firebug, #2)
  • Seeker (Riders, #2)
  • Seas (Wendy Darling, #2)
  • Untitled (Gone With the Respiration, #3)
  • Returned (Forbidden, #3)
  • Literally
  • Denton Little's Still Not Dead  (Denton Little, #2)
  • Midnight Hour (Shadow Falls: After Dark, #4)
  • Remember Yesterday (Forget Tomorrow, #2)
  • Sparks of Light (Into the Dim, #2)
  • Untitled (Messenger of Fear, #3)
Romina Russell (aka Romina Garber) is a Los Angeles based author who originally hails from Buenos Aires, Argentina. As a teen, Romina landed her first writing gig—College She Wrote, a weekly Sunday column for the Miami Herald that was later picked up for national syndication—and she hasn’t stopped writing since. When she’s not working on ZODIAC, Romina can be found producing movie trailers, taking ...more

Zodiac (4 books)
  • Zodiac (Zodiac, #1)
  • Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2)
  • Thirteen Rising (Zodiac, #4)
“The happiest people are the one who have mastered life's hardest lesson. They've learned how to let go,” 15 likes
“A powerful man wants people to dream of him, but a leader wants people to dream of themselves.” 9 likes