Start by marking “My Men (Men Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Men (Men Series, #2)

My Men

(Men Series #2)

You asked for it, so get ready!

You may remember Paige Matthews from the novella, "These Men." She's difficult to forget! Easton and Taz's younger sister caused quite a stir when she left Napa, California and headed to DC to start an administrative career with the FBI.

Paige caused a bit of turmoil upon her arrival, first wearing her welcome out at Taz and Lindsey's house, a
Published March 20th 2016 by Meatball Taster Publishing, LLC

Start your review of My Men (Men Series, #2)
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.75 Stars for Eli, Cain & Paige Matthews

photo 96E8C35C-8F4C-406C-AE98-18BA8F780258_zpsfd9rb2a7.jpg

Gah ok I asked for this short story, I wanted this, I asked Andrea for it! No I pleaded her for it and BAM guess what I got it..

Rewind shall we? This started off in These Men which is also in the Bend Anthology which I read what 18 months ago, I devoured that.. And likewise I did with this one... To start off I'm saying right here, right now THIS IS NOT A CHEATING BOOK, THIS IS NOT A LOVE TRIANGLE. BUT THIS IS A MENAGE ok now we have that out of th
S.M. West
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 SEXY STARS

This is the sequel to Andrea Smith’s These Men which came out in the Bend Anthology. It's about Paige Matthews, Taz's *sigh* younger sister and all around wild child. It's a year later and Paige is now part of a triad relationship: three people, two males and one female, with sexy golden boy, Eli chambers and the sinful dark angel, Cain Maddox.

I'd really enjoyed These Men and thrilled to see that Andrea was giving us another peek at these three were getting on. They were still scorc
Michelle
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Men is the sequel to These Men, originally released as part of the Bend Anthology and later released as a novella. It features Eli, Cain & Paige; along with characters of the G-Men Series. It’s also fuck hot and is all about an m/m/f relationship.

There is only one thing hotter than two men fucking.... that’s adding a vagina into the mix.

With Paige, Cain and Eli having a bit of time under their belts (and in between the sheets) to deal with the issues that arise out of their unconventional c
Andrea Smith
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
IT'S LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LINK: http://amzn.to/1UzGisB
Find out what happens with Eli, Cain and Paige in this sequel to "These Men." Will their dreams be realized?

When an "unexpected" guest is dropped on their doorstep, their plans for extending their family are put aside. It appears that the stork just may be playing a monumental joke on the threesome---or maybe, just maybe, it's a love lesson they all need. Find out now...
 photo teaser my men2_zpsiwqwb3bm.jpg

Ashley S.
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 6-stars, m-m
I am a complete sucker when it comes to any books and characters associated with Ms. Smith's G-Men, The Series. My Men is the follow-on of These Men, which first appeared in the controversial anthology, Bend and it is an absolutely fabulous one! This is an M/F/M (even an M/M/F at times) story with lots of heart. It was definitely an emotional one this time around. Our H's, Eli and Cain, are as flawless as ever and, yep, they are still bringing the sexy and turning on ladies and gents with their ...more
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5+ Stars

I was given this book for my honest review

Cain, Eli and Paige’s journey continues with a bunch of twisty tilt-a-whirl turns capturing ones heart no matter the story is what this author does best. This sequel will bring you much more enlightenment about Cain (things you didn’t see coming) Eli (combustible horniness and surprise) and Paige (frustration galore with an attitude) oh and did I mention that a surprise guest has arrived or two? Oh and did I mention hot sex also the updates on Da
Adrienh1
3.5 wonderful stars!!!

I really enjoyed reading this story. It was a a wonderful wrap up to These Men. What I found to be the most appealing, was the author's development of the characters and how relatable they were. This author is one of my faves and I'll definitely be reading more of her work in the future.
Jennifer Guffey
My Men (Men series #2)
By: Andrea Smith
4/5 stars

This is a sequel to “These Men” and this series is somewhat of a spin-off to Andrea Smith’s G-Men series. Technically, you don’t have to read that series to enjoy the Men series, but characters are somewhat interconnected. I really loved all these characters.

Paige, Eli and Cain make up an alternative “couple.” Cain and Eli had been long-time partners before Paige had come along. But once she arrived, the couple fell in love with Paige and she fell i
Tami
Mar 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm so glad a follow up was written to These Men! Yes it ended fine but you always want more....what happened to them, are they still together?
This story brings us forward after the 3 of them have been together for a year and a half. And then one day Eli's daughter gets dropped literally on their front porch. Eli tries to navigate parenthood to a teenager while trying to maintain his relationship with Cain and Paige. And it comes with struggles as Eli decides to hide who they are.
I really enjo
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was so excited for this sequel to These Men. This one was just as good, I loved the emotional aspect from each of the characters. Cain, Eli, and Paige take wild, emotional ride through this story. They come out of it much stronger than before. There is a surprise or two throughout this one and so worth the read!! Awesome job Andrea!
Adrienh1
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mng
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was a a wonderful wrap up to These Men. What I found to be the most appealing, was the author's development of the characters and how relatable they were. This author is one of my faves and ill definitely be reading more of her work in the future.
Lara Kareem
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved it, cause Andrea was able to portray their emotions so well and it was lovely revisiting this guys again. I read the first book in the Bend anthology and I was thinking it was over, I'm happy Andrea wrote another part :)
Vee Paige
This was a good follow-up. I just wished it centered more around the menagé instead of Eli's daughter. Still, it was good to read about Eli, Cain, and Paige.
Catherine Anderson
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love these characters -- it is so good to catch up with them
Tiffy
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, I love getting more of this story and the writing was better then the 1st book (yes, it was as hard as that is to believe). I highly recommend this book and this author.
Nareh
Apr 19, 2016 rated it liked it
I do have to begin this review by stating I thought I would love this story so I had some high expectations. And while this story fell short in some respects it exceeded them in others.

I wasn't quite anticipating the immediate draw I felt to know what happens in the story. The author did a wonderful job of writing a story that drew me in from day one and refused to let me go. I have to say that the writing was beautifully done but my biggest issue was with our heroine.

This story seemed to focus
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Brilliant! Funny and Sexy - two of my favorite things in any story!

In My Men, Ms. Smith brings us forward almost two years into the life of this wonderful ménage. What I truly appreciate and love about this series is that the Author ends each on a solid note, not a cliffhanger. So, you can end your journey at the end of that book, or if you have totally fallen in love with the characters, you can visit with them again at your leisure. That being said, you do not need to read the first story Thes
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I absolutely love this book again and played off these men and I just keep going just fantastic the little twist there in the middle again great to come through through Luchetti on your toes I'm actually kind of disappointed that this is done hoping for more I really liked with the author writes and I love the characters in this series and the G-man series it all kind of places in
Kim Latham
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book

My Men is the sequel to These Men and is a great addition to Paige, Eli, and Cain's story. As always Andrea Smith outdid herself and allows you to immerse yourself in wonderful story. The character dynamics grow and the story line is one with emotions rolling through it.
Andrea Renee Smith
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed most everything about this book, especially Britt, the new addition to the family. Paige has a great relationship with her men. I love how Andrea puts real emotions in the book. The only thing I had a proble with was her telling explicit details of their sex lives. But that is on me.
Thanks, Andrea.
Shayna
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved how she ended the series. I think Paige comes across so much more mature in this installment and was glad to see her growth.
Talia
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this wrap up. I kept hoping after finishing These Men that Paige would get her birthday wish! Be careful what you wish for!!!
Gabrielle Hughes
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Was so happy for them! They where a family!!! 5 Stars!!
Stacy Jo
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great ending for this threesome!
Bette
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Sequel to “These Men” Awesome Narration🎧
My Men
Men Series, Book 2
By: Andrea Smith
Narrated by: La Petite Mort, Ruby Rivers

I loved everything about the first book in this series, from Andrea Smith’s great writing style to the storylines and characters she created. I am happy to say she continues to deliver the same greatness in this sequel. Once I started the book I could not put it down. I had to know what happens next with these wonderful characters, Cain, Eli and Paige. Their love for
Mrs.V
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Our three guys are back! Paige, Cain and Eli are now settled, they’ve been in an established relationship for a year and are trying to get pregnant, so… everything’s good, right? Yeah, not so much… our triad will have a very rocky summer!
I loved this book so much! I wanted to yell at Eli for a good part of the book for his poor choices (I don’t want to give away anything) but in the end all is well that ends well!
There’s a whole plethora of side characters, which are actually MCs in other books
Erica Bryan
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just another GREAT book by the talented Andrea Smith. She never lets her readers down at all when it comes to her books. This one is no different. "My Men" is a great follow-up to "These Men". Page is such a fun character to read more about with her life in this crazy relationship with Eli and Cain. I can not truthfully pick my favorite out of the three. I love the end of the book, I think it really ties all of them together nicely. It was simply put another wonderful story to live through in my ...more
Beverly
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After attitude and personality adjustments the characters are more likeable than in the previous book. Paige does acknowledge what a waste she was in the past, and I appreciated that. Paige got a great taste of karma in the form of Britt. Lol. Fair payback for her actions. I didn't like all the lies and hiding, and it came back to bite them all. I was glad Britt stopped being so selfish and nasty. The narrators in the second book were more appealing to me than in the first book.
Lisa
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast forward 1.5 years and now Eli has been given a surprise! We will discover what these three have been up to and how they will handle their new predicament. Andrea Smith books are not to be missed! This one ranks right up there and I give it 5 stars!
Mandy Sawyer
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyable storyline. It shows how excepting the new generation is to relationships that are not the norm. I love that Andrea takes these situations on and really makes you think about it. Great performance from both narrators.

• Daring Daddy (Montana Daddies, #5)
  • Just This Once (Just Us, #1)
  • Dirty Husband (Dirty Rich #3)
  • Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
  • Unconventional
  • The Dare
  • Hurricane Laine: MMF Bisexual Romance (Taming the Beast Book 1)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Daddy's Little Darling (Montana Daddies, #2)
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • Zaiden- A Scrooged Christmas
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Just For Halloween (Just Us, #3)
  • Someday, Someday
  • Sear
  • Delectable (Gold Coast Nights #1)
  • With This Ring
  • Blaze (Men of Inked: Heatwave #4)
As a reader of my books, I hope you'll stop by my web site and sign up for
the monthly newsletter that will keep you updated on upcoming releases,
teasers, event schedule and even some giveaways. I will also have a
mechanism for ordering paperbacks.

You can also find me on my FB author page, and readers and bloggers are
welcome to come by and chat anytime. If you're a blogger, please make
sure to friend