Start by marking “Fallacy (Apprehensive Duet #1)” as Want to Read:
Fallacy (Apprehensive Duet #1)

Fallacy

(Apprehensive Duet #1)

It was only supposed to be one night. One night of hot, no-strings-attached sex.

But what happens when one night turns into two years? Two of the best years of their lives... until it wasn't.

Quinn Taylor doesn't believe in happily-ever-afters. Her heart hardened by the past. Despite Quinn's inability to trust, Alex Conway knows there's something worth fighting for.

Alex make
280 pages
Published February 26th 2016 by Kimberly Bracco Books

To ask other readers questions about Fallacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallacy

JewelsyGoolsy
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars. This was a book with characters that irked me and time gaps that infuriated me for various reasons. But it would take me too much time to explain all my reasons, so I won’t. But dammit the storyline hooked me all the way up to the cliffhanger and as much as I don’t wanna do it, I gotta go read book 2 now. Well done Ms Author. You baited and caught me.
I also didn’t have to read the previous couple’s story to understand this one, but it sure made those above mentioned time gaps annoyin
Ashy Khaira
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 50-states
Coco.V
Jun 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on iBooks today (6/7/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Alex makes Quinn question everything she's ever believed to be true about men. She doesn't wan
Judy Miracle
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fallacy is a spinoff of Kimberly's first series Uninhibited where we got Tanner and Ashley's story as well as a bit of Quinn and Alex as they are all best friends.

Quinn is a one night kind of girl (shocking not many stories have them) but with Quinn shes strong, sexy and knows what she wants. and commitments and relationships are not one of those things. One encounter with Alex that was suppose to be just that - one encounter- turns into so much more.

Alex gets Quinn and hes good at reading peo
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for A Wanton Book Lover Blog

If you have read Inhibitions series by Kimberly Bracco, you know there was something going on with Alex and Quinn although little details of their “relationship” were given. But know Ms. Bracco gives Alex and Quinn their own series in Fallacy (Apprehension #1). Fallacy can be read as a stand-alone but I definitely recommend read the Inhibitions books to meet Alex’s best friend Tanner and his dirty mouth. Alex and Quinn were just supposed to be a one-night onl
Sofia Almiroudis
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fallacy is a spin off from Kimberly Bracco's Uninhibited series; the series that first introduce us to Alex and Quin. The best friends to Tanner and Ashley. It's here that we first get a glimpse of Quinn and Alex's relationship, but never given any details. So I was thrilled to see that Quinn and Alex got their own book, their story.
Quinn is a strong. ambitious, sexy, confident, a no barriers kind of woman. Men fall to her feet and she has a slew of men to choose from. One-night-stands are all s
Big Joe  Rossi
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fallacy is a spin off from Kimberly Bracco's Uninhibited series, Alex and Quinn's story. Best friends of Ashley and Tanner.

Quinn is a hit it and quit it gal, she dont do relationships, hell she doesnt do seconds. One day or night and on to the next. Alex is a good guy, he gets his one night but works to get another and when she gives in he works to bring her walls down and she works to have Alex with her walls up.

That is until a misunderstanding of something Alex says to someone leads to a spi
Vanessa Sims
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok I'm going to start off by saying, I should have seen that ending coming a mile away with how she wrote Ashley and Tanner's story. But I still read it and loved it. I love how she starts the story off with how Alex and Quinn met, and went from there. I was totally peeved when I got to the middle. OMG if I could jump in a book and slap a main character Quinn would be it. I think I had the same feelings about Ashley.
There is something seriously wrong with them, if their men were real, I would ha
Nas
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: neeeed-next-book
I didn't enjoy this book at all. I didn't feel the connection between Alex and Quinn - it might be because I didn't read the uninhibited series which I'm so fucking glad I didn't because I hate Ashley. I had no emotional investment in these characters, their stories, and their personalities or lackof for that matter. They were just there to fill in the empty gaps in my opinion. I fucking hated tiffany - she was irrelevant. I wasted my time reading this, thinking okay it will get better because y ...more
Tracie
Apr 07, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars..... due to cliffy

I did not read the first two books and started with this one. It has a great story line but it is a huge cliffy. Loved Alex, patient, faithful, kind, loving.......... Then there is Quinn, geez, someone needs to smack some sense into her. I understand her background and that is why she is having a tough time trusting, but to get trust, you must trust and she must give the trust. She needs to share her secrets about her fathers behavior to her. The story will make you k
Melissa
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story I LOVED everything about this. If you read the Uninhibited series you've met Alex and Quinn . If not that's ok you can read this and not be lost . Quinn has been living her life with a goal .. To be the best. Alex is he perfection he's sweet and the two of them together are AMAZING . The chemistry is fantastic. Go one click now!
Efrat Almog
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
very disappointed...this book wasn't good as the first 2 books in the series... I didn't like the idea of the story at all...the main character was not strong enough to make me fall in love with them or their story...sorry.
Terri S
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
review to come
Lisa A
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We meet Quinn and Alex in the Uninhibited series they are the best friends of Tanner and Ashley. They were great characters and I am so glad they got their own duet series.
Quinn doesn't want a relationship, she doesn't believe in happy endings. She saw her dad cheat on her mom and her mom was aware and let it go. So Quinn built a wall around her heart. But when she starts to date Alex her walls crumble slightly and she starts to fall for him. (how could you not he is amazing) But when Quinn ove
Diane Mankin
Disappointing

Personally, I do not like being strung along in a book only to find it is a continuing story right at a crux moment. The way the female lead treats the hero, who is almost an unbelievably great guy, hurt me to read. I suffered along with him hoping the person he loves will wake up after breaking up with him over ridiculously wrong assumptions about him, but instead things get worse. Throughout this book SHE NEVER REALLY REMEMBERS THE EXTENT OF HIS DEVOTION! She doesn't deserve him,
Sallie
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Feel the heartbreaking!

I just felt like I ran a marathon of a relationship.
Quinn has so many issues it's hard to nail down one.
Alex's biggest issue is loving Quinn.
The storyline to takes a little to fall into. It's not rushed but a complete courtship.
It's not an easy or perfect romance for these two. It's more heartaches than not. I think everyone will feel the heartbreaking of Alex...
Gloria Brignola
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book but still can't compare to Ashleys story...oh but wait, I spoke too soon. OMG this poor girl. You must read to appreciate why she stood by Ashley in her time of need. Now Quinn needs this kind of understanding and solid friendship if only she would tell people the whole truth...Reading book 2 now and I see some light at the end of this fu--ed up tunnel...
Everyone should read but please start with Inhabitions1, 2, 3 then jump right into Duet 1, 2
Deborah
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
An outstanding read! Quinn and Alex are destined for heartache. Unfortunately, it'll take a few years and no real outcome because...yes...this is a cliffy book. Kimberly Bracco has me on the edge of my seat. It's a good thing Irrefutable is out! A. Must. Read.

*beware this should definitely be read after the Uninhibited series
Julia Stephanie
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Greg Dixon
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fallacy

A good read for people who are in to the series recommend highly can't wait for the next one of the series a really enjoyable read but quick shaping up to be a enjoyable series must read the next one of the series
Sharlene
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not your typical love story

Storyline is different but still good. Characters are well defined. Quinn is not your typical heroine. Alex is swoon worthy. Story is a little drawn out in parts and the narrative repeats a little. No HEA, but a huge cliffhanger.
Jennifer Richey
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More drama

Wow this is Quinn and Alex's part!!! Holy cow I am blown away!! Our girl is engage but not to Alex and that needs to change!!! Every page I was on the edge of my seat!!! Will Alex win our girl back???? Omg next book please???
Heidi
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2018
Pearl Powell
A long intro

I skimmed it and now I'll delete it. Every character in this book has annoyed me at some point. I have no interest in reading anymore.
Christine Iula
Jilianne
It was a good plot, I just really didn't like the pacing. Oh, and Tiffany is my new favorite character. I love her to bits
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Fallacy by Kimberly Bracco is a spin-off duet series focusing on Alex and Quinn, Ashley and Tanner’s best friends from the Uninhibited Series. This series will standalone and it will contain spoilers for you if you have not read the Uninhibited series. I read the series on Tanner and Ashley awhile back and absolutely loved it. I would recommend reading that series first because it was not only great but gave you a solid background on both Alex and Quinn but again, you don’t need to read it eithe ...more
Denae Hegefeld
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own-ebook
5 hypnotic stars!!!

Heart-pounding, steamy, angst, edge-of-your seat!…this is how I felt while reading Fallacy. This book had me so wound up flipping page after page wanting to see what happens next! Bracco delivered an phenomenal book that left me begging for more!

Quinn knows what she wants. She's a beautiful, strong, independent woman who's dead set on making CEO of her company and pushing her father out the door. She doesn't have time for relationships. She prowls for men at night to satisfy
Maegan Moores
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought I loved Kimberly's books before, but after reading Fallacy I am straight up hooked on Bracco! I'll openly admit I was a little homicidal when I finished reading it and immediately messaged the author, but thankfully she took it all in stride.

I adored Quinn Taylor, she's hard-as-nails in all aspects of her life, and doesn't take shit from anyone, except her asshole father. The reason she's this way is because she's deeply affected by something that happened in her past, and because of t
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG OMG Kimberly Bracco has already made my list of authors trying to KILL me, but after Fallacy, she's forevermore dubbed #EVILWHORE! I never believed in my wildest dreams that she could get worse after the Uninhibited series but she rose to new levels of evil! I'm certainly Apprehensive that I will ever be able to love her again, until I GET THE NEXT BOOK!

Quinn Taylor hits it and quits it without ever going back for seconds. But the night she hooks up with Alex Conway, is the day her worl
  • Redesigning Fate (Revive #1)
  • All the Broken Pieces (Broken, #3)
  • Becoming Her Series Box Set
  • Rock Hard: The Power Station Boxed Set
  • Somebody Worth It (For Me #1)
  • Unexpected: The Complete Collection #1-6 (Unexpected #1-6)
  • Divine Conspiracy
  • Forbidden - short story
  • Exquisite Breath of Darkness (Breath of Darkness, #3)
  • Unwell (Crazy Love) (Volume 1)
  • Love is Louder (Love Is, #1)
  • Playing for Hearts: The Complete Series
  • The Single Daddy Club Boxed Set
  • Bang: Memoirs of a Relationship Assassin
  • Unlocking Fear (Keys to Love, #1)
  • Freeing Destiny (Fate #2)
  • Dream Magic (Magic #2)
  • Karma (Drag.Me.To.Hell, #1)