Start by marking “Isadora (Masters Among Monsters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Isadora (Masters Among Monsters, #2)

Isadora

(Masters Among Monsters #2)

A TRAGIC BEGINNING…

Isadora Nikitas understands what it means to be betrayed. That lesson was taught to her in the prime of her life, and when she is offered a chance to exact revenge, she finds it difficult to refuse.

Instead, she entrusts her survival to a mysterious vampire known only as Diomêdês, a male who wants nothing in return but to watch over her—in every way
Published January 11th 2016 by Ella Frank, LLC

Start your review of Isadora (Masters Among Monsters, #2)
Judith
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Vampires,Greek Mythology,M/M/M, M/F, F/F and a bit of voyeurism..Hell Yes!!

Well,I loved Alasdair but I think I enjoyed this even more.This series has the perfect mix...a PNR story that's gripping and easy to follow and it's so erotic,the sexual tension is so hot!

This one picks up straight where book 1 ended It's,obviously,Isadora's story but for fans of hot m/m action don't worry because we get a LOT more of Alasdair,Leo and Vasilios.
So,Isadora's story was not what I was expecting.The Autho
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
LIVE AMAZON US --> http://amzn.to/1N5CRkm

5 BRILLIANT STARS

Ms. Ella frank you are truly a genius! You know that right??

This is such a brilliant story, I loved the plot and basically everything about this book!The
world that Ella created is so unique and you don't want to leave this world.Honestly I never been so excited about so many wonderful characters in one book before!But yes it happened! Isadora is a compelling, captivating and super-hot story.

description

Isadora is the perfect female heroine! Smar
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 Stars

My my, Ella Frank, what a twisted tale you weave. The Masters Among Monsters series continues with Isadora, and all the puzzle pieces from the previous books begin to slowly put themselves together. But while you get answers to some things, you're left with plenty more questions.

Truth be told, I struggled with my rating for a bit. Do I rate this for what it was or what I thought it would be? But Ella Frank has never been conventional, and she's not one to be put in a box. This series pro
Sophie's Reading Corner
4.5 greek stars

Isadora is a terrific continuation to a great series. Ella Frank did it again. She gave us some strong creatures with or without fangs, with the sexual tension reaching high levels and the suspense driving us crazy. I loved every minute of it. The story was captivating and I easily devoured every word of it.

"She was to be his first-sired.
The one he’d bind his life with.
She was the one. "

I especially have to mention my likelyhood to any past scene, I love the flashb
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
description

What a story!! I was so scared to begin Isadora. I remember I even sent my first message to an author after reading Alasdair. I wanted Ella to reassure me on the direction she wanted to take with this story. I have to laugh at myself right now because I should have never doubted her. What she did with Isadora was exactly what it needed to be.

Isadora starts exactly where Alasdair ends so if you have troubled remembering a few things, I suggest you read the last chapter and you'll be all set.

"T
CC
4.25 Stars

description

Isadora Nikitas is a beautiful and strong woman who experienced a crushing tragedy but her fate would have been much worse had it not been for Diomêdês. Since that time, Isadora became a powerful first sire to Diomêdês and while it has always been the two of them, Isadora feels an attachment to a human named Elias Fontana and wants a second chance for both herself and also to please the needs of her Ancient, Diomêdês.

description

While this book focuses on the tribulations and discoveries between
DW
Jun 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I thought that I loved Alasdair but Isadora took my heart. Her story was so heartbreaking and I really felt sorry for her. I was really afraid that I wouldn't like her because she was not my favorite in the first book.

Her bond with Diomedes was very strong and beautiful. He also had a tragic ending before becoming a vampire.

We learn more about Elias and Isadora's past and why their relationship ended so abruptly. Even though Isadora is a 2,000 year old vampire, she has a sweet side also for th
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.25 Other-worldly Stars!

photo 96C41906-8C9B-4B6E-A8C9-5EF0BBD88CFD_zpseerj7cdm.gif

When I ventured into the Masters Among Monsters series, it was 100% based on my faith in Ella Frank...not my enjoyment of the PNR genre. Well, Ella AND the promise of MM in this series. Though with PNR, I have a rather difficult time wrapping it around my very literal brain, I've found this series fairly easy to digest (I say that loosely). Aside for the Greek language (thank you so much, my Greek goddess Pavlina) which threw me a few times, I was able to keep up wi
Sybil aka Lala
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
God. Where to even begin…

You will need to keep a firm grip on your wits, emotions and panties while reading Isadora and forget every thought you had on what this book might be. It is not a conventional romance and it is definitely unlike any other PNR book I have ever read. Absolutely brilliant!

With Isadora, we pick up where Alasdair left off, right in the middle of the confrontation between Isadora and Elias. I loved Isadora as a character. She is strong and intelligent and in a world ruled b
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️3.5 STARS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Starting right where Alasdair ended, Isadora answers the questions Ella Frank so twisted-ly left hanging in book 1.

I’m not sure what else to say without revealing huge spoilers, so I’ll be exclusively talking about feelings and impressions. And if you haven’t read book 1, Alasdair, you should definitely read this one first or you would be lost (review here : Alasdair )

The intrigue in this second volume of Masters Among Monsters wasn’t as dark and mysterious but the plot
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my god. OMG. Oh. My. God. I don't know what else to say, except those three words over and over and over. I've just now finished the incomparable Isadora, and I am crazy for this book. I binge read the entire thing today, and so many—so very, very many—times, I thought I didn't want it to end. I thought I loved the titular vampire and her passionate, interesting, compelling sire, Diomêdês. I thought that if I could read nothing but these characters ever again, I'd still be a very happy reade ...more
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 33df060acd31e545b57f5d7ba0a8a6_zps3gzfqk52.gif

photo c63a21d1faa25476176257ea8ae797_zpstpjq0ouy.gif “You love me. I know that you do.” The conviction behind those words made Diomêdês’s heart ache. These two were struggling. Against not only each other, but what they felt. Their relationship would never be accepted by society. They would be shunned and, if this woman was indeed betrothed to Isadora’s brother, likely executed for their grievous sin. ”

It's no secret that I AM HUGE ELLA FRANK fan and I am constantly amazed on how wicke
Meags
3.5 Stars

I am digging this series. Set in a richly imagined fantasy world, this story is the epitome of a well-crafted tale of paranormal romance, with strong ties to Greek Mythology. It’s unconventional in a way, but that’s what I like about it.

I’ve read a few reviews that mention the lack of Isadora page time, which is a fair point considering it’s her title book, yet, in truth, she’s lucky to feature in 40% of the whole story. But here’s the thing: this series has nine main characters, each
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Although we still see a lot of Leo and Alasdair in this book (what... did you think their story was over???), this book primarily centered around Isadora and Elias. Like Alasdair and his Leo, Isadora is the one Elias is tasked to take out and he's the descendant of Artemis (Leo is from Apollo and Paris is from Hades). Eventually we see that these two share a history. A history full of love. And the love that these two shared never died and they both attempt to find a way to be together despite a ...more
Mirjam
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it

SIRED OUT OF LONELINESS

“Always burn brightly, my Isa! ”

This book picks up straight where Alasdair left off. Of course this is thr story of Isadora and her Ancient, Diomêdês. But not only, since we do get a lot (hot action) of Alasdair, Vasilios & Leo too, as well some of the third cousin Thanos.

I was captivated by Isadora’s story and was truly fascinated by the intense, and even caring, relationships between the Ancients and their first sired.

Isadora Nikitas, the emperor’s daughter, caught
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received by author/publisher via blog tour*

At the end of the 1st book, Alasdair, (here's my review) his story is not quite finished so upon learning that the 2nd book is titled, Isadora, it clicked then that each book, while focused on one character for the most part, actually moves the story forward in its entirety.

So here, we do learn more about Isadora, her past, her connection with her sire, her history with Elias and how tethered they are to each other.We're also learning more about ho
Elsbeth
description

As impressive as the first time if not better!!!

Vasilious, Alasdair and Leo are hot together.

description

“Do not doubt me, my Alasdair. I would worship at your feet, ómorfo mou agorí. You are of my blood, you are my life, and you are the only one who understands all the dark places inside me and the light we both crave.”

“Open your eyes, Alasdair Kyriakoús,” he ordered. “Open your eyes and see me, see us.”

This installment is Isadora's story. I found the history of Isadora and her Ancient Diomêdê
Amanda
Nov 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Masters Among Monsters is the epitome of a nonconventional PNR. The reason I only rated this 3 stars is purely due to my personal preference towards something more conventional.

First of all, there are simply too many POVs. Everyone seems to have their own voice in here. I don't even know who is the person I should be focusing on. I was expecting a romance between the female vap, Isadora and the vamp hunter, Elias. But that's not the case.

We get some serious dose of M/M/M between Leo, Alasdair a
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

This second book starts off where the first one ended.
Isadora has been 'taken hostage' by Elias. He could've and should've killed her already, but he hasn't. Why?
They used to be in love eleven years ago. For six months, she was his whole life.
And then, just like that, she was gone.
And now he has to find out that she's part of the Vampire-group that he's been created to destroy??

Damn her for being the one he could never forget.
And the one he was destined to destroy.

Also, still very much in da
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Isadora (Masters Among Monsters #2) by Ella Frank
5 stars!!

“Damn her for being the one he could never forget. And the one he was destined to destroy.”

I am not a huge paranormal reader, I even body swerved it at any and every opportunity before I became addicted to anything that Amy Bartol penned thanks to a friend that strong armed me to read it, but sometimes you have to hold your hands up and admit you were wrong.

I have followed Ella Frank from the beginning, an author I stumbled ac
Red Cheeks Reads
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ya’ll, I just do not know what to say. I am almost speechless because I really loved the first book in this series, Alasdair. It was sexy and mysterious and I fell in love with Leo and Alasdair but nothing and I mean absolutely nothing prepared me for how much I would love Isadora. I want to start by saying that you MUST MUST MUST read Alasdair first because it is the first book in this series and it definitely has a cliffy and while in this book we get to know Isadora and Thanos and their sires ...more
* A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Stars

Let me again preface with this. Don't go into this sequel thinking the main focus will only be on vampire Isadora. Instead this literally starts where the first book ended and continues to delve into the central mystery of what a trio of "chosen" humans have to do with the destiny of three vampires.

As Meags has said, this series focuses on these three groups of three, each comprising a human and 2 vampires, and each with its own fascinating and titillating dynamic. Not a lot of question
Sanaa
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, m-m, paranormal, m-m-f, m-m-m
4.25 stars.

With the way the last book ended, I needed this in my hands. While this is Isadora's book we do get a lot of Vas, Leo, & Alasdair as well. What I wish was that their story was finished in their book and this was all about Isa. Don't get me wrong, I loved reading about them but sometimes I felt like her story was getting overshadowed.

And can I be honest? The only reason I read this was for Vas, Leo and Alasdair. I wasn't sure if I wanted Isa's story but I did end up enjoying it a lo
*.Amaia.* BlackMagicRose
Risky mix this one... M/M, F/F, M/F... am I missing any possible combination? Oh yep! Threesomes... threesomes everywhere LOL M/M/M, M/F/M.... sweet jesus hahahahahaha
The sexual part of this story is definitely not my cuppa. Didn't buy it, sorry. I don't mind ménage à trois once in a while... but three people are involved in every single one of the love stories in this series. It's too much. I know it's part of the mythology Ella has created, some Percy Jackson meets Twilight with a touch of ki
Stacy
**5 Sexy Vamp Stars!**

Just when I thought this series couldn’t get any better, BAM! Isadora completely wowed me! This is book #2 in the series and it picks up right where Alasdair (book one) leaves you hanging. Alasdair was one of my top reads of 2015 and Isadora has secured her spot for 2016. And YES, you most definitely need to read this series in order or you will be thoroughly messed up.

The book may be titled Isadora, but you get a good healthy dose of all of your favorite sexy vamps fr
Denise H.
*** Oh yes, we are back in full swing with lustful vampires !! ***
The desperate wanting of the vampires is excruciating and divine ! The need, the desire, the searching for their one truest love, the bond they seek sometimes includes another. The number three being all encompassing here. Isadora

Visions of the past were crucial to the contemporary events. Secrets, control, power, deception, all come into play. Diomedes

Elias

Along this fragile path there is hot sex, a male ménage interrupted ( at
Kim
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Isadora starts right where Alasdair left off. Isadora is in big trouble. Alasdair and Vasilios are in the process of handling Leo. Thanos is barely hanging on.

There is an underlying mystery as to how the vampires are connected to the three friends Leo, Elias, and Paris. And it is all coming together in one unpredictable and dangerous conflict.

As I stated in my Alasdair review, I rarely read paranormal or vamp books anymore, but I am hooked on this series and these characters. This book is INTENS
Toni FGMAMTC

Isadora is immensely erotic. It has a sex scene or two for everyone (M/M, M/F, F/F, M/M/M, etc.). Well played, Ms. Ella Frank, well played. I savored them all.

The storyline to Masters Among Monsters grows substantially in this book. Alasdair was über seductive. Isadora is just as sexually provocative, but it also lays major foundation in the mythology and exudes powerful feelings. The relationship between and background
Cassandra Caress
THIS!!!!! OMG!!!!! So much love, so much devotion, so much trust, so much loyalty, so much heartbreak, so much hotness!!!!
And this ending? NO NO NO!!!! Bad cliffhanger! Where Alasdair had a hot teasing one, this broke my heart. I hope it's not happening...it can't!

Isadora continues where we have been left hanging in Alasdair. We get to know the story of Isadora and Elias and their very obvious chemistry. PHEW! We also learn more about the mystery that are Leo, Elias and Paris. But even with que
☽Ari
4 impatient stars

OK so when I finished Alasdair, I was really excited to read Isadora, because lets face it, that book ended in a big cliffhanger. Also Alasdair was mostly about Alasdair, Leo and Vasilios, like 90% of it anyways. But I am not sure I can say the same about Isadora. I was expecting a lot more about Isadora and her sire Diomêdês and Elias. But only about 33% of the story belonged to them and the rest to Alasdair trio and a little part to Eton, Thanos and Paris.

Now to Isadora. She w
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • An Affair In Paris (Fallen Angel #3.5)
  • P.I.T.A. (L.A. Liaisons #3)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet, #2)
  • Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1)
  • A Little Bit like Love (South Haven, #1)
  • Worship (On My Knees Duet, #1)
  • A Little Bit like Desire (South Haven, #2)
  • Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Hooker (L.A. Liaisons, #2)
  • Licked (L.A. Liaisons, #1)
  • Hard Knox (Havenwood #3)
  • All I Want for Christmas...Is My Sister's Boyfriend
  • Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
  • Murphy's Law (Havenwood #2)
  • Just a Bit Wrong (Straight Guys, #4)
  • Just a Bit Confusing (Straight Guys #5)
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust and is the co-author of the fan-favorite erotic serial, Sex Addict.

A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction.

Masters Among Monsters (3 books)
  • Alasdair (Masters Among Monsters, #1)
  • Thanos (Masters Among Monsters #3)