Start by marking “Rescued by Her Firefighter (A Cowboy of Her Own #3)” as Want to Read:
Rescued by Her Firefighter (A Cowboy of Her Own #3)

(A Cowboy of Her Own #3)

Trapped together in the wilderness, they’ll discover opposites don’t just attract—they ignite…

Professor Beatriz Schuler doesn’t waste time on blind dates or finding Mr. Right—and she definitely doesn’t do one-night stands. But she’s about to come face-to-face with the smoking-hot firefighter she broke all the rules with… And this time she can’t run off come morning.

Russell
Published January 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Rescued by Her Firefighter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescued by Her Firefighter

Jess
This was a semi-frustrating read, because it sort of felt like a couple books mashed into one. There's a good story about a woman who has been told her whole life that she's difficult and has decided accordingly that she is and that no one could be interested, and the man who sees all that and wants her anyway, but that was only like half the book. And even in that half, the simple inability of the characters to actually meaningfully communicate was hard to read because I just wanted to knock th ...more
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
Good read

A hunky, smart firefighter guide and a very nerdy, driven, female scientist. They have a one night stand past and meet again when he's asked to guide her to some very rare flowers. A two day trek turns into a rock slide, an illegal marijuana field, hippies illegally living in the forest and a forest fire. The sparks fly between them. Recommend
Sandi
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rescued by Her Firefighter

Loved the book. I'm not a big reader of contemporary romance but this book I did enjoy. It was easy reading with no missing time or disjointed events. Would recommend this book who are into this genre.
Socalgal5
Rescued by Her Firefighter is a fun, sexy outdoor adventure romance. I think I fell in love with Russ within the first chapter. He is just a nice guy. It is so refreshing to read a story with a great guy who is not a billionaire or an alpha-hole. He is a firefighter who is also a hiking guide. Russ has a great heart and is very caring. Bea, the heroine, is on the prickly side. She is a scientist who has a lot of responsibility and people depending on her. In an uncharacteristic move, she had a o ...more
Cathy Geha
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If painters have a style then writers must, too. Genevieve Turner’s books have a special “feel” to them that makes me happy when I read them.

In this story Beatriz and Russ, who met on a hot blind date a while ago, unexpectedly meet again when Bea asks for a guide to lead her to some wild Penstemon she needs for her lab experiments. Bea is prickly and cold…or is she…perhaps she is just analytical and curious but without people skills. Russ is a people pleaser with a superhero wannabe character.
Eleanor Nystrom
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When the man hired to take her into the California wilderness is none other than her hot fireman one night stand, Bea has to come to terms with her social awkwardness. Bea is a complicated heroine that I totally identified with, and Russ, oh my god, I loved him! Saving people is his life's ambition, and he was the sweetest guy ever. Totally looking forward to the next book in the series.
Diname70
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Mysterious Romance
One night stands can turn into eternal
Happiness once both involved overcome there stubbornness and fear of past romance issues ... truly enjoyable now onto the next Book !!!
Brandy Painter
I'm enjoying this series as a whole. It's nice to have shorter, fun, quick, romantic reads. This has definitely been my favorite in the series so far though. The character development in this one hit the level I expect from reading Turner's longer novels.
Naomi
Apr 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned
Solid 3.5 stars. My one real complaint is that it was too short.

(It's always nice to see a scientist character written by someone with a science background.)
Jonna
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: genevieve-turner
Rescued by Her Firefighter

This was a awesome story. A great love story. Bea firefighter is a great hero. I just kept wanting to read more. Thank you ready for the next one.
Denise Howse
May 09, 2018
Stacy Williams johnson
Jul 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

A Cowboy of Her Own (5 books)
  • Her Billionaire Rancher Boss (A Cowboy of Her Own, #1)
  • Her Bull Rider's Baby (A Cowboy of Her Own, #2)
  • Her Cowboy Rival (A Cowboy of Her Own #4)
  • Reunited with Her Cowboy (A Cowboy of Her Own #5)