Start by marking “Dom of Las Vegas (Sin City #1)” as Want to Read:
Dom of Las Vegas (Sin City #1)

Dom of Las Vegas

(Sin City #1)

To have the man of his dreams, he may have to give up his own...

Ethan Winter has known since he was a kid that he wants to work for the FBI. Until then he's stuck modeling underwear and photographing cheating spouses for a private investigator. But when a trip to Las Vegas for a security conference brings him into contact with the magnificently dominant Maxmillian Poole,
Published January 28th 2012

P
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
"The day after tomorrow it'll be a little better. And the day after that even better still. We all had dreams, when we lose them we make new ones. There's always something new to dream about, Ethan. There's always something worth holding out for."

Ethan

Max

This book is excruciatingly hot ! I just can't believe how awesome it turned out to be. Also this reminded me of Fifty Shades of Grey but it was more intense and engaging. Ethan is pursuing his dream of being an FBI agent while he goes to Las
Vivian
Aug 31, 2016 rated it did not like it
Even free, my time was worth more than reading this book.

Superficial characterization, plays BDSM buzzword bingo, uninspiring sex scenes, and professional incompetence all pushed this to a two star rating. Unfortunately, the ending and some ridiculous quotes pushed this to one star.

"What happened [...] can't be reversed. I've pulled all the strings at my disposal. But I want you to know that once you are with me, nothing similar will ever befall you. I will protect you with every resource availa
Simone
Audiobook narration by Nick J. Russo: 🎧🎧🎧🎧
Heat wave: 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story: 🌟🌟🌟
Relationship: ❤❤
Christine
Well I damn near fainted a few times reading this book. I can only imagine what listening to the audio book would do to a person. This series is off to a good start for me. I really enjoyed the fact that this book really focused on the two MC’s as I just finished a series that was really plot heavy and left me wanting more intimate moments.
I’m not into heavy BDSM as I get bored of pages upon pages of build up to the actual cock penetration (I’m such a dirty girl 🙈). This book had just the right
Melissa
This is my 2nd read and I enjoyed this time just as much as the first. I really enjoyed Max and Ethan; they are a great pair. Jonathan is an ass, but there has to be a villain, right? Poor Ethan. His dream of joining the FBI is gone, which sucks big time. I know that Ethan is hurting and bitter about what happened, but he has oh so much to look forward to with Max and Elite Poole. I can't wait to get started with book 2 and then continue the series. Tricia Owens is a great writer and this series ...more
Melanie A.
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, kobo, smutastic, m-m
O-M/M-G!!
"Tell me you don't need to be manhandled, controlled -" he nipped Ethan's earlobe, "-dominated."
That was off-the-charts hot!

Ethan's always known he's got a bit of a masochistic streak in him, he just didn't realize how wide or deep it went until he meets Maxmillian Poole at a convention in Las Vegas.

Max is all about control and self-denial, especially since his last relationship ended so messily...until he meets Ethan.

Dom of Las Vegas definitely wasn't a traditional romance. Befor
⚣Michaelle⚣
3.2 Stars

Honestly, Nick J. Russo's delicious delivery is all that moved the rating from above the just under 3-star range. There were too many bad BDSM practices here for me to rate it higher...and also, while I don't approve of someone's sexual orientation being a disqualifying factor for a job opportunity (which it's not supposed to be), Ethan KNEW that he needed to be above reproach to get a chance at the FBI. Something tells me that even if it had been a straight man caught on camera having
Donna
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humorous, bdsm, m-m
I love the characters of Max and Ethan. There was humor in this story and the sexual tension between the two MCs was very hot. I can't wait to read the rest of this series.
Deborah
Feb 15, 2016 rated it liked it

3.5 stars.

This book has a lot going for it, I liked both the main characters Ethan and Max and the sexual tension between them is really good, it builds slowly and is held simmering and crackling making you want more. Unfortunately the book is not without its problems it's a little far-fetched and implausible and there's way more grammatical errors than I would have expected, now I'm not particularly fussy when it comes to these but it does disrupt the flow.
Ethan Winters has always wanted to be
Makhda
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to JustJen "Miss Conduct" by: Joseph Tonlet
Edited to add audio review - 9/2016)

Review by The Blogger Girls.

Ethan is a country boy from Indiana who has dreamed of and done everything possible to ensure his best chances at being accepted into the FBI. All he has to do at this point is graduate college. In the meantime, he works for a small private investigation company. Things take a turn after he takes a business trip to a security seminar weekend in Las Vegas.

Maxmillian (Max) is the owner of The Elite Poole, a high end security firm that
Annery
Reread/Listen September 2016 = 4 Happy Stars

What a difference a mood makes and in this case a superb narrator Nick J. Russo
I'm revising my rating because I rate based on my level of enjoyment and this time around I loved everything about this book. Maybe I was wrong before or wrong now but I was a very happy girl today having this book as company. ;-)

My deep love for Ethan continues unabated and I've come to understand or accept his helpless attraction to Maximilian. We all have our Achilles Hee
Calila
I'm not sure what to say about this. Everything is just slightly off. I liked Ethan, though he's very naive and I'm not sure I understand him. I liked Max but it's very cold and robotic. It's supposed to be "mysterious" and "magnetic" but it falls short IMO. I liked Ethan's boss and co-worker. I wish we'd gotten to see more of Max's life outside of Ethan. I didn't particularly like the randomness of all the set up for their relationship. Max is a PI but wants to join the FBI but also models. I H ...more
Chris
Jun 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
There were parts of this book I enjoyed and other parts I found myself frustrated. The characters had a certain element of chemistry but I almost didn't buy it ! The fact that there are 9 books in the series leads me to think it could continue to build or perhaps it's best to stop now ? I'm a little undecided on this one
Sarah_loves_books
Oct 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bdsm, did-not-finish
What an idiot! I mean Ethan, one of the MCs, and the other one, Maxmillian, isn't much better! What a pair of assholes!

DNFed at 29%.
~Mindy Lynn~
The book was short so this will be a short review. =]

I'm not a huge fan of the Dom and Sub scene, but I have been dabbing my hand into these types of stories a lot more often lately. So obviously something keeps bringing me back to this genre, but I'm pretty sure it's the character's in the books because the majority of the kink really doesn't do it for me.

As for these characters; Max really intrigues me and has so many walls I'm sure it's going to take all ten books in this series for Ethan to
~nikki the recovering book addict
DNF @ 62%

Sorry.... I think this is a case of its-me-not-you. I just didn’t click with the writing style. I suppose I am rather particular about an author’s writing style. I don’t do well when an author paints a character that’s overly cocky. I like my characters flawed and humble and human. I usually drop books like that in a heart beat. The fact that I stayed until 62% is an anomaly for me. I guess I was just trying so hard to like it. I feel miserable 😖
Trio
Three stars but if I could give hotness stars I would definitely go up to four. Plus Nick J. Russo was absolutely fantastic. Super fun and easy story.
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
4 stars. Hot damn! *clutches pearls* Woo! That was...something. Goodness gracious. This definitely should've been longer.

I liked the writing enough, it was easy to get through and the pacing was pretty decent. I loved the Vegas setting and the characters were interesting.

The smut, tho? That *clap* smut *clap* tho?

The smut is.on.point. Like, really freaking good. I needed a cigarette after reading this.

Max is a filthy, filthy bastard with a filthy mouth and I absolutely love him! From the mome
Fiordiligii
I have been reading BDSM romances for many years now and enjoy, depending on the author's writing style, quite a bit of kinkery, ranging from pain play to sugar kink, to strong sado-masochism, humiliation and fetish play. However, one thing I do NOT care for in kinky books, no matter if it's soft or hardcore, is face slapping, especially not as brutal as it's done here. There's nothing erotic to this and IMO the dom, Max, was clearly exploiting Ethan's, the sub's, newfound masochistic tendencies ...more
twelvejan [Alexandria]

This was a quick read, and for that it deserves one star by itself. Straightforward, just the right amount of drama.

But this story goes on for like 8 more books. Would the 9th book be any different from the 1st one?

Needless to say, the last 10% was pretty intense and sexy. I love the connection between Max and Ethan. It must be all that dirty talking during sex.

Conclusion: 9 books in a contemporary romance series about the same couple? Too much drama, man.
Joseph Tonlet
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rating is based on the entire series (books 1-10 thus far) rather than each one individually.

Loved the series. Loved Max and Ethan. Loved the D/s relationship they've built. Loved them individually and as a couple. Yeah, loved the whole fucking enchilada.

JLT
Rachel
Ethan is working hard to get accepted to the FBI. Having went to the military right out of high school, he's slightly older than the average college student and also working at a PI firm (and a part time model). Everything is right on track for him to accomplish his dream of making it to Quantico.

His boss surprises him with the opportunity to go on a work trip to Vegas which he is super excited about (but loses some of his excitement when he learns that he'll have to foot most of his own expense
Eleeze
3.75*

This was a surprise, I thought is was going to be more raunchy or bow chicka bow, but is actually had plot and the MCs were both strong presences in the book. I'll definitely continue this series.-
Coco.V
Jul 02, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (7/2/2019)! 🎁
Amy
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
***Audiobook***Narrated by Nick J. Russo***I really enjoyed this one! I honestly don't think I would have picked up this book on my own, but Nick Russo is an auto-buy for me. I will listen to just about anything he narrates :) And this one turned out to be surprising good! A small town boy from Indiana, a high roller from Las Vegas, some undeniable sexual chemistry, and this series is off to a great start. I definitely plan to continue...
Tasha
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yay

I think I've found my new favourite erotic author!! Tricia always writes the best shit!! Sooo good. This has the taste of dare I say 50 Shades but is 1000 times better!!
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
See review for Dom of Las Vegas.
LWM
Sep 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
It's a matter of taste and preference...

The beginning of this book was mundane, slow and filled with sentences that were too long. This type of storyline would probably read better with simple and short sentences rather than endless lines connected by semicolons and numerous commas. The BDSM scenes were rather abruptly deep and dangerously sadistic/masochistic for a newbie such as Ethan who was only just realizing his submissive characteristics, therefore shocking.

I didn't like it. Timing of h
DepictonFiction
Was a free read and I enjoyed it more than I expected. So I’m ready for book 2
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• (Watch Me) Break You (Run This Town, #1)
  • Masters & Boyd
  • Deliver Us (Deliver Us, #1)
  • Word on a Wing
  • Mastering the Ride
  • The Sergeant (Cuffs, Collars, and Love #1)
  • By His Rules
  • Alphabet Soup (Alphabet Soup #1)
  • Catalyst
  • Shattered Heart
  • Aftercare (Ever After, #1)
  • Worthy
  • Ricochet
  • In the Blaze of His Hungers
  • The Geography Of Murder (Geography of Murder, #1)
  • Truthful Change
  • Stranded by Lies
  • New Leather
I write urban fantasy, paranormal romance, m/m fiction and menage fiction, with probably more genres to come! Please visit my website and sign up for my newsletter so you'll be kept apprised of my frequent new releases:

Website: http://www.triciaowensbooks.com/

Sin City (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Limited Liability (Sin City,  #2)
  • Acceptable Sacrifices (Sin City #3)
  • High Roller (Sin City, #4)
  • Most Wanted (Sin City 5)
  • Lessons in Obedience (Sin City 6)
  • Death Defying Acts (Sin City 7)
  • The Doms Club (Sin City 8)
  • Easy Money (Sin City 9)
  • Significant Other (Sin City 10)
  • Aftermath (Sin City, #11)