Start by marking “Hearts in Florence” as Want to Read:
Hearts in Florence

Hearts in Florence

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
It's Valentine's Day, and I'm stuck in Florence, Italy with Mr. Dark and handsome. Did I mention I don't know him, and he wants the same thing I came here for? Except at some point the lines cross, and what he wants is more than the canvas- it's me.

Every time he looks at me, I forget the real reason why I'm here. This trip isn't for pleasure, no it's meant to be all busin
ebook
Published March 2016

To ask other readers questions about Hearts in Florence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts in Florence

Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm

A sweet story about two complete strangers, vying for the same painting and thrown into the same room due to occupancy issues. Raven Bloomberg had trust issues and had no time for love. When she met Pierce Ashton in Florence, Italy, she decided to stop and smell the roses. Loosening up, she realized Pierce was a good man, so she took the gamble and spent the whole weekend with him.

Pierce, on the other hand, couldn't believe his luck. He had fallen hard for Raven and was afraid this woul
Sandra Curney
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

Hearts In Florence by A.M. Willard is a story that brings together strangers. Raven and Pierce meet when there is a mix up with the business that brings them to Florence in the first place.

Can Pierce get Raven to drop her guard and just enjoy their time together? It is Valentines weekend after all. Is Pierce who he says he is, or is he hiding something?

I really enjoyed this novella. It's a quick but fun read about letting yourself enjoy the moments of life and love.

* I received an ARC fo
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a wholesome love story.
I was given an arc in exchange for an honest review and this story is refreshing and uplifting.

How many men do you know of that pay attention to the facial features and expressions of the eye? Pierce Ashton does. He has been watching Raven work at her gallery for some time. Always watching her face in anticipation of how she will react to each piece of art.

Raven has an eye for wonderful paintings and sketches. She loves and appreciates the beauty spoken by the artist
Spunky N Sassy
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star
SNSBAH Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Raven Bloomberg goes to Florence, Italy just for a quick trip but one day business trip turns into a weekend of surprises when she meets Pierce Ashton. She decides to let go and let Pierce talk her into enjoying herself completely. Is this just quick romance in Florence or will the experience change who Raven is and what she wants?

I absolutely loved this novella and again A.M. Willard has hit it out of the ballpark with another winner. Th
Kim O'Daniel
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have always loved a good love story. This one was truly
amazing. Cupid was along for the ride in this book. And
I can’t say who he is, but let’s say he knows Both Pierce
and Raven. Raven works for an Art Gallery, and she is sent
to Italy to pick up a Painting. But Pierce is also been sent for
the same painting. With no way to figure out who the
painting truly belongs to until Monday. They are sent to
a hotel for the weekend, but with no extra rooms at the hotel.
They end up sharing a room. And
Kelly
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hearts in Florence by A.M. Willard is a fun, sweet, and romantic read.
Raven Bloomberg is stuck in Florence, Italy during a holiday weekend and she is not happy for the reason she is stuck in Florence.
Pierce Ashton is also stuck in Florence.
An interesting encounter brings Raven and Pierce face to face. They both agree to let loose and have a fun time in Florence for one night.
Will they be able to fight their undeniable attraction for one another?
A.M. Willard has done it yet again in Hearts in
Kathleen
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I loved the fact that it was a quick read and gave me a good story to boot. A.M. Willard does another great job at writing a love story. I have read a few other of her books and I can add this one to being a fav of mine.

Its a sweet love story between two people who you think have never met. But Pierce has seen Raven before and has a crush on her. Raven was sent to Florence, Italy to retrieve a painting for her boss when the imaginable happens...another gallery is a
A.M.
Feb 14, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I loved writing this novella for you guys. It started out as a fun, sweet way to kick off the new year and it turned into a sweet, sexy, and did I say sexy way to kick off the year? I hope you all enjoy this just as much.

Hearts in Florence is a Holiday romance that'll take you on one epic journey of love in Italy!
This is a stand-alone novella that can be found on all sales channels.

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1t16S3o
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1TXyLD8
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2gzuLvG
Amazon AU: htt
Linda Rea
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you want a really feel good story Hearts in Florence is for you! Raven is stuck in Florence waiting for a painting to show up but it won't be in till tomorrow but a very handsome guy is also waiting for the painting. Pierce is the handsome guy who is also waiting for the painting and when he goes to the hotel there is only one room for he and Raven to share. So they agree to share and end up spending the time waiting seeing the sights in Florence which they find out they are very compatible. ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story is a short and sweet read that I loved. The character development is great especially for the length, and it's easy to get attached to Raven. A romantic, sexy, and well written storyline flows smoothly. A.M. Willard's easy writing style always draws me in from the beginning, while leaving me wanting more by the end. And this story is no exception, so I'm not above begging for more of Raven and Pierce. Hearts of Florence is a happy place for a bad day type of read that I HIGHLY RECOMME ...more
Patricia Blevins
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet story about a man who is intrigued by a woman and wants to get to know her better because he has feelings for her. Pierce and Raven have to end up staying in Florence over a mixup on a painting. Raven and Pierce decide to do first and then Raven starts to have feelings for Pierce and they spend a wonderful weekend together and Pierce just up and leaves. Pierce promises them that they will meet again and that only time will tell. Will they finally get what they both have bee ...more
Victoria
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this novella. Its fun, sweet and sexy story. Raven is strong and sassy but has been lonely for several years. Pierce is mysterious and sexy and can't keep his eyes off of Raven. Raven and Pierce are stuck in Florence, Italy together sharing the last hotel room. The attraction between them is strong and sparks fly. I love the banter between Pierce and Raven. Can Raven loose up and take a chance with Pierce? Can Pierce take a chance on Raven? This story will not disappoint! Receiv ...more
Jane Elizabeth
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story. Fast, fun, romance with a bit of an edge! Great quick read to lift the spirit. Well written as expected. The characters were easy to picture, and A.M. Willard may not have traveled to Florence, but her imagination definitely did...I will read again!
I was given an arc in exchange for an honest review.
Cheryl Welch-Keene
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When things don't work out as planned, take what you can get. Things don't always go like we think they will, but this story will show you that sometimes things can be better than that.
Paula Genereau
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book to pieces. Raven and Pierce gave me all kinds of emotions while reading this book. It was amazingly written.

I received a copy of the book for my honest review
Mary
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This novella was excellent! I read it from start to finish. I loved The characters in this book. It's in Florence & beautiful. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
Fizza
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
It's a sweet romantic novella. I loved it!
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Being stuck in the world’s most romantic city the day before THE lovers holiday is not what Raven expected at all. She is here on a mission for her boss but finds out it can’t be completed until Monday which puts her here over the weekend with nothing but what is in her purse. To top that off she is stuck with the most arrogant, laid back, beautiful man she has ever seen named Pierce now how sexy is that? There is no room in the inn so they have close quarters, real close. Furious, Raven can’t b ...more
Christine
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hearts in Florence by A.M. Willard is a sweet love abroad when you least expect it story. Raven Bloomberg is career focused young woman who because of past experiences has given up on love. So when she ends up in Florence to pick up a painting for her gallery and suddenly stranded over Valentine's Day weekend due to a gallery mix up Raven didn't expect to sharing the only room in Florence with a tall, dark and very handsome stranger. Pierce Ashton knows what he wants even if it's only for a shor ...more
Diane
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
*3.5 stars*

When simple becomes much more complicated…

Raven Bloomberg didn’t even pack an overnight bag so the turn of events was a surprise to say the least. She was shocked to find herself spending the Valentine’s weekend sharing a hotel room with a complete stranger. She didn’t know much about Pierce Ashton except he was a sexy, handsome and compelling man who shared her affinity for art. The rest she was going to have to learn along the way…

“His body screams that it knows how to handle women,
Julie
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hearts in Florence by A.M. willard is a sweet love story. It is fairly chaste but doesn’t lack heat.

This refreshing novella is a beautiful traveling-abroad love story that is set in Florence, Italy. How could you not fall in love when surrounded by fabulous renaissance art!?!

Raven Bloomberg has given up on romance. She smart, sexy and dedicated to her job. That dedication has her stuck in Italy over Valentine’s Day without a hotel room. Pierce Ashton is suave and debonaire, and he’s totally smi
TDCbookreviews
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beautiful novella.

While the love story between these two is hard to grasp at first, as it is so quick to happen, the way the author writes the emotion and ties it all together is so sweet.

A quick read (I had a movie playing in the background and I was done the book before the movie), you quickly fall into the affair that these two have. Raven's thoughts and feelings are written in a way that makes it easy to form a connection with. The steamy scenes leave nothing to the imagination.

The writer
Mandy (2 Girls & their Kindles)
While attending an art gallery event in Florence, Raven Bloomberg gets more than she bargained for when she is left stranded in Florence on Valentines weekend with the Beautifully Handsome Pierce Ashton. Raven hasn't been with a man in so long so she is surprised when she feels an instant magnetic pull towards him. Can these two spend the time together on the most romantic of weekends in a romantic city and go there seperate ways or will love push them together.

This is a novella so it only took
Samantha
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I found this story intriguing right from the beginning. Thinking of myself being in Raven's shoes both thrilled and frightened me. I couldn't wait to see how things would play out for them.
When she found the letter from Pierce, I had to admit that I didn't see that coming and found it a bit shocking.
Fast forward a few months and I was proud of Raven for all that she had achieved. I was excited about her auction night and I loved that Logan and Angela made an appearance.
The ending of this book
Nardia Barnes
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC for an honest review on behalf of a kiss down under book blog.

Stranded in a foreign country for the weekend and not just any weekend, the most romantic weekend of the year, and top if off stuck sharing a hotel room with a complete stranger.

Was this weekend faith or was there something more at work. A quick romantic novella that was enjoyable to read, if I was to criticise anything it would be a couple of times there were holes in the story, but this didn't take away from the
Indie Editor Nancy
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audible
I enjoyed this story with its twists that don't really come out until the end. Our lead characters are art collectors and end up purchasing the same artwork. They end up sharing a weekend in Florence, and things get quite interesting.
I did not care for the narrator, her voice did not seem to reflect the emotions of the story and she just seemed to read quickly.
I enjoy this author's kindle books and it was a treat to listen to her book in audio format.
Krista Ricchi
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a fun love story. I thought their instant connection was great. Sometimes being swept off your feet is all you need to see that love conquers all. Pierce and Raven are soulmates and the fluff isn't needed to see that. I enjoyed the fast pace of the plot and who knows maybe A.M. will write a novel for them in the future. Whatever the outcome this novella will add some sunshine to your day so pick up a copy and enjoy.
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Raven was expecting to go to Florence to pick up artwork and return to New York. She's not expecting to spend the weekend but that's what happens. She has to share a hotel room with Pierce. Pierce is sexy and confident. That's the perfect set up for a fun filled steamy weekend. Hearts in Florence is a great quick read.
Ani
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy in return for an honest review
The beginning of the book caught my attention and for the most part I enjoyed it. I liked the concept of how Pierce & Raven came together and how he was taken by her after only a few encounters. I was left wanting though and wish there was just a touch more.
Stars 3.5
#AbFabJenee
Vickie Raynor
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Exciting romance where I could feel the thrill of escape and a love so fresh that the quickness of their found love was believable and made me want to travel to discover my own. A. M. Willard never disappoints in drawing me into the story. This was a great page turner.
Audiobooks: Hearts in Florence for Reviews 1 14 Dec 14, 2016 06:03PM
ARC Giveaway 1 3 Feb 14, 2016 11:50AM
A.M. Willard is a bestselling author. Her books focus on contemporary romance and romantic comedy. Her new release, Follow Your Arrow is available now! Mark your calendars now for her upcoming standalone romantic comedy Forty Candles, coming August 8, 2018.

You can also find me in my reader's group here on Goodreads. Click here to join http://bit.ly/2GIMTNb

AMAZON: https://goo.gl/TBaSyM