Start by marking “One Last Song” as Want to Read:
One Last Song

One Last Song (Boys of Syracuse, Kansas #3)

3.17  ·  Rating details ·  24 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
The simple decision to sing an encore at the karaoke contest changes two lives forever. With the crackle of a stun gun, Kylie Thomas and Jax Belamy are kidnapped. In less than 48 hours they’ll cross the Mexican border into a human-trafficking nightmare—unless they can escape their kidnappers first.

One Last Song is the third Thomas Family Novel, a series of standalone su
Published February 29th 2016 by Kristi Cramer Books

To ask other readers questions about One Last Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Last Song

Misty Mount
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This may have been the darkest adventure of the three, but I enjoyed it. Gonna miss these characters :)
Tanya Biggs
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One Last Song by Kristi Cramar Review

⭐⭐⭐⭐

I recieved an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I have never read any of Kristi's previous books , so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect. I would recommend reading them with prior to this one to give you a better knowlege of the the characters and town. You won't be disappointed.

Kristi has an uncanny ability to make you feel just as nervous and scared as the characters in her book. The knot that formed in my stomach as they were trying to escape wou
Donna
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One Last Song is a well-written suspense story with a dash of romance. The romance is between the 2 main characters, Kylie and Jax. It is not a romance between the kidnapper and the victim--I find those unbelievable and disturbing.

Even though we know who the kidnappers are and who they work for, it doesn't detract from the story.
There is violence and murder in the story but nothing is in graphic detail. The violence and murder are important in providing the extra determination, wariness, and st
Storm Chase
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In a modern American cowboy country and western story, Kylie is the local girl who wants to make it big as a singer - and sexy hero Jax is so crazy about Kylie that he wants whatever makes her happy. So when Kylie is offered a deal that promises to put her on the path to stardom, they both jump at the offer. However, the deal proves to be a ruse and the two find themselves kidnapped and at the mercy of a mad woman.

This is a thriller written quite prosaically, so think Grisham and Turow rather t
Cassie Hess-dean
This was such an enjoyable story. It was nice to see the relationship between Kylie and Jax develop from a friendship into more. The stressful situation they were in brought them closer. I can't imagine the scary situation they spent together with Vera and Danica, wondering if they would make it out alive and unharmed. Don't miss out on reading this story to see how things end up for the four people kidnapped. Will Kylie finally realize she feels more for Jax then friendship?
ARC provided for re
Elaine Cramer
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance fans, suspence fans, clean romance fans, christian romance fans
Full disclosure, I am the sister of the author. However I did really like this story. Good pacing, plenty of touching moments. I loved getting a glimpse of the characters in the first two stories, (view spoiler) So the four stars are well deserved. I really liked this book.
Melissa
I won a copy of One Last Song, and the synopsis sounded really intriguing. When I recieved the book, I was a little surprised at how short it is. I could classify this as a novella, and not a full length novel. Even though it was short, it was well written, suspenseful and full of romance! It's actually the 3rd book in a series, but they can be read as a standalone.

Kylie is a small town girl with big dreams, and her friend Jax always supports her. Just as she thinks her dreams are about to come
Calvin Dean
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kylie and Jax receive an offer they can’t refuse – a chance to sing on a national television program. Spotlights. Glitter. Adoring fans. There’s one problem. The offer is bogus. Next thing they know, they’re roped, gagged, and headed for the Mexican border, victims of the sex slave business. The couple responsible is bad news, but the news gets worse. Picking Kylie and Jax out of the crowd was no random kidnapping. The whole thing was planned, targeted – retribution for someone else’s past.

One L
Eileen Sheehan
I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a nice, light read and I enjoyed the story line. The author has a definite gift for writing. What stopped me from giving it a four star is the fact that I was confused on multiple occasions as to what character the dialog belonged to. The author referred to characters and things that were clearly described or went on in book one and two without any inkling of backstory. I would have appreciated understanding in order to fu
Christy Bravo
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kylie loves to sing and Jax loves Kylie, One night at the County Fair, Kylie thinks her dream of becoming a star is coming true, but as Jax and Kylie near the big brown r.v. in the parking lot, Jax's instincts are telling him something isn't right. with the crackle of a stun gun, Kylie and Jax's life will change forever. with great plot twists and a story full of emotion, from sheer terror to joy and love, this story will take you on a journey of hope, survival and a new outlook on life. Fantast ...more
Peggy
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**SPOILER FREE**

An absolute amazing read! Page turner, emotions felt, did I say page turner, yep it's a page turner. Hope you don't have no plans or need to do anything else once you start this book... You won't be able to put it down!

*Received for an honest review*
Sasha Cunningham
Dawn Obrien
Ashley Freeman
Teri
Jan 24, 2016
The Suspense of I...: Want an ARC for Book 3 in my suspense series? 2 3 Feb 01, 2016 02:08PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add book to series 3 16 Jan 17, 2016 11:39AM
  • The River Valley Trilogy (River Valley, #1-3)
  • Till Justice is Served (Killer Affections, #1)
  • The Degas Girl
  • Shattered Web (Deizian Empire, #4)
  • Along Came a Wolf (The Yellow Hoods, #1)
  • A Festival Of Cherries
  • At First Blush (The Immortelle #2)
  • Time Walkers 2 Book Bundle: The Legend of the Bloodstone, Return of the Pale Feather
  • Autumn (The Survivors, #2)
  • Watch Your Back (Romantic Suspense, #15; Baltimore, #4)
  • Primal Legacy (Spellbound Tales, #1)
  • The Right to Bear Arms (Wild Operatives #1)
  • The Trail to Crazy Man
  • Escape from Witchwood Hollow
  • Running Wild (The Men from Battle Ridge, #1)
  • Pieces of Me
  • Dead Man's Walk
  • King (King, #1)
When Kristi isn’t riding her Harley or working her day job, you can find her in front of her computer, hammering out exciting suspense stories, or chatting around on social media.

Although she has honed her writing craft for 30+ years, she only published her first book in 2012. Her strange and varied work history - having held jobs from a hotel housekeeper, a car wash attendant, an insurance under
More about Kristi Cramer...

Boys of Syracuse, Kansas (3 books)
  • Last Shot at Justice (A Thomas Family Novel)
  • Last Second Chance (A Thomas Family Novel)