Start by marking “Snow Balls (Ball Games, #2)” as Want to Read:
Snow Balls (Ball Games, #2)

Snow Balls

(Ball Games #2)

Tyler Turner has lived at home in comfort since birth. It's Christmas Day and his twenty-fifth birthday and he's just about to open his money gift from his parents ..

Dear son,
You are dear to our hearts and we love you. Happy twenty-fifth birthday. However as previously forewarned it’s time to stand on your own two feet. Please take this letter as your Eviction Notice. You
ebook
Published March 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Snow Balls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snow Balls

Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Snowballs is Tyler Turner’s story, we met him in Balls when he was given his eviction notice on his birthday which was also Christmas Day. This book is the making of Tyler Turner he has been spoilt rotten by his over caring mother but she knows the error of her ways and Dora is determined to make Tyler able to look after himself with some hilarious results.
After reading the excerpt of this book at the end of Balls I knew I would love Tyler's story and it didn't disappoint I spent a lovely after
Gina
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars.
Another great quick read from Andie M. Long.
I'm loving this series, it could so easily be my family growing up. The characters are just so real, very British and extremely funny. Love them.
Looking forward to the next book.
Charnell (Reviews from a Bookworm)
Quick novellas - part of a freebie deal on Amazon. Got these to read to work when I forgot my book. Hilariously funny.
DJ Sakata
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

“You’d be expected to pull your weight in my house too, you cheeky bugger. If all you’re offering a girl is your dirty underwear and life at the kitchen sink, you’re going to be single for a very long time, mate.”

“Thanks for the pizza… Was alright for a first attempt. Just a shame the fire brigade didn’t have to come out. I quite like a man in uniform.”

“She does that feat where she pulls her bra off through her dress and out of an armpit. It’s some feat of magic that
Sarah Queen
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*Reviewed on behalf of Amo's Book Corner.***

I really liked this book, it was funny, refreshing and has given me a tip for my own sons lol!!

Tyler is 25 years old and for christmas/birthday his parents give him £1000 to either put in a savings fund or as a down payment for a mortgage and goes on to present him with an eviction notice of 3 months to find his own place and learn to stand on his own two feet. Tyler's mom has had enough of being his servant and picking up after him, so this is the way
Sara Oxton
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Snow Balls by Andie M Long a fantabulous five-star read, this is the second book in the Ball games series, I loved the first book in the series Balls as it was so funny, but this book kicks it in the balls its even funnier. We met Tyler Turner in the first book, he was the spoilt brother of Camille, still living at home at 24 and being waited on hand and foot, that is until he gets a dear John letter from his parents giving him notice of eviction in 3 months. On his 25th birthday of all days. Th ...more
Chezpez
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Snowball is book 2 in the (ball games) series.
This book belongs to Tyler Turner.
We first meet Tyler in Balls. Brother to Camille and son to Tim and Dora.
It's Tyler's birthday which also happens to be Christmas Day. Tyler receives cards for his birthday. He receives an envelope with a letter and a cheque from his parents.Tyler's ecstatic at first. Planning already what to do with the money. Thats until he reads the letter also addressed to him from his parents. He's reached 25 now and needs to
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Part two of Andrea Longs "Balls" series. This time from the eyes of Tyler Camille's 25 yr old brother. Still living at home Tyler is happy with his lot, still at home, doing nothing working part time. Why would he want to move out, he's got it easy.
This is another fast pace, hilarious quick read by Andrea Long. This book made me laugh even more then book one. Having been told to move out by his parents in a birthday letter, Tyler is indignant at having to move out and become a man comes over in
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is another fast pace, hilarious quick read by Andrea Long. This book made me laugh even more then book one. Having been told to move out by his parents in a birthday letter, Tyler is indignant at having to move out and become a man, this comes o
Blogging For The Love  Of Authors And Their Books
*****Kim's Review!*****

I received an ARC for my honest review.

In Balls we met Camille's older brother Tyler, now this is his story. Tyler still lives at home with his parents and has no intention of leaving, why would he when he gets everything still done for him at home? This reminds me so much of my own brother haha! Anyway Tyler's parents have had enough and decide it's time for him to grow up and leave the nest! Tyler has a plan up his sleeve he has no intention of leaving home. He also has
Books Laid Bare
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a fabulous way to while away some time, this super smart, super funny little novella was a pleasure to read.
This is Tyler’s book and I was thrilled that we got to hear his thoughts on what was going on, the author completely nailed telling the story from his point of view.
I giggled my a$$ off at his musing and mutterings, really he had me chuckling so often I had to try and at least look contrite on more than one occasion, perhaps reading in the office wasn’t such a good idea.
Tyler has live
Books 2 Blog
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well what can I say about Snow Balls but it had me howling with laughter, the interaction between Tyler and his family had me in stitches. A coming of age drama about loving parents pushed to the limit with their son, to put it simply I loved this book. Balls and Snowballs were my first reads from Andie M. Long's an author who currently has 11 other books available to read, and having enjoyed Snow Balls as much as I did, I will be looking into reading her other books soon.

This novella length bo
Nikki Reeves
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Ahh I loved this book!! So funny and Tyler is a hot mess, but I still love him. We meet Tyler in book 1 briefly so I had a feeling going into this Tyler was complete goof ball and of course I was right. It’s Tyler’s 25th birthday and he is expecting the same traditions as every year, but little does he know it’s not the tradition he thinks… it’s his eviction notice.

Tyler has had it easy in life. He is spoiled by his parents, works part time, and watches YouTube the rest of the time so pretty m
Caroline Ferriday
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.

I've always loved Andies writing style, and this book didn't let me down! I absolutely loved the blurb for this novella as it's a comical storyline. It's the sort of plot which I can see happening within a family, especially as your parents only want the best for you in life. I loved Tim and Dora, as they're the quirky sort of parents who have you laughing with their shenanigans. It was a fun and quirky read.
Tyler has just turned 25, but
Books 2 Blog
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This novella length bo
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Snowballs by Andie M Long is book 2 but can be read as a stand alone. Snowballs is about Tyler. A 25 year old who still lives with his mom and dad. He has a part time job at a local store but chooses to live at home where his mother can cater to his every whim. He does not help with chores or cooking. His life pretty much revolves around his gaming systems, with an occasional night out with the guys to pick up girls.
For years Tyler’s parents have been telling him that when he turns 25 he has to
Gemma Weir
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuch.co.uk

Snowballs is book #2 in the Ball Games Series by the brilliant Andie M Long. I was lucky enough to be a gifted a copy of this book to read for Gemma Reads Too Much.

Andie is slowly making me a Novella convertee, this story was the perfect length to capture Tyler’s story and I adored it from start to finish.

This book is witty and cleverly funny, I was laughing before the story even started when the word ‘Twat’ appears in the Yor
Erotic Romance Book Blog with Sandy
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Overall the book was lighthearted, funny, with romance tossed in while containing a realistic everyday story line.

Tyler Turner's character grew on me and had me laughing not only at his sense of humor but his antics. Lindsey Cross's character is patient, loyal, down to earth and hard working. Both main characters are complex with secondary characters being well developed. The story makes the reader think about what others around us may do every
Jennifer Zamora
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Knew who this one was about (read and loved the 1st too), but not the how. Really enjoyed this 2nd book from this author. As Tyler is learning one of his first life lessons, he finally comes to the conclusion. And that is that maybe his mother was right. He might actually have to move out on his own.
Tyler is a young man in his mid 20s, and he is used to having his mommy do everything, as literal as humanly possible, for him. From his laundry to serving him food and drinks. Then as promised at C
Deb Bishop
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of Snow Balls in return for an honest review.
As a mum of three boys I found myself reading this from a different view point than I have previous Andie books.
I wanted to shake Tyler while laughing out loud at him and hugging him too!
This is my second book of Andie's and OMG she is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors!
Not only does she manage to draw you into the characters and their lives but she has the ability to have you in stitches lol.
Tyler is left shocked after hi
Beantown Bitches
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story is brilliantly told.
Tyler a 25 yr old still living at home with his parents, working only a part time job and playing video games. With no ambitions of the future or to moving out
Tyler's parents have given 3 months to find other living arrangements unless he can convince them to allow him to stay.

I got lost in Tyler's world of trying everything possible to not adult ever. This is a story we all can relate to as everyone knows that one person like Tyler. This story is told with absolut
Fiona Wilson
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
I loved the first book in this series of novellas and couldn't wait to read more about Tyler who we first met in book one.

Once again this is a quick read but it has so much going on throughout. Tyler is lazy, he is waited on hand and foot by his extremely patient mum. When she decides she has had enough, on Christmas Day/his birthday no less, he is beyond shocked. The eviction letter is very funny, but what follows is even funnier.

The funniest chapter in the book is one involving alarm clocks, a
Amazeballs Book Addicts
I loved reading Snow Balls. It's a quick funny read that will have you laughing out loud. I read the first book Balls but I think you would be okay reading this one as a standalone. I love the Turner family. They are a super funny down to earth family.
Tyler is 25 and still lives at home. He doesn't take things very serious. He works part time and plays video games. His Mom is giving him until March to get his own place. He doesn't want to move out. He has his sights on dating Jennifer Lambert w
Vickie
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another short funny book in the Ball Games series. This one is about Camille's brother Tyler. The original mummy's boy Tyler is a lazy sod, he does the minimum he has to and all he's interested in are his computer games. When his mum gives him his eviction notice and tells him it's time to grow up and move out, we get to see Tyler change from a spoilt mummy's boy to an independent(ish) man. There are some hysterical moments in this book, the part with the vacuum killed me. Overall a good, light ...more
Jo
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book two in the Balls series.

First we had Dylan, now it's Tyler's turn!

Dora is evicting her 25 year old son, Tyler. It's time she stopped coddling him and let him find his independence. He's none too happy about this and so sets in motion the story behind this development in Tyler's life.

We see all sides of him, from the lazy son to the gaming nerd that hides away in his room when he's not working part time.

I love this series for the fact it's real life. Not every man is a billionaire or buff
Cheney Stropus
Jun 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Not quite as much fun as I thought the first book in this series was, but still a lot of heart. It's hard to get behind a total sloth of a main character, but you end up liking Tyler once he figures out how to be an actual grown up! I loved how his mum pushed him to do all the chores and basically how to be his own person. His relationship with Lindsay was fun too. My only issue was how stinking long it took him to realize he had a great girl right under his nose! But eventually he did and the r ...more
Becky
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another fab book in this funny English series.

In Balls we were introduced to Cam's brother Tyler, the lazy almost 25 year old who still lives at home with his parents. The book takes place a few months after Balls left off, on Christmas day, Tyler's birthday, when he gets a bit of shock. After years of having the easy life and his mum do everything for him, he is now being evicted.

I absolutely loved watching whilst Tyler tried to get to grips with everything the real world had to offer. Never ha
Jodie Squelch
Mar 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads

This is a coming of age story... On his 25th birthday Tyler Turner is given his eviction notice by his parents... and this novella see's Tyler turning from a lazy spoilt over grown kid into a fully independent man...

There are laughs and errors along the way ... and some things still need to be pointed out by his mum .... but it's a funny, fast paced story which I enjoyed .... and I even wished for more....

But so far I am enjoying this novella serial ... and I'm excited for next instalm
booklover
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC RECEIVED FOR HONEST REVIEW
Andie Long is DEFINITELY the queen of comedy writing !!!
In this installment of the BALLS series we meet Tyler, Camille's brother. If you've read the first book you'll know what he was given for his 25th birthday and this continues from there.
IT is brilliantly written and i laughed so hard at times i was crying !!
I definitely think Dora's idea was ingenious even though both Tyler and his mum Dora's plans kind of backfired !!
Now i've got ideas of what to do if my k
Nicole
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book started off dragging for me. As for the main character was a total wanker. Totally dependent on his parents. But as the the story goes on he redeemed himself. I read this book in one sitting and loved it. It is a book about growth and maturity. Tyler learns to grow up and find the true meaning of love. This is a quick read and I would definitely recommend this book. I'm looking forward to the next book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Hot and Bothered  (Jupiter Point, #7)
  • Wild Irish Envy
  • Just Stay
  • Surrender
  • Not My 1st Rodeo
  • Igniting the Wild Sparks (Wild Sparks #3)
  • Summer at the Dog & Duck (Dog and Duck)
  • A Bake Off in Cornwall (A Wedding in Cornwall Book 5)
  • Murder, Mystery & Dating Mayhem (The Gray-Haired Knitting Detectives Book 1)
  • Java Frost (Cupid's Coffeeshop, #1)
  • A Christmas Date (First Comes Love #3)
  • Forever in Love (Billionaires in Love, #4)
  • The Second First Chance
  • Cowboy Lust (Bakersville Saga, #3 & #4)
  • Christmas, Alabama (Alabama series Book 4)
  • Bells and Bows on Mistletoe Row
  • All of You
  • The Sweet Life (A Sweet Life Novel #1)
Andie M. Long is the author of over 20 titles including the popular Supernatural Dating Agency series.

When not writing, or editing for other authors, she spends her time drinking coffee and eating far too many Toblerones. She adores her whippet, Bella, and is tormented frequently by her OH and her teenage son.

She adores the book community, chatting with likeminded people who don't roll their eyes

Ball Games (7 books)
  • Balls (Ball Games, #1)
  • New Balls Please (Ball Games, #3)
  • Balls Fore (The Ball Games, #4)
  • Jingle Balls (Ball Games, #5)
  • Curve Balls (Ball Games, #6)
  • Birthing Balls (Ball Games, #7)