Start by marking “Honeymoons Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #6)” as Want to Read:
Honeymoons Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #6)

Honeymoons Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #6)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  310 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Charlie and Drake begin the winter with hopes for a Christmas honeymoon in a secluded mountain cabin. They will stay all winter and operate a helicopter skiing service at the famed Taos Ski Valley, while Charlie works long-distance with her brother's RJP Investigations for the duration of the ski season.

No sooner have they settled into their cozy cabin than the mysteries
Published February 1st 2001 by Intrigue Press (first published January 25th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Honeymoons Can Be Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honeymoons Can Be Murder

Julie
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Kindle
Loraine
Apr 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
SUMMARY: It's Christmas and Charlie and Drake are finally able to go on their honeymoon. It's a mixed blessing--they get to spend three months at the famed Taos Ski Valley, but Drake will be working as he shuttles skiers to the top of the mountain with his helicopter. When Drake's assistant, Eloy Romero, is accused of killing his own brother, a Catholic priest, Charlie offers to help sort out the clues. Drawn into the art world for which Taos is known, Charlie begins to uncover connections betwe ...more
Kerry Campanelli
I love this book.

This book was very entertaining. The author is very fun to read. Very easy to follow. My mother is 88 and she loved it too.
Camille
Jan 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
From my blog, http://books-camilleelise4.blogspot.com

Honeymoons Can Be Murder by Connie Shelton

Well I have to say that I couldn't have been more pleased with my rather random choice!

Set in northern New Mexico, Charlie and her brand-new husband, Drake, finally get to take their honeymoon after a whirlwind of a wedding, when they get an offer to stay in a secluded ski cabin up in Taos.

Charlie has just finished getting licensed to fly a helicopter and her husband Drake is a helicopter pilot. While
Susan
Charlie Parker is an accountant in partnership with her brother in their private investigation company in Albuquerque. Charlie has recently wed Drake Langston, helicopter pilot from Hawaii. They decide to take a long winter honeymoon in Taos, where Drake will provide helicopter rides to skiers and tourists. When a new acquaintance in Taos is charged with a 5-year-old unsolved murder, Charlie agrees to investigate. She also agrees to check into the circumstances under which an heiress acquired a ...more
Connie
Mar 11, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-it
Disclaimer: I am the author of this book. Charlie and Drake are on their honeymoon, a three-month getaway to a secluded mountain cabin near the Taos ski area. When Drake's assistant is accused of a murder that took place five years earlier, Charlie agrees to help find out what really happened. Tangled within the Taos art scene and encountering intrigues within the Church, the web becomes complicated and Charlie finds her life and Drake's in danger.
Laurel
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was ok
I read the first of this series and gave it the benefit of the doubt but not sure these are really clicking for me. I have two more downloaded free on my Kindle but not sure they're worth my time?? Wish I could pinpoint the disconnect so I could be more helpful/constructive.
Angel
Apr 11, 2016 rated it liked it
It was a cute mystery. Not the 'page turner' I was looking for, but I did like the characters.
Catsalive
Aug 09, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Mildly entertaining murder mystery. Not a lot of substance.
Andrea
Dec 31, 2011 rated it liked it
A bit heavy on coincidence and the main character not thinking about obvious motives for people.
Elaine
#6 in the Charlie Parker Mysteries
Susie Shaw
Thoroughly enjoying this series
Jack
Feb 12, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mystery featuring PI Charlie Parker, in Southern US ski country. I always like a dog owning hero.
Cindy
Apr 07, 2016
Joan
Oct 19, 2016
  • The Cart Before the Corpse
  • Lie Down in Green Pastures (The Psalm 23 Mysteries, #3)
  • Big Leagues (A Cat McDaniel Mystery, #1)
  • Death on the Aegean Queen (Dotsy Lamb, #3)
  • Citizen Insane (Barbara Marr Murder Mystery #2)
  • Hollywood Confessions (Hollywood Headlines, #3)
  • Nordic Nights (Alix Thorssen Mystery, #3)
  • Hit or Missus (Peri Minneopa Mystery, #2)
  • Bone Yard (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #4)
  • Papoosed (Essie Cobb Senior Sleuth, #2)
  • Revelations (Jane Perry #3)
  • Tea Is for Terror
  • Sink or Swim
  • Antiques Maul (A Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery, #2)
  • Dead Deceiver (A Loon Lake Mystery, #11)
  • Chili Con Corpses (A Supper Club Mystery, #3)
  • Pwned (Lexy Cooper Mystery #2)
  • Dolly Departed (Gretchen Birch, #3)
My love of books started with weekly trips to the library as a child and from the moment I learned to read I can't remember a time that I didn't have at least one book going. For the past 25 years, that list has grown to include what I'm reading and what I'm writing at any given time.

I began writing my Charlie Parker series when my husband and I lived on Kauai, then continued them in my home stat
More about Connie Shelton

Charlie Parker (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Deadly Gamble (Charlie Parker #1)
  • Vacations Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #2)
  • Partnerships Can Kill (Charlie Parker #3)
  • Small Towns can be Murder (Charlie Parker #4)
  • Memories can be Murder (Charlie Parker #5)
  • Reunions Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #7)
  • Competition Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #8)
  • Balloons can be Murder (Charlie Parker #9)
  • Obsessions can be Murder (Charlie Parker #10)
  • Gossip Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #11)