Start by marking “Finding It (Losing It, #3)” as Want to Read:
Finding It (Losing It, #3)

Finding It

(Losing It #3)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  14,891 ratings  ·  1,352 reviews
Kelsey Summers is nogal verwend en eenzaam. Ze weet niet wat ze wil met haar leven, dus gaat ze door Europa reizen, op zoek naar avontuur en zichzelf. Daar ontmoet ze de knappe, mysterieuze Jackson Hunt. Ze blijven elkaar maar tegenkomen en spreken af om een tijdje samen te reizen.
Ze voelt zich enorm aangetrokken tot Jackson. Elke dag die ze samen doorbrengen in romantisch
Published 2016 by Uitgeverij Q (first published October 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Finding It, please sign up.
Alicia Bliss does kinda...she emails Kelsey. Garrick is only thought of enviously by Kelsey...she thinks something along the lines of "Bliss with her perfect…moreBliss does kinda...she emails Kelsey. Garrick is only thought of enviously by Kelsey...she thinks something along the lines of "Bliss with her perfect British boyfriend"...(less)

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!

photo wow_zps9fc8988e.gif

"Adventures don't happen when you're worried about the future or tied down by the past. They only exist in the now. And they always, always come at the most unexpected time, in the least likely of packages. An adventure is an open window; an an adventurer is the person willing to crawl out on the ledge and leap"

photo tumblr_mforhzDPaX1s1qyeto1_500.gif

Kelsey Summers wants adventure and decides to travel around Europe leaving everything right behind her, no parents and no responsibilities. Kelsey h
Cora Carmack
Oct 15, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Finding It is officially out in the world! You can buy e-books online or print in stores, including a limited signed special edition at Target that includes a deleted scene.

This story is so close to my heart, in part because it was incredibly difficult to write. Kelsey is a different heroine than Max and Bliss. She's a bit abrasive and harder to love. But hers is a story that I felt compelled to tell. As a writer, the way I approach books and characters is by figuring out what the characters wa
Kate Bond
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-favorites, arc
If I believed the stories I learned growing up, God made the world in six days and on the seventh day he rested. I wonder if, like me, the eighth day was when he watched it all begin to unravel.

New Adult is a tough genre. Almost every book that falls into it feels like a bit of a redheaded stepchild; too mature to be classified as Young Adult, but not written well enough to be considered Contemporary Romance. Easy is a notable exception, as are The Sea of Tranquility, Unteachable, Sophie Jordan
Patrycja
Jun 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, reviewed

Cora Cormack is back with her new breathaking novel filled with witty sense of humour, sexy romance and wonderful heart- stopping adventure in Europe. I can honestly say that Finding It is the best book in Cormack’s series. She out done herself with this phenomenal novel. Step by step, page by page I slowly fell in love with this complex bittersweet story about finding yourself, finding adventure, love, and last but not least finding where your home truly is.

Now, it’s time for bitchy Kelsey to
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Out of the three books in this series, this is my least favorite. I forced myself to finish this book because I'm bored with the story and Kelsey Summers annoyed me. She complains too much and I don't care about her. The things that motivated me to finish are the places she traveled and Jackson Hunt, who is a gentleman.

I'm quite disappointed with the outcome. I'll just let it go.
bookspumpkin
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5/5 ⭐ ...more
Jaclyn
The best parts of life are the things we can't plan. It's a lot harder to find happiness if you're only searching in one place. Sometimes you just have to throw away the map. Admit you don't know where you're going and stop pressuring yourself to figure it out. Besides..a map is a life someone else already loved. It's more fun to make your own.

Ahh!! This book was SO CUTE!! I just love Cora Carmack books. They literally have everything you love in a romantic comedy all wrapped up together wit
Anniebananie
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Der dritte Teil war im Gegensatz zum zweiten wieder echt mitreißend und ein echter Pageturner. Kelsey kommt einem zwar anfangs (grade weil man sie auch schon aus dem ersten Band kennt) etwas oberflächlich vor, aber sie entwickelt sich zu einer starken und sympathischen Protagonistin. Und Hunt ist einfach nur zum Dahinschmelzen :D
Am Ende wurden alle Geheimnisse gelüftet, die bis dahin aufgebaut wurden und das teilweise auf überraschende Art und weise.
Alles in allem ein sehr lesenswertes Buch dies
Ellis
I feel betrayed by this book. I knew from other reviews that it was going to more on the serious side than Losing It and Faking It, and honestly, I was fine with that. Based on the little I'd seen from Kelsey in the previous books, I was very excited for her story. Sure, she was overly privileged, but I liked her impulsiveness and sex-positive attitude, and I was convinced the combination of all that would make for a fun and, considering this is still a Carmack book, sexy story with some depth t ...more
Rose
I thought about meditating over this, but then figured "Nah, might as well write my thoughts about it." I had a full review that I tried to post once on Goodreads, ended up losing the whole thing before I could click submit. Gah. So this is my second attempt.

This novel was going so well for a time. I definitely appreciated Kelsey's narration over Bliss, and loved the attention to detail over her excursions in Europe and overseas.

Yet I could use five words to describe this book: "Drama City, Typi
Warda
Sep 30, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
[3.5] The plot twist was kinda.. ehh. I wish it had been something else but other than that, as always, it was addictive as hell. I fell for these characters so hard! I wanted more. I wish there was more.
Tami
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eher 4.75 Sterne.
Auf den letzten Seiten überschlagen sich die Bücher von Cora Carmack immer so, sodass das Ende immer abrupt und plötzlich kommt. Super schade, aber diese Reihe war soooo schön!!
Lina Lovegood
Fand ich leider nicht so mega, Kelsey war mir zu anstrengend.
eileen
Aug 28, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Check out more of my reviews at ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***!

How can I properly portray my love for Losing It and Faking It, and then compare it to Finding It? It's not hidden knowledge that I've been in a book slump, and I was sure that this would snap me right out of it because I'm a huge fan of Cora's books.

That being said, unfortunately, I didn't feel the same way about Finding It that I did her other novels in this series. For one, I had a huge issue with the main character Kelsey.
lucie
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: in-english, 2018
“New Life Realization #1:
Being an adult is hard work. I know people tell you this growing up, but it doesn’t really sink in until you’re living it, waist deep in the swamps of no-free-time and not-enough-money.

New Life Realization #2:
It’s worth it.”

Oh my god.
MY HEART!

What a book to start a new reading year! It was a perfect pick.

To be honest, I've had low expectations from this book. I thought it will be just an average read, not a 5-star read which become one of my favorites.

description

So, this girl
Ashley
Aug 28, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, e-arc
Nose Graze — Young Adult book reviews

1.5 Stars

The first thing you should know about Finding It is that it's nothing like Losing It or Faking It. I thought Losing It and Faking It were great for a few reasons: the characters felt real, the scenes were hilariously awkward, and the relationships with slow-building. Finding It has none of those things.

Kelsey is not a likable character. She uses alcohol and sex to solve every single one of her problems, and I never feel like that changes—not even a
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This book grew on me. The story starts off with Kelsey in Europe partying, getting drunk, having sex with random strangers. She meets Jackson Hunt and together they travel on a road trip, seeking new adventures.

What I liked about this book is the places and adventures that they went on. I felt like I was on my own little holiday.

Kelsey: I love when people love me

Kelsey started off very unlikeable, she was spoilt and spending her parents money. I thought she dragged the story down at
Chiv
Jul 13, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
*finds book*

*reads plot*

Most girls would kill to spend months traveling around Europe after college graduation with no responsibility, no parents, and no-limit credit cards. Kelsey Summers *internally screams* is no exception. She's having the time of her life...or that's what she keeps telling herself.
....

First off. I found Cora's first book Losing It accidently and just read it. I didn't expect anything new or fresh, just a quick light read. I didn't expect a wonderful novel with heart warming
Brianna Maddox
yay!!! this really could have counted as my first read of 2016, but considering I read the majority of the book before midnight, it's my last book of 2015. :) I really liked this book, I felt I didn't connect to Jackson and Kelsey as much as I did with the previous 2 books, but all the traveling made me want to go out and do it. I wanted more to both their stories and especially the ending. it was a good ending, but I wanted to see what happened next.
Miss.lilly
Ich mochte die Anziehung zwischen Kelsey und Jackson, aber die Story hatte für meinen Geschmack leider viel zu viel Drama intus. Und mal ganz ehrlich: Jackson Hunt, ein Soldat mit Alpträumen, die ihn nachts übergreiflich werden lassen. Greys Anatomy lässt grüßen!?
Justine
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
It was such a great new adult trilogy! It wasn't perfect but I loved it anyway!
Krissysch
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tatsächlich ist das der Band der Reihe, der mir von allen drein am Besten gefallen hat. Auch wenn mir die Reihe insgesamt viel zu oberflächlich und klischeehaft war, konnte mich der Abschluss erstaunlich gut unterhalten. Vielleicht liegt es daran, dass dismal nur aus der Sicht einer Person (Kelseys) geschrieben wird oder dass die Story nicht am College spielt und Cora Carmack das Umherreisen besser beschrieben kann. Auf jeden Fall fand ich diesen band insgesamt wirklich nett und das Ende sogar s ...more
ChatterBooks
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5 Sterne. Das Buch war soo schön. Ich habe direkt Lust aufs Reisen bekommen. Fast wären es 5 Sterne geworden, aber das Ende war mir irgendwie zu gehetzt und zack zack. Außerdem ahnte man schon leicht, was kommt. Dennoch schöne Geschichte ☺ ...more
Renée
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book made me so happy 🙈
never thought a NA novel could warm up my heart like this
Stopfi
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ebenso gut wie der Vorgänger Faking it :)
Ich hab zwar immer noch das Gefühl, dass Forever in Love besser wäre, aber empfehlenswert ist es trotzdem (auch wenn das Ende bzw. das "Problem" etwas schräg ist, aber gut).
4/5
Jenny Q
4.5 Stars. I have a confession to make: After reading half a dozen books featuring rotten players who were supposed to be heroes, wishy-washy heroines who could do much better, and nothing but sex everywhere with nary a real story in sight, I quickly became disenchanted with the "new adult" genre. I vowed not to allow myself to be drawn in again by a sexy cover and a flashy description. So when the blog tour invitation arrived for Finding It, I was hesitant. But I was drawn to the different sett ...more
Kate
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finding it is the 3rd book in Cora Carmack’s Losing It series. I adore these books!! I actually “read” the first two books in the series via audiobook during my commute. If you don’t listen to audiobooks, you should try it. I am a skimmer (I know, bad Kate!) and I tend to skim books then go back and read the important parts. When you have an audio book, you have to listen to every last word… you miss nothing. It’s a very different experience.
Oh, I digress. Let’s talk about Fining It now!
If you
Lisa
Reread; June 2015:

yep, still love it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Reviewed, Oct 2013:

While I do wish the cover is a bit more consistent with the first two books, I just can't help staring at it because it's so pretty!

post read:

*drum rolls*

And Cora Carmack has done it again!
Seriously Cora, how do you get better and better? I need the formula, please give it to me.

Everyone deserves one grand adventure, that one time in life that we always get to point
İnci Puyan

Veee serinin son kitabı... maceracı kızımız Kelsey... :) Kelsey'i ilk kitaptan beri sevmiştim tıpkı Cade gibi ve aslında Cade beklentim nasıl yüksekse bunda da öyleydi. Ki Cade beklentimi karşıladıktan sonra dedim herhalde Kelsey'nin kitabı beni benden alır ama o kadar beklentimi karşılayacak kadar iyi değildi bence.

Demek ki neymiş beklentileri her zaman yüksek tutmamak gerekiyormuş... ya da bir kitap iyiyse diğeri de aynı derecede iyi olmayabiliyormuş. B
Nina Life of a Bookworm
Nakon Slatke Nevolje, nekako je u mojoj glavi bilo da je Nezaboravna Avantura (Finding It) drugi dio i tek nakon pola pročitane knjige shvatila sam da je to treća. Ali nije mi žao. Iskreno, uopće mi se ne čita knjiga o Cadeu jer mi se tip ne sviđa. U Slatkoj nevolji doživjela sam ga ko nekog potrčka (da ne kažem pizdu, ups, rekla sam haha) i kao lik mi uopće nije sjeo. Vidi se da je Nezaboravna Avantura daleko kvalitetnije napisana ali i dalje je tu priča koja zapravo nema neki posebni zaplet ni ...more
  • Masquerade (Games, #3)
  • Declaration (Preservation, #3)
  • Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken, #3)
  • Catching Liam (Good Girls Don't, #1)
  • A Little Too Hot (A Little Too Far, #3)
  • The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
  • My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
  • Be My Downfall (Whitman University, #3)
  • White Trash Love Song (White Trash Trilogy, #3)
  • Rome (Marked Men, #3)
  • Wild (The Ivy Chronicles, #3)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • Forgiving Lies (Forgiving Lies, #1)
  • Stir Me Up
  • Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)
Cora Carmack is a twenty-something writer who likes to write about twenty-something characters. She's done a multitude of things in her life-- boring jobs (like working retail), Fun jobs (like working in a theatre), stressful jobs (like teaching), and dream jobs (like writing). She enjoys placing her characters in the most awkward situations possible, and then trying to help them get a boyfriend o ...more

Losing It (3 books)
  • Losing It (Losing It, #1)
  • Faking It (Losing It, #2)
“The best parts of life are the things we can't plan. And it's a lot harder to find happiness if you're only searching in one place. Sometimes, you just have to throw away the map. Admit that you don't know where you're going and stop pressuring yourself to figure it out. Besides...a map is a life someone else already lived. It's more fun to make your own.” 77 likes
“This funny thing happens when you graduate college. You hear so much about being an adult that you start to feel like you have to become a different person overnight, that growing up means being not you. And you concentrate so hard on living up to the term "adult" that you forget growing up happens by living, not by sheer force of will.” 58 likes