Start by marking “Teacher” as Want to Read:

Teacher

“High-school is such a bore.
My town is such a bore.
My life is such a bore.
I want out. I need to get away to New York City and fulfill my dreams.”

Trish Tess is itching to leave her perfect suburbia after high school to pursue her dreams in fashion. Her father has other plans though. If only Trish could make her father see that she wants more. A true Daddy’s girl, she wants

To ask other readers questions about Teacher, please sign up.

Start your review of Teacher
Jaz
3.5 I'm for sure going to hell... stars

I finally got my hands on this book, I just love forbidden love. Well daaah- who doesnt! I've loved student- teacher affairs ever since PLL where Aria fell for Ezra, and damn Ezra was such a good look for my eyes.

I was kinda disappointed (teeny tiny) about this book, dont get me wrong I finished it in less than 24 hours it kept me wanting to read and read till 3am but I just found it lacking some important details.
I'd be reading a certain passage and tha
Tiffany Readz
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teacher-student
Teacher/student is my absolute favorite genre and these girls did a great job bringing the taboo relationship of Trish and Levi to life.

"...I couldn't wait to see Trish again. Was it wrong, f--- yes, it was. Everything that happened from the moment I met her was, but I was starting to be alright with that." ~ Levi

New in a small town, Levi made a huge mistake asking the beautiful girl in the coffee line to dinner. Once he walks into the classroom as the new substitute that same morning, he sees h
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Holy hell I love a good story but this is a great story about a teacher and his student.

Trish has it all and is in her senior year. All she wants to do is finish high school and go to New York to college for Fashion Design. She knows her father is against it but she is ready to push every button she can to make her father change his mind. That is when she meets a guy in the coffee shop and goes to dinner with him. They have fun and enjoy each others company.

Levi Wild has graduated from college
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

4 Stars !!

Call me crazy, but I love a good student/teacher love story. I know what you’re thinking….how can she like those type books since they are such a taboo subject. But honestly if this type of story is written correctly it can be a wonderful story.

I was completely drawn into this story because of the blurb of the book. This is my first book by either author and I am happy to say that I really enjoyed this
Becky
I knocked a star off for the lack of realism in some points, but overall this was a brilliant read and I was hooked from start to finish!

Full review to follow.
~lil maso~
Mar 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Always taboo when talking about teacher and student romance since it seen as the adult taking advantage of the student but as she is 18 years old that it not the case here.

Trish is a student who meets a hot good looking man at her local cafe, he asks her dinner and she gladly accepts.
Forward to her school and the substitute teacher is the hot good looking man, Levi Wild.

There's sexual chemistry between the two she's in lust and he's trying to keep his distance. Even though he knows it's wrong he
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Sexy Ass Stars!
Teacher by Ella Emerson & Heather Dahlgren is freaking awesome! I REALLY loved it. Just wait till you meet Mr. Levi Wild...PHEW! Where was this sex on a stick man when I went to high school?? He would have given me a reason to get up everyday. Levi isn't your typical creepy old teacher. Ohhhh no, he is every girls fantasy. DAMN. Ella & Heather brought the sexiness in this book. Talk about the teacher teaching the student!? I might have learned a few things myself!

When Levi mee
Alisha Cole
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What happens when two talented romance authors come together and write a novel? SEXY happens! Trish is your normal spit-fire high school girl ready to leave out for college to become a fashionista. One coffee shop asshole leads her to meet the sexiest guy she's ever met.... turns out it's her new English teacher. If you love a sexy taboo story of forbidden love, this is a must read, and melts your panties clean off, especially towards the end. THE TWIST it was so good, didn't see it coming... no ...more
JessMLCB24
OMG I COULD NOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS BOOK. I LOVED IT.
Nikki Reeves
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it

I was sold at student/teacher. I honestly don’t know why I love these books. Maybe it’s the forbidden student/teacher relationship, but I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one. This is my first book by both authors and I enjoyed it. I wish I had teachers like Levi was I was in school… sigh.

Trish meets Levi in a coffee shop. They are both attracted to each other from the get go. Levi asks Trish out on date and she is so excited. Trish is still floating on cloud nine when she arrives at s
Romance
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what I was getting into with this book. But, I am so happy that I read it! It is so much more than what I expected. Yes, it does have hot sex, but I feel in love with the connection, the pull, the undeniable attraction between the characters. Levi and Trish were meant to be and they were destined to meet at the coffee shop that faithful morning. They are the perfect example of a love that is meant to be; that was written in the stars.

This book has a story, one that you absolutely m
Tammy Cole
Jan 12, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a Taboo Teacher/Student book and I had such high expectations for this steamy read. Trish is a high school senior who meets a very sexy guy at a coffee shop. They instantly connect and make dinner plans.

Levi is a younger man who has his first teaching job at the high school. Levi walks into his classroom and sees the girl he just asked out sitting at a desk. Talk about a shock to his system. Levi is instantly worried and makes a conscious effort to stay away from Trish.

Needless to say, t
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
3.50 - 4 smutastic stars
Title: Teacher
Authors: by Ella Emerson & Heather Dahlgren
Release Date: March 22, 2016
No cliffhanger

Dayummmm….Teacher will melt your e-reader. This student/teacher forbidden sex fest was a little predictable — Go to school, screw English teacher, repeat. With that said, Teacher was a fast, sexy read and pretty smutastic book! Class is in session. Your homework assignment: one-click this forbidden romance.

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecr
Paula  Phillips
One of the themes I enjoy reading about is the teacher/student romances, which forbidden love, which comes to think about it is probably why in Pretty Little Liars, I was all about the Ezria relationship. In Teacher, compared to a lot of other teacher/student books I have read this was more tamer in the storyline. It starts off in a coffee shop where Trish is running late to school and has a collision with her coffee, and a hot guy is standing behind her in line. The hot guy turns out to be Mr. ...more
Dawn
Jun 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I’ve been wanting to read this book since it released, but needed to be in the mood for this type of book. Also, Ella & Heather are new to me authors. I was really excited to start this one but some things fell short for me. I loved the characters & their chemistry was quite strong but some parts needed to have more detail added or a longer storyline in some areas so parts didn’t seem rushed. I think the way Ella & Heather wrote this book was quite cool & interesting. I’m always curious how nove ...more
Emma
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
this book had so much potential!!! which was why I was so disappointed when it turned to shit.

I was giving it 5 stars until Trish apparently forgot the previous few chapters because she magically forgave him, like there was a chunk of story missing. wtf? the conflict was completely forgotten! it had potential!

then my rating just went down and down as the story lost any resemblance of plot.

But most disappointing was the ending. that bombshell was pathetic and was then used as an excuse to not a
Vic Vixen
DNF.

I had high hopes, based off of the cover. And even though the blurb didn't sound like anything special and the heroine's name annoyed the shit out of me (Trish Tess?? Come on. Almost as bad as having the hero's last name be Wild), I was still intrigued.

I couldn't even make it half way through the book. What I did read was full of choppy, awkward writing, bad grammar, insta love and two very irritating main characters. It was also filled with every cliche troupe out there, which I wouldn't
Vicki Caffrey-bomer
Hot for Teacher

Having been a student for so much of my life, I find student/teacher romances to a be a guilty pleasure for me. I found this little treasure and greatly enjoyed it. The main characters, Trish and Levi, were well developed and the story was easy to follow. The authors could have used some assistance with editing as the many grammatical and punctuations errors kept me from giving it a five star review.
Lena
May 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
too much tell vs show
DreamsAndScrems Bookaholics
Apr 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Ann's 4 Star Review
"...I couldn't wait to see Trish again. Was it wrong, f@#k yes, it was. Everything that happened from the moment I met her was, but I was starting to be alright with that."

I finished this book last night. While reading it, my mind went through so many thoughts. On one hand as a mother I had my issues with the student/teacher relationship, because honestly I’d cut someone’s nuts off had it been my daughter. LOL! However, when I took that factor away and just read the story fo
Ally Stbm
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am definitely hot for Teacher! Teacher is one insanely hot and erotic read.

Teacher is the story of Trish a high school student and her relationship with Mr. Wild, one of her high school teachers. Sounds like it might be taboo, right? Well it is kind of but it is so much more than that. I was hooked on reading this.

I found the storyline to be well developed and excellently executed. These authors really know their stuff. You’d never know that two authors wrote this book if they didn’t put both
Monique Machuca-Austin
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A HOT A H3LL TEACHER AND A FORBIDDEN STUDENT WHO’S CHEMISTRY EXPLODES IN THE CLASSROOM, EARNS AN A+!

If you like, the teacher/student romance genre then TEACHER is for you, so ‘one-click’ today, grab a seat, and find out what lessons will be learn when lust and heart are involved.

"I was her teacher which in itself was forbidden, and who didn’t want that forbidden fruit?"

FIVE-STARS!
Authors Ella Emerson and Heather Dahlgren captivated my attention with TEACHER, because of the characters explosi
Lisa
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 " hot for the teacher " stars!! Levi wild was one hot teach.. :) Me Like-y
Heavenly
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Heather and Ella have done it again. She has captured interest with this story that I basically stopped only because I have to eat, sleep and go to work. But if I could I would just read it within few hours. My husband had to literally hide my ereader so I would go to bed.

The ladies have created the story and match their writing so perfectly that I was not able to tell the difference between their writing. And it's really hard to do! So well done ladies here! Marvellous job!

But the story... I l
J.A. Heron
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
♥••*´¨`*•.☆• MY REVIEW •☆.•*´¨`*••♥
By Ella Emerson and Heather Dahlgren

Reviewed by Jane on behalf of Lush Reads Book Blog
Writing was good
Okay characters

I have mixed feelings about this book. I loved the writing style and knowing that the book was written by two different authors really shone through. I already knew that they’d both written the different POV’s before it was mentioned at the end. Both these ladies did a stellar job of stamping their own mark on each character.
The story
Ruth B
Trish is a typical high school girl. A senior ready to take the world, she is still trying to convince her father to let her pursue a career in design. One morning, she meets a hot guy in a coffee, what she doesn't know is that the new guy is her new English teacher. Levi is a twenty-four-year-old man who just got his first teaching job. All his plans fly out of the window the moment he sets his eyes on Trish.

What at first starts a game of flirting and playing with the forbidden, then turns into
Akeisha -Til' The Last Page BB
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I was so thrilled to start Teacher because it really sounded like a good read. I haven’t read a book by either authors before and was happy to add them to my new to me author list.

I liked Teacher. I loved that the intimate scenes were on a scale of 10...Scorching hot!!!. The story had a good pace and I love that the main twist wasn’t predicable.

Teacher is a Student/Teacher romance and written in dual point of view. Trish is a 18 year old student
Mile High KINK
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Source: ARC gifted by author(s) in exchange for an honest review
Caution: This book can result in a sleepless can’t put it down night. But we think you can handle it! It’s a walk on the taboo side that explores the relationship between an 18-year senior high school student and her English teacher.
Its apparent from the ending this is the first in a future Teacher/Student Romance series coming from this dynamic duo of Ella Emerson and Heather Dahlgren. The first book sets the series off to a great
Josselyn Radillo
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
more at chapterfive.wix.com/chapter5

We first meet Trish at 18 —spirited and in love with fashion and trying to get into Columbia for a fashion degree as long as her father agrees with that. He wants her to follow her footsteps into med school.

Then we meet Levi – the hot guy who flirted with the hottest girl at the coffee shop, tho he didn’t know she was still illegal.
Until their next class where she found out he was now Mr. Wild and she was only her student. But the pull between this bo
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Hot! I love student/teacher romance and this one did not disappoint. Trish and Levi meet at the coffee shop before school starts. There's an instant attraction but what happens when they find out that he is her teacher for the rest of the year? Trish is an eighteen years old senior at her school in Georgia. Her dad demands she attend med school and follow in his footsteps. She is determined to go to New York and major in fashion design. She decides to try and seduce her teacher in hopes that her
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Doppelbanger
  • The Hardest Route
  • He Wants It, He Gets It (He Wants It #1)
  • He Wants It, He Takes It (He Wants It #2)
  • Mid-Life Love (Mid-Life Love, #1)
  • Lucky Number Four
  • He Wants It, He Earns It (He Wants It #3)
  • Something Beautiful (Beautiful, #2.6)
  • Stuffed: A Thanksgiving Romance
  • Bienvenida al club Cabronas sin Fronteras
  • Dad Bod: a sexy romantic comedy
  • Contra todo pronóstico
  • Orgullo y Prejuicio (Novelas Eternas)
  • Homecoming (Vampire Academy, #6.5)
  • Lightning
  • Flower
  • Late Night Kisses
Ella Emerson lives in Florida with her husband and three wonderful children. When she isn't writing you can find her watching movies or playing games with her children. She loves to read, write and eat pizza. A true lover of the beach, she enjoys the sun, surf, sand and sea. She also is a huge fan of the cinema and enjoys crazy 80's chick flicks. She was raised a military brat, and has seen her fa ...more