Start by marking “Confessions of an Aging Adulterer” as Want to Read:
Confessions of an Aging Adulterer

Confessions of an Aging Adulterer

On the surface, Vicky's a contented woman with grown children and a happy marriage. Below that surface, Vicky struggles with dissatisfaction she can't quite put her finger on but the reason is all too obvious: she's having an affair with her boss.
Her New Year's resolution is simple, figure out why she's behaving like a fool by writing an honest account of her actions and o
ebook
Published January 1st 2016 by Wings ePress, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of an Aging Adulterer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of an Aging Adulterer

Start your review of Confessions of an Aging Adulterer
Michael
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laura Rittenhouse delves in to the public and private lives of a family in "Confessions of an Aging Adulterer." What people see and hear on the surface is far from what is happening behind closed doors. Vicky, the protagonist, lives a modest life, with a loving husband, two adult children, and a devoted dog. Her sister, Allison, also appears to be living an idyllic life with her husband, Henry. Vicky decides to keep a diary of her life, one that reveals her true feelings about the boredom she of ...more
Ruth
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Vicky is a middle aged suburban housewife, with a loving husband and family - but this is not enough for her. In spite of feeling constantly guilty about it, she is having an affair with her boss - and with the onset of a new year she sets out to keep a diary to try to understand just what motivates her behaviour.

As the year progresses, cracks start to appear in Vicky's conception of all those close to her. A secretive daughter, a sister whose "perfect marriage" is not what it seems on the surfa
Laura Rittenhouse
Jan 13, 2016 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Aiman Bakri
marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2020
I'm an Aussie now. I left the US back in 1988 for an extended visit and have based myself in Australia ever since. IT was my career and in the end I found it profitable but unrewarding. So I've switched gears and now write as a passion, hobby and "job". It is the opposite of IT, not profitable in the slightest, but VERY rewarding.

I hope some of you manage to read one of my books, STARTING OVER or

News & Interviews