Start by marking “Waiting on Wesley” as Want to Read:
Waiting on Wesley

Waiting on Wesley

3.09  ·  Rating details ·  22 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
In the small town of Bailey, country music, motorcycles, and reckless teenagers are the norm. Fallon Davis and Wesley Jones are no exception. That is, until Wesley disappears from Fallon's life when she needs him the most.

After losing everything important in her life, Fallon replaces her love for Wesley with hatred. Fifteen years later, Fallon has quit waiting on Wesley.
Published January 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Waiting on Wesley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting on Wesley

Jelena Bosh
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was ok
Review coming up!

Xx
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The story is a short story that takes place in the town of Bailey. The main characters are Fallon Davis and Wesley Jones. They met when they were kids and then became boyfriend and girlfriend. Fallon has a tragic experience when she is 16 and her life changes forever. The story is about second chances and people changing for the better. Wesley is a sweet and kind person one I fell in love with in the story. I enjoyed the book it was like a fairytale in a way. I just wished it could have been lon ...more
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
I enjoyed this book but it was nothing real earth shatter for me.

I'm a huge fan of second chance romances and I loved that this was one. The story is at times sweet and I love the back story and drama but there was just something missing. There's a great story here but it needs some work. But still I recommend it to romance fans who'd like a super fast story, that's easy to read.
Tina Lynne
Feb 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Waiting on Wesley is a story about second chances: one where you see the past and understand where these two characters were and you see them in the present, wondering where they will go and what risks they will take. Overall this book is decent. It is very short in comparison to what I was expecting. I feel like this could have been great if there had been more character development and plot happening. This book is very straight forward and to the point. It hits all the high points expected fro ...more
Becky
Feb 27, 2016 rated it liked it
I always love a mystery and when this book came up for review from a "Mystery Author" and the synopsis was good I took a fly leap. Lets just say I am glad that I had my parachute on because this was a pretty rough landing. First, I did not know that this was a novella- which is in no way a fault of the story- but I hate novellas. Unless they are from a series that I am reading and they tie in with the rest of the series. I like when I can get my emotions around a book and really get to know the ...more
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I am giving this a 3.5 but since I can't click a half star it gets a 4 !! My rating has nothing to do with a dislike of the book , in fact I love this storyline and the execution. It is due to the length - this was a mystery ARC which I love to sign on for , not knowing by who and about what is intriguing !! Once I started reading and realized how short it was I wondered if this was just a serial or maybe a prequel to a series coming up ?? I mean so much more can be done with this storyline in t ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Waiting On Wesley is a short and good story. Fallon Davis and Wesley Jones were inseparable as teenagers, but the day she needed him most, is the day he disappeared. Fifteen years later, her love has turned into hate, and she's finally quit waiting on him, as she's focusing on her friends and career now. When Wesley rides back in to town, will he be able to win her back, or is it too late? I really enjoyed this story, but I just wished it was a lot longer, as it would been EPIC with more length. ...more
The Book Fairy Reviews
When I first started reading the story of Young love interrupted. A tragedy that separates them and love that spans years. I loved the story of their young love.
I felt that the story was a bit rushed to get to the end of their HEA. I felt it was predictable when he comes rolling back into town. It was a quick reunion, I felt that we could have learned a bit more of their pasts and where he went when he left her.
Overall I liked the story, a quick read and a Happy ending. I give this story 3.5 St
Nicole
This was just interesting enough to keep me reading until the end, mainly to find out exactly why Wesley left all those years ago. My biggest issue with this story is that it's too short to get the maximum amount of entertainment from it. The bones of a really good story is there, it just needs to be fleshed out more. I halfway understand the power of your first love, but there were extenuating circumstances that happened and I thought Fallon was a little quick to dole out forgiveness.

ARC provid
Literary Epic
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
For such a short book, it was a really good read. Fast paced but had everything you need!

Wesley and Fallon were a couple one minute, in love and planning there lives together only for the next day, Wesley and his family to disappear without trace. When he rides back in to town fifteen years later, there no stopping him from getting his women!

Wesley is now part of an MC, Fallon wont let him in to her life being part of the club. He left her when she needed him most and she finds that hard to get
Emily
She was the love of his life and now Wesley is back to reclaim what was once his. Fallon though had her world ripped apart and Wesley had walked out of her life the same day, she is not willing to go down that road again.

This was a fun quickie about second chances. Once Wesley realizes what caused Fallon to question his trust and their future, he goes about fixing it in a way that will never have Fallen question him again. Entertaining quick read.
Kimberly
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ilove mc books so couldn't wait to start this one. its a great story about love and second chances and what you are willing to give up to be with the one person you can't live without!

my only wish is that this was a full book and not a novella. even though it is a novella you understand everything that has happened. nothing is left out for you to guess. hope a second book comes soon!
Allie Book It Blog
3.5 stars!!!
I received this book as a mystery arc. When I read the synopsis I couldn't wait to read it. It was short, fast paced, and enjoyable. If you are wanting a MC book that you can sit down and read in one setting. This is it!
Dani Dearing
Feb 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF. I just couldn't. The protagonist just seemed so whiny and demanding. Ugh.
Aaly