Start by marking “Nothing Less (Landon Gibson #2)” as Want to Read:
Nothing Less (Landon Gibson #2)

Nothing Less

(Landon Gibson #2)

Book 2 of a new series featuring After worldwide fan-favorite Landon Gibson as he leaves Washington to navigate love and life in New York City. At the end of the After Ever Happy, Landon got married—but readers everywhere have been wondering who will get to call the nicest boy in the After series their forever love? Read it and find out!

“I'm so excited for everyone to get
Published December 12th 2016 by Heyne (first published December 6th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Nothing Less, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nothing Less

~Poppy~
Apr 17, 2017 rated it liked it
"With her I can be more than the nice guy. I can be more than someone's best friend. I don't have to solve everyone else's problems and neglect my own when I'm with her."

I liked this book better than the first but in some points it was a little boring.
Thank god Landon end up with the girl I wanted (I'm not going to tell) :P
Maria Espadinha
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Venham Mais Landons

“Para todos os Landons do mundo,
que põem toda a gente à sua frente,
mesmo quando não devem.
O karma vai favorecer-vos <3”

Landon, o menino querido da série After regressa a nós com mais um pouco da sua história.
O doce e leal Landon, esse “sopro apaziguador de vida em todas as almas com quem se cruza”, é a personagem emblemática da série After, e foi um prazer acompanhá-lo nesta fase delicada do seu percurso...

Venham mais Landons!
O Mundo precisa!

P.S.: Esta série é particularme
Grüffeline
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Das Leben ist zu kurz, um langweilige Socken zu tragen.

Der abschließende Band um Landon ist nicht ganz so stark wie der erste, aber dicht dran. Landon zeigt wieder, warum er schon in den Büchern rund um Hessa mein Lieblingscharakter war und die Geschichte reißt den Leser mit. Es gab zwischendurch ein wenig viel Drama um Dakota und ihre Familie und das Ende lief mit sehr viel Zeitraffer ab (Ich dachte ein paar Seiten vor Schluss noch 'Hä, kommt da noch ein Buch, so viel kann da nicht mehr pas
Carmen de la Rosa
Bueno...

Tengo un amor/odio hacia Anna Todd y con este libro esos sentimientos se profundizan, cuando supe que Anna iba a escribir sobre Landon me emocione muchísimo porque pensé que los cabos sueltos que quedaron en After, quedarían resueltos en este libro, pero en su mayoría no es así y es una lastima porque creo que muchas de esas cosas las pudo haber explotado al máximo.

El libro transcurre al mismo tiempo que la mitad del libro Amor Infinito (After #4) empieza muy bien, empieza con un Landon
Lina Lovegood
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sehr schöner Abschluss der Reihe, in diesem Band mochte ich Landon auch wieder wirklich gerne.
Geo Marcovici
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
O carte frumoasa, care m-a făcut sa-l plac din nou pe Landon! Chiar mi-a plăcut. Am văzut procesul de maturizare emoțională a acestuia, in seria asta!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

We're back with Landon.

He has an old soul.
A wise-beyond-his-years smile and a heart of dripping gold.

description

Landon and his girl troubles!

We start off right where we left him in the first book.
He just had almost-sex with Dakota and now Nora is here and they're making cake...

Landon is not sure what he's supposed to do about his love life. He just knows that he's horribly attracted to Nora. But that girl seems to carry all the secrets and problems of the world inside of her. And she doesn't seem to wan
Taylor Knight
I was sent a copy of this book by the publisher.

I'm not a big fan of Anna Todd's books (I think she's a really cool person though). I really hated After but I thought Nothing More was a lot better compared to After. I still didn't like Nothing More but there was so much improvement in the writing.
I didn't plan on reading Nothing Less but the publisher sent me an unsolicited copy and I felt bad not reading it. I am pleasantly surprised to report that I thought there was even more improv
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

We're back with Landon.

He has an old soul.
A wise-beyond-his-years smile and a heart of dripping gold.

description

Landon and his girl troubles!

We start off right where we left him in the first book.

Bohemian Creative
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: leídos
Me ha gustado, pero es un libro que me he leído por no dejar la bilogía a medias. No ha sido un libro que leería de nuevo cuando no tuviera nada que hacer, pero sí que ha sido interesante conocer cómo iba a terminar la historia de Landon. Este libro ha sido crucial para decantarme por no leer After, ya que he odiado a Tessa y Hardin, son la pareja más tóxica con la que me he topado en la vida como lectora. Por lo demás, una lectura buena.
Diana Solito
Dec 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Ich fand es am Ende doch noch etwas besser als erwartet, und Landon ist schon jemand, der einem irgendwie unter die Haut geht...
Komischerweise hatte ich weniger das Gefühl, dass tatsächlich seine Geschichte erzählt worden ist, sondern viel mehr die Geschichten der Frauen....
Wenn ihr also Nothing more mochtet, werdet ihr auch Nothing less mögen....
Books'N'Tracks
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Dieses Buch hat für mich so einiges kaputt gemacht, allen voran: Landon. Ich war zwar nie ein besonderer Fan dieses Charakters, aber es tat immer gut, in all dem perversen, intriganten, verrückten Setting eine Person zu haben, die einigermaßen „normal“ ist. Diese Normalität hat Landon im Zuge dieses Buches leider einbüßen müssen. Aus dem süßen, liebenswürdigen, umsichtigen Jungen von nebenan wurde ein egoistischer, lustgetriebener Möchtegern-Erwachsener, den ich zu keinem Zeitpunkt der Geschicht ...more
Nika
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
B.O.R.I.N.G.

Not that I expected anything else, but it really bothers me that Id rather have read about Hardin and Tessa again than continuing Landons story.

I even feel a bit bad about it, because hes the good guy and practically what every girl should wish for. But between his constant wondering about Nora, his emphasizing on how very normal is and the abundance of twilight related statements (stop comparing yourself with Bella Swan, you are a guy!!!!!!!) theres not much left. Is there more to
Karlita | Tale Out Loud
Actual rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars
You've taken it all from me. There's nothing left to give her. You have it all.
After Landon found Nora with a trash bag full of clothes, it was clear that the relationship between them changed. Landon knew that there was something going on and he felt a compelling need to take care of her. But Nora carried too much baggage. She did not want to be fix neither need a knight shining armor to save her from her sh*t. With Nora keeping secrets, could she promise
Brina
Dec 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Als großer Fan von Anna Todd habe ich bislang all ihre Bücher gelesen. So auch "Nothing More", der erste Band, der sich erstmals ausführlicher mit Landon beschäftigt hat. Obwohl mich dessen Geschichte bislang absolut nicht umgehauen hat, wollte ich auch unbedingt den zweiten Band "Nothing Less" lesen und bin mit doch recht geringen Erwartungen an die Geschichte herangegangen, was auch letztendlich ganz gut war.

Anna Todds Schreibstil ist nach wie vor recht speziell und einfach gehalten, allerding
Crystal
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nothing Less starts off right where the last book left off. Landon and Dakota have ended things, but somehow they can't give each other up yet and sometimes that can be a problem. Landon finds himself wanting to know Nora more and more, but she is hell bent on keeping him out.

Landon is such a sweet guy! He has always been that guy, even in the After Series. He's always been the one Tessa can lean on and even at times Hardin, so I guess it was time that Landon be the one struggling to figure his
JoDeen
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

After reading Nothing More I could not wait to get my hands on Nothing Less. When I got an ARC of this book early I literally squealed. The minute I got it I started reading it and I could not put it down . I could not stop reading no matter how I told my self okay just one more chapter and we will save the rest for later nope that didn't work for me . I devoured this book in just a few hours and I loved it ,Nothing Less was fantastic book by Anna Todd.

We literally pick up with Landon right wher
Vanessa Silva Martins
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Que final tão bonito. Não é neste livro que vemos o Hardin e a Tessa juntos, mas para lá caminham.
Adorei o enredo que a Anna criou neste livro e a personagem que escolheu para terminar com o Landon.

O Landon para mim sempre foi o “príncipe encantado”, aquele rapaz que qualquer miúda gostava de começar uma relação. Muito calmo, um cavalheiro e acima de tudo amável.

Nas primeiras páginas do livro temos um retrato da vida adulta do Landon.
Num ápice voltamos ao Landon que está na faculdade e a tra
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Boy, so much happened, secrets were unveild, choices were made.
I am so so glad Landon finally realized his worth and how Dakota didn't really love him. I love how everything played out and how it ended.. yes! For a second there I was afraid my ship was gonna sink. Thank the Lord it didn't. Landon deserved real love, someone who truly appreciated him in every way. My baby. So happy.
Un paradis de camélias
Wow j'ai davantage aimé ce tome que le 1er tbh ! La fin me rend super heureuse pour Landon. L'intrigue est plus soutenu dans ce second tome comme je suggère à tous de lire Anna Todd. Elle a une plume qui me captive tellement, mais pas meilleure que Jennifer L Armentrout of course !
Lisa
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I finished what she has written so far! Slow going but I still like it......I know Landon marries, just who does he choose?!
Nadine.1911
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: bücherregal
War auf jeden Fall besser als Nothing more aber muss man nicht lesen.
Michelle
Jan 01, 2018 rated it liked it
3,5 Sterne. Es hat sich teilweise echt wie ein Kaugummi gezogen, trotzdem erkannte man Anna Todd richtig gut im Bich wieder. Freue mich auf ihre neue Reihe und hoffe auf mehr Richtung After.
Carine
Anna Todd, c'est un peu comme un sac de croustilles. Tu sais que ce n'est pas bon pour toi, mais tu arrêtes uniquement lorsque le sac est vide!!!
Aug 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
And thus concludes the After side-story that I'm fairly certain nobody asked for and nobody wanted.

During the first book, I wasn't sure who Landon would end up with. Although if you ask me, he should have ended up with neither of them, because they're both petty, awful people and Landon deserves a princess... not spoiled, entitled assholes who think that they can simply just use Landon and then toss him aside when he's done.

But during the course of this book... Gee, I wonder who he's going to
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Book Review: 5+ Stars

Another addictive story written by the lovely Anna Todd. Nothing Less is the conclusion of the Landon Gibson Series and I couldn’t love Landon and Nora more! This book felt different from the first one in so many aspects. It’s more intense, there is more drama, Landon’s life is messier and but definitely sexier.

I’m not saying much about what happens in this book, but I can tell you, it was awesome! I loved the ending, especially I loved the little chapter in the future
Michael
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Landon is a young twenty year old knows very little about love. While he is the mediator between Tess and Hardin relationship,yet he is vulnerable to being taken by someone. Besides his prior relationship with Dakota,the two of them parted ways but not on good terms. As he tries to juggle his love life,He is attracted to Nora.

Nora is off limits, she is not someone that he would date because she is a closed book that prefers to not be open. Persistent to establish a connection with her, nothing
Jano
Dec 11, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reseña completa en: http://elcaosliterario.blogspot.com.e...

Por fin en esta segunda parte se desvelan todos los secretos de Nora, aunque la autora nos hace sufrir bastante y le da muchas vueltas tal y como ya nos tiene acostumbrados. A pesar de todo es un personaje que me gusta bastante y he conectado con ella.

Esta segunda parte creo que ha sido más repetitiva que la primera. En algunos momentos la historia avanzaba a pasos muy pequeños. Sin embargo, Anna Todd tiene algo que hace que fluya muy b
✧ ᗩƝƝᗩ ✧
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book☺ After Nothing more was a bit of a disappointment for me I didn't like it at all, I wasn't looking forward to read Nothing less. The story line was boring and eventhough I really liked Landon during after I couldn't connect with him in that book. But I think Nothing less was better. Especially het style of writing became a lot better. I would recommend this book for everyone who loved After💖
Maria Mercedes
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

• No Excuses: A Memoir
  • Muhammad Ali: Unfiltered
  • Beautiful Boys (Beautiful Bastard, #1, #2, #3)
  • The Monsters In Your Neighborhood (Monstrosity, #2)
  • Reality Ends Here
  • Hexomancy (Ree Reyes, #3)
  • The Reluctant Reaper  (The Reluctant Reaper, #1)
  • Deceptive Innocence: Part 2 (Pure Sin, #1.2)
  • Baby Needs A New Pair Of Shoes
  • SEAL Survival Guide: A Navy SEAL's Secrets to Surviving Any Disaster
  • Corliss (Girls of Spindrift, #1)
  • The Stuff: Unlock Your Power to Overcome Challenges, Soar, and Succeed
  • Reconstructing Brigid
  • Once Upon Now
  • Majix: Notes from a Serious Teen Witch
  • The Soul Collector
  • The Hunt (Rachel Benjamin, #4)
  • Trickster (The Ustari Cycle)
Anna Todd is the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling author of the After series, The Spring Girls and The Brightest Stars.

Hailed by Cosmopolitan as “the biggest literary phenomenon of her generation,” Todd began her career on the social writing and reading platform Wattpad where she wrote stories on her phone, publishing a chapter almost daily for over a year. Her hobby soon became h

Landon Gibson (2 books)
  • Nothing More (Landon Gibson #1)