Start by marking “Nothing Less (Landon Gibson #2)” as Want to Read:
Nothing Less (Landon Gibson #2)

Nothing Less

(Landon Gibson #2)

Book 2 of a new series featuring After worldwide fan-favorite Landon Gibson as he leaves Washington to navigate love and life in New York City. At the end of the After Ever Happy, Landon got married—but readers everywhere have been wondering who will get to call the nicest boy in the After series their forever love? Read it and find out!

“I'm so excited for everyone to get
Published December 12th 2016 by Heyne (first published December 6th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Nothing Less, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nothing Less

~Poppy~
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
"With her I can be more than the nice guy. I can be more than someone's best friend. I don't have to solve everyone else's problems and neglect my own when I'm with her."

I liked this book better than the first but in some points it was a little boring.
Thank god Landon end up with the girl I wanted (I'm not going to tell) :P
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

We're back with Landon.

He has an old soul.
A wise-beyond-his-years smile and a heart of dripping gold.

description

Landon and his girl troubles!

We start off right where we left him in the first book.
He just had almost-sex with Dakota and now Nora is here and they're making cake...

Landon is not sure what he's supposed to do about his love life. He just knows that he's horribly attracted to Nora. But that girl seems to carry all the secrets and problems of the world inside of her. And she doesn't seem to wan
Taylor Knight
I was sent a copy of this book by the publisher.

I'm not a big fan of Anna Todd's books (I think she's a really cool person though). I really hated After but I thought Nothing More was a lot better compared to After. I still didn't like Nothing More but there was so much improvement in the writing.
I didn't plan on reading Nothing Less but the publisher sent me an unsolicited copy and I felt bad not reading it. I am pleasantly surprised to report that I thought there was even more improv
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

We're back with Landon.

He has an old soul.
A wise-beyond-his-years smile and a heart of dripping gold.

description

Landon and his girl troubles!

We start off right where we left him in the first book.

Karlita | Tale Out Loud
Actual rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars
You've taken it all from me. There's nothing left to give her. You have it all.
After Landon found Nora with a trash bag full of clothes, it was clear that the relationship between them changed. Landon knew that there was something going on and he felt a compelling need to take care of her. But Nora carried too much baggage. She did not want to be fix neither need a knight shining armor to save her from her sh*t. With Nora keeping secrets, could she promise
Nika
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
B.O.R.I.N.G.

Not that I expected anything else, but it really bothers me that Id rather have read about Hardin and Tessa again than continuing Landons story.

I even feel a bit bad about it, because hes the good guy and practically what every girl should wish for. But between his constant wondering about Nora, his emphasizing on how very normal is and the abundance of twilight related statements (stop comparing yourself with Bella Swan, you are a guy!!!!!!!) theres not much left. Is there more to
Crystal
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nothing Less starts off right where the last book left off. Landon and Dakota have ended things, but somehow they can't give each other up yet and sometimes that can be a problem. Landon finds himself wanting to know Nora more and more, but she is hell bent on keeping him out.

Landon is such a sweet guy! He has always been that guy, even in the After Series. He's always been the one Tessa can lean on and even at times Hardin, so I guess it was time that Landon be the one struggling to figure his
JoDeen
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

After reading Nothing More I could not wait to get my hands on Nothing Less. When I got an ARC of this book early I literally squealed. The minute I got it I started reading it and I could not put it down . I could not stop reading no matter how I told my self okay just one more chapter and we will save the rest for later nope that didn't work for me . I devoured this book in just a few hours and I loved it ,Nothing Less was fantastic book by Anna Todd.

We literally pick up with Landon right wher
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Boy, so much happened, secrets were unveild, choices were made.
I am so so glad Landon finally realized his worth and how Dakota didn't really love him. I love how everything played out and how it ended.. yes! For a second there I was afraid my ship was gonna sink. Thank the Lord it didn't. Landon deserved real love, someone who truly appreciated him in every way. My baby. So happy.
Lisa
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I finished what she has written so far! Slow going but I still like it......I know Landon marries, just who does he choose?!
Aug 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
And thus concludes the After side-story that I'm fairly certain nobody asked for and nobody wanted.

During the first book, I wasn't sure who Landon would end up with. Although if you ask me, he should have ended up with neither of them, because they're both petty, awful people and Landon deserves a princess... not spoiled, entitled assholes who think that they can simply just use Landon and then toss him aside when he's done.

But during the course of this book... Gee, I wonder who he's going to
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Book Review: 5+ Stars

Another addictive story written by the lovely Anna Todd. Nothing Less is the conclusion of the Landon Gibson Series and I couldn’t love Landon and Nora more! This book felt different from the first one in so many aspects. It’s more intense, there is more drama, Landon’s life is messier and but definitely sexier.

I’m not saying much about what happens in this book, but I can tell you, it was awesome! I loved the ending, especially I loved the little chapter in the future
Michael
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Landon is a young twenty year old knows very little about love. While he is the mediator between Tess and Hardin relationship,yet he is vulnerable to being taken by someone. Besides his prior relationship with Dakota,the two of them parted ways but not on good terms. As he tries to juggle his love life,He is attracted to Nora.

Nora is off limits, she is not someone that he would date because she is a closed book that prefers to not be open. Persistent to establish a connection with her, nothing
✧ ᗩƝƝᗩ ✧
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book☺ After Nothing more was a bit of a disappointment for me I didn't like it at all, I wasn't looking forward to read Nothing less. The story line was boring and eventhough I really liked Landon during after I couldn't connect with him in that book. But I think Nothing less was better. Especially het style of writing became a lot better. I would recommend this book for everyone who loved After💖
Maria Mercedes
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kaja
Jun 02, 2019 rated it liked it
I was pleasantly surprised by the first 200 pages as I thought this book would be as desastrous, redundant and logically at fault as the first one. I was quite interested in what happened but the ending and the explanations were just meh in my opinion. There was a lot of drama about stuff that just wasn‘t as dramatic. I‘ve read better backstories/explanations in other New Adult books.
Nicole Kleffner
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I just as pleased with this as I was the first one!! I’m very happy with the way this all ended.
Charlotte Blickle
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anna-todd, favorites
Ahhh😍this book was really, really, really good and i really enjoyed it ❤
It was definitely better then the first one ❤and i totally fell in love with landon😍
Kimberly Kowalski
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tracy (The Pages In-Between)
Overall a good book..
Lisa Mandina
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's hard to rate the Landon books. Actually my rating would probably be closer to 3.5 than 4 stars again. But I rounded up. I liked finally getting the answer to who Landon would end up with, who that mysterious wife of his that was mentioned, but not by name, in the After series. This one was truly better than the first in this series, but overall, just not as addictive as the original series. There are so many scenes and things I wish that had been included in these. You should definitely rea ...more
Wit & Wonder Books
***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

Writing: Great
Violence: Some: Minor
Sex: Explicit
Narration: 1st Person, alternating

Nothing Less by Anna Todd is the second installment in The Landon Series.

Being a nice guy isn’t always easy, but that is exactly what Landon is. Always putting others needs and feelings ahead of his own, it’s time that he focuses on what he wants and needs, and what he wants and needs is Nora.

Nora is struggling with her own needs and desires. She wants and desire
Michele
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Nothing Less was the second book in Anna Todd’s newest series, Landon Gibson, and it was pretty much just what I was hoping for. With a solid storyline, a likable–make that a lovable–hero, and a sweet HEA, I think this will appease fans nicely.

‘Landon is the only person I know who just says what he means; he has no problem talking about wrongs and rights and admitting faults. The world could use more Landons.’

If you’ve read any of Todd’s After series then you probably kind of fell for good guy
Jamie
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Landon seemed like a completely different person in this book! Thank you Anna Todd! He wasn't as meek as the boy we read about in the first book, instead being able to assert himself and act like a man. He came out of his shell and we got to know the background behind the main characters, but I feel both books could have been combine to one--I'm not entirely sure why it needed to be broken up into a series. Also, the steamy scenes in the first book were lacking and this book finally had some rom ...more
Yi Le
Dec 03, 2016 rated it liked it
I wasn’t too much a fan of the first book, but I figured I would finish this series and see how it would all turn out. This one picks up right after the last one left off. It was alright, better than the first one in my opinion, but still nothing special. I think the story could have been told in only one book, by leaving out some of the superfluous details or repetitions. I still had some issues, but I won’t talk about them because of spoilers. I just don’t think this author is for me.
Joyce Aguilar
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Read thru WattPad and I can say I was entertained. The story is so short though like just a few days in the life of the characters. I was hoping to read more of the story after the first book but it just goes on and on with the same topic of trust and lies... like nothing is happening!!! The story unfolded only on the last 5 chapters, and it is still not finish. I will just wait til the next complete book is finished in Wattpad.
HiddeninB
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I'm so sad that it's the last book but really After is my favourite saga of all the time. Anna is a beautiful writer, and I love the fact that she wrote Before and Landon series because this is exactly what i love as a curious girl to have every details of each characters lives. Love you Anna and Thank you.
Shannon
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sara
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
the ending was a little bit too quick and like in your face but i still feel a deep connection to all thr characters
Electra Baskerville
Beautiful

I loved finding out more about Landon and who he chose to marry!! I'm so happy he found happiness with his true love!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• No Excuses: A Memoir
  • Muhammad Ali: Unfiltered
  • Beautiful Boys (Beautiful Bastard, #1, #2, #3)
  • The Monsters In Your Neighborhood (Monstrosity, #2)
  • Reality Ends Here
  • Hexomancy (Ree Reyes, #3)
  • The Reluctant Reaper  (The Reluctant Reaper, #1)
  • Deceptive Innocence: Part 2 (Pure Sin, #1.2)
  • Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes
  • SEAL Survival Guide: A Navy SEAL's Secrets to Surviving Any Disaster
  • Corliss (Girls of Spindrift, #1)
  • The Stuff: Unlock Your Power to Overcome Challenges, Soar, and Succeed
  • Reconstructing Brigid
  • Once Upon Now
  • Majix: Notes from a Serious Teen Witch
  • The Soul Collector
  • The Hunt (Rachel Benjamin, #4)
  • Trickster (The Ustari Cycle)
Anna Todd is the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling author of the After series, The Spring Girls and The Brightest Stars.

Hailed by Cosmopolitan as “the biggest literary phenomenon of her generation,” Todd began her career on the social writing and reading platform Wattpad where she wrote stories on her phone, publishing a chapter almost daily for over a year. Her hobby soon became h

Landon Gibson (2 books)
  • Nothing More (Landon Gibson, #1)
“The order of the steps isn’t important. Either way, we end up the same place.” 0 likes
“What are you two going to do?”
Hardin sighs, and I tighten my grip on my bride’s hand. My mom laughs, and Hardin brings his fingers to his mouth. Tugging on his lips, he says, “Get married.”
“Really? Does she know that?” I ask, raising my brow.”
0 likes