Start by marking “Country Life (Rose Farm Trilogy, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Country Life (Rose Farm Trilogy, Book 2)

Country Life (Rose Farm #2)

4.86  ·  Rating Details  ·  56 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Have you ever met someone you couldn't live without, but knew they would be better off without you?
Abel Lee has. He met Savannah Mae and he can’t live without her, but he is determined to not be with her until he is deserving of her.
Have you ever made a rash decision and realized it was a mistake?
Savannah Mae has. She made a decision based on inadequate evidence that ma
Published March 8th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Country Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Country Life

Heaven
Jan 15, 2016 Heaven rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brenda Kennedy has a best seller on her hands with this series. Abel Lee has met the woman for him but his past wont stay in his past. This could very well ruin the life he wants with Savannah Mae. From the moment I started readingthis book I couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read the conculsion to this series.
Dove Bailey
Jan 19, 2016 Dove Bailey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is Abel’s past coming back to haunt him? Will it interfere with the relationship he would love nothing more than to have with Savannah Mae? Or will love triumph all? Just like most retired professional boxers Abel Lee has a past he’s not too proud of, but he never expected his past to follow him back to his home town of Rose Farm, Ohio. Will the threatening notes continue to be sent to him and Savannah Mae? Will it ruin their relationship for good? With a killer still at large will Abel Lee be a ...more
Sherry
Jan 09, 2016 Sherry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book. As soon as I began reading this book, I lost all sense of self, as though becoming part of each story. This author immediately captivates you in her magical and intriguing web with a well paced story line and filled with characters who are so in depth that you find yourself feeling like you know them on a personal level. Her imagination and perception of how this story should really be told is completely outstanding and this book deserves way more than five stars. I was completely ...more
Melissa Harvey
Jan 16, 2016 Melissa Harvey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I devoured this book! It was amazing and totally held my interest from start to finish. It was well paced and flowed wonderfully. Abel Lee and Savannah Mae had a little bit of a rocky start due to someone from Abel's past stirring things up. I can't say too much more without giving things away but I will say that as always with Brenda's books this is a must read. Prepare yourself to try and figure out the puzzle to this story you won't be disappointed!
Delfina Pelayo
Jan 23, 2016 Delfina Pelayo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ohhh I so love the book especially when I was glad that able lee was getting his second chance.This book has really outdone more of story. I can't wait for the next book and also more of brendas books she is a great author and also has some great ideas that keep us readers in love with her books. Great job and lets hurry with the next one..
D.B. Jones
Feb 18, 2016 D.B. Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've had the pleasure of reading all of Brenda Kennedy's books and love each one. This author continues to excel in her character development and story line. I picked the book up and started reading early this morning and could not put it down until I finished. A great read! I highly recommend this book, and cannot wait until the next one is released.
Zoe Wilson
Mar 15, 2016 Zoe Wilson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finished this book in 2 days! It will feel strange havimng to wait for the next book in the series,as all the books in the other trilogys had already been published. I know that the wait will be worth it though.

When I first started this series,I missed the characters form the other books. However,it didn't take long for me to fall in love with the residents of Rose Farm. I love how tightly knit the community is and how they all pull together to help one another. It just goes to show that you don
Erica
Mar 07, 2016 Erica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness, I thought I loved Freedom Trilogy more than any I've read until I read the first book in the Rose Farm Trilogy. As much as I loved the Freedom Trilogy and the fact that it introduced me to an amazing author, I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of Rose Farm.
In Country Life, Able and Savannah are getting closer until Able's past comes back to haunt him and becomes a threat to Savannah and her little boy.
Savannah has to make a decision. No matter how much she wants to be with Able Lee a
Cathy Stotts
Feb 18, 2016 Cathy Stotts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book by Brenda Kennedy. And this book/series is special to me because it takes place in and around my home town. Loved thinking this story is happening just down the road from my house. And what a story..man leaving his hometown to make a living in the big city by being a prize fighter, then returning to his roots only to find his one true love, and realizing his place is in the country where he was born and raised. And the twists and drama Brenda spins on the story is incredible. ...more
Teresa  -Poised Pen Productions
In this second book of the Rose Farm Trilogy Savannah Mae has made a decision that will likely destroy any chance of a future with Abel Lee. He has vowed to keep his distance and become the man that is deserving of Savannah’s love. But when Savannah Mae starts receiving threatening notes, staying away from the woman that he loves becomes hard to do, especially with a serial killer stalking the streets of Rose Farm, OH.
This author has a gift for bringing readers into the story. The characters are
Heather Cicio
Jan 24, 2016 Heather Cicio rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book from the author! This is the second book in her latest trilogy! Being known for cliffhangers rings true here! I thought the ending of the first book made me anxious but this one takes the cake!! Absolutely amazing! I don't want to write any spoilers but once again the mystery letter sender has devastated us at the ending by sending a threat with a photo that involves our hero! Will this be the last straw for Savannah Mae? Will she let Abel Lee explain? Is the kille ...more
Nicole
Feb 15, 2016 Nicole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
This is the second book of the trilogy The Rose Farm. This book picks up where our last cliffhanger has left off. With a killer at larger and someone sending notes to Savanah Mae, are they related? Could it be the same person? Do you believe in coincidences? Will Abel Lee's past destroy the future he truly wants? Will Savanah Mae walk away?
There are some beautiful moments you get to share with some amazing characters. I would rather say people because that is how I felt while I was reading these
Casey
Jan 27, 2016 Casey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book from the author. I have read all of Brenda Kennedy's books and enjoyed them all. This book is no exception. Ms. Kennedy has a way of making you feel like you are part of the story. Savannah Mae is dealing with a sick child when she receives something shocking and assumes the worst. Abel Lee doesn't think he's good enough for her. A baby is born and brings a family together. Another murder and no idea who the killer is. This book gives you all of that and more!! How ...more
Ashley Stevenson
I received a copy of this book exchange for an honest review. Abel past coming back to haunt his new relationship. Savannah Mae has been strong through everything but will she understand everything about Abel past or runaway from their future. Can't wait to read the next book. Love these books by Brenda!
Lou Mohler
Feb 18, 2016 Lou Mohler rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As usual our queen of Cliffhangers leaves us hanging. Her books make me fell like I am part of her characters, they become my friends. I can't wait to see how their life turns out.
She keeps you on the edge of your seating and waiting for the next book.
deborah hill
Mar 09, 2016 deborah hill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it like always

This is the author I can't get enough of. I have read every one of her books and am always glad I did. The characters and what they face is believable. This book was excellent. Loved it. Looking forward to the next one.
Andrea Fleury
Mar 08, 2016 Andrea Fleury rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

I loved both books in this series. The books have a great story line and they flow very smooth. I love the names of the characters and the ending has made we feel excited and nervous for the next one in the series
Amy Sperry
Feb 18, 2016 Amy Sperry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You will laugh, you might cry and you will definitely not be disappointed in this part 2 of the Rose Farm Trilogy. Abel's past has come back to haunt him and may possibly ruin the best thing that has every happened in his life. Will too many rash decisions and bad events ruin his return to a more simple life? Or will his love and search for the truth be able to overcome the odds?? You gotta read it and find out!!
Jessica Means
Jan 23, 2016 Jessica Means rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love all these characters and can not wait till the next book. The story pulls you in and has you loving all the characters with little effort. Great book to read.
Marie Dickerson
Jan 23, 2016 Marie Dickerson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED THIS STORY, AN AWESOME CLEAN SMALL TOWN COUNTRY ROMANCE, CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR # 2 IN THIS TRIOLGY. BRENDA GETS BETTER WITH EACH BOOK SHE WRITES
Stephanie Smith
Apr 03, 2016 Stephanie Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
This book was amazing, as is all of Brenda Kennedy's books! I cannot wait for book 3, Country Love!!
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Louise
Louise added it
Jul 16, 2016
Amy Dunnett
Amy Dunnett rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Dani
Dani rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2016
Lourdes Lopez
Lourdes Lopez rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Lori Bromfield
Lori Bromfield marked it as to-read
jackie kelly
jackie kelly rated it really liked it
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Brenda Kennedy is an award winner, an Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and a Publishers Weekly bestselling author. She is a true believer of romance. Her stories are based on the relationships that define our lives - compassionate, emotionally gripping, and uplifting novels with true to life characters, that stay with her readers long after the last page is turned.

Her varied, not always pleasant backgro
More about Brenda Kennedy...

Rose Farm (3 books)
  • Forever Country
  • Country Love (Rose Farm Trilogy Book 3)