Start by marking “Full Domain (Nice Guys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Full Domain (Nice Guys, #3)

Full Domain

(Nice Guys #3)

Honor, integrity, and loyalty are how Deputy US Marshal Kreed Sinacola lives his life. A former SEAL now employed by the Special Operations Group of the US Marshal Service, Kreed spent most of his life working covert operations and avoiding relationships. Never one to mix business with pleasure, his boundaries blur and his convictions are put to the test when he finally co ...more
Published January 12th 2016 by Kindle Alexander LLC

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

Merry Christmas to me! Thank you Santa for the latest (and last WAH) Nice Guys novel.

Kreed and Aaron....

I honestly didn't remember much of Kreed or Aaron from the last book. This book does pick up where things left off and the continuing plot does get resolved!

Be warned this is a long book. But it never felt long and I was never bored. The build up and sexual tension between Kreed and Aaron was delicious. It's not until about the halfway mark when they finally give in to that tension
Julio Genao
Jan 13, 2016 marked it as no

...she named him:

"kreed"
DW
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-love
⭐⭐⭐⭐4⭐⭐⭐⭐ for the Sexy as Sin U.S. Marshall and the nerdy computer hacker.

photo B0A8AB2F-F927-46C7-8BC9-3F171BC8C881_zps2r1u2dby.gif

As sad as I am that I am finished with this fantastic series, I must move on. I have loved every book and every one of these guys. I love when I feel so connected with the characters.

photo 5562A891-583E-40B2-B05C-E351F4A6E30F_zpsr68x09tx.gif

In Full Domain, we finally get closure and the hate groups are finally exposed. We also learn things about some of the guys that we didn't know in the beginning. It was fast paced for the most part. I am guilty of skimming some pages becau
~Mindy Lynn~
3.75*

This book was one I was extremely excited to read. Unfortunately once I started reading it I felt a bit lost. Not the author's fault, completely mine. My memory is complete shit so when I am reading any book in a series I usually like to read the previous books so I can refresh my memory of what is going on in the story before I continue with the new one. I didn't do that this time. So it's completely my own fault I was in the dark for a bit. But the further I read on the more I started to
Elsbeth

BR, January 12th with Momo.

BookTrailer

*4,5 Church Boy stars*

Great end of the series!! I loved this one the most.

It all started with Jace and Colt, with Colt’s attack which brought us to Mitch and Cody. Cody nearly lost his life during the investigation that Mitch was looking into since Colt’s attack. Book 3 picked up where #2 ended and it was clear the reason why gay men were attacked / killed was bigger than originally thought.

Here we have Kreed, Mitch’s Deputy US Marshal partner and this awes
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4.5 - "Don't get honey where I get my money" - stars

Ok that's not really a good tagline but I cracked up when I saw that quote in the book.

I don't read M/M that often but Kindle is one of my go-to people to read. I've been anticipating this book since the story line began in Book 1.

Also did you know that there is a cult in Midlothian, Texas? LOL, J/K!

photo 15241990_zps4turxcpq.jpg

Kreed is a U.S. Marshall. Mitch (Kreed's partner) has a hacker friend named Aaron who has been assigned to assist with this case. Kreed wants
Sabrina

I fell in love with Kindle Alexander's m/m books from the very first chapter of the first book I read by her. I love her writing style and she never fails to write some smoking hot scene.

I liked Kreed and Aaron together, they were a really cute couple. My low-ish rating is because I was just bored with their story. I can't say for sure what it was, but I didn't connect with the story and got to the point where I started to skim so I could get it over with. I still enjoyed the overall story, I j
Gigi
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
It took me long enough, but I'm done! I have to be honest and tell you it dragged a bit for me and I had 3 stars in my head, but then the super, colossal epilogue happened and I was jumping with joy!!

A more detailed review soon.
Beth
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
5 Church Boy Stars

Kreed

Oh My Lord. Let us bow our heads for a moment of thankful prayer.

Warning: This is the 3rd in the Nice Guys Series. You could read it as a stand alone but I do not recommend it. The characters from the first two books are in the story line of this book AND the story line is a continuation. But the main reason to read the others first is because they are just so freaking good.

Kreed is a US Marshall. He has been on the case of a killer for a while now. And it's personal. His fri
Wendy
OMG this book ;)

photo ovaries-3_zpspsos3eu5.gif

This is the third book in this series and for me...it's my absolute favorite of the three.

I loved Kreed and Aaron. They were both such amazing characters. I loved the fact that they were so different, but still both badasses in their own way. We have one hot, ex military deputy and one hot, geeky, mastermind hacker ;) Seriously...what's not to like ?? Both are forced to work together for the FBI, to solve the case that's been the center of the previous books.

The mystery finally
BWT (Belen)
3.5 Stars

I have been ridiculously excited about this final installment in the "Nice Guys" series ever since I first read about bad-ass former Navy SEAL turned Deputy US Marshal SOG team member Kreed Sinacola in Full Disclosure. Then, as soon as hackitvist Aaron Stuart appeared on page and shot Kreed down...well, I just knew those two would go together like peanut butter and jelly.

peanut butter jelly

And I was right! Aaron's a hottie bad boy and totally irresistible to Kreed (AND Aaron's got ink and nipple rings! Ni
Jaime
5+ Stars!! This book was excellent! There is passion, mystery, action..loved it!!! Highly Recommended Read!!

This is an amazing story and the perfect ending to the Nice Guys Series by Kindle Alexander. In this story we have two men who are brought together to work a federal investigation. Kreed Sinacola is a bad boy in his own right, the former Navy SEAL now works in the Special Operations Group of the US Marshal Service. To put it simply, Kreed is one bad ass man! Aaron Stuart, he is with the NS
Arch Bala
I’m not even sure how to start with this one because normally after reading a book from Kindle Alexander, I’ll be blabbing about it from all sides of the internet but this last installment of the series just left me highly unsatisfied and I dunno, maybe I was expecting so much more from it. I feel that there was nothing new in this book – just different names and basically a mixed-up of characters from the previous books. The whole thing was just way too difficult to read (aside from it being to ...more
Makhda

What I liked :
- The UST between them. *drooling*
- Hot sex scenes.
- Rendezvous with Colt, Jace, Mitch, Cody, Tristan and Dylan. :))
- The epilogue saves it all. Yaaayy!

What I disliked :
- Long book is long. Felt dragged.
- Too much sex for me.

Melissa Mcentyre
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Full Domain, Book 3 in Kindle Alexander’s Nice Guys Trilogy, is the must read wrap-up the readers have been waiting to get in their hands. Full Domain has Kreed Sinacola, Deputy US Marshal, a former SEAL now employed by the Special Operations Group of the US Marshal Service and Aaron Stuart with his highly sought after computer skills from the National Security Agency brought together to work on Mitch Knox’s case from the first two Books of the Nice Guys series. As you have realized, you will be ...more
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
#mustclick #loveislove http://amzn.to/1PN4qDK
To truly appreciate this book please read Double Full and Full Disclosure first
I am going to read this review as if the reader as read both so if you haven't stop reading this review and go one click both books and these three combine to form an amazing story arc!

I don't know if the 5 stars is for the book or the whole series because this book had a lot of Colt and Jace, Double Full and Mitch and Cody Full Disclosure and they solve the crime runs thru
Bo
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Ending to Perfect Series

If there is one MM action series that has captured the hearts and libidos of readers over the past year with a theme that is spot-on for our times it’s this one. Kindle Alexander, who has provided readers with so many wonderful novels and superbly drawn characters, outdoes herself in this rollicking, frightening, lascivious and sometimes hilarious finale to a series that has introduced us to six exceptionally masculine gay men—whom she brings together for this del
Victoria  love books
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm
Overall book rating: 5 Amazing stars
Audio book: n/a
Book Cover: 5 stars

description

This was my favorite of the 3 books I fell in love with Aaron from the first moment he was introduced to us and I was not disappointed. This book had a lot of soul and feelings. I love the way Kreed handled Aaron and how they overcome all the complicated aspects with almost no issues of fights it just made me giddy.

Karen
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
I tried, I really, really, really tried...but this one, just didn't work for me.
Let me start by saying I was totally sure that this was going to be the best book of them all. Book 1 for me was ok, 3 stars is a solid read in my world. I had a couple of niggles but still overall a worthwhile read and book 2 for me was even better 4 stars so this was going to be awesome, right? Right?...wrong.

Sorry but if you really liked this book you might want to move on because I'm the contrary kid sitting ov
~Kristin~
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Star
I am a big fan of this series, and I thought this was a great end for these hot, snarky, sexy "Nice Guys."
Eva
Great finale of the series, and it was wonderful to see the whole gang. Very enjoyable
Debra
Review originally posted at Sinfully.

Ever since Aaron shot down Kreed’s video conference come-ons in Full Disclosure, you knew the sparks would eventually fly, and fly they do in Full Domain. Aaron still doesn’t make it easy for Kreed, but then again everything about Kreed makes it hard for Aaron. Aaron is hiding quite a bit underneath that computer geek persona and Kreed is determined to find out everything about the man, no matter how patient he has to be.

Full Domain picks up right wh
Chantel
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! This is the perfect ending to this incredible series! Kindle has done it again!

5 STAR BOOK that only can be devoured instead of simply read!

I have been waiting for this book and was super excited when it arrived on my kindle. I had this book devoured in hours. I could not put it down and was up way past my bedtime reading it. When I finished this book I was speechless and in awe of the stunning story-line. I love Kindle Alexander's writing! She writes with such passion that you can not h
Alona
Instead of reviewing this book...
Let's talk about the "I love to hate Kindle Alexander" thing that is so "in" right now, shall we??
Thank you!

WTH??
I mean, yes, I get that it's not for everyone, and especially for some "hard core" m/m readers, but honestly, where does all that hate comes from??

Her books are simple- man meets man, the chemistry is high, the sex is hot, the love comes next, a tiny bit of mystery+action... HEA!
Her writing? Yes, she might not be the next Polizer winner, but I read SO
BR11
Kindle A. is not for me... I try, but nope. The story bored me to tears. The pet names the MCs had for each other were ridiculous. If I read one more "Church boy", or "kid" (for a grown ass man almost 30), I was gonna scream. And don't get me started on "Sin" ('you'll see why they call me Sin, and it's not because of my last name'). Ridiculous.
The one saving grace was that it was a hot read. But the price to pay was the story. Inconsistencies gallore and absurd situations.
Can't recommend. Barely
Tracy
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, 5-stars, favourites
5 +++ stars. I absolutely loved this book. i honestly did not want this to end. Seriously Kreed and Aarons first kiss was just as hot as any sex scene I've read in other books.

These guys are sexy as hell (sorry,heck) and this was an awesome conclusion to this series. just wish it wasn't over. will definitely be looking out for these guys in the next kindle alexander books. Any chance we could get a bonus book for Cody and Mitch's wedding????
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice guys don’t finish last…

This is the official last book in the series and I couldn’t wait to get started!

Kreed Sinacola is a Deputy US Marshal. He is dedicated to his job, extremely good at what he does and always willing to go the extra mile each and every time. Sounds a bit staid? Maybe a bit boring? Well, nothing could be further from the truth. Kreed is sizzling sex on a stick. Oh yes, gorgeous doesn’t begin to cover it.

He is evenly matched with Aaron Stuart, slightly younger but equally
Ana Rente
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC received in exchange for an honest review:

Full Domain is the third and final instalment in the Nice Guys series. It can be read as a standalone but it’s highly recommended that you read the first two to understand the entire context.

description

It all started with Colt and Jace, then with Mitch and Cody and now we have the pleasure (pun intended) to read Kreed and Aaron’s story.
I realized from the beginning that this book was different. It had a different vibe. Although the story is very intense, Kindle
Red Cheeks Reads
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WHO WRITES THE ABSOLUTE BEST M/M BOOKS EVER?! Kindle Alexander, that is who. I just can hardly explain my excitement when their books land on my kindle. It is so exhilarating, and we can we just take a moment, just a really small but important moment, to appreciate that hot as all get out cover. Go on, scroll up a little and drool, people. DROOL! Goodness. Any how, I have been dying for Kreed and Aaron. I knew there book was going to be smoking hot because Kreed is just so well, Kreed. You know, ...more
Bitchie
Welp, I did it! I finished the whole series. Books 2 and 3 weren't nearly as bad, as way out there with the stupid, as book 1 was, but I still don't get what all the fuss is about, how this author consistently sits on the top of all the charts, and wins all the fan awards. I just don't get it.

But I've satisfied my curiosity, not sure if I'll read any more by this author or not.

I will say that I think this book very much could have ended after the big mystery was solved, not with a bang, but with
  • Here Comes Trouble (Nothing Special, #3)
  • Six Degrees of Separation (By Degrees, #2)
  • Consent (Power Exchange, #3)
  • Long Time Gone (Hell or High Water, #2)
  • Red Dirt Heart 3 (Red Dirt, #3)
  • A Hunted Man (The Men of Halfway House, #2)
  • Dirty Heart (Cole McGinnis, #6)
  • Six Ways from Sunday (Southern Scrimmage #1)
  • Chance of the Heart (Chance of the Heart  #1)
  • The Truth As He Knows It (Perspectives #1)
  • Redeeming Rafe (Barretti Security, #2)
  • General Misconduct (Conduct Unbecoming, #2)
  • The Making of Matt (Souls of the Knight, #3)
  • Crash & Burn (Cut & Run, #9)
  • Unexpected Trust (Unexpected #2)
  • Deadly Lover (Exit Strategy #1)
  • Locked (PresLocke, #2)
  • A Forced Silence (Zero Hour, #1)
Website: www.kindlealexander.com
Email: kindle@kindlealexander.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author...

Nice Guys (4 books)
  • Double Full (Nice Guys, #1)
  • Full Disclosure (Nice Guys, #2)
  • Nice Guys Collection With Bonus Scenes