Start by marking “From Burning Ashes (Collector, #4)” as Want to Read:
From Burning Ashes (Collector, #4)

From Burning Ashes (Collector #4)

4.45  ·  Rating Details ·  1,296 Ratings  ·  131 Reviews
This war is not being played on a battlefield.

Killed by the man she loves, not even death is kind to Zoey.
Neither life nor her fae powers will let her go in peace.

In this final installment, Zoey’s strength, determination, and trust are put to the ultimate test. In the fight to protect the people she loves and stop DMG from experimenting on fae, humans, and animals to cre
ebook
Published June 1st 2016 (first published May 30th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about From Burning Ashes, please sign up.

Miranda Floyd I need this audiobook! I went to her blog page and left a comment asking about it. I hope she or her people answer me soon. I'm going thru Sprig…moreI need this audiobook! I went to her blog page and left a comment asking about it. I hope she or her people answer me soon. I'm going thru Sprig withdrawls. (less)

A Tribe Called Books
Apr 21, 2016 A Tribe Called Books rated it it was amazing
Normally my reviews are longer (yes longer than this one lol) because I over think. However, the less I say the more intrigued you will be. The series has ended and I am parts excited by how perfectly written the story played out and sad because these are characters I've grown to love.

When an author can depict an emotion with words that make you feel all of what is being said, then they've not only done their job, but did it well. This is how I feel about SMB's From Burning Ashes. None of the c
Dayna Wadge
Feb 28, 2016 Dayna Wadge is currently reading it
Can't wait for this book! !!!
Jess
I honestly didn't even think to connect this series with Brown's other series. They take place in the same world, at nearly the same time. And I didn't realize it until Zoey mentioned a girl with different colored eyes. Didn't even realize it when Lars made an appearance. I'm ashamed of myself :(

Pretty good overall. Loved Ryker. Loved Ryker and Zoey together. Loved Croygen. Zoey was pretty kickass too. Not gonna lie, Ember and Eli will always come first in my heart, but Ryker and Zoey gave them
Nic *The Wandering Bookaholic* Spears
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Heart-stopping, intense and mind consuming, this book...this series have completely over taken me from the start.

The characters were everything you'd want them to be, plus more. You fell in love with them and hated them. You felt their emotions running through the pages while they went through complete hell.

The plot...amazing!!!! I have never read anything like this before and I loved every single minute of it.

Stacey, you have a new fan. I have fallen in love with you
Rose Strong (Kljuc za knjigu Book Blog)
Read the whole review on English and Croatian here: http://kljuczaknjigu.blogspot.hr/2016/08/reviewrecenzija-stacey-marie-brown.html

The plot of the whole series is unbelievably unpredictable and it doesn't let us rest. We are constantly bombarded with a sexual tension, emotional pain, the funniest and the most bizarre images. Perfect!
The ending leaves me with a few questions and even with a hope of a possible spinoff novel. Hmmm...
Emily Sarah
Jun 25, 2016 Emily Sarah rated it it was amazing
That was a magnificent ending and probably one of my favorite epilogues. But also, I love how the author left it open enough so she could revisit the series if she wanted to.

Best book of the series by far.
Robiok
Dec 22, 2016 Robiok rated it liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
Let's start with saying I gave book 1: 5 stars and book 2 and 3: 4 stars.
So this means that in my opinion this conclusion had a HUGE drop.
I'm definitely disappointed.

I think over all this series is a good one but book 4...I'll make points:
1)the writing: I always thought it was a bit dramatic, with a lot of similitudes (really not needed because: Ehi, the reader is not an idiot you can trust me to know basic things thank you). It was also tiring because the time of the story was again and again s
Megan
Mar 27, 2017 Megan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!! Amazing ending!! So sad it's over!!!
Shawna  Wood (A Girl and Her Books)
From Burning Ash is non stop action from page one till the explosive end. Zoey, Ryker and the gang have spent months on the run that they finally decided to stop running and fight the forces bent on destroying them and the entire world. Zoey and Ryker are ready to burn it all done to end DMG and Valdik reign of terror. As the race to save fae and human alike Zoey and Ryker might have to sacrifice all to defeat the evil at the door.

It's bittersweet for me to see this series end. Ryker, Zoey, Spr
K.C.
May 31, 2016 K.C. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!! that was a really fun ride!! The whole series was great. I enjoyed the ending very much. There were some minor flaws that happened in all the books but all of them were still great. Despite the fact that Ryker and Zoey turning into a mushy couple, I didn't mind. I really hoped to read more about Zoey and Ryker... as well as other characters like Amara. We were introduced to some interesting casts in this last book like the Unseelie King and the Seelie Queen. I really wanted to read more ab ...more
Sally
Oct 15, 2016 Sally rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
Great book! Wrapped up the series perfectly! All story threads were closed perfectly and I have to say she did leave the door just slightly opened...who knows maybe we will have more from Ryker and Zoey.
See
Mar 05, 2016 See rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhh there's finally a cover!! So excited. Plus the guy has short hair? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
Sabrina
This series was amazingly wonderful
Jackie *Fire and Ice Book Reviews*
Stacey Marie Brown has been one of my favorite authors since I read her first book. I am sad to see another great series end, but excited to see what she has in the works for the next one.

I have truely grown to love Zoey, Ryker, and Sprig. And not to forget the other awesome characters along the way. They all feel like family.

Sprig is one of my favorite characters. I could always count on him to liven up the book with his love of honey, and his stuffed animal 'love" Pam. If there was trouble, yo
Akilah Raines
May 29, 2016 Akilah Raines rated it it was amazing
I told myself when I received the newsletter about this early release I was not stopping until I was done!! I a couple hours later I'm done and Stacey did not disappoint with this series. Going into this book I thought zoey is a cat with 9 lives but sometimes even a cat can't continually cheat death. From burning ashes had me in a trance all day I hung onto every page. But at times it knew some things as if I just knew what Stacey had in mind for this last installment. I had three to five I knew ...more
Christine Connolly
Excellent!

Once again Stacey Marie Brown has amazed me. I love this series (and the Darkness series) because it is full of adventure, excitement, and edgy romance. Zoey isn't a damsel in distress, she will smile while kicking your ass and the love and loyalty she has for her "family" is a force to be reckoned with. I loved how the book ended, it gave you a glimpse into the future but is not a cliffhanger. There is, however, enough information that leaves you craving more. This series blended beau
Bec
Jan 08, 2017 Bec rated it it was amazing
I couldn't get enough of this entire series and I will be looking for the author's other novels. Stacey Marie Brown has a way with words, with story telling. She ripped my heart out a few times and I sat in my chair staring into space for a long time just thinking about the ending of it all, so greatly it had affected me. I felt like the characters were part of me. I am a 34 year old woman and I even bought myself a stuffed monkey....lol. This is a series you will want to read.
Kate
Dec 13, 2016 Kate rated it liked it
Okay, so I truly loved this series, but out of all the books this was my least favorite. It was still very action packed, but I felt like I was missing some of the story. The ending though was amazing!! I was so happy to see (view spoiler) I was also happy to see that (view spoiler) made it to the end and Croygen might end up with her!!! The series was so good at least one of my top ten! Totally going to read it again and again ...more
See
Jun 03, 2016 See rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great ending

Waited a long time for this book!! It was jammed packed with action from beginning to end. Zoey is the most badass heroine I've come upon. She literally licks ass. She fights men, fae, other women. You name it, she fights it. I love her fiery personality.

I won't spoil much except I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a good ending to a great series.
Katie
Jun 07, 2016 Katie rated it it was amazing
Loved it .... wished there was more to this series! Gonna miss me some Ryker!
maria wilson
Jan 15, 2017 maria wilson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending!

I loved this series. The ending was perfect and tied everything together perfectly. Zoey went through soo much hell but the end was well worth it. Glad she got such a great happily ever after. I fell in love with every character in this book, I loved and looked forward to all the crazyness that came out of sprigs mouth, lol. The constant banter between the guys was too funny. I really hope there is a book made for Lexie and Croygen, that would be so interesting and fun.
Callie Mansanarez-Carranza
Mar 10, 2017 Callie Mansanarez-Carranza rated it it was amazing
One of my top favorite paranormal series! The lead female character is kick ass, strong emotionally and physically and is super easy to like. Stacey writes in a way that is super descriptive without you getting bored. In fact it's almost impossible to skim or skip sections!! You become so attached to the characters and get to know them all really well, and there's some sexy times to break up all the action adventure!!
Max
Feb 25, 2017 Max rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel like the ADD monkey, trying to get through every word from this book, and almost failing.

There were definitely funny lines, but occurring too much at inopportune moments.

Yeah, ok, Ryker is hot and primal but again, tension occurring at inopportune moments.

I just wanted to skip the unnecessary parts and get to the end.
Bonnie Bauer
Mar 20, 2017 Bonnie Bauer rated it really liked it
Really great story--bad language, adult situations. Definitely not a teen read.
Trisha Pham
Mar 20, 2017 Trisha Pham rated it it was amazing
In the end, I decided to give the last book 5 stars because *sigh* Ryker.
Sonja
Jan 04, 2017 Sonja rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-ebooks

I really loved this author's Darkness series, so I was kind of sad that this one just wasn't as great to me. And I think a good part of that has to do with Zoey. Throughout these four books she just did not grow on me with her attitude sometimes and her reckless decisions. And if anything, she urked me even more in this book. Both series had couples that were perfect for each other and I loved reading about them. So it was unfortunate that I loved Ryker the most out of the four of them
Hannah
Mar 16, 2017 Hannah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The BookWhisperer
Jan 15, 2017 The BookWhisperer rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Zoey and Rykers story comes to a close in this fourth installment to the Collectors series. I have loved this series from the first page. All the action and intensity promises a story much more than a simple romance between the opposing characters. I was anxious to get started on this story as I have been every other installment, but I must be honest that this one took me a bit longer to finish. I have been a fan of Zoey strong dependent character, but I really felt like she found herself in too ...more
Amanda Mintz
Mar 12, 2017 Amanda Mintz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Loved the whole series, sad to see end but awesome ending. The love and adventure kept me in the books the whole time, so hard to put down and go to bed. Can't wait to read more from this author.
Jemimah  Zafoune
I've been waiting for what has felt like forever for the last book in the Collector Series, especially after the way Stacey Marie Brown ended the third book in the series, Across The Divide. What an epic, teetering on the edge, hanging on by your fingernails cliffhanger that was!
Needless to say I was super excited when I heard that From Burning Ashes was just around the corner and as soon as it was released was straight on Amazon downloading it to my kindle.
I loved this book and it lived up to m
  • Broken Promise (The Broken Ones, #3)
  • Obsidian Music (Lion Security, #3)
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • Reap the Shadows (Steel & Stone, #4)
  • Shattered Pack (Alpha Girl, #6)
  • Dragon Mystics (Supernatural Prison #2)
  • Rival Magic (Dragon Born Serafina, #4)
  • Candidate (The Black Mage, #3)
  • Burn (The Rephaim, #4)
  • Crystal Crowned (Air Awakens, #5)
  • Charred Tears (Heart of Fire, #2)
  • Chasing Angel (Divisa, #3)
  • Fantasy of Flight (The Tainted Accords, #2)
  • Crossbones (Omega Days #4)
  • Immortal Mine (Alpha and Omega, #5)
  • Veiled Threat (Highland Magic, #3)
  • Cult of the Hexad (Afterlife Saga, #6)
  • Eternal Sacrifice (Mortal Enchantment, #4)
Stacey Marie Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt. She also enjoys books, travel, TV shows, hiking, writing, design, and archery. Stacey swears she is part gypsy, being lucky enough to live and travel all over the world.

She grew up in Northern California, where she ran around on her family's farm, raising animals, riding horses, playing flashlight tag, an
More about Stacey Marie Brown...

Collector (4 books)
  • City in Embers (Collector, #1)
  • The Barrier Between (Collector #2)
  • Across The Divide (Collector #3)