Start by marking “3 Breaths” as Want to Read:
3 Breaths

3 Breaths

A standalone novel from bestselling author, LK Collins. 3 Breaths will make your heart skip a beat while falling for the bad boy that you know you shouldn’t.

Synopsis-
Slumped on the floor of the New York City subway, I watched my fiancée take her final 3 breaths.
In that moment, everything changed.
The Krane Hensley I’d become because of Zoë vanished.
My life instantly shatte
Published February 29th 2016

Carissa
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s-2016

Nothing is guaranteed in life, everything could end tomorrow.

This one quote has epitomized the essence of this book. That change, is ever constant and time waits for no one. 3 Breaths is an emotional tale of turmoil, rage and heartbreak. One that will have you fighting to survive yourself.

After the untimely death of his fiance, Krane Hensley became a shell of a man. Fighting to survive, to breath, while surviving to Fight. His dreams became a brutal reality of inner war, that he unleashed upon
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"L.K. Collins" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: 3 Breaths
AUTHOR: L.K. Collins
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: 29th February, 2016

MY RATING

A quick, Emotionally, Intense, Riveting Read

“3 Breaths will make your heart skip a beat while falling for the bad boy that you know you shouldn't."

3 Breaths kicks off with Zoe taking her final 3 Breaths on the subway train home after a heavy night out drinking with friends, and
Debbie I Heart YA Books
I love so many things about this beautiful love story, 3 Breaths. First, the heartbreakingly accurate portrail of how the death of a loved one steals your own life away from you. Krane lost the love of his life, the person who was his very reason for living. The second is L.K. Collins awesome writing. She’s a talented storyteller. I love when an author can actually create an amazing storyline without doing what so many other authors do, and that is play off the miscommunication between the hero ...more
Lea ★
4 stars****

This is a powerful, emotional story of loss, recovery, hope and finding happiness at last.
Most of all, it is a story about life.
Two broken people healing each other one step at the time.
I was hooked from the prologue, and read it one sitting.
bookmarkbelles
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was perfection!!!
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
Dianne
My Rating: 2.5 Stars

He lost her the night of their engagement party. Zoe died in his arms and now Crane is adrift in loss and pain. The only person who truly understands what he is feeling is Zoe's sister, Ivy. Together they can talk and feel, no pretenses, no shame. But what happens when their friendship becomes more? Can they move on without guilt over Zoe?

3 BREATHS by L. K. Collins is a short, erotic read with some shallow romance, nothing soul deep or nearly as expressive as the sensual/sexu
diana marcela Ballestas
Durante los primeros capítulos me recordó mucho ‘The Air he breaths’ de Britainny C. Cherry, por ese aura lujubre y autodestructiva en el que se encuentra sumido Krane y las erradas formas de gestionar su dolor, igualmente por la extraña relacion que sostiene con Ivy, donde pese a que el esta hecho una piltrafa por la perdida de Zoe logra infundir en ella una fortaleza y un deseo de superación que ni el mismo siente. Lo mismo pasa con Ivy, quien logra sacar a Krane de sus estados de depresión má ...more
Shayna
You know the books that get your heart pumping faster and faster with each turn of the page? The kind of read that hits every one of your emotional buttons? The kind of book that makes everything else around you disappear? Well, 3 BREATHS by LK Collins was that book for me. We are metaphorically slapped in the face with immense love and adoration and then punched in the gut with complete fucking heartbreak.

This is an absolute gut wrenching romance about two broken souls healing each other one d
Coco.V
Feb 14, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (2/14/2018)!💝

Blurb:
In that moment, everything changed.
The Krane Hensley I’d become because of Zoë vanished.
My life instantly shattered to pieces.

Now, I live on a mission to survive each day and it’s become my greatest struggle.
I take my vengeance out in the cage, fighting anyone and everyone that will stand up to me. It gives me fleeting relief, but soon the pain crashes bac
D
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first ever LK Collins book... um why didn't you all tell me I should have read her stories a long time ago?
First off, I don't know how many of you pay attention to book titles or if this impacts whether or not you will read something but I love this title. So much significance to the story-- not just from the beginning situation but throughout the entire story. 3 is such a significant number for so many things in life and it fits perfectly for this story.
I enjoyed how Collins set th
Shyla Colt
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow..... This was an emotional rollercoaster. I won't lie. I was worried about Krane for a large portion of this book. The broken hearted man was lost after tragically losing his fiancee on their way home after engagement celebration. I know, it breaks your heart doesn't it? Ms. Collins will do that a lot with 3 breaths. Drinking, screwing, and self-sabotaging, Krane is sinking fast, save for the concern and care of Ivy, his deceased fiancee's sister.

The two have forged a bond as they struggle
Desi
DNF 67%

Que libro pa MAAAALO, Dioooos!!!

De lo que pude leer me parecieron unos terribles protagonistas.... el prota un GROSERO INSOPORTABLE... INSUFRIBLE CON SU FAMILIA.... MUY MUY IMBÉCIL!!

y eso de que te metas con la hermana de tu prometida fallecida (a quien amabas demasiado y por la que estas tan mal "supuestamente") y de repente te sientes atraído por su hermana..... no lo compro.... me parece algo de tan mal gusto....

de verdad no me gusto la historia, los protagonistas, la forma de hablars
Wit & Wonder Books
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Poignant and powerful, 3 Breaths will have you hugging your loved ones close and deciding to live each day as it might be your last.

Every single L.K. Collins novel I have read has been an emotional roller coaster for me and this read was no different. With the ability to shatter your heart and restore it by the conclusion, this brilliant Author takes you a journey with every turn of the page.

Everyday is a struggle for Krane after the untime
Akd
** 3 'Reason' Stars **

***Everything that I used to be is fucking gone now.***

I tried...

This book has potential, however I couldn't connect with any character.

For me, there was lack of depth. Everything happened within moments. Probably that's the main reason I couldn't empathise with this book.

I still haven't learned to not start reading a book full of expectations. Consequence of that is the emotion I'm experiencing right now.

3 Breaths it's told in the hero's pov. Krane lost his fiancée i
Renee Entress
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story is an emotional tug at your heart. It will break you down and heal your pieces back together.

This is Ivy and Krane’s story. Krane lost the woman he loved months ago. He is just going through the emotions of living. Ivy is also trying to deal with the pain of losing her sister. She can see Krane’s pain and wants to help him. Ivy is torn as she wants Krane but knows he is forbidden to her. He belongs to her sister. What happens when the one thin
Heather andrews
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I loved a beach scene that Ivy and Krane had it wasn't really anything important going on I just enjoyed the scene, “What’s that?” Ivy asks as I pull it up from the water. I hand her the perfectly round sand dollar and she stares at it like I just gave her a stack of cash. “You never find these intact and so…perfect,”she says." Ivy is a breath of fresh air, the girl is always honest, “no, I’m not. I’m tired. You woke my a** up in the middle of the night to eff, so I didn’t get a full night’s sle
Efrat Almog
2 stars
what can I say ???
at least it was free -):
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

This author isn't new to me. I have read her works before... loved and devoured them. This book was different. It touched my heart and soul, broke me down then slowly put me back together. I devoured this standalone in just one sitting.

This book was sexy, intense, passionate, and captivating. LK Collins takes her readers on an emotional journey that will leave readers hearts full of love. This is a second chance romance that was full of ups and downs, until the very last word.

This is Kr
Michele A.
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
Krane and Ivy share grief over the death of her sister, who was also Krane's fiance'. Both of them have leaned on each other for help through their grief. I really wanted to like this book but it moved too fast for me. From being destroyed by Zoe's death to finding love in a few short months together was hard to fathom. Krane's MMA fighting was part of the story but, most of the time, they were both aimlessly wandering around. Neither one of them were very reliable or showed the best common sens ...more
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
I expected a lot from this story and yet it failed me. I don't know what but it just felt all wrong. Their connection their chemistry just didn't seem all that convincing for me. I guess the beginning had you in the moment and then BAM it took me away from the feelings that I had on the Prologue.

So for me this was a downer. I just felt that it was wrong and I kept on saying that I wished the author had taken time to really pushed their connection in a way that would have me like them together.
Vicki Curtis
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful. A must read. Tissues required. This book draws you in from the start. Krane and
Ivy lose someone they love. Out of their loss and pain will Krane and Ivy find away to be together? Will they be able to breath heal and find Love again?
You will have to find the answers in the pages.
HeatherTX
Love the trailer for 3 Breaths....check it out! You'll want to read this one too!

Iona Fincati
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book definitely wasn't as angsty as I thought it wad going to be. It's a really sweet book.
Kristiana S
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017, new-author-2017
Selama baca buku ini, pengen buru-buru cepet kelar aja bawaannya. Bukan karena penasaran atau bagus ceritanya, tapi lebih karena aku bosan bacanya. Bah.. Alurnya gampang banget ketebak, karakter utamanya ga ada yang berkesan.
Loraine Oliver
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: romance readers
Recommended to Loraine by: Facebook posts
Shelves: reviewed-books
3 Breaths by L.K. Collins is a moving story of love developed out of terrible circumstances but more powerful because of the way it started.

Krane is a young man, who fell in love with Zoe and they were on their way home one night after their engagement dinner and at the subway station Zoe has a horrible seizure that takes her life! Krane was devastated by this and he went off on his own and just would not accept help from anyone. On top of that, Zoe's mother blamed Krane saying if they had not b
Happily Ever Chapter
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ FOUR-STAR ✩ REVIEW ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

⭐ ⭐ ARC Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review ⭐ ⭐

Judging a Book by it's Cover:
Heavily tattooed male looking defeated and/or anguished.
Synopsis SCREAMS "read me", therefore, I must!
Looking Deeper:
First person POV, Krane's perspective.
The book opens upon Krane and Zoe celebrating their engagement with friends. But tragedy strikes on the way home. The story continues several months later as Krane is still reeling from his loss, spiraling into a
Andrea
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Every breath is brutal, my life really has zero purpose now, and it’s hard to find a point to opening my eyes when I wake up each day"

"3 Breaths" it's the first book of this writer that I read, and it was a pleasure. I read it in one sitting and was quite an experience with many emotions along the way...
Starting with pain and grief to discover love in unexpected person.

"I laugh sadistically to myself.
I feel nothing.
Everything that I used to be is fucking gone now.
I’m empty."

Krane and Ivy are t
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Heartbreak affects everyone in different ways and sometimes we don’t know how to get past it. In this new novel by LK Collins, we are given a powerful rendition of what "Live your life as if today is your last day" really means.

Krane has lost his girlfriend Zoe, the woman he considered the love of his life, and depression completely consumes him. Collins gives a realistic depiction of the toll losing someone we love can have on a person. Krane doesn’t know what to do with himself and his relati
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Everything in his life was perfect, until is wasn't. One fateful night changed Krane and not in a good way. Watching the love of his life slip away became an unbearable nightmare for him. Lost to himself he went through the motions of being but not living. Krane was an emotional wreck and watching him struggle was a painful journey.

The only person who kept his somewhat grounded was Zoë’s sister, Ivy. Ivy lost to her own grief leaned on Krane to help her through this tragedy. He became her rock a
Bargain Basement: Signed Paperbacks & eBooks 1 4 Mar 14, 2016 03:28PM
Bargain Basement: 2 Signed Paperbacks & 5 eBooks 1 7 Feb 29, 2016 03:07PM
Bargain Basement: 10 ARC's of 3 Breaths 1 6 Feb 05, 2016 03:16PM
  • Never Been Loved (Never Been, #1.1)
  • Chains
  • From The Ruins
  • Black Sheep
  • Regret Me Not
  • Hero of Mine (Men in Uniform, #2)
  • Becoming a Legend (Kavanagh Legends #3)
  • Where We Began (Where We Began Duet , #1)
  • 120 days...
  • Shrouded in Blackness (The Blackness, #3)
  • The Darkest Frost, Vol. 2 (The Darkest Frost, #2)
  • An Aria in Venice (A Musical Interlude, #1.5)
  • The Groom Wore Plaid (Highland Weddings, #2)
  • The Fighter's Fierce Temptation (The Burton Brothers, #1)
  • Walk with Me (The Thin Blue Thread, #1)
  • Once and For All (American Valor, #1)
  • Not Another Vampire Book (Not Another Vampire, #1)
  • Hard to Hold (Hard to Play, #1)
LK Collins is the naughty alter ego for the husband-and-wife duo behind multiple bestselling and international bestselling novels. This real-life couple is downright dirty in the bedroom, which bleeds through the pages of their steaming hot stories. While LK writes the books, Mr. Collins, the tattooed god himself, is the mastermind behind so much of the page-turning sexiness.

If you are looking fo