Start by marking “The Little Pocket Book of Pug Wisdom: Lessons in life and love for the well-rounded pug” as Want to Read:

Renowned illustrator Gemma Correll presents sage advice for all pugs in this collection of hilarious cartoons.

Life for a pug can be confusing. On the one hand, people stop in the street and squeal at the cuteness of your appearance, but on the other people don't t
Published February 11th 2016 by Dog n Bone

To ask other readers questions about The Little Pocket Book of Pug Wisdom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Pocket Book of Pug Wisdom

Start your review of The Little Pocket Book of Pug Wisdom: Lessons in life and love for the well-rounded pug
Lauren
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a really cute book, designed as a guide for pugs. (Not a guide to pugs for humans... it's "for pugs"). The illustrations were funny, and this little book is great even if you don't have a pug (or if you can't get one).
Sofia
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the greatest book of all time especially for the biggest pug lovers, like myself. I have always dreamed of having a pug, but I haven’t gotten one ... yet. The pictures on every page and the little sayings and things the gentleman pug would think about made me smile and laugh. And to Gemma Correll: THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS BOOK!!!!
Susan Liston
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My pug gave me this for Christmas. I didn't realize that Gemma knew my pug . Obviously she does, because she was able to write a book about her. Or could it be that there are OTHER pugs just like my pug, and my pug was trying to let me know that she was not unique...ALL pugs are butts? Hmmm.
Sophie
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read with many sweet points!
Brandy
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the funniest dog book I have ever read, being a pug owner and lover myself, I too can relate!
Love this!
Eliza Christine
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
A sweet little book. It had me chuckling a few times with the assistance of imagining David Attenborough narrating it in my head.
Feb 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2017
Funny enough little book. Pugs are thier own breed with definitive inherite traits. These were well captured in this little book.

Was ok just not wow-ed....
Christine
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pug-books
This looks like just a compilation of the pug books Gemma Correll has put out in the past. It's still cute though for anyone who's never read her other books and of course her illustrations are delightful.
Tanya Davis
Dec 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Definitely cute, but I love all things pug. Gemma Correll points out all the wonderful pug characteristics we love.
Jess
El
Jul 01, 2019
Carlyn Rider
Mar 26, 2018

• All Wrapped Up (Geek Girl, #1.5)
  • Blue Moon
  • 101 TV Shows to See Before You Grow Up: Be your own TV critic--the must-see TV list for kids
  • Baby Blue
  • The Diamond Girls
  • Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy (Dork Diaries, #11)
  • Shakespeare On Love
  • The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #7)
  • Spot the Difference
  • Birthday Boy
  • Scarlett
  • Bittersweet (The Chocolate Box Girls, #2.5)
  • The Meltdown (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #13)
  • Toy Story 4: The Junior Novelization (Disney/Pixar Toy Story 4)
  • The Not-a-Pig (Mango & Bambang #1)
  • Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic [at Some Things] (Tom Gates, #5)
  • Kevin and Katie's Christmas Adventure (Aldi Christmas Carrots)
  • Fing