Start by marking “Body Modifications (Sealed with a Kink, #9)” as Want to Read:
Body Modifications (Sealed with a Kink, #9)

Body Modifications

(Sealed with a Kink #9)

Isaac and his Master Aubrey have been together for five years. In that time, Isaac has had numerous tattoos and piercings, his master slowly modifying his body, re-creating him. Now, though, his master has decided that it’s time for subdermal implants, pearls to begin with, in a very sensitive area.

Isaac isn’t sure about the idea, but he trusts his master with all of himse
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 47 pages
Published January 6th 2016 by Resplendence Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Body Modifications, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Body Modifications

Start your review of Body Modifications (Sealed with a Kink, #9)
Elena
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Review of Body Modifications and of the whole Sealed with a Kink...

To start with, I'm afraid 'body modifications' are not my kink... ;) Well, I do like me some sexy tattoos here and there. And I don't very much mind piercings, nipple rings or even cock rings are fine. But subdermal implants? That's big!

Nonetheless, the aftercare scene between Isaac and Master Aubrey is really touching and delicious at the same time... And I think there must be a very deep and true emotional relationship between
Serena Yates
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series about different kinks and the men who enjoy them just keeps getting better. Each book has been both informative and fun, and this latest volume is no exception. As far as I can see, body modifications are more serious than many other BDSM practices because they are pretty permanent. Personally I don’t understand the need to get them in the least, but so many people have them, I must be missing something. Tattoos and piercings are probably the most common in Western society, both on v ...more
Serena Yates
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
kerryann williams
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well written

This is a well written book and a great glimpse into the life style. This keeps your interest through out with the subs emotions and the doms responses.
Worth the money spent, would love to see more of these two in another story.
Lorraine
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love tattoos and don't mind piercings, but I am not sure about subdermal implants, having said all that, the trust and love between Isaac and Master Aubrey was so wonderful, I really would like a prequel with their back story in it.
My only concern was that they seemed so wrapped up in each other, I wasn't sure they really dealt with the outside world and that didn't feel healthy to me.
That aside, I really enjoyed this short book, and will certainly look for the earlier ones in this series.
Katy Beth Mckee
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, bdsm, series-books
Another great addition to the series. It is interesting to look at some of the variety that is out there within the context of a story between caring people. Isaac and Aubrey have been together and as the years pass Aubrey is slowing creating a work of art and making Isaac more and more his. For them it is a way to strengthen their relationship and demonstrate the love they have for each other to an even greater degree.
Donna
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There is so much trust, respect and love between these two its screaming HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
Fantastic as always...
kinky goodness
Shannon
Feb 15, 2016 marked it as just-can-t-do-it
Not really sure why I didn't like this one but it's definitely me that's the problem not the author or the writing so I'm not putting a rating in.
Heather Laughridge
Dyan
Mar 22, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Out Of Focus
  • Rushing In (Ace's Wild, #3)
  • A Brief, Yet Concise History of Tentacular Sex
  • Obsession of the Egoist (Egoist #2)
  • Bind Me in Steel
  • Cold Hard Cash
  • Wizard's Omega: An M/M Mpreg Romance
  • Primal Paradox (Men of the Pack #3)
  • Prince of Killers (Fog City, #1)
  • Rago
  • A Villain for Christmas
  • Jack Addison vs. Man-Ravishing Spider (Jack Addison vs. A Whole World of Hot Trouble, #1)
  • Jon's Downright Ridiculous Shooting Case (Jon's Mysteries, #1)
  • Jack Addison vs. Centaur Pimps (Jack Addison vs. A Whole World of Hot Trouble, #4)
  • Jack Addison vs. A Pack of Horny Werewolves (Jack Addison vs. A Whole World of Hot Trouble, #3)
  • Jack Addison vs. Nessie's Tentacles (Jack Addison vs. A Whole World of Hot Trouble, #2)
  • Jack Addison vs. Merman Seduction  (Jack Addison vs. A Whole World of Hot Trouble, #5)
  • Taji from Beyond the Rings
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Sealed with a Kink (9 books)
  • Plugs (Sealed with a Kink, #1)
  • Pushy Bottom (Sealed with a Kink #2)
  • Pony Play (Sealed with a Kink, #3)
  • Shaving (Sealed with a Kink #4)
  • Sounds (Sealed with a Kink #5)
  • Service (Sealed with a Kink, #6)
  • Boy (Sealed With a Kink, #7)
  • Bondage (Sealed with a Kink, #8)