Start by marking “Wait for It (Everything I Left Unsaid, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wait for It (Everything I Left Unsaid, #4)

Wait for It

(Everything I Left Unsaid #4)

In a blistering novel of raw emotion and desire, a tormented woman teaches an alpha male that money can’t fix everything...but love can.

Tiffany: After fighting for a new life, I don’t want to play the victim anymore. However, with three kids to raise, I’m getting desperate enough to make a deal with the devil. My estranged brother-in-law, Blake, says he just wants to help,
Published February 28th 2017 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Wait for It, please sign up.

Start your review of Wait for It (Everything I Left Unsaid, #4)
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this book because it does cross some lines but when I sighed contentedly at the very last scene, I knew I'd made the right choice. Tiffany has hit whatever is below rock bottom and the introduction of an entitled, hard Blake is not what she needs. She's proud but practical. She's hella strong but fragile in so many ways. She's fierce but sweet. She's flawed but still manages to make you believe.

Blake is a hard man that hides a soft center. He is cold, yet warm t
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
I started to give this book a four. Then I figured what the heck for? I LOVED it. I read the sucker in one day and lately that is a flat out dang miracle.
Bring it to mama!
 photo Nicki-Minaj-2_zpsmyadfvoh.gif

Now that I've grossed all of Goodreads out..let's talk about the book.

It opens a year ago when Tiffany (who is looked at as trailer trash) is in a hard way. Her brother-in-law Blake shows up and offers her money for her to just disappear. He has a fancy, smancy family and doesn't want Tiffany or her kids as part of that. Le
Sh3lly

ERMAGHERD. ERMAGHERD. SO GOOD.

Made me cry. Broke my feels. This is my second book by Molly O'Keefe and even better than Burn Down the Night (and that one was really good). I'm starting to think she's an auto-buy/read for sure. Contemporary romance is VERY love/hate for me (especially with "dark" themes and "broken" characters) but this one blew it out of the park. Perfect balance of everything.

I was worried how Blake was going to be, that he would be too much of a jerk. But no no no... Tiffany
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS

I wanted her. Every bit of her. And every thorn between us. I wanted the sharp corners and the deep shadows.

Ever since Blake first hit my radar in The Truth About Him I've been itching to get my hands on his story. It's no secret that I'm a sucker for the assholes, and let's be frank, there's no other word better to describe the man. He's cold, ruthless, and will spare nothing and no one to get what he wants.

While you could technically read this book as a standalone, I wouldn
✰ Liz ✰
~4.5~
"Forgiveness was impossible. We had to change."
description

Wait for It is the fourth book in the Everything I Left Unsaid Series. Although you can read this book as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading the entire series from the first book to grasp the depths of these character relationships and circumstances. Wait for It is the story of Tiffany and Blake. Both Tiffany and Blake have been present throughout the series, and it is finally their time to shine.

description
"The silence between us was jagge
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Money can't buy everything!!!" stars***

This was a wonderful ride!!!! I liked very much the previous book of "Everything I left unsaid" series and i liked this one even more!!!

Mrs. O' Keefe knows how to write stories that would keep your interest in high levels and i'm enjoying to spent some time in the company of her heroes!!!

The book started from the moment that we had already witnessed in the epilogue of the third book "Burn down the night"...

If you have read all the previous thre
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.75 stars!

“Whatever this is…this impetus you have to help me right now, I know it’s a lie. You’re not kind, Blake, and I’ve had more than enough lies in my life. I don’t want any more.”

Even though I have enjoyed the majority of this series, I shamefully did not really recall the main characters in this installment. Luckily we got a bit of a reminder at the beginning, and I honestly believe this book can be read as a standalone novel.

Wait For It is about a woman named Tiffany, who has thr
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

Apparently this is “Romance Week” on Goodreads, but since I was a victim of the Bowling Green Massacre Great Kindle Tragedy of 2017 (and also still addicted to the damn library challenge I already completed) I’m behind on my game. Sh3lly was kind enough to put this one on my radar last month and once I saw it was the next in the series that contained Burn Down the Night I was like . . . .

For those of you who know me, you know I do
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
4 STARS

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

A year ago Tiffany took money from her husband's brother with the condition to stay away from his family otherwise he would do everything in his power to take her kids away from her. Now she is sitting in front of her best friend's house about to crash a Christmas party. She is in dire straits and in need of help. Her abusive husband has found her and she fled with her kids through the bathroom window. Soon she will learn that the man she despises, the man wh
Jonetta
Originally posted on The Book Nympho

Tiffany Edwards is a 26-year old mother of three children under the age of seven and is separated from her abusive husband. Until recently, she lived in a dilapidated trailer in an equally squalid park but managed to make some very good friends. When her brother-in-law discovers her, Blake Edwards offers her money to disappear. Hurt and desperate, she takes the money and moves on. They have a chance meeting one year later when she shows up at Annie & Dylan's C
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
This is a story about the aftermath of domestic violence. You get a glimpse into the lives of not only the wife and kids, but the damage it has played to the family of the abuser.

I like to read these kinds of stories because I love to see people overcome such tragedy and not only heal, but thrive in a way they never thought they could. It's such inspiration and motivation to know life can get us down, but can't keep us down unless we let it. The power is in our hands, not someone else's to pick
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Wait For It
Series: Everything I Left Unsaid #4
Author: Molly O'Keefe
Release date: February 28, 2017
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

These characters...they are a land mine of many varied ways people can be thoroughly effed up, people. You will read about two characters who were so demoralized and damaged by life that they've started clawing at anyone in their path, in an attempt to stop the hits from raining down on them. Both wounded animals, yet dealing with it in the
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
It’s hard for me to rate Wait for It. Honestly, there’s nothing about this book that’s particularly bad. There’s nothing that makes it stand out either. I suspect my current book funk has colored my opinions. For what it’s worth, here goes.

When someone says, “Do you want the good news first or the bad news?” I always choose the bad news. The problem is that I can’t put my finger on what didn’t work for me. What I do know is that throughout the first 40% of the book I must have picked it up and p
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

I was really looking forward to Blake and Tiffany's story and I had no idea how Molly O'Keefe was going to pull this off.

Tiffany is a sweet mother of three who's been abused and left in a rundown trailer park barely surviving. Blake is a successful businessman who seems to have it all...and he just happens to be Tiffany's brother-in-law that she never knew about.

The first time they meet, he offers her ten thousand to make herself scarce...she ups him to twenty thousand and that's when sh
Dali
Happy Book Birthday

A raw, edgy and gritty contemporary romance with all the feels
“A tormented woman teaches an alpha male that money can’t fix everything . . . but love can.”

A year ago, Tiffany accepted her coldhearted brother-in-law’s money to get away from her husband and find her three kids’ a decent apartment. She’d rather eat nails than ask him for help again, but metaphorical nails won’t fill her kids’ bellies. Putting her pride aside, she reluctantly consents to Blake’s assistanc
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Oh Goodness!! I just love Molly O'Keefe! Such a fabulous read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This author has a magical touch when it comes to healing a broken soul. You can feel the anger and despair from the depths of your gut. You can feel the healing from the words she crafts about a single touch, a soul searching look, a hot hook-up that is so much more than that.

How do you begin to craft a book that is rich with raw emotion and passion? How can you grasp the right words to describe something that is mi
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

If you're not suffering from Booksalzheimers, like I do, you should remember Tiffany and Blake from the first 3 books. It's not necessary to have read them, but you should, because they were super-amazing! And it might help explain a thing or two!
BUT - this book is a complete standalone, so you really don't need to know about the other books! ☺

Tiffany is a young mom to three kids. Kids she had with Phil. Blake's good-for-nothing brother.
He's never been there for Tiffany and the kids. He's an ang
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
 photo 70CEFD63-F4F0-4C98-B0EE-906985A166E6_zpsp448xwqo.gif

The Everything I Left Unsaid series was my first foray into M. O'Keefe's writing. Since that time, I've picked up each and every new release she writes. I'd thought this particular series was complete until I found out Wait for It would be releasing. I knew this book would be unlike all the others in the series because of the two characters it highlights and the almost impossible chance that they'd bury the hatchet, much less fall in love.

Tiffany Edwards we met very early on in this series.
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, book-boyfriend
Molly O'Keefe's books are always surprising me. I read all books in the Everything I left unsaid series and each time I was worried I wouldn't like the book. I don't know why but I'm always wondering how this woman can put different stories with such different characters and make sense with her words.

The first two books were about the same couple, the third was about Max& Joan and finally with Wait for it I have Blake's story. I knew he was trouble, I knew meeting Tiffany would complicated thin
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
Let's get this out of the way right now: This is not a feel good romance.

This is the story of Tiffany and her superbadawful past and how she ends up falling for the person she least expects.

Truth bomb time! People suck. They make mistakes, they're complex and in general, they're assholes. And far out, Molly O'Keefe has a way of bringing an incredibly visceral sense of realism to her novels that is astounding. I had my heart in my throat learning about Tiffany's past. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO AWFUL?

And
Wendy
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4000-books, jun-17
Hot! Hot! Hot!
"Wait For It" is the 4th novel in Molly O'Keefe's "Everything I Left Unsaid" series.

Their lives a mess Tiffany and Blake are damaged by the same person - Tiffany's husband and Blake's brother Phil. Both are hurting and have boxed themselves in to prevent more hurt. They travel a long road , both individually and together, setting aside boundaries and limitations in order to find peace and love.

Ms. O'Keefe's storytelling keeps the reader enraptured in the characters' lives. A sexy
Syndi
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I did not know what to expect from Wait for It. I never read other books in this series. When I finished, I am not disappointed at all.

This book is sexy, fun and intense. The struggle for Tifanny as single mother is real. Her fear of her abusive ex husband, her low self esteem, especially about her body and her worries for her kids. She needs a man. A real man who loves her juat the way she is. Enter Blake. He is brave, unapologetic and strong hero.

Their romance is sexy and steamy. The seducti
Al George
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've got a secret: I have super high expectations of Ms. O'Keefe. This didn't let me down, but...

almost

Don't get me wrong. This is an amazing story and an amazing journey. It pulled at every single heartstring I had. It just wasn't the total gut punch that I expect which is weird because it is a gut punch. Does that make any sense? I highly doubt it. But whatevs.

Series: Indeed

Sexy times: Oh yes. If you dislike graphic, stay away. If you're good with it, read this book. Totes worth it.

Plan on reading
Farida
Update review: 01/26/17
* ARC provided by Netgalley *

Sadly, I am disappointed in book 4 of the Everything I Left Unsaid series. The connection between Tiffany and Blake felt so forced. I didn't really like how (view spoiler). Unfortunately, it fell flat for me.

low 3 stars
__________________________________
TIFFANY AND BLAKE! Omg. When is this being released.

Max about Blake in Burn Down the Night:

He was kind of the handsome women
Irene
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Wait For It was a quick, heartfelt and steamy read and I loved it!
I connected with the writing, the storyline held my interest all throughout the book.
The characters Tiffany and Blake were passionate, smart, frustrating and I loved watching their relationship unfold.
This was one of those books once you started reading you didn't want to put down.

Wait For It is the fourth book in the Everything I left Unsaid series, each book can be read as a standalone and I highly recommend them.

*Tha
Kim
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Blake Edwards is Dylan's business partner. He is rich, ruthless, and likes to be in control. He throws himself into work and gets a thrill out of breaking people. Deep down he is angry, resentful, guilty, and a masochist who sometimes needs physical pain to help overcome the pain he hides deep. His brother, Phil, is a source of some of the negative emotions. A year ago, he had the chance to help Phil's abused wife and kids who were in dire straights...but in true form he threw money at them to g ...more
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kERGZN

Wait for It was dark, edgy and downright compelling.

Okay so the quick and dirty. Tiffany was married to Blake's brother who was an abusive asshole. And now she's in a panicked escape from said asshole and Blake is determined to help her out. Not only to clean up his brothers mess-- yet again-- but to fix something he did to her in the past, too.

So, yes, it's messy. A little dark and gritty and not your typical romance or cou
Red Cheeks Reads
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Man! THIS BOOK! I freaking loved it! I have enjoyed this entire series but this one, Wait For It, turned out to be my very favorite by a long shot! I just LOVED Blake and Tiffany! The two of them together made for a dramatic, sexy, angsty, story that I could not get enough of. I never knew what was going to happen next. What crap Blake would say and how Tiffany would react. There story is hard fought one and it was positive electric, sizzling off the pages.

And it when it was smoking hot and sho
Alison
Three and a half stars.

I was not aware that this was the fourth book in a series when I requested the book from NetGalley, i felt it was easy to read as a stand-alone, although I was aware that there had probably been at least one previous book (about Dylan and Annie) whilst reading this one.

Tiffany Edwards is twenty-five years old, married with three children and living in a trailer park. Her husband, Phil is not a good man, violent, abusive, a drinker. When Phil's brother Blake visits the trai
SuperWendy
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
So this was the one book in the series I had some trepidation over starting. Why? Let me tell you how much I loathed Blake in the previous books. How much? I found Max the president of a dang MC more appealing. That's how much I HATED Blake. But this is O'Keefe, so I was determined to give it a go - and plus having just finished Burn Down the Night, I knew I wasn't ready to move out of this world quite yet. OMG - I LOVED this book. Blake works to redeem himself but the author doesn't make the mi ...more

• Show me the Stars (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #1)
  • Save me from the Night (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #2)
  • Residual Burn (Redwood Ridge, #4)
  • Find me in the Storm (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #3)
  • Wir sind das Feuer (Redstone, #1)
  • Under Pressure (Redwood Ridge, #5)
  • Falling Fast (Hailee & Chase, #1)
  • Up All Night (Up All Night #1)
  • Flying High (Hailee & Chase, #2)
  • Love Me in the Dark
  • Theirs Ever After (The Thalanian Dynasty #3)
  • New Beginnings (Green Valley Love, #1)
  • Neon Birds (Neon Birds, #1)
  • Der Himmel wird beben (Ophelia Scale, #2)
  • Die Welt wird brennen (Ophelia Scale, #1)
  • Disorderly Conduct (The Academy, #1)
  • How to Bang a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #1)
  • How to Belong with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #3)
Molly O'Keefe has always known she wanted to be a writer (except when she wanted to be a florist or a chef and the brief period of time when she considered being a cowgirl). And once she got her hands on some romances, she knew exactly what she wanted to write.

She published her first Harlequin romance at age 25 and hasn't looked back. She loves exploring every character's road towards happily ever

Everything I Left Unsaid (4 books)
  • Everything I Left Unsaid (Everything I Left Unsaid, #1)
  • The Truth About Him (Everything I Left Unsaid, #2)
  • Burn Down the Night (Everything I Left Unsaid, #3)