Start by marking “Sacred Bones (Twisted Eventide, #6)” as Want to Read:
Sacred Bones (Twisted Eventide, #6)

Sacred Bones

(Twisted Eventide #6)

He's back, Tabari is back and in the worst of ways. When Jaevia is contacted to find one of her oldest human friends, Ernie, she's led down another path of deceit and lies as the ramifications of Tabari's choices catch up to them all. ...more
ebook
Published October 7th 2016 by Wycked Ink (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Sacred Bones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sacred Bones

Start your review of Sacred Bones (Twisted Eventide, #6)
 Just Denise
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Totally loved this book. I saw a whole new side to Luey, and I love him. And Jack....what can I say about Jack....ever the whipping post. Jae is even more badass than ever....this series <3 get started reading it now....if you like the dark and twisted. You will love the Twisted Eventide series.
Patrice Daniels-martin
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sacred Bones is an emotional book, but it's worth every moment. If you have enjoyed the TE Series this will not disappoint you. If your new to the TE world I would suggest reading the enter series before starting Sacred Bones. This is not a book you can appreciate without knowing the build up to this particular story. I've been a fan of the author and the series since day one... ...more
Tina
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was wondering how LM Adams would be able to top the last Twisted Eventide book but it got topped! This was an amazing story of Pain, Endurance and Overwhelming Love! So much happened in this book that I have a hard time grasping it all.
Jae and her boys, Jack & Lucien are trying to keep their lives together. Still rocked by the betrayal of Tabari. Then who shows up? Tabari. He has the noted that Jae had written him but never delivered. The team starts to think there is a traitor amongst them.
Corey Clancy
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hauntingly perfect addition

Deep breath in......now out. WTH!WTF!OMG!!!! Oops, breathing didn't help I guess. What to say about this book?! It was horribly perfect. I hated and loved it. Why, oh why does she have to go through so much?! I thought it was a dream. Then I hopes and prayed it was a dream.

Love is our biggest weakness and our greatest asset. It can tear down worlds or conquer them. I hope this love conquers.

The writing is once again amazing, remarkable, astounding, just freak
LISA
Nov 03, 2016 added it
An absolutely breathtaking instalment in the Twisted Eventide series that will toy with ALL of your emotions. Jae, Luey and Jack are as messed up as ever but finding a balance in their relationship. Such a very well thought out and brilliantly written book...You will be totally absorbed in their story.....yet again.
Cristal
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was the best book in the series yet. I could not set it down, often staying up past 4 am to finish it while my little one was asleep. It was an emotional roller coaster ride, but an amazing read. Not for the faint of heart. Might slightly disturb you. Can't wait to get my paperback version!!!! ...more
Elizabeth
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just finished. ..OHHH MY GAWD! The tears that I've shed with this story surpassed the whole series. You've really outdid yourself with this one. I can't wait for everyone to read it. This story takes you where you never wanted to go but is so worth it. .keep going. ...more
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
Wow! Just WOW!!!

The darker things call...can you handle them? This book was darker, and I couldn't put it down! Miss Adams keeps you twisted and tumbling, looking for more! Not for the faint of heart!
Shakuita Johnson
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to start with this review... I've been a fan since A Snow Covered Moon and after Murder of Crows I was sure nothing else could surprise me... but BOY was I wrong. I went through an emotional rollercoaster throughout this entire book. My heart hurt. I thought I was ready... I was not. Every word was bleed on the page and left a gaping hole in my heart by the time the end rolled through. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the saying 'the bottom dropping' but Sacred Bones ...more
Jackles
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Holy flucking shiballs. I don’t even know where to begin. I thought book 4 was heartbreak central but boy was I wrong; this one takes the cake. My heart was ripped into two and I loved every twisted minute of it. If you’re about to start reading this book, I’m assuming you’ve already read the prior books and so words of warning are irrelevant; this book is just as depraved (even more so really) as the others. ENJOY!! :)

There were times (roughly 25% of the book worth) that I thought “this
shawna
Mar 03, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't kind sex scenes in my book but I felt like it was too much trigger sex going on

This reason for the ratings are . Jae beats Jacks genital with a cane tell there black and blue ouch that makes me cringe and hurt for Jack. A fraction of the Berserkers kidnapped Jae Raped , beat , drugged her tell she became pregnant. I felt like the details where over shared and the author could of told that part of the details in a better light. I did like that Lucien got his revenge. I feel like Jae cons
Montika Carter-Brown
Pamela Taylor
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Difficult

This book was harder for me to read, I was not always comfortable. I had decided I didn’t like Jaevia in this one, she was different, very selfish and harder, but later I found out why. This is not for the faint hearted.
Erin Holt
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series though!!

This series is so perfect! At times horrifying and then mesmerizing. This is the darkest one yet, but it's absolute perfection. There are portions I could barely get through. Then towards the end, it glued everything together. Whoa! Can't wait to read #7
Mia
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By far the best!

This may be an extremely hard and emotional book to read for most. For me I enjoyed it a little too much its dark tragic and emotional but so good for people with a depraved and perverted kink.
Melanie
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is wonderful, full of twists and turns and it will have you going from screaming at the charters to crying with them.
Joana Prescod
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Geesh!

Okay, so this one right here... was intense!

Spoiler: Jae was human for a good 50% of this novel & the guys show their full potential, like... woah!

Awesome read.
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read

I can't get enough of this series! How much more can Jae, Jack and Luey take? Must read, I need to know if they can have their happily ever after.
Adriane Hoskins McWeeney
Absolutely love LM Adams story telling. She is able to weave great tales, build and develop characters and most of all make you feel. I may not always be happy about the emotions she pulls from me.
Melissa Santiago
Jun 14, 2019
Maria
Oct 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Rage (Her Monsters, #1)
  • Corviticus University (Corviticus University, #1)
  • Revelations (Corviticus University, #2)
  • Woman of Blood & Bone (Rogue Ethereal #1)
  • Queen Takes Triune (Their Vampire Queen #6)
  • Second Growl (The Lycan Academy, #2)
  • Hate (Her Monsters, #2)
  • First Howling (The Lycan Academy, #1)
  • InkSpelled (InkHaven Academy, #1)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe: Amber, #1)
  • Lady of Madness & Moonlight (Rogue Ethereal #3)
  • Beneath Contempt (Of Magic and Contempt, #1)
  • Lost (Silver Falls University, #1; Kingdom of Wolves #2)
  • Limelight (My Soulmates are IDOLs, #1)
  • Desolation (Darkness Rising, #1)
  • Hopeless Realm (Hopeless #3)
  • Raven Blood (The Red Masques, #1)
  • Shadow Glass (The Red Masques, #3)
Lark Adams is the dark urban fantasy author of the Twisted Eventide series, first novel published October 23rd, 2013 titled Snow Covered Moon. Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, Lark graduated from Polytechnic Institute in 1999, she received two Associates degrees one in computer aided drafting and another in mechanical engineering. But her true passion and love has always been for the writte ...more

Twisted Eventide (8 books)
  • A Snow Covered Moon (Twisted Eventide, #1)
  • Yuletide Crimson (Twisted Eventide, #2)
  • Hunted Nightmare: Descension (Twisted Eventide, #3)
  • Hunted Nightmare: Ascension (Twisted Eventide, #4)
  • Murder of Crows (Twisted Eventide, #5)
  • Moon Rise (Twisted Eventide, #7)
  • Monster (Twisted Eventide-8)

News & Interviews