Start by marking “Adore (Spiral of Bliss, #4)” as Want to Read:
Adore (Spiral of Bliss, #4)

Adore

(Spiral of Bliss #4)

Dean and I have always fallen together, but this time we might fall apart.

Finally I have everything...almost. With a rambunctious toddler, a crazy workschedule, and too many responsibilities, I'm guilty of neglecting my passionate, intimate marriage.

And my hot professor husband is not at all happy about that.

Dean's brother Archer is fighting to convince stubborn Kelsey to
Published February 9th 2016 by Snow Queen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Adore, please sign up.
amber Apparently not! Nina Lane added a fifth book to the series on her website titled "Always" which I'm going to sadly assume will be the last book.…moreApparently not! Nina Lane added a fifth book to the series on her website titled "Always" which I'm going to sadly assume will be the last book.(less)

Start your review of Adore (Spiral of Bliss, #4)
Baba
4 to 4.5 stars. Review posted January 18, 2016. Full disclosure: I beta read this book together with my lovely friend, Jen. <3. Rating clarification see below.
 photo oie_3Imln7Qoz32T_zpsqtt6yzuu.gif
 photo oie_5WWkd4dlncAn_zpsep1xciqz.gif

Whenever Professor Dean West, the rock star of the medievalist world, graces my book world, I just want to free-fall into him. Ah, don't you dare don a pair of leather pants, though because I'd rather see you in your posh suit or washed out jeans.

“What if it’s not so much who you are,” I say, lowering my voice an octave, “as where you a
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”You’re the book I want to open. The story I want to read. The lesson I want to learn, the music I want to hear, the painting I want to study for eternity. If I know nothing else in life except the truth and heart of Olivia West, I’m the luckiest man alive.”

photo a0edf91d153e01e40e81572181c8e037_zpsgubuudim.jpg

Where do I even begin to describe just how deeply I fell in love with this story and this beautiful couple? I was mesmerized by Professor Dean West and his Beauty when I read AROU
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
5 DEAN AND LIV STARS

"You've always rocke my world hard, professor,and you know it."

I loved this book and the characters with all my heart! Adore is one of those stories that you want to read again and again, because there are so many emotions... And now that I've stopped crying, I can say my that my heart is full of joy! This book is going to be one of my favorite for 2016!!

description

When I first read the first book in this series I was hooked and captivated! Couples like Dean and Liv are so hard to f
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 "Our great adventure" Stars!
 photo Adore - Nina Lane_zpsy4midumi.png

When Nina Lane announced we would have more of Dean and Liv let's just say I was all over it lol I think many of us were! Why? Because the love story between these two captured my heart since the beginning. And this novel is just another great chapter in the West's lives.

First of all, let me tell you all something. If you want to know and understand everything about this novel I think it's better if you have read the three previous books (of course) but also Arc
Eliza

Title: Adore
Series: Spiral of Bliss, #4
Author: Nina Lane
Release date: 9th February, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

When experiencing something so wonderful, it’s a sad moment when it comes to an end. Nina Lane couldn’t have picked a more apt title for (what I hope is not) the last chapter of Liv and Dean’s story.

As an avid fan of this series, I genuienly feel as though I have been on a journey with Liv and Dean. I’ve been with them through their highs and lows.
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 ADORING STARS
 photo 3625CD4D-1FE7-4246-8A00-641EA1879380_zpsijqc59ce.jpg

Well well well... If there ever is a couple I ADORE and LOVE then Dean & Liv are it!!!

Gah ok ok... What to say what to say?? It's 1am did I tell you that? Well it's 1am and here I am writing this because these characters have crawled themselves into my thoughts this week and I'm unable to let them go so I'm writing my thoughts down...

For me this book completed the series as far as Dean and Liv goes anyways..

So what's it about??
It picks up a couple years after awaken fi
Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️4.5 STARS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

We read a lot about couples falling in love, meet-cutes…
But what about couples staying in love?
This is something Nina Lane did beautifully with Professor West and his Beauty.
I truly adored visiting them again and I highly recommend the whole series to any romance reader. (Level of steam: high! Which is pretty perfect if you ask me.)

Seeing as I adored all the previous books in this series, it was a no-brainer decision to go on and read more about The Professor and hi
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 04EFB294-57F8-4B3E-97AB-2B1681228DF0_zpsy9e4rc5r.jpg

In Adore Dean & Olivia West have the life they've always dreamed of. They have it all. The house, the jobs they both love, & a family. They've worked so hard to get to where they are & build a life together in Mirror Lake.

photo e63e756b-faea-45b6-9410-f27bcd6e629c_zpscwoq4tko.jpg

Dean is still a medieval history professor at King's University, but has also been travelling a lot as an archeologist working on various historical sites out of town. Liv has finally found her place in their small town, & opened a succes
Jen
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Our Marriage is Everything Stars!

I ADORE this couple so much. Dean and Liv will always hold a special place in my heart.

In this book we get to catch up with Dean, Liv and baby Nicholas. As many can attest, marriage takes some work and it's no different for these two. Dean is still teaching at King's University and traveling the world assisting with the preservation of historical sites.

Liv is working at the Wonderland Cafe that she and Allie opened together. She's also putting together th
Jen
Jan 08, 2016 added it
I had the honor of beta reading this gem with Baba!!! Dean and Liv hold a special place in my heart as I have beta read for Nina Lane for this whole series, and believe me...I won't ever forget what a special job this was! Nina Lane is First Class all of the way, and I have adored working for her! Then when Baba joined the team, we were blessed even more!

This has been a secret project, and I am so pleased to see that the cat is out of the bag now!! YES! We are getting more Dean and Liv West, and
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
::::::5++++++++++ STARS!:::::::::

I LOVED this book! I ADORED this book! I WANT TO HAVE THIS BOOKS BABIES!!! Like how is it possible that book 4 has become my favorite book in the series?! It's possible because Nina Lane is a fantabulous writer!

The romance of LIv and Dean continues, but in this book they have the added addition of a baby, and all the while they're trying to navigate life and marriage with a two year old, but their fire is dying out. The romance, the heat is still there but they'
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★★4 Stars★★★★

"Marriage is everything".

photo PicsArt_02-01-09.07.37_zpsk6pbsqbu.jpg

This has been by far one of my favorite book series and couple that I've ever had the pleasure of reading about. These characters make a lasting impression and they feel like reuniting with old friends. I will never forget Liv and Dean and how they make marriage,love,trust,and partnership work.

"My love for my wife is powerfully intense and secure, bone-deep, the essential part of me. It's the solid ground under my feet, a feeling as inevitable as
FMABookReviews
Among the many things I loved about 'Adore', is that this wasn't just a follow-up book, an addition in the series. Nina Lane delved into the psyche of her characters. We read what they are thinking, deep down who they really are. We learn them. We care about them. I have a much better understanding of who Dean and Liv are, and why they made and make the choices they do.

Dean is gone a great deal of time due to work. Liv is moving on with life at home as if she were single. She's making decisions
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Things were going great for Dean and Liv when we last heard from them in Arrive. However, with a toddler around, they are having to make some adjustments and it's not always easy.

They both have too much going on and keep tacking more things onto their plates. Not to mention, they are both trying to spice up their sex lives...or lack of.

This leads to some very interesting and hot interludes. This is definitely an area where Professor West's skill in planning has come in handy!

I just wish that
Natalie  ~ The Biblioholic
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Nina Lane's writing. I have loved every book from this series, including this one. Unfortunately... I couldn't give this one 5 stars, for one simple reason: Olivia's selfishness. Oh. My. Gosh! I couldn't get over it. Everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) was about her. How she felt, what she wanted, what she needed, at her convenience, etc. It made me feel extremely sympathetic to my baby Dean (who I loved sooooooo much more after reading this book, for obvious reasons).

Olivia had a hard
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Nina Lane is one of THE most talented contemporary romance writers today. Her Spiral of Bliss series is one of my top favorite series, with outstanding characters, fantastic stories and one of THE sexiest couples I know, Liv and Dean. So I was more than excited to jump in to ADORE, the latest book in the series. Nina Lane has made me a fan of this sexy, real, gorgeous couple, with all of their problems and issues and yes, even humorous moments.

“My love for my wife is powerfully intense and se
Ang C
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
For more reviews, please visit http://angelas-sizzling-pages.blogspo...

4.5 “My Beauty” Stars

Dean… the outrageously alluring and incredibly seductive hero who I affectionately nick named ‘Professor McHottie Pants’ stole my heart yet again in Adore… swoon

Dean and Olivia West… So ecstatic to revisited one of my all time favorite lovebirds and this story was a great surprise. Throughout this series, (which I recommend reading in it's entirety before diving into Adore), I’ve weathered all the
Wendys Wycked Words
I really enjoyed visiting with Dean and Liv again. Dean is and always will be one of my top bookboyfriends...that man is just amazing ;)

What I love most about these books is that they are about an established couple trying to keep their relationship afload. What I loved about this one especially, is that I saw some of myself in Liv.

I can still remember my son being two and trying to deal with everything while also trying to keep your marriage exciting...damn hard times ;)

I can only say that the
 Naqelle
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
The spiral of bliss series is one of the only series i could never get tired of . I could read about this couple forever.Nina lane is truly talented her charters are very relatable and im an single women with no children and i can get were oliva and dean are coming from when there talking about the stress of marrige and work and life and trying to keep it all together and keep everbody around you happy. I love this series and i would reccomend it to anyone. I cant wait to read book 5 called alwa ...more
Pinky
Trigger Warnings: (view spoiler)
This book wasn't needed but honestly, I really enjoyed reading it. I really liked reading more of Liv and Dean's struggles as a married couple and I love reading the aftermath after everything they have been through. This book does have some of the things that people wanted in the ending of the third book which is nice. You do have to read all of the previous books and nou
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Nothing changes the status quo of a relationship like bringing a child into it. If you think they will just nicely slot in around your life and commitments, think again. They pretty much become your life. You are now a parent 24/7 and any decisions or plans you make are with your child in mind. I am definitely guilty as charged of making out with my husband and mentally ticking things off in my head, things that I deem important. It's hard to keep your head clear of everything else and just focu ...more
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
It's so rare today, in this romance climate, to find a fictional married couple as thoroughly captivating as Liv and Dean West. As a reader who craves realism in her fiction, and as a woman who can attest to the fact that the ebbs and flows of a real marriage never cease, I can so appreciate that Nina Lane chooses to bring us along, yet again, through the ups and downs of the West's marriage. I love this couple, I love the heartbreaking, difficult journey they've taken as a couple up to this poi ...more
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favs
Nina Lane is one of my most favorite authors. I absolutely adore her writing. I'm completely in love with her Spiral of Bliss series, with outstanding characters, fantastic stories and one of THE sexiest couples I've read. Sometimes in a series with the same characters, you get bored, same stuff different page, but with this series, it's not that way at all for me. It's captivating, I'm so in love with this couple that I can't get enough. So when I heard there was more books coming out, I was "o ...more
Eni
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was so happy to find out this series would continue.And I liked this book as much as the others(of this series). Which is a lot.And I can't wait for book 5. ...more
Steph
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book made my heart happy!

So so good to be back with Dean again. As I've said in previous review, I love reading about this couple because they are real. They have real lives and real issues that any married couple can understand. I have certainly been there, with three children, me and my husband find it very difficult to find time for each other. This book shows us that no matter how difficult life can be at times, you need to work and grow together, to keep each other happy.

I loved how
Chelsea
3.5 Stars!!!

This book was not the same as the earlier one as it deals with Dean and Liv's domestic life. It started off when Nicholas was already part of their life. It states how she jumbles her life as a mom, a businesswoman and a wife. Truthfully, it was exhausting.

I love how realistic the author has written about the stress of being a mother and it saddens me to know that sometimes even though the couple loves one another, taking care of a child really consumes your energy thus resulting
Cristina
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I didn't think it was possible but Professor West gets sexier over time.
I cannot wait for the 5th book! Can you believe it? Gimme. Gimme. Gimme!
Alexis
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dean and Liv were one of the hardest couples to say goodbye to. So, you can imagine my delight (*happy dancing) when I found out that Nina Lane was giving us yet another story in one of the most beautiful love stories of all time.

Adore picks up a few years after Awaken. The Wests have moved into the Butterfly House, Liv’s Wonderland Café is a success, and the hot Professor West, is without a doubt all rockstar in his role as the medieval professor. Also, they now are parents to a very rambunctio
J. Kahele
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dean and Livs story continues

Intimacy in marriages change tremendously when children are involved. For Liv and Dean between their careers and raising their 2 year old son, they find there is not much time left in the day for each other. Every attempt they make seems to falter.

Dean misses being intimate with Liv and decides it's time to step it up and put the spark back in the marriage, by whatever means is possible.

I seriously wished every man would read this book. Dean is the perfect example
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Black Swan Affair
  • Frayed Silk
  • Joyless (Alabaster Penitentiary #2)
  • Bohemian
  • My Biggest Mistake
  • The Difference Between Somehow and Someway (Difference Trilogy, #2)
  • By Virtue I Fall (Sins of the Fathers, #3)
  • The One Month Boyfriend (Wildwood Society, #1)
  • What Lovers Do
  • Last Call (Cocktail, #4.5)
  • Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, #1)
  • Surrender (MacKinnon’s Rangers,  #1)
  • The Secret (Winslow Brothers, #3)
  • The Devil You Know (Devil, #3)
  • Kaleidoscope Hearts (Hearts, #1)
  • Stay With Me (Last Frontier Lodge, #5)
  • Take Me Home (Last Frontier Lodge, #1)
  • Love at Last (Last Frontier Lodge, #2)
See top shelves…
Born and raised in California, NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY bestselling author Nina Lane now lives in Wisconsin where the winters are freezing and the cheese is exceptional. Mom to two teens and a neurotic dog, half her life consists of laundry, Girl Scouts, horses, and football, while the other half is filled with hot, swoony alpha heroes and the women who bring them to their knees.

Nina's a fan of

Spiral of Bliss (5 books)
  • Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss #3)
  • Always (Spiral of Bliss, #5)

News & Interviews

“Makes no sense that we only have one heart to contain all these emotions..” 1 likes